United States United States
    Eugenics and deep ecology
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Oh, I'm not sure if anyone has brought it up, but there was a Germanic dialect in Wexford for a long time. It came not from Norsemen, but from English settlers who came over with the Normans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forth_and_Bargy_dialect

I admit I'm not an expert on genetics or Irish history, but it seems to me the people of the eastern section of Ireland are more like a Germanic people absorbed into a Celtic culture, as what happened to the Norman "Old English" before a Catholic-Protestant religious divide prevented more Teutonization (if that's a word to use) of the Irish.

*edit*
    And of course, since the primary language of the Normans was French (I believe it was Henry IV, born in the 1360s, who was the first king of England to be raised primarily speaking English) it can be inferred that it wasn't only a few elite Norman knights who came with Strongbow, but an influx of of English settlers as well. If I'm not mistaken, Edward I encouraged English settlement in Wales also, not simply Norman domination.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Steppe Wanderer For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 06:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Occupation
    Thrower of Rocks
    Politics
    Counter-Semitism
    Religion
    Pre-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    213 Posts
    Until recent years it was reasonable for academics to simply explain “the Pale” as predominantly Anglo-Saxon part of Ireland. Even some more recent works I’ve read like “Anglo-Celtic Australia” will still claim that the Pale is not really Irish.
    If only you knew how bad things really are

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rędwald For This Useful Post:

Briardalesman
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dalesman
    Ancestry
    Hang Wapentake, North Riding
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mill fowk
    Politics
    Liberal Party (UK)
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts
    We are now at the point where there's no predominantly Celtic land that identifies as Celtic, right down to the point of parody. All of the 'Six Nations' (Galicia is outside the bottom of the barrel here!) are Celtic practically in name only. Much like the Boii who used to live as a distinct folk of Austro-Bavaria and Bohemia, those of the British (English!) Isles have been Germanicised, or reincorporated within the Germanic basis of Western Indogermanics. The R1b of Celtic folks is a population bottleneck from the Urvolk and Germanic folks are properly half R1b, with Balto-Slavic Polacks likewise representing the R1a bottleneck of our aforesaid Germanic folks who are otherwise half R1a. There's a reason why all this negativity directed at Germanics is cancerous to all Western Indogermanics, because they are extensions of us. Some worry about White nationalism, but if all Indogermanics stuck together, including Easterners, Whiteness will reign supreme, in both wings of the Indogermanic world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 12:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, German, Ulster-Scot
    Country
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rędwald View Post
    “Anglo-Celtic Australia”
    Thank you for the book recommend. I find myself enjoying pre-Second World War literature on race and ethnicity far more than anything cooked up this century. And it tends to be more friendly toward Germanics as well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steppe Wanderer For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    @Rodskarl Dubhgall I think you've really hit the nail on the head with that. An interesting article here regarding how the Third Reich actually viewed Eastern Europe:

The Hunt for Lost Blood: Nazi GermanizationPolicy in Occupied Europe
    https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/268793551.pdf

There had been so many waves of various Germanic peoples into eastern Europe from ancient times on, that really anyone who played ball with Germany was accepted as Germanic. The whole "anti-Slavic" myth is a red herring. Many of the soldiers for the Russian Liberation Army were taken out of the masses of Soviet POWs, and the SS were stunned to see how Germanic many of the Russians actually were.

The hatred aimed at Germanics, Anglos in particular, and Anglo-Americans especially it seems in the American right is what made me wash my hands of /pol/. It's incredibly frustrating and imo a case of sour grapes on their end.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steppe Wanderer For This Useful Post:

Briardalesman
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dalesman
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mill fowk
    Politics
    Liberal Party (UK)
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppe Wanderer View Post
    The hatred aimed at Germanics, Anglos in particular, and Anglo-Americans especially it seems in the American right is what made me wash my hands of /pol/. It's incredibly frustrating and imo a case of sour grapes on their end.
    Please explain what you refer to. I'm the biggest Anglo-American defender and promoter on Skadi. This topic makes my ears prick up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Haha, glad to hear it! Well, I'm not sure if you use /pol/ much, on 4chan. It became my go-to haunt after Iron March went away. It's a mess. A bunch of civ-nats who created the "Eternal Anglo" meme bashing us, I was in a fight with a Spaniard and a Quebecois on there a few days ago, making no real arguments but blaming us for contraception, etc. It's really why I came here. /pol/ is a bunch of mestizos and Catholics now (no offense to Germanic Catholics here) who simp over conservative latinos based on a shared disdain for gays. It was just exhausting. I suppose I'm a refugee to this board, haha.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steppe Wanderer For This Useful Post:

Briardalesman
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dalesman
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    K
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mill fowk
    Politics
    Liberal Party (UK)
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppe Wanderer View Post
    Haha, glad to hear it! Well, I'm not sure if you use /pol/ much, on 4chan. It became my go-to haunt after Iron March went away. It's a mess. A bunch of civ-nats who created the "Eternal Anglo" meme bashing us, I was in a fight with a Spaniard and a Quebecois on there a few days ago, making no real arguments but blaming us for contraception, etc. It's really why I came here. /pol/ is a bunch of mestizos and Catholics now (no offense to Germanic Catholics here) who simp over conservative latinos based on a shared disdain for gays. It was just exhausting. I suppose I'm a refugee to this board, haha.
    4chan is for lolicon wankers and I've never taken them seriously since I first met someone who used to waste his income from Kmart on World of Warcraft while living with his mum at 24 and his only social life was 4chan. He was desperate enough to associate with furries and bronies, so when asked if he would hang out with cannibals and coprophiles, he said he would, lmao. That was over 11 years ago.

This "Eternal Anglo" meme is a problem in the Eurosphere and Latin America, but it afflicts cuckservatives in the Anglosphere as well. Keep your eyes peeled for more rants and steel yourself for their vitriol. Here's a funny one I found:

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1651...-eternal-anglo

I used to debate with a Catholic convert named Mosley all the time, lol. Got to laugh now in thinking of how Marilyn Manson used the British Union of Fascists symbol to troll everyone with Antichrist Superstar that I blasted back in the 90s during high school.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodskarl Dubhgall For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Religion
    Ariosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    4chan is for lolicon wankers and I've never taken them seriously since I first met someone who used to waste his income from Kmart on World of Warcraft while living with his mum at 24 and his only social life was 4chan. He was desperate enough to associate with furries and bronies, so when asked if he would hang out with cannibals and coprophiles, he said he would, lmao. That was over 11 years ago.

This "Eternal Anglo" meme is a problem in the Eurosphere and Latin America, but it afflicts cuckservatives in the Anglosphere as well. Keep your eyes peeled for more rants and steel yourself for their vitriol. Here's a funny one I found:

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1651...-eternal-anglo

I used to debate with a Catholic convert named Mosley all the time, lol. Got to laugh now in thinking of how Marilyn Manson used the British Union of Fascists symbol to troll everyone with Antichrist Superstar that I blasted back in the 90s during high school.
    LOL Yes, that's an accurate description of most of them. /pol/ was actually fine from around 2013-2016, and then suddenly got a flood of basic conservatives from reddit's Trump board, and then the floodgates just sort of opened. Now it's riddled with Brazilian "crusaders" and weirdo trap fetishists. The whole thing is a cesspit.

No Surrender!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Steppe Wanderer For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123