Canada seems to be overlooked, or taken for granted. Canada is schizophrenic when it comes to identity. Until Quebec and bilingualism are abolished, I'll always view Canada as the Normandy to America's England. I'd much rather live with Dutch and Swedish folks, than foo foo Onion Johnnies. It's hard to appreciate the Boers, with Bantustanis running wild. How is sharing Kiwiland with the Polynesians any less multikulti? I have respect only for Australia. You should watch Paul Hogan's politically incorrect jokes in Crocodile Dundee. When I hear complaints about John Howard, I am certain of his Anglo-Saxon cool, his stiff upper lip. American colonial charters specified ENGLISH settlement and anyone else, aside from the Dutchmen and Swedes who came on their own terms, OWE their place to us. Since not even Scots were named in the 13 Colonies' foundational documentation, there's no reason to celebrate them or emulate them. The closest to that, is acknowledging the King of Great Britain who ruled over us, but even if the Carolinas and Georgia mention British, Carolina as a singular settlement to start with, before the Union, mentioned English, so Georgia was the only colony completely founded after the Union, yet part of South Carolina. The whole "Scotch-Irish" identity is a moronic joke. Nova Scotia is part of Canada...