Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I Am Going to Kill My Colleague

:

Right now I am so angry I can barely hold my self from screaming..........

I just arrived at the office, a few minutes ago, and I sat down & opened my PC to start working.

Behind me some 5-6 of my colleagues are sitting together and having small talk.

They were discussing something irrelevant as the subject of Turkey came up, and one of them, the most obnoxious woman in the office, started talking about how she thinks that Turkey should join the EU and that we're so 'bigoted' and 'backward' for not allowing them to!!! :eek:

She went on about how the Turkish people have been through so much, and that they finally deserve 'a break', that the EU should help them to move forward and give them resources to exploit....

I can tell you, people, that even the most liberal leftists in this office got infuriated and started yelling at her for what she said...

Colleague no1 (liberal): are you f*** serious??? Who cares if they're 'been through much' or if they're 'backward'...let them go to their own goverment for help, why the f*** should we care? Why should we let them drain our already limited resources, as if Europe has not suffered enough from them...

Colleague no2 (also socially liberal but more 'conservative' in ethnic matters): yeah, as if we haven't suffered enough from the Albanians and all the other foreign scum they brought us here, now go on and tell me those are "good people" too...

Obnoxious woman: of course they are 'good people'.....how can you find it in your heart to tell me they're not?? Just because they were hungry when thet came, less priviledged?

Colleague no2: are you F***** SERIOUS? Other folks have been hungry as well and you're telling me they go about killing and raping, and pillaging the countries that host them???

Colleague no3 (also a liberal voter): excuse me, would you invite your next door gypsy family to your Xmas dinner because they're 'good people' and they've 'suffered a lot' and they're 'less priviledged'?

Obnoxious woman: .......... :o

That's the same person who replied to a colleague that said he doesn't want to eat meat, "then why don't you order chicken" , the same person who said that her 11year old daughter is 'too young to fix her own sandwich" eyes: and also the same person that said 'she would have smoked in her hotel room in London if it wasn't for the fine she would have to pay'.

Short, swarthy, moustached, ugly as hell and she looks anything but European. Is even that a coincidence? :

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish/English
    Ancestry
    Scotland and England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Bruenn
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    DeFacto Relationship
    Occupation
    IT Analyst
    Politics
    Ride the Tiger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's typical office talk. I'm going to have a stroke soon I think with the types of idiotic chat I have to deal with on a regular basis.

I want to retire already.
    "For the authentic revolutionary conservative, what really counts is to be faithful not to past forms and institutions, but rather to principles of which such forms and institutions have been particular expressions, adequate for a specific period of time and in a specific geographical area." Julius Evola - Men Among the Ruins

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 10:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    She just exclaimed she hates the Lord of the Rings movies. I am starting to think there must be some race-specific morphogenetic fields after all. :p F***g gypsy! :

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Why didn´t you interfered the discussion with your own proper opinion, Blood Axis? You could have give her the creeps!
    I´m so annoyed by this political correct, multicultural, over-tolerant talk of some people.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 13th, 2008 @ 05:48 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Axis View Post
    She just exclaimed she hates the Lord of the Rings movies. I am starting to think there must be some race-specific morphogenetic fields after all. :p F***g gypsy! :
    She probably couldn't understand it... she sounds retarded judging by what you said, but I see similar attitudes in normal white people anyway. I'm sure you could get away with saying that crap in the UK with widespread agreement. Isn't Turkey and Greece meant to have a pretty unpleasant history regarding eachother?

I thought Turkey was already an EU member? I also remember hearin discussions about including North Africa. eyes: As if England didn't have enough people emmigrating from the Commonwealth! (I'm only thinking from this nation's point of view, I'm sure its no better overseas)

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 10:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Why didn´t you interfered the discussion with your own proper opinion, Blood Axis? You could have give her the creeps!
    I´m so annoyed by this political correct, multicultural, over-tolerant talk of some people.
    I actually did, I very politely asked her on what basis should the Turks enter the EU since they're neither culturally nor ethnically European.

Her response was incoherent:

"I don't know....it's just the way the world is today...there are no boundaries anymore...so we have to love each other, there is no place for hate left anymore in the world...."
    eyes: That's not even an argument... :o

Quote Originally Posted by Heiliger Tod
    She probably couldn't understand it...
    That's correct....she didn't...
    Quote Originally Posted by Heiliger Tod
    I thought Turkey was already an EU member?
    :eek: Dude!

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Wow. I'm sometimes wondering how can some people be so f*cking stupid, it is genetic, or lack of education, or brainwashing, or what...
    Since when is it EU responsibility to aid poor countries by letting them leech off the system? There are enough economical problems in the EU, to let in another country with problems. Not to mention, Turkey isn't European! How ignorant can a person be, to promote the inclusion of a non-European country into a European community. What's next, Israel? LOL. It's like bringing a cat to a dog show insisting it's a dog. Only a retard would do that.

I got to hear stupid xenophilic comments from people at work too. Mostly it's about German guilt. Because "we caused the war", "we enslaved people", etc., now we must open our doors to all kinds of foreigners and treat them with silk gloves. Nevermind that they insult and attack the natives, nevermind that they cause problems and high criminality. And of course, the big number of crimes in predominantly immigrant communities is "just a coincidence." eyes: I hate xenophilia. : That's one of the reasons I'm glad I'm stopping work for the next months. :o

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 07:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Apart from Turkey not being European, Turkey should not join the EU because the EU is a bad and ultimately exploitative institution. Hopefully the secular institutions in Turkey will go their own way and create their own future.

Also, as they say in your country, it is a matter of "not 'if', but 'when'", with regard to Turkish expansionism.

Yes, I think that your colleague is suffering from a xenophillic guilt complex / retardation / race-specific morphogenetic field / moustache issues and she has moved over to the dark side.

I feel for you in this situation. My solution would be to have it out with her, she if she responds, and if she starts being really nasty (as in studied anti-white racism, as opposed to retarded anti-white racism) I would actually recommend stealing something from her.

Yes, that is exactly what I said. It is controversial, but I would discreetly go through her pockets take some money and buy myself a deep tissue massage or a nice dinner to help myself get over the ordeal.

Of course, I have never ever done this myself...

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What ?!?

The Turks have "been through a lot"? It's more like they've made just about every nation around them go through a lot. Just ask the Armenians, Hungarians, Greeks (!), etc. etc ... Sure, for the most part their country is a total s**thole, but they have only themselves to blame for it.

This amazes me because I've been under the impression that Greeks are (logically) the most opposed to Turkey's EU membership. Then again, there are some idiots in this country who applaud the ongoing Russification of south-east Finland, too. There's one born every minute, like they say.

Last Online
    Friday, April 27th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    anglo-welsh
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    History Teacher
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    Asatruer/Vanatruer
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

EU membership

cyfarchion

A ray of hope???

If the EU lets the Turks in and considers North Africa then perhaps Central Africa. Madagascar, India, Ceylon etc etc. It would no longer be the EU and perhap the Germanic nations can break away and form a loose trading organisation called the Germanic League.

I have long since stopped worrying about what the EU does because it has just become a mindless monolith that heads of states use for personal gain (selling out their people basically). The worse it gets, the more chance there is that it will become so unbearable to people that something drastic might happen.

The worrying thing here is not the EU but the xenophilic attitude of people. Half of them say stuff because it is a)fashionable and they don't know any different or b)the propaganda machine is working with some people who are susceptible to the powers of suggestion. (maybe she would jump off a cliff or throw herself under a bus if you "suggest" it???)

wasshael

PS- talking of the phile bit at the end of words suggesting a love of something. The phobe bit is supposed to mean fear of. I object to that because I dislike many types of people but don't fear them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast