View Poll Results: Do you accept interracial relationships?

Voters
781. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 2.30%
  • No

611 78.23%
  • Only with some races

66 8.45%
  • Other

86 11.01%
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556061626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Odalman View Post
    I've seen the race-mixing propaganda video before, I caught it on TV. It's been posted at least twice on Skadi.

I died a little on the inside, when I realized my tax money paid for that.
    I don't know much (or anything) about Swedish humour, but if something like that existed in Britain, it'd be considered anti-multicult satire. In the 90s there was a decent sketch show, a segment of which portrayed an underclass couple who in one episode the woman left her underclass husband because she wanted a 'brown baby', since everyone else on their council estate had one This wasn't considered race-mixing propaganda, but rather the opposite -- it was mockery of the underclass and their propensity to race-mix. It's quite shocking how much could be done in the early to mid nineties compared to now, actually.

But If this Swedish video isn't making fun of ugly immigrants and wiggers, then I'm not sure what the joke actually is.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    I don't know much (or anything) about Swedish humour, but if something like that existed in Britain, it'd be considered anti-multicult satire.
    It was a satire aimed at making fun of "racists", actually. Just pay close attention to the video. It's an anti-racist "comedy sketch" that takes refuge in its sheer audacity.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimodighet View Post
    It was a satire aimed at making fun of "racists", actually. Just pay close attention to the video. It's an anti-racist "comedy sketch" that takes refuge in its sheer audacity.
    I understand it's supposed to be making fun of racists, but I couldn't actually indentify any element that put racists in a negative light. For example, the fat black woman's participation didn't make racists look bad; it made fat black women look bad. So too with the dreadlocked wigger guy (this is all from memory, btw, I watched it a while ago).

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Dinarid and Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician and computer technician
    Politics
    The Thermonuclear Warhead
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism/ Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    Quote me in full
    There's no point in doing so if I'm not replying to your whole statement.

The sad emoticon is for the fact the Hispanics were not Meds. I think you are over stating the Germanic nature of the Meds by a fair bit though.
    You stated: Well that sucks (edit: so does your grammar. Anyway..). Why the hell would a white want an Mestizos (lol or a Negro or a Asian)? I had hoped the Hispanics chosen by whites were at least relatively white as I have seen some who look like European Meds more or less. A Med is not anything like a Germanic but they are at least white

To me, it seemed as though you were frowning upon the Mediterraneans being white, considering as to where you decided to place the emoticon. Yes. They are "at least" white. At least you can recognize all Indo- Europeans as what they truly are-- white. Here's one for ya. Indo- Iranians..

These guys..

..are technically white as you can tell by their phenotype, hence their genotype (also, if you replace the ragged clothing with traditional Germanic clothing, they'd look as white as can be) so much as long as you live by the notion that all Aryan (in this context, those who are fair featured) peoples descended from a single Aryan man and it looks as though the peripheral theories are winning, so which one is it, Edgard? Is the one fair- eyed and fair- haired mutant ancestor from whom we descend a load of sh*t or what? My curiosity awaits your response (or does it?).

As for the Germanic nature of the Mediterraneans, it's self- evident. Lo and behold, ignorant ones.

What's this? OMG! Could it be a.. Germanic Spaniard? Well, gee, who would've guessed?

The woman on the left is in numerous game photos, so I'm presuming that she's a regular goer of these events.

Celtiberian Pagan Metal band Hordak, but hey. Aren't Celts considered to be Germanic too?

Spanish Pagan Metal band Runic. All members, save the one in the white t- shirt, which look pretty Celtogermanic to me.

Celtiberian Folk Black Metal band Berserk.

Just for the Hel of it, a Portuguese girl.

You all consider Celts to be Germanic. Honestly and technically, they are not as their phenotype, genotype, and culture indicate. Kelts aren't predominant anywhere in Europe besides their home in Ireland and Scotland and in Celtic Spain.. and pretty much anywhere a high concentration of Celts can be found such as any small enclave throughout Europe. Germanics don't play Bodhráns (unless you're Faun) and neither do the Norse, so I don't know from where you all get your information. Last time I checked, Kelt(ic/ id) was a Celtic subrace. Not a Germanic one as the Brünn, Faelid, Dano- Faelid, Nordid, Dinarid, Alpinid, and so forth. There's a lot of miscegenation between the two which garner it the notion of being Germanic, but all the result turns out to be is a mongrelization of both, resembling neither distinct subrace if they both mix the right way, consequently making it nothing other than a white mutt, defeating the purpose of preserving any particular white subrace. Also, many Russians are Nordic in appearance. By your logic, they would fit right into our collective. In fact, fair featured Rus' are indeed the descendants of Nordics, however their culture is Slavic and just because the culture they follow is not Germanic, by your logic, they're as Slavic as the indigenous, regardless of their genotype and phenotype. Does that make the Spanish descendants in the Caribbean Afro or Indio- Caribbean just because the culture they were brought up around isn't that of their forefathers'? This is just all around flawed logic and retardation at best. Everything race related is determined by DNA strictly. Not by what ethics, laws, and traditions one chose to adhere to, although a race's culture is a good reflection of its capabilities and archetypes, it says nothing for those who chose to invade already inhabited land. Take, for example, the descendants of the Spaniards who currently live in the Caribbean and how they're phenotype says white, but their culture says Indio or Afro- Caribbean. Technically, they're still white and Med, but they're culturally confused. Another being the aforementioned Nordic Rus' who adorn themselves in Kolovrats and other jewelry and accessories with Slavic symbols etched or inscribed therein even though they ought to be wearing Mjollnirs and Valknots around their necks.

My lovely dear friend Runahild of one- woman Folk band Eliwagar (pictured above) is racially Nordic, however she formerly identified with French culture, having lived a good portion of her life in Lorraine, France. By your logic, however, she's culturally French, making her nothing more and nothing less than a Frenchwoman, regardless of what her fair features indicate.... and don't go deleting this post now. There are fine examples of both racial and cultural admixture as well as examples of how Germanic many Mediterraneans actually are (truth is hate to those who hate the truth. These words have never rung so true as they do these days). Obviously, there are redheads in Germany nowadays, but the "redhead gene" originated in Celtic territories and lands. It's distribution can be attributed to the miscegenation between the Germanic and Celtic peoples, so there you have it-- Genetic Distribution of Europe 101. Class dismissed.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Plain and simple, ''race doesn't exist'' AKA ''race is a social construct''. We've been told this lie over and over again for quite a while now, and it is starting to show results. People are actually believing it, and some are intentionally picking non-Whites to date/marry to prove their intellectual superiority. It is quite sad.

White men are without question more prevalent race mixers.
    It’s interesting that this doesn’t translate into reality where I live.

Here about 80-90% of mixed-race couples I encounter are White women with non-white men. I don’t know why there might be such a disparity. I do encounter the occasional loser with his mail-order mongoloid or the surprisingly good-looking young dude with his half-baked Asian toy, but they are few and far in between. I would be surprised if I saw more than one such couple in a week, whereas with the former I’d be very surprised if I saw none in a single day. I’d be shocked, actually.

I think what you are saying is generally true. Men are more likely to develop an inferior or exotic fetish than women are, simply because men think about sex more often on average, and more consistently, than women do, and are therefore more likely to get sexually frustrated. Much of what you’re seeing in these men is the symptom of sexual frustration.

What it comes down to is that men are more visual and women are more conformist. Men are just a little more likely to harbor eugenicist views, and it translates into numbers, while women really don’t care as they are more likely to judge a mate solely by their character and by their own reaction to it.

half of young American couples I see are
    interracial.
    That is definitely true of most metropolitan areas. I’m glad it’s not that bad in rural Britain. Let's hope it stays that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Black is cool due to the last three decades of
    propaganda in mass media. I can remember when MTV didn't play videos by Negroes & was criticized for it. Now it is as if Negroes are some sort of superior race, via athletics, music (if you can call it that) & wise Negro seers like Oprah & Whoopi. What White woman wouldn't want her own niglet who could grow up to be the POTUS?
    Does MTV even play music by Whites anymore? I remember watching it a few years back and all I can remember seeing is “ma crip”, “pimp my ride” and a bunch of nigger noise videos...

Maybe 10% of air time was devoted to rock music, which itself wasn’t purely White.

A prime example of the race mixers
    It’s not only ugly women that mix… just yesterday I was at the store when something bright caught my eye. It was a naturally blond, dolichocephalic, elegantly-dressed woman with a perfect nose and chin, a long, narrow face, and just an amazing body. It was the kind of woman you just have to get a second look at, and a third, fourth, etc, but she was with what looked like a dog in man’s clothing. I walked back to get a closer look at that beast, and sure enough I was right. It was a fat, nerdy Filipino or something equally disgusting. WTF does someone like her see in something like that???

The point is, most race-mixer women I’ve seen in my area have been average to slightly above average in terms of looks.

Last Online
    Friday, June 15th, 2012 @ 06:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ethnic Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Blackened Might, you do make good points and I agree with some of it. The whole question about "who is X ethnicity and who isn't" often comes up on race-related forums like this one. However, I'll have to make some comments:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened_Might View Post
    You stated: Well that sucks (edit: so does your grammar. Anyway..).
    Hehehe. I can't be the first to notice that many Anglos are worse at English grammar than non-native English-speakers like me. But that's best left for another thread...

At least you can recognize all Indo- Europeans as what they truly are-- white. Here's one for ya. Indo- Iranians...
    ...are not all "white". The western and eastern branch of Indo-Europeans have been separated by huge distances in both time and space. Ethno-culturally, we've gone down very different paths. The Afghans are race-mixed beyond redemption, and so are most of the Iranians and Indian Brahmins. It's insane to consider these two countries as "white". Of course, there are still South European types among the upper castes of Iran and India, but the they're a tiny minority in a sea of brown.

And there is, of course, the cultural difference. The Indo-Iranian culture is eastern and alien to us. It doesn't share many similarities with Europe anymore.

The first one looks like an Eurasian mongrel to me. And the second looks like a typical upper-caste Indian. Neither would qualify as fully European. To be honest, I don't really care about "whiteness" or being "Caucasian". The latter term could basically be anyone north of the Sahara desert who isn't Asian or negroid. And I'm more racially exclusive than that.

What's this? OMG! Could it be a.. Germanic Spaniard? Well, gee, who would've guessed?
    Sure, there are many Germanic-descended people in Mediterranean countries, who would look indistinguishable from some Germanics if you compared the two. But now you're getting into the whole part about Germanic sub-races, which are often found in other European groups. For example, Austrians in Innsbruck don't look very different from North Italians in Verona.

However, there are other criteria than just phenotype to consider. "Germanic" is not only racial, it's ancestral and cultural as well. If you only fit the sub-racial criteria, you're not fully Germanic. Although you could be assimilated into a Germanic culture over time, of course. But that's another story.

Aren't Celts considered to be Germanic too?
    No, they aren't. Even though they sometimes overlap with Germanics racially, they don't count as a Germanic culture. There is no "Ireland" section on this forum.

Spanish Pagan Metal band Runic. All members, save the one in the white t- shirt, which look pretty Celtogermanic to me.
    You're using "Celtogermanic" as a racial marker here. They might well belong to one of the Germanic sub-races, but culturally they're Spaniards. Which doesn't fall into the Germanic cultural spectrum, but rather the Latin one. Phenotype isn't everything.

She's the minority in Portugal. Most of the Portuguese are not even fully "white", having absorbed over a million black slaves into their gene pool. And the Portuguese were already a small population, so the dysgenic effect on them was huge. Their close proximity to Africa and assimilation of several waves of negroes has resulted in a poor country with a largely mixed-race population. I've been to Portugal, and it resembles a chunk of North Africa stuck onto Europe.

That said, there's still a few Portuguese who are white. Such as the girl you posted. But those whites should consider themselves racial elites among their people, and not mix with the mongrel majority in their country. It sounds harsh, I know.

You all consider Celts to be Germanic. Honestly and technically, they are not as their phenotype, genotype, and culture indicate. Kelts aren't predominant anywhere in Europe besides their home in Ireland and Scotland and in Celtic Spain...and pretty much anywhere a high concentration of Celts can be found such as any small enclave throughout Europe. Germanics don't play Bodhráns (unless you're Faun) and neither do the Norse
    Once again: we don't consider Celts to be Germanic. As you said, their genotype and culture are not a part of the Germanic spectrum. Although both Celts and Germanics are a part of the white European world, of course.

so I don't know from where you all get your information. Last time I checked, Kelt(ic/ id) was a Celtic subrace. Not a Germanic one as the Brünn, Faelid, Dano- Faelid, Nordid, Dinarid, Alpinid, and so forth.
    I'm not very good at sub-races, you'd have to ask Agrippa about that one. Still, it seems like a bad idea to exclude all the Germanic people who have a Keltic or an East Nordid appearance, only because their physique is a result of mixing between two Europid sub-races in the past (I don't count Europeans inter-mixing as "miscegenation"). You can only be exclusive to a certain degree.

Also, many Russians are Nordic in appearance. By your logic, they would fit right into our collective. In fact, fair featured Rus' are indeed the descendants of Nordics, however their culture is Slavic and just because the culture they follow is not Germanic, by your logic, they're as Slavic as the indigenous, regardless of their genotype and phenotype.
    There are plenty of Nordic Slavs, none of us have ever contested that. (And the Balts are more "Aryan" than both Slavs and Germanics). However, it's just a shared phenotype. Nordic Slavs and Nordic Germanics, even though they might resemble each other closely, still belong to different cultural spheres. See my earlier comment about sub-races and cultural assimilation.

Does that make the Spanish descendants in the Caribbean Afro or Indio- Caribbean just because the culture they were brought up around isn't that of their forefathers'? This is just all around flawed logic and retardation at best.
    Well, I never used that logic. I even pointed out that Cubans tend to be "whiter" than Mexicans, due to their purer Spanish descent (as opposed to being Mestizos). In fact, Cuba is a very segregated society, with a black African population and a white Spanish one who don't interact much with each other. Their customs and cultures are very different, to the point that there is an "Afro-Cuban" culture and an "Ibero-Cuban" one.

Everything race related is determined by DNA strictly. Not by what ethics, laws, and traditions one chose to adhere to, although a race's culture is a good reflection of its capabilities and archetypes, it says nothing for those who chose to invade already inhabited land.
    Yes, everything race-related is determined by DNA indeed. But Germanics are not a single monolithic race, we're an ethno-cultural group.

Take, for example, the descendants of the Spaniards who currently live in the Caribbean and how they're phenotype says white, but their culture says Indio or Afro- Caribbean. Technically, they're still white and Med, but they're culturally confused.
    That's right. But you'll have to argue with Edgard on this one, since he brought this topic up. Not me.

Another being the aforementioned Nordic Rus' who adorn themselves in Kolovrats and other jewelry and accessories with Slavic symbols etched or inscribed therein even though they ought to be wearing Mjollnirs and Valknots around their necks.
    That's beyond ridiculous, the idea that Nordic Russians are all descendants of the Vikings. No, really, it's stupid. The Vikings were a small tribe of adventurers who became a ruling class, and were absorbed by the Slavic native population. Western Russia still has one of the world's largest populations of blond Nordid people, but that doesn't make these people any less Slavic.

"Nordic" does not equal "Germanic". Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and a blond Slav is a Slav.

My lovely dear friend Runahild of one- woman Folk band Eliwagar (pictured above) is racially Nordic, however she formerly identified with French culture, having lived a good portion of her life in Lorraine, France. By your logic, however, she's culturally French, making her nothing more and nothing less than a Frenchwoman, regardless of what her fair features indicate....
    Again, a Nordic Frenchwoman is still French by culture. Of course, she might be assimilable by Germanics (and many people in northern France are of Norse descent anyways), and I certainly don't consider the French people to be "alien" to our cultures. In fact, I'm a great admirer of France and its civilization.

It's distribution can be attributed to the miscegenation between the Germanic and Celtic peoples, so there you have it-- Genetic Distribution of Europe 101. Class dismissed.
    Thank you, sir. As you can see, I already did my homework on this one.

I agree with many of your points, I just wanted to point out that phenotypes aren't everything that matters.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You didn't correct anything. The difference between 89.23 and 92.76 is 3.53%.
    Those are the numbers of children from White parents comprising both mixed race (half White) and exclusively White. Why would you do that? That also neglects the higher numbers from White females.

Mixed race children from White females
    F= 2,280,259*(1-.8923)

Mixed race children from White males
    M= 2,217,946*(1-.9276)

F*153~%=M
    % Diff=|F-M|/[(F+M)/2]=42~%

I don't know why I'm defending him, because he's a bit irritating, but he didn't actually mean what you think he did.
    What’s irritating? Spill the beans already.

This sick, sick trash was paid for by the Swedish STATE!!!!!!!
    I’ve seen the video before. It’s not subtle but in a right in your face kind of way. Satire or not, it does have an influence. See this on Russia. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcQK1zOdLB4

Last Online
    Saturday, April 28th, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Designer
    Politics
    urban shaman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraNordalis View Post
    I the U.S. white women who are beautiful usually won't go with the "nerdy" types unless he becomes a money making machine. These "nerds" take their high I.Q. and send it to other races rather than breeding with whites.

It is disgusting to know that brilliance isn't a top trait to young white women these days unless the guy is well over average looking t the same time.
    White men dont go for brilliance in white women either - they go for beauty (sex appeal/comfort/trophy) just as women go for money/success (security/protection/strength). This is why white men go for slim asians with nice skin and why white women go for strong athletic black men. Biology beats morality.

Most of the women in their late 30's/40's I know who are still not married (some quite atttractive too) are all white. White men, if you have a high IQ use it to learn how to pick up women instead of playing warhammer, drinking your belly fat with beer or discussing football statistics. And white women, stay off those cup cakes.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackened_Might View Post
    There's no point in doing so if I'm not replying to your whole statement.

You stated: Well that sucks (edit: so does your grammar. Anyway..). Why the hell would a white want an Mestizos (lol or a Negro or a Asian)? I had hoped the Hispanics chosen by whites were at least relatively white as I have seen some who look like European Meds more or less. A Med is not anything like a Germanic but they are at least white

To me, it seemed as though you were frowning upon the Mediterraneans being white, considering as to where you decided to place the emoticon. Yes. They are "at least" white. At least you can recognize all Indo- Europeans as what they truly are-- white. Here's one for ya. Indo- Iranians..

These guys..

..are technically white as you can tell by their phenotype, hence their genotype (also, if you replace the ragged clothing with traditional Germanic clothing, they'd look as white as can be) so much as long as you live by the notion that all Aryan (in this context, those who are fair featured) peoples descended from a single Aryan man and it looks as though the peripheral theories are winning, so which one is it, Edgard? Is the one fair- eyed and fair- haired mutant ancestor from whom we descend a load of sh*t or what? My curiosity awaits your response (or does it?).

As for the Germanic nature of the Mediterraneans, it's self- evident. Lo and behold, ignorant ones.

The woman on the left is in numerous game photos, so I'm presuming that she's a regular goer of these events.

Celtiberian Pagan Metal band Hordak, but hey. Aren't Celts considered to be Germanic too?

Celtiberian Folk Black Metal band Berserk.

You all consider Celts to be Germanic. Honestly and technically, they are not as their phenotype, genotype, and culture indicate. Kelts aren't predominant anywhere in Europe besides their home in Ireland and Scotland and in Celtic Spain.. and pretty much anywhere a high concentration of Celts can be found such as any small enclave throughout Europe. Germanics don't play Bodhráns (unless you're Faun) and neither do the Norse, so I don't know from where you all get your information. Last time I checked, Kelt(ic/ id) was a Celtic subrace. Not a Germanic one as the Brünn, Faelid, Dano- Faelid, Nordid, Dinarid, Alpinid, and so forth. There's a lot of miscegenation between the two which garner it the notion of being Germanic, but all the result turns out to be is a mongrelization of both, resembling neither distinct subrace if they both mix the right way, consequently making it nothing other than a white mutt, defeating the purpose of preserving any particular white subrace. Also, many Russians are Nordic in appearance. By your logic, they would fit right into our collective. In fact, fair featured Rus' are indeed the descendants of Nordics, however their culture is Slavic and just because the culture they follow is not Germanic, by your logic, they're as Slavic as the indigenous, regardless of their genotype and phenotype. Does that make the Spanish descendants in the Caribbean Afro or Indio- Caribbean just because the culture they were brought up around isn't that of their forefathers'? This is just all around flawed logic and retardation at best. Everything race related is determined by DNA strictly. Not by what ethics, laws, and traditions one chose to adhere to, although a race's culture is a good reflection of its capabilities and archetypes, it says nothing for those who chose to invade already inhabited land. Take, for example, the descendants of the Spaniards who currently live in the Caribbean and how they're phenotype says white, but their culture says Indio or Afro- Caribbean. Technically, they're still white and Med, but they're culturally confused. Another being the aforementioned Nordic Rus' who adorn themselves in Kolovrats and other jewelry and accessories with Slavic symbols etched or inscribed therein even though they ought to be wearing Mjollnirs and Valknots around their necks.

My lovely dear friend Runahild of one- woman Folk band Eliwagar (pictured above) is racially Nordic, however she formerly identified with French culture, having lived a good portion of her life in Lorraine, France. By your logic, however, she's culturally French, making her nothing more and nothing less than a Frenchwoman, regardless of what her fair features indicate.... and don't go deleting this post now. There are fine examples of both racial and cultural admixture as well as examples of how Germanic many Mediterraneans actually are (truth is hate to those who hate the truth. These words have never rung so true as they do these days). Obviously, there are redheads in Germany nowadays, but the "redhead gene" originated in Celtic territories and lands. It's distribution can be attributed to the miscegenation between the Germanic and Celtic peoples, so there you have it-- Genetic Distribution of Europe 101. Class dismissed.
    Its funny that you take what I said and twist it so far. I was saying that a Hispanic who was in fact of European Med dissent was preferable to one who is not. I would be happy if a Nordid Spaniard got a women over a black or a South American native. Maybe my crying face was misplaced and so confused you, Still they are not Germanic or even Northern European and it would be better if a Germanic woman was with a Germanic man. But yes life is not always ideal. As for supposing I am down on Nordic Slavs lol

The pictures you posted were very interesting but not Germanic. Celtic and Germanic do overlap, however it is not all the DNA but also the culture that we use to define European groups. The French girl looks very nice but still French.

Why show non Europeans? I am aware of the Aryan roots of those groups but that was a long time ago and they have a very divergent history from ours.

I also know when that at times my posts do not always closely follow the rules of grammar. Could it be that as an English man I am happy to bend them as we English do in everyday speech?
    Language is not set in stone and distortion of grammar is often deliberately used to reinforce a point. Often we affect an ascent or mode of speech to invoke a association. Sucks is a good example. As this is a forum discussion and not a masters thesis I do overly restrict my use of grammar to text book examples.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Edgard, I´m sorry but this very person will be unable to respond to your post because we´ve banned him for his absolutely and evidently distorted views on our board goals, on Germanic and Celtic people as a whole and for exhibiting content detrimental to our mission.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson