View Poll Results: is Islam Our Ally ?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 14.29%
  • No

    24 85.71%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 218

Thread: Is Islam Our "Ally"?

  1. #31
    Senior Member rhadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 @ 05:46 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeTheButcher
    The enemy of your enemy is often your enemy too. Why is Islam an enemy? Very simple. There are millions of moslems in Europe now and their numbers will only continue to grow. They are a very real demographic threat and will have to be dealt with eventually.

    Dealt with in what way? By removing them? Get real. We've got to get power first.

    That means destroying the NWO and its ZOG's does it not? Are "we" likely to do that in the near future given the past decades of inaction - except of course for playing the "let's gets elected ZOG game" which don't work.

    Anyways, are the old nation States important? Or is what is important our race and culture in a NEW homeland?

    Quote in this respect:

    "In respect of our Aryan folk, what is required is an Aryan way of life, a free Aryan homeland and thus the law of personal honour. This means a Destiny created by a numinous perspective. The ethics of such "nationalist" organizations are the ignoble, uncivilized, ethics of The State, just as there is nothing numinous in the policies and goals of such organizations: no rational, cosmic, perspective, no inspiring numinosity, just mundane, political, promises about some sort of " better materialistic life" and stories about so-called past national glories, which, more often than not, were just dishonourable imperialism for the sake of capitalism.

    Such political groups, and the people who lead them, are of the past, whereas Folk Culture and National-Socialism are of the future: an expression of what is needed to create civilized, human, numinous societies where honour is the criteria for personal behaviour and social conduct.

    Seen in this way, Islam is an ally. We need an Aryan homeland: this does not mean we need the old nation-States. We need to begin again, with a new way of life, a new society, an entirely new nation. In brief, we must be the founders of a new nation. Once this principle is accepted, the Movement will shed an enormous amount of excessive and unnecessary baggage. In respect of America, for instance, they would mean creating a homeland in one or more States, or even in a part of one State. It is not size which matters; it is creating a pure Aryan society, which means one where we can live among our own kind according to our own laws and customs, and where our Aryan culture, our Aryan way of life, can flourish." Source - Questions About Islam and National Socialism, Dave Myatt

  2. #32
    Member Gesta Bellica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Location
    30Km south from Milano
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    839
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by rhadley
    Dealt with in what way? By removing them? Get real. We've got to get power first.

    That means destroying the NWO and its ZOG's does it not? Are "we" likely to do that in the near future given the past decades of inaction - except of course for playing the "let's gets elected ZOG game" which don't work.

    Anyways, are the old nation States important? Or is what is important our race and culture in a NEW homeland?

    Quote in this respect:

    "In respect of our Aryan folk, what is required is an Aryan way of life, a free Aryan homeland and thus the law of personal honour. This means a Destiny created by a numinous perspective. The ethics of such "nationalist" organizations are the ignoble, uncivilized, ethics of The State, just as there is nothing numinous in the policies and goals of such organizations: no rational, cosmic, perspective, no inspiring numinosity, just mundane, political, promises about some sort of " better materialistic life" and stories about so-called past national glories, which, more often than not, were just dishonourable imperialism for the sake of capitalism.

    Such political groups, and the people who lead them, are of the past, whereas Folk Culture and National-Socialism are of the future: an expression of what is needed to create civilized, human, numinous societies where honour is the criteria for personal behaviour and social conduct.

    Seen in this way, Islam is an ally. We need an Aryan homeland: this does not mean we need the old nation-States. We need to begin again, with a new way of life, a new society, an entirely new nation. In brief, we must be the founders of a new nation. Once this principle is accepted, the Movement will shed an enormous amount of excessive and unnecessary baggage. In respect of America, for instance, they would mean creating a homeland in one or more States, or even in a part of one State. It is not size which matters; it is creating a pure Aryan society, which means one where we can live among our own kind according to our own laws and customs, and where our Aryan culture, our Aryan way of life, can flourish." Source - Questions About Islam and National Socialism, Dave Myatt
    For a Muslim the only good homeland for Christians is 6 feet under.
    Muslims are enemis, they are flooding over here trying to change our traditions and desping the local population as infidels just exactly in the way we are "gentiles" for the Jews.
    Do u really think that we should leave them a part of our lands in order to separate? it would be just a matter of time and they will try to take the whole cake.

    "E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

    Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.



  3. #33
    Senior Member FadeTheButcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 5th, 2006 @ 09:46 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Newly wed
    Occupation
    Political Scientist
    Politics
    Racial Communitarian
    Religion
    Neoplatonic
    Posts
    426
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Dealt with in what way? By removing them?
    Of course.

    Get real.
    I am dead serious.

    We've got to get power first.
    We are not going to come to power in Europe by sucking up to Moslems. The nationalist parties out there that are having some success at the moment are succeeding because they are addressing the issue.

    That means destroying the NWO and its ZOG's does it not?
    What is the "NWO" and the "ZOG"?

    Are "we" likely to do that in the near future given the past decades of inaction - except of course for playing the "let's gets elected ZOG game" which don't work.
    The European nationalist parties are succeeding at the moment, and will continue to succeed, precisely because they are not out there talking about vague conspiracy theories like the "NWO" and "ZOG." This has yet to register with the Americans however.

    Anyways, are the old nation States important?
    The old nation states are REAL, so yes, they are important.

    Or is what is important our race and culture in a NEW homeland?
    What is the new homeland? Where is the new homeland? Europe is not America. Europeans can't run away to a place like the American Northwest.
    The Phora

    "There are no principles; there are only events. There is no good and bad, there are only circumstances. The superior man espouses events and circumstances in order to guide them. If there were principles and fixed laws, nations would not change them as we change our shirts and a man can not be expected to be wiser than an entire nation."
    —Honoré de Balzac

  4. #34
    Member Awar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, October 21st, 2005 @ 11:04 PM
    Subrace
    Corded/Balkanoid UP
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    Olympus
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Politics
    Nutzi
    Religion
    Agnostic!!!
    Posts
    4,947
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    You can't tell me about the real Islam, the one that's going on, because I've seen it first hand. In Bosnia, Islamists and Mujahiddins didn't have any problem allying themselves with the world establishment, and slaughtering Christian Serbs with weapons bought for them by USA and the Jewish lobbies.

    Muslim fanatics flocked in a previously peaceful region and started their campaign to
    expell all non-muslims, and the UN, USA and EU all financed and trained them, and even helped them in the end by bombarding Bosnian Serbs with NATO airplanes.

    You can probably find footage of these terrorists boasting with freshly cut-off heads of christians.

    You think that Jews are an enemy? There's hardly 20 million of them. They may be in positions of power, but that's about it. Muslims on the other hand are more than a billion, they have nukes, there's tens of millions of them already in the heart of Europe, and hundreds of millions on Europe's borders. I bet you'd love their warrior spirit if you saw what they do to children, women and anyone who they don't like.

    Think about it, would you rather fight two guys armed with lap-top computers(jews), or a thousand men armed with AK's(muslims)?

    Also, add to that the fact that everything you probably hate about the Jews ( insert excerpts from the Talmud here ) you will also find in the Kuran. Muslims are allowed to lie and to cheat, break treaties and promises to non-muslims.

    But, let's say that this is all the work of Islam that isn't authentic... well.... it's not important what's authentic, or original, what's REAL is important, and in REALITY, Islam is a threat to everything Europe stands for, it's a threat to individuality, to heritage, to our lives.

    Trust me, I know a great deal about history, and I do know about the golden age of the Khalifat, the prosperous nature of Islam at it's beginnings in contrast to the stagnance and destructiveness in Europe of that time, but today, that Islam is dead, today, Islam is in it's dark ages.

  5. #35
    American Couch Potato
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    AngryPotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Amidst the brown horde
    Gender
    Occupation
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Posts
    589
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Islam has been an enemy of Europe for 1000 years. I doubt any use can be made of them as an ally. Israel sits in between Arab/Muslim countries and has not been wiped away by the Islamic warrior. The Islamic warrior blows up coffee shops and night clubs. I don't see these as real targets in a fight for freedom. Nailing the Pentagon is a legitimate target in my mind, not a city bus full of day laborers. Jewish control in the western world can be stomped out by removing them from our daily lives. Don't watch their TV, don't lend from their banks, teach the children that race mixing is wrong, don't vote for jew politicians. Steps like this removes their power. A jew is incapable of an armed uprising in formerly white states. Unless they want to use their current seats of power to have a US soldier standing in your living room forcing you watching their programming, I don't see them amounting to much. The jews control would disappear if all europeans in the old world and new would adopt such practices. Now Islam is something different. Islam would force their beliefs upon us at the end of a rifle. They'd beat our women for showing their fair skin and destroy our infidel Christian churches and statues without a doubt. Islam is no friend of the white, Christian man.

  6. #36
    Senior Member rhadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 @ 05:46 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeTheButcher
    Of course.



    I am dead serious.



    We are not going to come to power in Europe by sucking up to Moslems. The nationalist parties out there that are having some success at the moment are succeeding because they are addressing the issue.
    1) It's not "sucking up" - it's an alliance based on our common enemies and on our shared values, chief of which are honor and the warrior way. It's these Muslims values which are not, repeat not, understood by many WN.

    2) Some success? Don't make me laugh! Sorry, can't help it - LOL!

    Success judged by what? By restoring our Aryan culture, by allowing us to live according to our own Aryan laws? By creating a real Aryan society?

    I'm not interested in the old type of socalled "nationalism" but in our Aryan culture and our future as a race.

    That's why the old nation States have become irrelevant - because they do not represent our culture, our values, our way of life, and to my mind they cannot now be made to do so.

    What are our values? See Myatt's Complete Guide to the Aryan way of life.



    Quote Originally Posted by FadeTheButcher


    The old nation states are REAL, so yes, they are important.
    Yeah real in that they represent what is un-Aryan - in their laws, their way of life.

    What is a modern expression of the Aryan way? Why it's National Socialism! Any hope of getting a NS government in these nation States? Nope. NS requires a real revolution now. Any sign of that? Nope. Could an open NS political party succeed in these old nation States at the moment? Nope - in many it wouldn't even be allowed.

    Why wouldn't a NS movement succeed at the moment? One good reason - not many people really understand NS - it's principle of personal honor, for instance. How many who call themselves NS really live by a code of personal honor??

    How many "nationalist" parties even know what Aryan law really is? How many want to create a system based on our own Aryan law - the law of personal honor? How many really understand what "freedom" means?

    Quote Originally Posted by FadeTheButcher
    What is the new homeland? Where is the new homeland? Europe is not America. Europeans can't run away to a place like the American Northwest.
    1) Europeans have gone to America, and Canada and others places such as Australia, which made them into new nations.

    2) This new homeland or homelands can be anywhere - even part of one of the old European nation States.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Gladstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandi
    Subrace
    Other
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Location
    The Taft Hotel
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    seeking
    Posts
    854
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Just about everything Islam has done since it's inception has been at Europe's expense. Formerly Europeon North Africa and Anatolia were taken from Byzantium (ie the Eastern Roman Empire); Europe was attacked thru Spain and the Balkans and they wiped out and enslaved millions. It's only been the past few hundred years Europe got a respite from them and only then as Europe surged ahead in wealth and technology. Now they are back, colonizing and raping our women; if they want to do somethig positive they can return to North Africa and the Mideast and stop their colonization of us as Europe stopped its colonization of them (and America on its part can withdraw from Mideast).

    Islam has aspects of it that are not to dissimilar from the old exapansionistic totalitarian Soviet Union; just as they (ie the Soviets) were not Europes friend neither are the totalitarian Islamic systems. It's not possible to be allies with Islam in the same manner as it was not possible to be allies with the Soviets. Lets just jope a Cold War is avoided with them.
    Turman found a copy of The Graduate, and thought highly enough of the story that he made a movie he considered to be 90-percent faithful to the book.

    But Turman and director Mike Nichols made one key adaptation, changing the Braddocks from WASP-y blonde characters into a dark-haired, more ethnic-looking family.

    From NPR's Present at the Creation

    http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/graduate/

    http://www.norcalmovies.com/TheGraduate/tg11.jpg

  8. #38
    Senior Member rhadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 @ 05:46 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    You can't tell me about the real Islam, the one that's going on, because I've seen it first hand. In Bosnia, Islamists and Mujahiddins didn't have any problem allying themselves with the world establishment, and slaughtering Christian Serbs with weapons bought for them by USA and the Jewish lobbies.
    And what about the massacre of Muslims by some Serbs?

    BTW most of those Muslims who fought in Bosnia were not fighting for Islam - but for "nationalism", which Islamists consider is wrong and contrary to Islam. True, there were some Mujahideen there, but not many - most Muslims as I said were inspired by "nationalism".


    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    You think that Jews are an enemy? There's hardly 20 million of them. They may be in positions of power, but that's about it. Muslims on the other hand are more than a billion, they have nukes, there's tens of millions of them already in the heart of Europe, and hundreds of millions on Europe's borders. I bet you'd love their warrior spirit if you saw what they do to children, women and anyone who they don't like.

    Now with propaganda like this it's hardly surprising we WN aren't winning...

    1) Of the Muslims, only Pakistan has a few nuclear weapons, and these are now firmly under the control of the NWO via that Zionist lackey, America.

    The Zionist/NWO fear of Muslims possessing such weapons was the reason for the invasion of Iraq, and the reason why the NWO is now busy destabilizing Iran. If this internal CIA caused strife in Iran does not succeed in creating a more pro-NWO government - the US will invade.

    2) As to Muslim personal conduct re women, children and so on. Have you ever lived among Muslims? Do you have any Muslim friends? Have you lived in a Muslim land? That is, any first-hand practical experience of the Muslim way of life?

    I have. Now, as with any way of life, there are good and bad Muslims. But on the whole, the majority are or strive to be honorable, fair, and just.

    3) Zionists are our enemy - and the enemy of anyone who believes in honor and reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Think about it, would you rather fight two guys armed with lap-top computers(jews), or a thousand men armed with AK's(muslims)?
    Specious example, but I'd rather ally myself with true warriors - Mujahideen - and fight those who oppose honor and reason, i.e. the Zionists.

    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Muslims are allowed to lie and to cheat, break treaties and promises to non-muslims.
    Excuse me?? What a load of anti-Muslim propaganda. The Zionists must be laughing their socks off to know whow far their anti-Muslim propaganda has succeed.

    Read the Quran, and especially the Sunnah. Or better - get some first hand experience of Muslims, that is those who pray five times a day and strive to live according to the Sunnah.


    Quote Originally Posted by AWAR
    Trust me, I know a great deal about history, and I do know about the golden age of the Khalifat, the prosperous nature of Islam at it's beginnings in contrast to the stagnance and destructiveness in Europe of that time, but today, that Islam is dead, today, Islam is in it's dark ages.

    "Knowing history" can mean many things. Whose history? A lot of socalled history is propaganda.

    BTW real Islam, the Islam of the Quran and Sunnah, is alive in the Mujahideen and in many Islamic communities.

    The inauthentic Islam - of compromise with the material ways of the (un-Aryan) capitalist West - does of course live, and is being encouraged by the NWO, as in Iraq.

    But let's end by saying we don't agree, and probably will not agree.

  9. #39
    Senior Member rhadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 @ 05:46 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladstone
    Just about everything Islam has done since it's inception has been at Europe's expense. Formerly Europeon North Africa and Anatolia were taken from Byzantium (ie the Eastern Roman Empire); Europe was attacked thru Spain and the Balkans and they wiped out and enslaved millions.
    The reality is that all of the treasures of ancient Greek literature, of learning, were saved by Islamic scholars, and the society created by Islam in Spain was fast superior to that in Europe at the time which is why Eueopean scholars went there to learn. It contained the first Universities, for instance.

    Without this saving of such manuscripts the European Renaissance would not have been possible.

    BTW it was Islam, building on the work of people such as Aristotle, which created the scientific method. Not to mention mathematics - the contribution of Muslims was quite profound.

  10. #40
    Senior Member rhadley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 30th, 2005 @ 05:46 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Politics
    National Socialism
    Posts
    174
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: Why Islam is Our Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPotato
    Islam has been an enemy of Europe for 1000 years. I doubt any use can be made of them as an ally.
    Vast generalization. What was "Europe" a 1,000 years ago? What was Islam? Maybe if Charles Martel had lost we'd have a much more civilized society now, without Zionist control. HHOS!

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPotato

    Israel sits in between Arab/Muslim countries and has not been wiped away by the Islamic warrior.

    Only because of American and European support - without this financial and military aid, it was have ceased to exist before now.

    BTW one reason for the invasion of Iraq was because it might have posed a threat to Israel. Same now with Iran - which is why the CIA is busy creating internal dissent there.

    Aryans are being used to aid Israel - as in Iraq.

    But Israel has not even won, even given its terrorism, and all this support and its vast, American given military might. The Palestinians are still resisting. See what happened in Jenin a few years ago. I'll post an article about the Muslim heroic defence of Jenin if you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPotato
    The Islamic warrior blows up coffee shops and night clubs. I don't see these as real targets in a fight for freedom.
    No you probably don't. But if you lived in occupied Palestine you might. Most adults in Israel are Army reservists and thus considered a legitimate target.

    Anyways, you're viewing such things from a Western point of view, imposing Western criteria on them - not considering them how Muslims consider them, from their own way of life.


    Quote Originally Posted by AngryPotato
    ...beat our women for showing their fair skin and destroy our infidel Christian churches and statues without a doubt. Islam is no friend of the white, Christian man.
    Well, it's simply amazing now much the Zionist anti-Muslim propaganda has succeeded among WN. What a triumph for them.

    And such comments are surely - and I'm going to be really controversial here - are simple prejudice and thus dishonorable, and thereby un-Aryan.

    Let's rise above this prejudice, this dishonour, and think and behave like Aryans, like honorable, fair, people. Is that asking too much?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Saturday, March 24th, 2012, 10:18 AM
  2. "Our Red Army Ally": US War Dept Troops WWII Pamphlet 1945
    By Old Winter in forum Modern Age & Contemporary History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, September 3rd, 2010, 10:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •