View Poll Results: Should prostitution be legal?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • It should be legal.

53 43.80%
  • It should be illegal.

56 46.28%
  • Other.

12 9.92%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Prostitution be Legal?

Last Online
    Saturday, April 24th, 2010 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jute View Post
    Let us look rather to our own ancestors. What did they do to sexual criminals and degenerates?
    I merely meant for a modern example of how they enforce such laws, since evidently we need one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jute View Post
    According to the histories, the ancient Germanic tribes were honour-minded, monogomous, valuing chastity, and had no tolerance at all for sexual immorality and degeneracy. Those who comitted sexual crimes and sexual degenerates within the tribe were punished by death. Sometimes with horrible punishments before death to dishonour and humiliate him if his offence was very bad (like rape), and never a proper burial.
    All very good, but the issue of enforcement was raised, and evidently people on this forum aren't imaginative enough to know how to do so. Thus, I raised Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Aptrgangr View Post
    I am against a ban of prostitution, not because I like it, but because I think as long as noone is physically or psychically is harmed, noone should care about what is done in other peoples' bedrooms.
    I am for a strict crack down of organized crime that runs this business though.
    Everyone is harmed. I am harmed by being in proximity with such inferior people. Bad habits and bad morals spread like a disease when they are given tolerance.

You have not looked into the Islamic culture so far - it is the only one that has reached the bottom of the barrel without having implemented liberal-democratic power structures. Not only is prostitution more common in Islamic countries, but most of this business meanwhile is run by Muslim pimps here, and this counts for hetero- as well as homosexual prostitution.
    Maybe where you live it is run by Islamics, but you are going to have to provide some proof for the other claim.

Do you know what a zauedj el mutaa (mutaa marriage) [Sure 24:4] is? It is the Islamic "lust marriage", it is halal for both, Shiites and Sunni Muslims.
    That isn't prostitution.

As disgusting as our red-light districts are, they are more honest that this Islamic babbling about moral values.
    No, I'd rather actively fight perversion than just allow it because we cannot always win 100%. This is something I admire about Islam. It is always vigilant. Hopefully after they conquer us due to our weakness and moral degeneracy they remain as vigilant as they are now. They do more honor to our ancestors with Sharia law than we do with these pathetic, sub-human notions of "Freedom" and "Tolerance".

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 11:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hessen-Darmstadt Hessen-Darmstadt
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Geribeetus View Post
    Everyone is harmed. I am harmed by being in proximity with such inferior people. Bad habits and bad morals spread like a disease when they are given tolerance.
    I do not see this as serious harm - men that leave their pregnant wife are much more harmful. Whilst I agree prostitution is immoral I still see no reason to make it a big issue. I surely wouldn't be bothered if it was outlawed anyway, women are lust driven creatures like men are, there is really no need to pay anyone for sex except you are fat and ugly
    Maybe where you live it is run by Islamics, but you are going to have to provide some proof for the other claim.
    Just visit a Muslim country I'd say.
    That isn't prostitution.
    No? Marrying and paying a woman for sex for one night and getting divorced by an Imam the next morning is no prostitution? Alright...
    No, I'd rather actively fight perversion than just allow it because we cannot always win 100%. This is something I admire about Islam. It is always vigilant. Hopefully after they conquer us due to our weakness and moral degeneracy they remain as vigilant as they are now. They do more honor to our ancestors with Sharia law than we do with these pathetic, sub-human notions of "Freedom" and "Tolerance".
    Pest or cholera - nice choice.
    When men cease to fight — they cease to be — Men.
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

Last Online
    Saturday, April 24th, 2010 @ 09:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I do not see this as serious harm - men that leave their pregnant wife are much more harmful.
    How is that even relevant?
    Whilst I agree prostitution is immoral I still see no reason to make it a big issue. I surely wouldn't be bothered if it was outlawed anyway, women are lust driven creatures like men are, there is really no need to pay anyone for sex except you are fat and ugly
    Men and women are only lust driven creatures these days, at their very lowest point. Again, if that is all Germanics have ever amounted to, they have absolutely no reason to be preserved, but have plenty of reason to go extinct.
    Just visit a Muslim country I'd say.
    We both know that is quite out of the question, since there don't seem to be any on the continent on which I reside, why don't you go ahead and give me some proof instead.
    No? Marrying and paying a woman for sex for one night and getting divorced by an Imam the next morning is no prostitution? Alright...
    As far as I know that is just a Shia practice (and I doubt it is at all wide-spread), and even so it requires certain initiatory practices. One also can't simply walk into a mosque and pick out someone to marry for the night. One would assume a relationship would have existed some time prior. Not prostitution.
    Pest or cholera - nice choice.
    It is more than a pest, it is a pestilence. And it isn't the only one bread by this materialistic Laissez-faire idea towards morality and proper behavior. So is miscegenation, drug-abuse, homosexuality, tolerance and every other modern degeneracy. That definitely isn't worth preserving, it is worth destruction. Hopefully it is us doing the destroying though, not the Muslims who will succeed us if we don't.

You people just can't seem to connect the dots. You take multiculturalism as one disease and prostitution as another. You see homosexuality as natural but not miscegenation? Give me a ****ing break.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Historically, wasn't prostitution done by women in peculier circumstances? I think a lot of prostitutes (today) are more than capable of making a living outside of the sex trade, most are simply just doing it for the large amount of money or refusing to commit to a 8x5 job.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It is a degrading business, not just for the individual but for the family. Imagine your own sister or some other close female relative, whoring herself out to strangers for money. To have the state santion and condone such behaviour, to me that is unacceptable. We have way too little of family honor and family involvement (of the non-muslim kind) left in our culture. As far as I am concerned, you do not simply have a responsibility towards yourself, but also to your family. You should lead a life that honors your ancestors and your family name. To engage in immoral acts like prostitution is like spitting on your heritage and your ancestors.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Illegal. I prefer to have sex with my girlfriend who is clean and hasn't slept with 100 other "clients" and put her mouth hell knows where. Whores are disgusting and oftentimes dirty junkies too. Besides, what kind of man needs a prostitute? If you have to pay someone for sex, something must be wrong with you. You are either unable to get a woman, or you're a disgusting pervert who wants to engage in sadistic games.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 09:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic, 1/4 Eng
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It can be decreased but no law will prevent it from happening, as long as sexual urges exist prostitution will exist.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    How is that even relevant?
    What harms society more - men that pay for a prostitute or men that leave their families?
    Men and women are only lust driven creatures these days, at their very lowest point.
    I agree, that's why I said organized crime must be fought. This must go hand in hand with a better education.
    Again, if that is all Germanics have ever amounted to, they have absolutely no reason to be preserved, but have plenty of reason to go extinct.
    Agreed.
    We both know that is quite out of the question, since there don't seem to be any on the continent on which I reside, why don't you go ahead and give me some proof instead.
    Proof for what? Saudi-Arabia banned single women from Europe to travel there, the main reason for Turkish private housholds to be in debts is prostitution. I suggest you have a look at what is happening outside the woods of your continent.
    As far as I know that is just a Shia practice (and I doubt it is at all wide-spread), and even so it requires certain initiatory practices. One also can't simply walk into a mosque and pick out someone to marry for the night. One would assume a relationship would have existed some time prior. Not prostitution.
    It is not limited to Shiites and it is spreading. The fact alone it is allowed is very immoral. And it is prostitution.
    It is more than a pest, it is a pestilence. And it isn't the only one bread by this materialistic Laissez-faire idea towards morality and proper behavior. So is miscegenation, drug-abuse, homosexuality, tolerance and every other modern degeneracy. That definitely isn't worth preserving, it is worth destruction. Hopefully it is us doing the destroying though, not the Muslims who will succeed us if we don't.
    Currently it looks they will succeed in destroying liberal-democracy, but, of course, their rule won't be any improvment.
    You people just can't seem to connect the dots. You take multiculturalism as one disease and prostitution as another. You see homosexuality as natural but not miscegenation? Give me a ****ing break.
    Whre did I say that about homosexuality?
    “Critics are like eunuchs in a harem; they know how it's done, they've seen it done every day, but they're unable to do it themselves.” Brendan Behan

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    What harms society more - men that pay for a prostitute or men that leave their families?
    Still, how is this relevant in regard to whether men paying for whores are harmful or not?
    You should answer this question instead of just posing another one.

Proof for what?
    For your claims.

Saudi-Arabia banned single women from Europe to travel there, the main reason for Turkish private housholds to be in debts is prostitution. I suggest you have a look at what is happening outside the woods of your continent.
    In Tukdabidabi somewhere in the Congo, the apple falls from the bottom to tree tops, go there and have a look for yourself.

Currently it looks they will succeed in destroying liberal-democracy, but, of course, their rule won't be any improvment.
    It will be a major improvement, that it still won't be good is a problem though.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    Alemanni-Suebi/Irish
    Subrace
    Dalophælid-Nordid
    State
    Hagestolz
    Politics
    reactionary ancap
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Still, how is this relevant in regard to whether men paying for whores are harmful or not?
    A man wasting money for a hooker does neither harm me, any children or society much - men leaving their pregant wifes, wifes with kids etc. cause deep problems. In my opinion it is duty to fix this problem with priority, and not the minor problem of prostitution, which, BTW, was strongly supported by the NS regime - like being single mom was promoted too (Lebensborn).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger
    You should answer this question instead of just posing another one.
    Since when is it your problem what I do? I do not see it as my duty to type things for ignorant people all day - I had elaborated my views about this issue earlier.
    For your claims.
    So which claim do you which to be proven exactly? I mean, I am a bit too lazy to proove earth isn't flat - I am a step further, I take it for granted some basic knowlegde is known.
    In Tukdabidabi somewhere in the Congo, the apple falls from the bottom to tree tops, go there and have a look for yourself.
    No thanks, firstly I think negoes lack apples and it would be unfair to eat theirs - secondly my aunt has a big garden with apple trees, I`ll pluck some there - yum.
    It will be a major improvement, that it still won't be good is a problem though.
    A major improvement but not good? O-kay...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast