None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekinn View Post
    People should not think that they know if they do not know. I have lived both in London and Paris for years. I have had no problem with living with other races and cultures. It has not been harder for me than the Vikings who adventured in diverse parts of the world, and frequenting other cultures and races, specialy in the metrapolis area of ancient Konstantinopel.

Recent studies show that Icelanders have some Asian and Native American genes. We only have to look at Björk to realise that infact. Has this destroyed our culture?

Most eastern and Central europe has this also since these parts of europe were a pray for powerfull Hunic and Mongolian armies.

Scandinavians have these genes coming from the Sami people.

Best regards.
    Question, why do you follow the zionist new world order ? why do you want to destroy all white people but leave the none-white lands alone ?

are you jewish ?

Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

To Dietsehamer

I am not Jewish but I have nothing against them but since you started this. There is shurely a big chance that you have a drop of their blood in you since they were welcomed in the Nederlands since it was the most liberal country in europe, accepting any refugees, fleeing opression for their ideas and religion.

I have no lessons to receive from a Dutch. The Dutch helped the Algerians to do a razia in my country in the early 17 century. We call it the Tyrkjarránið and blamed it on the Turks. But infact the men who attacked my country were Algerians and converted to Islam Dutchmen under the leadership of another Dutchman who had also converted to Islam. This resulted in pillaging and raping and that about 500 Icelandic people were taken as slaves and sold in Algeria.

So I have a question for you.
    Is it in the Dutch people to convert to Islam and help Algerians to attack us Icelanders? Is it one of your Dutch scemes to destroy Europe and help non Europeans?

I am a decendent of Egill Skalla-Grímsson one of the greatest Vikings there ever was and you...your probably a decendent of a converted Dutch to Islam who raided my country. You should not even be here discussing my country, the Dutch have done us much harm.

Vertu svo ekki að skipta þér af okkar málefnum sem koma þér ekkert við, þínir Hollensku forfeður hafa valdið okkur Íslendingum nægum skaða.

Drekinn.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think Dutch converts to Islam were the exceptions: I don't think the majority of the Dutch converted, so it would make sense that in a small fringe sub-culture, people would have strange ideas (such as to plunder and ransack other nations). But then again, you say you're a decendant of some vikings, who also raped and pillaged all over northern europe, the mediterranian, and the near east, so your arguments don't really make much sense.

However, the past is the past, and it IS carved in stone; you can change the future.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Back to topic, I believe, some recent news (26 Aug):

Palestine Refugees Coming to West Iceland

Twenty-one Palestinian refugees will arrive in Akranes in west Iceland at the end of next week. According to Mayor of Akranes Gísli S. Einarsson, the town council has put considerable effort into preparing the refugees’ arrival.
    Originally, Akranes had expected 30 refugees. But one family decided not to come, so now the town council is expecting seven adults and 14 children aged between two and 18, ruv.is reports.
    Einarsson said everyone is determined to give the refugees a warm welcome. At first local politicians were divided in their opinions on whether Akranes should accept the refugees or not.
    Following the debate the Independence Party-Liberal Party majority coalition terminated their cooperation in the Akranes town council.
    Click here to read more about the debate.

http://www.icelandreview.com/iceland..._0_a_id=310947

Die Sonne scheint noch.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Wink

I am not Jewish but I have nothing against them but since you started this. There is shurely a big chance that you have a drop of their blood in you since they were welcomed in the Nederlands since it was the most liberal country in europe, accepting any refugees, fleeing opression for their ideas and religion.

I have no lessons to receive from a Dutch. The Dutch helped the Algerians to do a razia in my country in the early 17 century. We call it the Tyrkjarránið and blamed it on the Turks. But infact the men who attacked my country were Algerians and converted to Islam Dutchmen under the leadership of another Dutchman who had also converted to Islam. This resulted in pillaging and raping and that about 500 Icelandic people were taken as slaves and sold in Algeria.

Is it in the Dutch people to convert to Islam and help Algerians to attack us Icelanders? Is it one of your Dutch scemes to destroy Europe and help non Europeans?

I am a decendent of Egill Skalla-Grímsson one of the greatest Vikings there ever was and you...your probably a decendent of a converted Dutch to Islam who raided my country. You should not even be here discussing my country, the Dutch have done us much harm.

Vertu svo ekki að skipta þér af okkar málefnum sem koma þér ekkert við, þínir Hollensku forfeður hafa valdið okkur Íslendingum nægum skaða.

Drekinn.
    They where kicked out of Spain because they opened the gates to let the muslims in, and no, i do not have any jewish blood, impossible even when you see that it was a very small group mostly living in Amsterdam and sticking together like no one else, racial purity is very big in the jewish world.

There are no Dutch muslims in history, you are just trying to provoke me, and do not come crying when the first girl has been gangraped by the dirty palestinians.

And try speak in English next time before you go out and eat at mcdonalds.

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Can you give me any source about this? never heard about a Dutch muslim from the 17th century.
    If christ is the answer then what is the question?

Last Online
    Monday, August 19th, 2019 @ 10:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Have they planned where the new mosk will be?

I am just wondering where the mosk will be ,and I hope the people of Akranes are ready for prayer calls.....good luck, the last bastion of Europe (Iceland) will shortly also be colonized............is there big enough market there for pirate taxi driving? (the number one occupation in addition to welfare)

Last Online
    Monday, August 10th, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

About the converted Muslim Dutchmen working for the Turks.

The Dutch Claes Wassenaer wrote in the 1600 hundreds about the attacks in Iceland by the Turks (in Grindavík to be exact) specialy because many of his countrymen were involved. They were converts who were working for the Turkish empire in the City of Alger in Algeria

The inhabitants of the city of Alger in the year 1627 were as diverse as the inhabitants of Iceland were the same. And a part of these inhabitants of that city were Europeans who had adopted Islam both freely or by force. They were the so called Renegades or Converts many of them were Dutch and English pirats.

But beside that many jews off course in the Netherlands converted to Christianity and mixed with the Dutch freely as did many of the black slaves the Dutch took with them to their homecountry do.

Now this part of the forum is dedicated to my country and in my country we speak Icelandic, hence it is just normal that I write in Icelandic. Foreigners can do what they like of course but should not tell us Icelanders what do to in a forum for us. In the Mcdonalds in Iceland we speak Icelandic also off course.

Just in one month 2 Germans were caught bringing massive amounts of drugs into Iceland.

There have been many Dutch doing the same thing. Now what does this importations of Drugs do for us Icelanders? Not much beside destroying families and lives. Should we ban the Germans and Dutch from entering Iceland altogeather?

We already have lost many good people into slavery by converted Dutch muslims working for the Ottoman empire. But the Palestinians have yet to do us any mischief.

Thank you for your time.

Takk fyrir mig og hafið það sem best.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    We already have lost many good people into slavery by converted Dutch muslims working for the Ottoman empire. But the Palestinians have yet to do us any mischief.
    Since the Palestinians were an islamized people within the Ottoman Empire, it is not absolutely possible to rule out their participation in those exact raids.

I am not concerned about historical culpability, though, the problem lies in the fact that any addition and assimilation of foreign populations change a folk into something it previously was not. Since we are concerned about Germanic preservation, I would prefer an ethnic nation to choose from compatible sources, if at all, instead of introducing completely alien elements who require a relaxation of social cohesion and a redefinition of a people's identity.

Another problem is an apparent lack of success of such processes in Germanic nations where immigration has been allowed on a more massive scale. Immigrants form distinct ethnic groups and see their hosts as rivals for soil and productive resources. Apparently, the multicultural model fails to put its self-destructive goals into practice, resulting in another set of self-destructive effects.

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The Dutch Claes Wassenaer wrote in the 1600 hundreds about the attacks in Iceland by the Turks (in Grindavík to be exact) specialy because many of his countrymen were involved. They were converts who were working for the Turkish empire in the City of Alger in Algeria

The inhabitants of the city of Alger in the year 1627 were as diverse as the inhabitants of Iceland were the same. And a part of these inhabitants of that city were Europeans who had adopted Islam both freely or by force. They were the so called Renegades or Converts many of them were Dutch and English pirats.

But beside that many jews off course in the Netherlands converted to Christianity and mixed with the Dutch freely as did many of the black slaves the Dutch took with them to their homecountry do.

Now this part of the forum is dedicated to my country and in my country we speak Icelandic, hence it is just normal that I write in Icelandic. Foreigners can do what they like of course but should not tell us Icelanders what do to in a forum for us. In the Mcdonalds in Iceland we speak Icelandic also off course.

Just in one month 2 Germans were caught bringing massive amounts of drugs into Iceland.

There have been many Dutch doing the same thing. Now what does this importations of Drugs do for us Icelanders? Not much beside destroying families and lives. Should we ban the Germans and Dutch from entering Iceland altogeather?

Thank you for your time.

Takk fyrir mig og hafið það sem best.
    Again same question can you give me any link to this or it didnt happen, i know alot about Dutch pirates but never heard of a Dutch muslim in there group there were Arabic muslims part of there crew.
    I can say the same about the Ottoman Empire there were many people who fought for them or with them that werent muslims.

And Dutch and German people bringing in drugs to the country is probably because your teenagers want to use it, if noone asks for it noone sells it

But hey if you actually want to spend time attacking Germanic brothers over some Palestinians its your choice i only think your on the wrong forum for that.
    If christ is the answer then what is the question?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast