View Poll Results: Do you accept interracial relationships?

Voters
782. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 2.30%
  • No

    612 78.26%
  • Only with some races

    66 8.44%
  • Other

    86 11.00%
Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 702

Thread: Interracial Relationships

  1. #501
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    All of the endless (and oftentimes dubious) chatter about genetics, defects, etc., aside, this is ultimately a legal and political question and should be treated as such by the relevant judicial, legislative, and executive authorities. Miscegenation should be added to the existing criminal code pertaining to treason with the appropriate punishment applied.

    When a white person engages in miscegenation it tends to help in lessening our numbers and strengthening the numbers of what are in most cases and to varying degrees of intensity, races and groups that are hostile to us, thus tending to threaten us collectively. Certainly an individual person engaging in such behavior is not, in and of itself, particularly dangerous (though it is still bad), but then much the same can be said for many treason cases tried now. Adam Gadahn, the American Jew that joined al Qaeda is not, by himself, particularly dangerous, for example, but he has nonetheless been indicted for treason on the principle that if such behavior is allowed to go unpunished, it will send a dangerous signal to the wider society that such activity is basically permissible and thus will inevitably lead to more of it.

    In some of our countries we are now approaching the point where legal miscegenation is reaching such high levels that it could, if left unchecked, begin to help threaten our numerical status in our own lands, even to the point of making us minorities - with all of the perils that implies.

    Here, then, is what should be done:

    In basically white nations with significant non-white populations, such as the US, miscegenation should be made a criminal offense with the possibility, depending on the circumstances of individual cases, of the death penalty being applied (we already employ the death penalty for treason in the US). Such harsh punishment is necessary for the simple reason that the large number of non-whites makes the possibility of mass miscegenation especially threatening, and thus severe measures must be taken in order to deter the commission of such behavior. Certainly the drive to have sex is fundamental, and such a strong desire will not likely be blunted by a relatively weak punishment.

    In nations that are more homogeneous the death penalty is probably not necessary, but miscegenation should still be made a criminal offense with the proviso that any white person who goes overseas and obtains a non-white spouse will be stripped of his-her citizenship and denied re-entry into the country.

  2. #502
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by Kaspar Hauser
    This being said, I am not as anti race mixing as others. I think if you really love somebody then you can put issues of race aside.
    This is not a valid argument for miscegenation. We already put legal limits on the expression of love. People are barred from marrying their siblings, parents, engaging in triad marriages, polygamy, and (until recently) marrying members of the same sex. It's safe to assume that in such cases the people desiring to marry love each other, but to varying degrees we still criminalize (or have criminalized) such behavior.

  3. #503
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Location
    North Adelaide
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    So because there are laws against abnormal, immoral sexual practices love is not an excuse to date outside your race? I'm having a hard time seeing any logic in your argument.

  4. #504
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    So because there are laws against abnormal, immoral sexual practices love is not an excuse to date outside your race? I'm having a hard time seeing any logic in your argument.
    Dating outside your race involves engaging in abnormal, immoral sexual practices. So yes love is not an excuse.

  5. #505
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Monday, August 1st, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    jysk
    Ancestry
    Norse Gemanic/jutlander
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Jutland Jutland
    Location
    South Jutland
    Gender
    Family
    Single Farther
    Occupation
    Artist
    Religion
    Baphomethean Heathendom
    Posts
    67
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    For someone of Germanic descend, dating an Indonesian female is an abnormal and immoral practice, I thought we came to this conclusion earlier.

    And we are talking about love here?

    How can you love something which is so alien to you own nature?

    Love is a mutual reflection of commune virtues, needs and wises shared
    between a man and a woman of same race, moral and ambitions.

    ..or at least it should be...

    Attraction to lower races, animals, same sex and other weird fetishes are sexual disorders, and should be treated as such.

    Acknowledge this and deal with it, life is all about choices and I truly hope you follow your true nature and make the right ones... for both your own and the sake of your race.

  6. #506
    Member
    PA. Dutchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    North East PA.
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    48
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Thumbs Down

    Some of my problem is the ethics not the ethnics of the culture.

