View Poll Results: Do You Believe Germanics Are Superior to Other Europeans?

Voters
208. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

73 35.10%
  • No.

100 48.08%
  • I don't know.

11 5.29%
  • Other.

24 11.54%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Do You Believe Germanics Are Superior to Other Europeans?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I consider Germanics and Celts to be the only real biological Europeans. I don't know if the Slavs prior to the many, many Mongoloid incursions into their lands were equal to North West Europeans, at least in physical type. I don't judge superiority by achievement (which in any case Eastern Europeans wouldn't rank high on), but in terms of familial relation to me and my folk. For example, I don't care what my mother's intellect is, or what her accomplishments are, for me to rank her higher than other people's mothers, and so too is it in the case of race. Their value is diminished simply by virtue of not belonging to my 'family' -- and less so due to cataclysmic intermixture.

Southern Europeans I can respect and I don't consider them inferior as such. But again, they have inferior value to me personally, because they're just not my own. However, they are much more European than Eastern and North Eastern Europeans, so pretty much on all dimensions, they're above Slavs and Balts.

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I understand that this is a Germanic forum, but let us not forget that ultimately, all whites are threatened by the enslaught of globalization and we shouldn't draw too many lines of distinction between ourselves and the rest of our European brethren.

That said, I don't think we're superior. The original question was:

Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Now, to avoid all the debates from the other thread about what superiority is, superiority I define as better achievements, whether in number or quality/impact in areas of culture, science, i.e. anywhere where the brain and intelligence needed to be used.
    Anyone who reads this question and doesn't feel that the Greco-Roman peoples are at least on par with us is either crazy or lying. Plato, Socrates, and other ancient Greeks formed the foundation for all Western thought. The Romans with their complex road and aquaduct systems. Indeed, the rise of our people to dominance over Europe during the Middle Ages was achieved with our adoption of many Greco-Roman ideals and practices. I'd say they're certainly our equals.

Also, it seems to me that Southern and Eastern Europeans are a little bit bolder and more comfortable with asserting pride in the white race, which our people could learn from. The 'say no to racism' movement in football is in large part due to perceived anti-white racism in Spain and Italy, for example.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2018 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonCeorl View Post
    I understand that this is a Germanic forum, but let us not forget that ultimately, all whites are threatened by the enslaught of globalization and we shouldn't draw too many lines of distinction between ourselves and the rest of our European brethren.

That said, I don't think we're superior. The original question was:

Anyone who reads this question and doesn't feel that the Greco-Roman peoples are at least on par with us is either crazy or lying. Plato, Socrates, and other ancient Greeks formed the foundation for all Western thought. The Romans with their complex road and aquaduct systems. Indeed, the rise of our people to dominance over Europe during the Middle Ages was achieved with our adoption of many Greco-Roman ideals and practices. I'd say they're certainly our equals.

Also, it seems to me that Southern and Eastern Europeans are a little bit bolder and more comfortable with asserting pride in the white race, which our people could learn from. The 'say no to racism' movement in football is in large part due to perceived anti-white racism in Spain and Italy, for example.
    We also used alot of Arabic ideas that went through Greece. Doesn't mean I see Middle-Easterners as our White equals, although I recongnize their old civilizations a long time ago as having been very advanced.

I have a similar opinion on this as Hamar Fox, I am not a Germanic preservationist simply because I believe we are superiour, but because I feel at home with the Germanics mentality, apperance and I am proud of our traditions and history, just as most people are around the world, advanced or not. Then there is also the fact that we are very successful, and at least we are among those who are most advanced now.

An example is the current World Cup: Now many Germanic countries have some skilled footballers that are non-Germanic playing for them, still I prefer my own kind representing me, even if it meant they would be slightly worse (in fact I think a proud homogenous team would make up for some lost individual skill).

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 01:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    However, they are much more European than Eastern and North Eastern Europeans, so pretty much on all dimensions, they're above Slavs and Balts.
    How much experience have you had with Balts? Or to put it that way, how many of those you knew were actual Latvians or Lithuanians, and how many were one of the many Russians they have their in disguise?

I'm curious that you'd have two of the Top-5 blondest nations (Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Sweden, Lithuania ... in that order), who are by definition typically Baltid-proper or Nordoid - racially clearly European by origin thus - down as "less European" than swarthoids with a very Mediterranean mentality and periphery European in racial terms.

In any instance, they'd be - alongside Slavs, actually - linguistically closer to Germanics. Proximity and affinity with Celts, both insular and continental have seen for approximation between Celts and Germanics, but diachronically speaking, the Celts are actually very little like us, and closer in relation to Italic folk.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Méldmir View Post
    We also used alot of Arabic ideas that went through Greece. Doesn't mean I see Middle-Easterners as our White equals, although I recongnize their old civilizations a long time ago as having been very advanced.
    The question asks what we as individuals think. No need to attempt to disprove my personal opinion, as it's impossible to do so.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The question asks what we as individuals think. No need to attempt to disprove my personal opinion, as it's impossible to do so.
    Since you called people who did not agree with you "crazy and liars", it was more to inform you that many Middle-Easterners had advanced civilizations as well, and I now ask you why you did not mention them? Are they not our brethren just like the Greco-Romans?

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    In what way do you mean, because i am 100% against immigration from Eastern Europe.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Méldmir View Post
    Since you called people who did not agree with you "crazy and liars", it was more to inform you that many Middle-Easterners had advanced civilizations as well, and I now ask you why you did not mention them? Are they not our brethren just like the Greco-Romans?
    For me, the Arabs aren't our brethren because they're not European. The Greco-Romans, meanwhile, are within the borders of Europe and are the pioneers of much of European culture. They were building grand marble temples and statues when our people were living in thatched huts and making crude carvings in stone. It's fine to have a preference for Germanics over other white peoples, but there's no basis for saying we're superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Autumn View Post
    In what way do you mean, because i am 100% against immigration from Eastern Europe.
    You've already got massive African and Arab immigration into Western Europe. Why not focus on that first?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Gothic
    Ancestry
    Scandinavia, Britain
    Country
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    For me, the Arabs aren't our brethren because they're not European. The Greco-Romans, meanwhile, are within the borders of Europe and are the pioneers of much of European culture. They were building grand marble temples and statues when our people were living in thatched huts and making crude carvings in stone. It's fine to have a preference for Germanics over other white peoples, but there's no basis for saying we're superior.
    I find it strange that you base who is your brethren on what landmass someone lives on. By that logic, Whites in America should feel kinship with native Americans.

Europe is not drawn after racial lines, but rather religious (Christian).

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    You've already got massive African and Arab immigration into Western Europe. Why not focus on that first?
    It is more productive to focus on the abolishment of any kind of mass immigration, no matter where the immigrants are from. As long as we do not have a community which can assimilate other people, any kind of immigrant is toxic.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567