View Poll Results: Do you accept interracial relationships?

Voters
781. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 2.30%
  • No

611 78.23%
  • Only with some races

66 8.45%
  • Other

86 11.01%
Page 63 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13535859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: Interracial Relationships

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    There isn't a 42% difference between 2,280,259 and 2,217,976.
    I never said that. Read again.

The statistics didn't say anything about the number of parents.
    That’s an obvious typo, and I edited it. As was said, the likelihood for more White female parents still stands.

Sorry, but are you trying to convince me that the difference between 89.23 and 92.76 isn't 3.53%?
    No, do you need computations? The main point was to illustrate your erroneous 3.5% figure which is very faulty and misleading.

Underclass females aren't exposed to feminism.
    It has assisted in destroying Western society leading to mixed race couples. I'm quite tired, so I'll respond later.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Miscegenation seems to be spread even among the genders, at least here in Sweden. It's usually been Swedish women in urban areas who date blacks and Arabs, and older men who marry Southeast Asian import wives. Recently out in town, I've seen both genders being in interracial relationships at younger ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    That’s preferred over more mulattoes and mestizos and other various half-castes and mixed-breeds.
    Race-mixing is race-mixing. I really don't care if you do it with an Asian or with a black, the result is still a non-white kid that doesn't belong in a white country. I also like how you're assuming that the births of Eurasian kids will magically "cancel out" the births of mulattos.

This forum is probably the last place I expected to see people making excuses for race-mixers.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2018 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Trash BBC piece celebrating and promoting race-mixing:

Mixed-race Britain: Readers' stories

George Alagiah's account of his mixed marriage and the change in attitudes towards mixed-race people in the UK provoked a flurry of emails.

The status of mixed-race Britons has been transformed, he says in the article. Readers sent in tales of love across divides, and finding unexpected acceptance.

Here are some of their stories:

As a mixed female (Anglo-Chinese), I have never experienced any real abuse, except the occasional name calling. People have generally always been kind and judged me according to my character rather than how I looked or what my ethnicity was. Britain has always prided itself for its tolerance compared with some other countries, and I think that all races should be grateful, or at least be mindful of that, when living on these shores.

Tanya, Ilford, UK

I am 44 years of age and have an Indian (Hindu) father and an Irish (Catholic) mother. My mother was from a small rural area in Eire, and when my dad went to visit before the wedding he had cars stopping to look at him. They had three people at their wedding. Both sides of the family tried to persuade them not to marry. I grew up in the East End of London where my parents chose to live and was a teenager in the 80s - and remember skinheads being around quite a lot. My parents were (are - they are still alive) fantastic parents - and actually, thinking about it they must have been a bit rebellious to have married each other and to not conform to the norms that were expected of them.

Barbara Mitra, Worcester, Worcestershire

I was born in the late 70s, and spent the first part of my childhood in a small town in the Midlands. I think I was the only mixed-race child in the area, and there were only two other children from ethnic minorities in the school. There was racist teasing, but it was for the most part innocent, and not so much that I couldn't cope. I had a good number of friends from different class backgrounds. Teachers often tried to get me to make friends with the only other Asian in the school, perhaps thinking that our colour would give us something in common. I didn't mind as she was nice and I found her family fascinating, but it was of course totally unlike my unconventional and liberal home.

My father was not in touch with his family or culture and hasn't been back for over 30 years, whereas my Scottish mother was very in touch with her roots. I don't speak his native language, and only have an educated tourist's understanding of that country. It might be nice to be bilingual, but I'm very happy to be British and don't feel like I've missed out...
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-15173435

It continues like that, all part of the BBC's new propaganda piece "Mixed Britannia".

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Odalman View Post
    Well, there's an argument that our gene pool would have an improved IQ if we interbred with East Asians. Still, that's no excuse for race-mixing. If there's large-scale miscegenation, we'd only end up with a mongrel Eurasian population that don't resemble us at all - basically, we'd be creating a new race that isn't Asian nor European. They'd find their own racial equilibrium, and we'd be as alien to these mongrels as we are to the Mestizos.

And I really don't care if they turned out to be smarter and superior to us - I'd rather be on the side of the flawed Germanics than on that of the hyper-intelligent Eurasian hybrids.
    The average east Asian IQ is a few points over 100. The average IQ on Skadi easily surpasses that. Germanic IQ has a much greater standard deviation. I am in professional school and consistently outperform the Asians -- and there are more Asians than Germanics.

They like to joke about being Asian in reference to doing well on tests. Perhaps I should joke about being pure Germanic. Miscegenation with east Asians lowers average Germanic preservationists' IQ.

Beauty alone is a good enough reason to not miscegenate for me.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimodighet View Post
    This forum is probably the last place I expected to see people making excuses for race-mixers.
    I don't know why I'm defending him, because he's a bit irritating, but he didn't actually mean what you think he did. He didn't actually say reproducing with Asians is better than reproducing with blacks. He just said childless mixed-race couples (i.e. typically ones that involve a white male and Asian female) are preferable to those that produce a boatload of them (i.e. typically ones that involve a white female and Negro male). I, too, initially misread his comment, though.

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 24th, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frimodighet View Post
    Race-mixing is race-mixing. I really don't care if you do it with an Asian or with a black, the result is still a non-white kid that doesn't belong in a white country. I also like how you're assuming that the births of Eurasian kids will magically "cancel out" the births of mulattos.

Wow, you misinterpreted me.

I said a mixed race couple having no children was preferred over them having several children. Nowhere did I endorse that Asian-White couples were OK. In fact, I think East Asians are some of the ugliest people, but that’s just my opinion. Other than that, I 100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    I don't know why I'm defending him, because he's a bit irritating, but he didn't actually mean what you think he did.
    If correcting your false information is irritating, then so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by KAROLVS View Post
    I am a student of people. I use craigslist for a lot of buying and selling cars and furniture (antiques) so one day I wandered over to the sex ads.
    I was just pulling your chain.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 16th, 2017 @ 04:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Scottish/Norwegian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgard View Post
    One can only hope the Hispanics the American public seem so fond of reproducing with are for the most part Spanish or other Med blood.
    Most hispanics are not white. In Texas you can see plenty of olive skinned mestizos that don't look like the sterotypical leather skin. Mestizos aare so mixed that I have seen some with natural light brown hair, fair skin and an Mayan face.

Question for the American contributors, do you see a lot of whites with the leathery skin type Mesoamerican or are they usually with the Hispanics that could almost pass for a Mediterranean type? Not that Meds are good just better than Mesoamericans.

What ever the case the Negro is the most damaging to mix with and women seem to be the guilty party for that. Half Asian people are at least civilized and you can work with them even if it is tragic for the gene pool America could still function as a nation.
    I have seen allot of both white men and women mixing and matching with them. Many Mestizos seem to be "normal" and not the thuggish type which can alienate whites from seeing them s potential mates.

I do see more white men with equally the leather ones and the not so leathery. Meanwhile I see white women with a tendency to be with the
    more Spanish mixed.

When these people breed sometimes the kids can look very white which
    makes it even easier for them to find white dates.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erich View Post
    If correcting your false information is irritating, then so be it.
    You didn't correct anything. The difference between 89.23 and 92.76 is 3.53%.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It seems there are 2 million abominations walking the streets of the UK at this time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-minority.html

It seems there are 2 million abominations walking the streets of the UK at this time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-minority.html
    A prime example of the race mixers

Intoxicated: Jermaine Gordon and his girlfriend Jamie Wijnaendts were so drunk they collapsed unconscious in the street outside the social club they raided
    Jermaine Gordon, 33, flagged down a passing patrol car in Gloucester when his inebriated girlfriend Jamie Wijnaendts, 25, collapsed unconscious in the street outside the social club.
    Concerned about the drunken condition of the pair, the patrol officer then drove them home without realising they were burglars
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1a7qPcXyR

Only in the UK would they get a free ride home from their crime. Typical black, that woman is to ugly for a white man.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    United States United States
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    A prime example of the race mixers

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1a7qPcXyR

Only in the UK would they get a free ride home from their crime. Typical black, that woman is to ugly for a white man.
    ^ Now that is pure class right there

It's the same way in the U.S. Only the filthiest most low class people are in mixed race relationships.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.