    I volunteered for 14 years at our local prison with a Bible Study group once a week, and twice a week once a month.

    Our LARGEST ETHNIC GROUP WAS THE Hispanics most from Puerto Rico and then Blacks.

    They have three bad gangs in our city; people are shot at least once every week. We have several hit and runs with vehicles in our city weekly. 99.9% of them involve Puerto Ricans. They have no insurance, no licenses and often have stolen cars. They make up the largest part of our Police Reports in the media here.

    The Hispanic are the fastest growing group and criminal element in our community, state and the USA.

    We had a few Pennsylvania Germans, Europeans etc, they usually were doing time for a domestic crime

    WE NEVER HAD single JAPANESE, a single KOREAN, and only one Chinese come out for our study in 14 years we went into the prison. They stayed out of trouble and worked hard and contributed to community and society.

    I have lived here since birth, for 62 years. All our European immigrants worked and earned their legal US Citizens. They studied hard, worked hard and kept the properties and laws in order. I don’t know of any, and we had a neighborhood full of European Immigrants, ever arrested.

    I do not care so much their Ethnic Heritage it is their COMPLETE LACK OF ANY KIND OF ETHICS. They seldom marry; have multiple parts over the years. They move here from Puerto Rico to claim every possible Welfare Program US citizens worked and contributed to for years. But they get everything free; a good friend of mine had to go to Puerto Rico for his business. The Puerto Ricans at his hotel told him their families encourage them to move to the USA. They tell their families how they can get everything free here!
    Sincerely yours,
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln 16th President (1861-1865)

  7. #507
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Location
    North Adelaide
    Gender
    Age
    30
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Dating outside your race involves engaging in abnormal, immoral sexual practices. So yes love is not an excuse.
    Please explain how it is abnormal (it's actually very common) and immoral (who does it hurt?)

    Maybe Skadi forum should be renamed 'Stormfront 2'.

  8. #508
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Posts
    968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    So because there are laws against abnormal, immoral sexual practices love is not an excuse to date outside your race? I'm having a hard time seeing any logic in your argument.
    This is your idea of 'normal'?


  9. #509
    Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Rassenhygieniker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Location
    Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Posts
    725
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PA. Dutchman View Post
    WE NEVER HAD single JAPANESE, a single KOREAN, and only one Chinese come out for our study in 14 years we went into the prison. They stayed out of trouble and worked hard and contributed to community and society.
    I feel you won't think the same in a couple years, when you suddenly find out that 75% of your town has been bought off by those great japanese, koreans and chineses buisnessmen.






    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    Please explain how it is abnormal (it's actually very common)
    Common does not mean that it is not abnormal, miscgenation is an abnormal act.


    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    and immoral (who does it hurt?)
    Destroy races, destroy diversity, destroy cultures, destroy societies, destroy ethnicities, destroy or greatly alterate languages, create confused and alienated mixed bloods, you get the drift...

  10. #510
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 24th, 2010 @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    scholar
    Politics
    right wing
    Religion
    Yahwist
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Mad War with China

    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    America has been the world power house for so long but it is looking more and more likely that China will take it's place. If the two nations went to war, I think China would have a good chance at winning.


    Oh Really! Anyone remember Hitler's insane declaration of war on the 'declining' USA in 1941?

    Your comments keep getting stupider.

    China spoiling for a showdown with America‏

    Is China's Politburo spoiling for a showdown with America?

    The long-simmering clash between the world's two great powers is coming to a head, with dangerous implications for the international system.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...h-America.html

Similar Threads

  1. Britain #1... In Interracial Relationships
    By BjrK in forum Men, Women, & Relationships
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Sunday, June 10th, 2012, 02:51 PM
  2. New Book on Interracial Relationships
    By Sauerteig in forum Immigration & Multiculturalism
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Thursday, June 16th, 2011, 06:07 AM
  3. The Transmorphication of Interracial Relationships
    By Caledonian in forum Physical Anthropology
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Thursday, November 18th, 2010, 08:37 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •