Thread: Swedish Women Rated 'Most Beautiful'

Last Online
    Saturday, August 30th, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scear View Post
    Everyone is concurring that Swedes are at the apex of human beauty. Yes, my heart goes out to you Chuck.

My younger brother is tall, blond, blue eyed with a lean Scandinavian build. The girls have always fallen all over him. I hate his guts

.Scear
    You are not happy with the way you look, and you are jealous of your brother's looks?

And, as a note in passing, you say he has a scandinavian build... alright... what do I care...
    God expects but one thing of you,
    and that is that you should come out of yourself in so far as you are a created being made
    and let God be God in you.

Meister Eckhart

Do U believe in God? | Svensk förskola | Vem äger media? | CA ban on mom & dad | Birth control causes breast cancer

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 15th, 2008 @ 11:19 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDexterWard View Post
    You are not happy with the way you look, and you are jealous of your brother's looks?

And, as a note in passing, you say he has a scandinavian build... alright... what do I care...
    Are all Swedes so morose and completely lacking in humour? Brits and Germans know how to laugh; even at themselves. Please find one of those anti-depression light therapy devices immediately

.Scear

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    They look terribly tanned. :

I don't know, but tourists finding women from other countries beautiful doesn't sound too appealing to me... I agree with SouthernBoy, "people should concern themselves with the women in their own countries". There are beautiful and ugly people in each country.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Are all Swedes so morose and completely lacking in humour? Brits and Germans know how to laugh; even at themselves. Please find one of those anti-depression light therapy devices immediately

.Scear
    No, I am not this, I am not that, and I simply don't think it is funny. (I said so from the start.)
    and that is that you should come out of yourself in so far as you are a created being made

Meister Eckhart

Do U believe in God? | Svensk förskola | Vem äger media? | CA ban on mom & dad | Birth control causes breast cancer

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    No, I am not this, I am not that, and I simply don't think it is funny. (I said so from the start.)
    I don't understand why you are so resentful that your people are admired for their good looks. People also recognise the Swedes for their accomplishments in science, automotive design, architectural innovation, and exploration; not merely their physical beauty.

And I was joking about my brother. I am 6' 5' and as Nord as they come and proud of it. You wouldn't recognise me as a non-native of your country unless I opened my mouth.

.Scear

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't understand why you are so resentful that your people are admired for their good looks. People also recognise the Swedes for their accomplishments in science, automotive design, architectural innovation, and exploration; not merely their physical beauty.
    I am tired of the world's obsession with Swedes. It's not that I have anything against beauty as such.

Also, take a look at how those two girls in the picture are dressed. I think they are dressed in very poor taste. They don't look beautiful to me at all.

And I was joking about my brother. I am 6' 5' and as Nord as they come and proud of it. You wouldn't recognise me as a non-native of your country unless I opened my mouth.

.Scear
    Maybe I would and maybe I would not recognise you as a foreigner. I just don't care how "Nord" you look. I find the insistence on being or looking like something you are not to be weird, and you are referring to my nation in order to motivate your pride. That is something utterly weird to me, as much as I am keeping a polite tone to you; and I see no reason for you to speculate about my mood.

If your own lineages produced someone looking like you, wouldn't it be alright to just be proud of that, without the extra-something? (Remember, I did not bring your looks into the argument.)

Meister Eckhart

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I am tired of the world's obsession with Swedes. It's not that I have anything against beauty as such.
    I think obsession is a bit of an over dramatisation.

Also, take a look at how those two girls in the picture are dressed. I think they are dressed in very poor taste. They don't look beautiful to me at all.
    I can see your point of view, and you are entitled to your own personal tastes and sensibilities.

Maybe I would and maybe I would not recognise you as a foreigner. I just don't care how "Nord" you look. I find the insistence on being or looking like something you are not to be weird, and you are referring to my nation in order to motivate your pride. That is something utterly weird to me, as much as I am keeping a polite tone to you; and I see no reason for you to speculate about my mood.
    Ah, you are a Gnostic? No wonder you are so averse to such worldly considerations as physical beauty and vanity.

If your own lineages produced someone looking like you, wouldn't it be alright to just be proud of that, without the extra-something? (Remember, I did not bring your looks into the argument.)
    You would have been quite unhappy on the old Skadi.net site, the predecessor of theAlthing, where we obsessed over our meta ethnicities, racial sub-classifications and cephalic index measurements. By the way? Are you more of a Boreby or Brünn?

.Scear

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ah, you are a Gnostic? No wonder you are so averse to such worldly considerations as physical beauty and vanity.

I am not averse to beauty.

You would have been quite unhappy on the old Skadi.net site, the predecessor of theAlthing, where we obsessed over our meta ethnicities, racial sub-classifications and cephalic index measurements. By the way? Are you more of a Boreby or Brünn?

.Scear

Look, I did not have your obsessions in particular in mind when I wrote my first post in this thread.

Meister Eckhart

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I am not averse to beauty.
    Good. Here's the Swedish Bikini team just for you.

.Scear

Last Online
    Thursday, March 25th, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Schlesien, Brandenburg, Burgenland, Sicilu- Norman
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Burgenland Burgenland
    Married, happily
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Be proud of your children, they are of you.....

I'm tired of it as well. IKEA sucks, dude. But I'm sure you're not all playing chess with Devil. Beauty is never a problem, just the ability to perceive it, and understand it's position in the whole Althinginess of Things. Personally, your people aren't at the very top of my list, but they are not near the bottom, either...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast