English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

David Duke Against Wheat

Your Addiction to Wheat Products Is Making You Fat and Unhealthy

After having his patients cut wheat from their diets completely, Dr. William Davis says, they lost weight and showed improved clarity

Precommentary by Dr. David Duke — Zionist-driven Globalism in politics, media and finance has not only driven the world to conflict and war, it has driven the spiritual pestilence of Hollywood and frankly, it has also promoted the unhealthy foods and diets that are resulting in hundreds of millions of people developing obesity and a myriad of diseases such as heart conditions, diabetes, cancers, arthritis and other ailments. The Zionist media is fueled by advertising revenue of foods which are bad for you! But the huge and growing establishment Medical industry and pharmaceutical industry are also fueled by growing unhealthiness. Although I love the taste of bread and wheat products, I recognize the wheat addiction that I and millions of others have — so I avoid wheat as much as possible in my diet. Since I have have begun to avoid wheat over the last few months, I have been more fit, more energetic, I sleep better and have none of the joint pain I regularly experienced before avoiding wheat. So I wanted to share this article with you. — Dr. Duke
    http://www.davidduke.com/general/255...tml#more-25574

What do you think?

I agree that white bread is poison, but giving up wheat alltogether seems very LA to me...

Grand Member
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    It seems like DD and myself have something else in common

I gave up all products containing wheat and sugar last October/November (I wrote about this at the time somewhere on Skadi) and now feel much healthier. It's hard to kick this stuff at first - especially the sugar! - but after a while your body adapts and the cravings cease.

This is the point where, looking back, you realise that you had an addiction

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 12:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    He has evidently taken a like to the paleolithic diet - whose inventor coincidentally died of a heart attack relatively young (54, I think) - and that's another reason why he may consider wheat, especially considering its high glycemic index, its high levels of histamine, etc. an issue ... and to some extent he is right.

Like with everything, however, I think the key lies in moderation. In these days, everything is plenty, and as humans tend towards consuming whichever falls to them, it is consumed in over-abundance. The less dear and more readily available something is, the more it is in products, and the more it is going to be an "overdose" of what is actually healthy, and the more conscious a diet would have to be to stay healthy.

On the addiction end: Someone drinking a glass of wine a week, or smoking a cigarette a year is not addicted, as he consumes in utmost moderation. The same is true with almost any other substance that you've been running your body on for a while - both on the physical and the mental level.

As regards bread, I try and avoid white bread when I can and prefer the taste of breads that use a mixture of wheat and rye, or at least wholegrain wheat to the taste of plain white bread. Avoiding wheat altogether probably would not be possible around here without being rendered unable to eat half of the Sunday family dinner.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 30th, 2016 @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ancestry
    England, France, Germany, Ireland, Scottish, Switzerland, Wales
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'm a celiac (or maybe just gluten intolerant*). I cut out all wheat (and gluten) and gained 10 pounds.
    The drop wheat to drop weight, might work for some, but if you're a celiac... yeah, you're going to have some very different results.
    Sure I could start eating wheat again and get rid of those pounds, but what's the point in being skinnier if it's from not being able to absorb nutrients? Also, feeling like roadkill dragged along by a truck tire isn't fun either.

*I haven't been officially diagnosed, but I know what happens if I eat gluten and let's just say it isn't pleasant.
    mtDNA - H_7_a (ftDNA) H_7_a_1 (23andme)
    AbDNA - 100% Eur. 23andme: 99.99% Eur., .01% Af.
    23andme: 99.73% European, .27% African
    23andme V3 update awaiting use, got a kit for mom too.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts
    My body can't handle wheat, so I usually eat rye bread. Much healthier.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 20th, 2019 @ 04:51 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Grains contain phytic acid, unless they are fermented, even by simply soaking them overnight before using. If you eat grains which are not fermented your body is making "unabsorbable certain important minor minerals such as zinc and iron, and to a lesser extent, also macro minerals such as calcium and magnesium"

In that case, you are actually causing a problem to your nutrition because honestly grains arn't doing your body much of a favor to survival and nutrition. Sure they taste good and are filling but you are really just wasting you money when it could be spent on more nutritious foods like vegetables, fruit and meats.

A way to an early death is the modern American breakfast ... White toast with Margarine, Coffee with Soy Milk.
    Til árs ok friðar

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    It´s pretty much impossible to survive without wheat consumption in my area: Wheat bread, wheat meals, wheat beer... As always when it comes to breaking news, new "studies" and horror stories about certain food or its ingredients, I´m extremely skeptical about it. If I would take every food story as the truth, I had to eat air all day long.

Generations of our ancestors consumed products consisting of wheat and it didn´t prevent them from building and achieving the most developed civilizations in history. Most of my ancestors were farmers, and many of them reached their 70ies or 80ies, some of them even their 90ies!

So "No!", something what was perfectly fine for hundred of years isn´t going to be harmful over night just because a new study claims that. We all know that everything we eat has the potential to make us ill, it´s the amount that matters. Salt can be dangerous, sugar can be dangerous, wheat can be dangerous, water can be dangerous, meat can be dangerous, vegetables can be dangerous...

Yes, life is dangerous, and life will result in death. But I can´t see myself abandoning the eating habits of my ancestors (and these eating habits are part of the local culture, the local cuisine and even of our local identity, like our typical "Schweinsbraten mit Knödel und Kraut" ) just because of such studies.

If my consumption of meals consisting sugar, salt or wheat cost me a few years of my life, then so be it. Eating is part of enjoyment of life and more than the mere consumption of things to avoid starving to death. I like the taste of many local meals and what was good for my ancestors and my former family members is good enough for me. Better dying with 75 and looking back on a life full of tasty meals than dying with 80 and looking back on a life full of renouncement, hysteria, sacrifice...and tasteless food.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    My body can't handle wheat, so I usually eat rye bread. Much healthier.
    I : rye bread, too bad it's very rare and expensive in Greece. Superior in taste and substance than every other bread I've tried

Last Online
    Saturday, July 20th, 2019 @ 04:51 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    Generations of our ancestors consumed products consisting of wheat and it didn´t prevent them from building and achieving the most developed civilizations in history. Most of my ancestors were farmers, and many of them reached their 70ies or 80ies, some of them even their 90ies!
    You realize our ancestors also regularly handled Lead and Mercury, and that wasn't exactly healthy?

Generations of ancestors fermented grains before they ate them because of the phytic acid content. I suggest you read the works by dentist Weston Price regarding the ancient preparation and consumption of food. Or read Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon which is largely based on his works.

The introduction of a ridiculous use of grains as a basic food staple is probably the worst thing to enter human eating habits in the past few thousand years. Granted everything is okay in moderation, my previous post about phytic acid -> grains is a fact, not a myth as goes that carbs just convert to quick sugar - energy in the body. They have little to no benefit to your health and can be slightly detrimental. However the real issue became the mind set our ancestors were using where bread was this thing we all needed to survive, without it we were doomed. The french had a freakin' revolution over a horrible source of nutrition. No matter how you look at it there is not much benefit to Gluten, Carbs and Phytic Acid. Eat it because your ancestors ate it, don't eat it because you think it's healthy.
    Til árs ok friðar

Last Online
    Saturday, August 18th, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Ireland, Scotland
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvergr View Post
    Grains contain phytic acid, unless they are fermented, even by simply soaking them overnight before using. If you eat grains which are not fermented your body is making "unabsorbable certain important minor minerals such as zinc and iron, and to a lesser extent, also macro minerals such as calcium and magnesium"

In that case, you are actually causing a problem to your nutrition because honestly grains arn't doing your body much of a favor to survival and nutrition. Sure they taste good and are filling but you are really just wasting you money when it could be spent on more nutritious foods like vegetables, fruit and meats.

A way to an early death is the modern American breakfast ... White toast with Margarine, Coffee with Soy Milk.
    I couldn't give up bread in my diet (I really like sandwiches) so I switched to sourdough bread because of the fermentation process it goes through.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast