View Poll Results: Do you believe there to be a conspiracy behind multiculturalism?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    28 65.12%
  • No

    12 27.91%
  • Never really thought about it

    3 6.98%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Is Multiculturalism a Grand Conspiracy?

  1. #51
    Senior Member
    MockTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 28th, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Racialist Free Enterprise
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    In short, multiculturalism is part of a secret plan among the global elites to benefit themselves.
    IMO, I think this conclusion is very wrong. It seems that many people here share this same viewpoint, that the development of modern "multiculturalism" is a phenomenon being pushed from the 'top down' due to the short-sighted greed of the Western elite. But how can this be possible when the desire for material gain and profit has always been present, not just among the so-called 'elites' but in all of humankind? If the feelings and desires of the 'elite' were the sole or even primary force behind modern multiculturalism, then why didn't the all-consuming lust for wealth/power overtake the West even sooner? Surely it would have been well within the physical capabilities of the West to impose 'multiculturalism' on itself at an earlier point in time; and yet, this didn't happen at all, and in fact the elites were often the most ardent supporters of the West in previous eras. So, what explains the difference?

    In reality, I think a total explanation would include a huge number of individual factors, all of which are closely interwoven and connected with each other. However, if I could single out the two most important factors, they would be the following: racial decline within the West itself and the psychological effect of the Second World War.

    As I mentioned, if the greed of Western elites explains modern multiculturalism, then why didn't this come into play sooner? I think the main reason is because, in earlier ages, the racial health of the West was at an altogether higher level when compared with our modern situation. The gulf separating the elite from the mass wasn't nearly as great, with the consequence being that the elites were held more accountable for their actions. If a Western elite had tried to impose 'multiculturalism' on the general population in order to 'maximize profits' in 1900, for example, his scheme wouldn't have been very successful because he would have been hanging from the nearest tree branch of sufficient thickness in no time. Partly this is due to the spiritually debilitating propaganda that is currently being spoonfed to the population on a daily basis; and, partly it is simply a result of dysgenic racial decline within the Western community. The mass is now unable to defend itself against a greedy elite because the distance between the mass and the elite is so incredibly wide.

    However, what really crystallized everything, IMO, was the unspeakable criminality of WWII. It was the senseless bombing of the German civilian population near the end of the war by the Allied 'freedom lovers'; it was the gang raping of tens of thousands of helpless German women by communist Russian subhumanity in Berlin and elsewhere; in short, it was the genocide committed against the German people, even though the mission of Germany was originally to uplift and rescue those who eventually destroyed them! After that, whatever semblance of spiritual vitality that still existed in the Western world quickly vanished. All of the various internal and external enemies of the West -- Marxists, communists, feminists, egalitarians, integrationists, organized minority pressure groups, etc. -- soon, all of these hostile entities were given free reign. It wasn't so much that they had always possessed a 'secret plan', which many here seem to think, it was merely that they took full advantage of the spiritual confusion that had taken hold of the West since the fall of the German Reich. They succeeded not so much because they were particularly skilled at their craft or even very bright, it was simply a matter of opportunism that faced essentially no opposition whatsoever.

  2. #52
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Gender
    Posts
    2,601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    29
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I voted "No." I am a proponent of Hanlon's Razor.

    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Cythraul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, April 23rd, 2010 @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England & Nederlands
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Graphic Design
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MockTurtle View Post
    However, if I could single out the two most important factors, they would be the following: racial decline within the West itself and the psychological effect of the Second World War.
    I absolutely agree about the war part. How can a world fully recover, spiritually, from a war where even 'the good guys' have acted beyond depravity? This post-war 'low' creates a kind of widespread nihilism whereby all of the life-affirming past-times of the world lose their shine (culture) - cultural and national pride are not quite so attractive to most when they have contributed to such horrific events.

    You say "racial decline within the West" is one of the main causes. What caused racial decline then? Was it related to the wars? Religion? I would suggest that the gradual rise in Globalisation is a likely suspect.

    I take your point about the multicultural agenda being a recent emergence, but I believe there's a reason for that, and here it is:
    Multiculturalism requires a situation of Globalisation. Values need to be at least somewhat compatible from nation to nation for people to migrate freely between those nations. Democracy, Capitalism and Materialism have all sadly become integral to the Western World. Multiculturalism and an open-border policy would not have been possible until those (negative) values had been introduced worldwide. This takes time, and this is why the agenda is only just beginning to emerge. With the lesser technology and slower transport of 200 years ago, introducing Western values to the rest of the world was a slow process - the world's a big place. In the last 50 years, we've seen the world reach a state of Globalisation where barely a child in the world doesn't know what "McDonalds" is. This is the required climate for the implementation of multiculturalism.

    Writing this post has made me consider my own initial question a little further; perhaps multiculturalism isn't an isolated conspiracy, but rather just the next stage in the wider Capitalist agenda. The elite must constantly seek new ways to further their wealth through exploitation. Capitalising on the disappearance of culture is that next stage and therefore where they can, they will promote multiculturalism and all its destructive power.
    "If by being a racialist, you mean a man who despises a human being because he belongs to another race, or a man that believes one race is inherently superior to another in civilisation or capability of civilisation, then the answer is emphatically no." - Enoch Powell

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Elysium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 8th, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Age
    29
    Posts
    447
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    No.

    It is just part of a grand plan. People who are into race often think IT IS the grand plan. It is just aimed at getting rid of boundaries so things can be pushed through easier. And of course, making everything more global.
    Perfection.

    War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. - Ambrose Bierce

  5. #55
    Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Blood_Axis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 07:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Gender
    Age
    42
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Posts
    5,150
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    No.

    It is just part of a grand plan. People who are into race often think IT IS the grand plan. It is just aimed at getting rid of boundaries so things can be pushed through easier. And of course, making everything more global.
    I was about to write 100% the same thing, that was exactly my thought.

    I believe that multiculturalism is the symptom of a greater scheme that has to do with the globalization of the market and the abolishment of economic boundaries so that cheap labor can be facilited, etc, not the central issue itself.

    I believe this quote sums it up well:

    "Those who remain silent about capitalism should not complain about immigration"
    ..thus spoke Alain DeBenoit.

    Or otherwise stated:


    Quote Originally Posted by Meja, "It's all about the money"
    Sometimes I find another world
    inside my mind
    when I realise
    all the crazy things we do
    It makes me feel ashamed to be alive
    I wanna run away and hide

    Chorus
    It's all about the money
    I's all about the dum dum.......
    And I don't think It's funny
    to see us fade away
    It's all about the money
    It's all about the
    I think we got it all wrong, anyway

    Strange ways of showing
    how much we really care
    when in fact
    we don't seem to care at all
    This pretty world
    is getting out of hand
    So how come we fail to understand?

  6. #56
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Pacific North West
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Posts
    798
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Yes.
    How else does someone explain every Western country abolishing their race immigration laws in the 1970's?

  7. #57
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 28th, 2008 @ 02:36 AM
    Age
    31
    Posts
    333
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MockTurtle View Post
    However, what really crystallized everything, IMO, was the unspeakable criminality of WWII. It was the senseless bombing of the German civilian population near the end of the war by the Allied 'freedom lovers'; it was the gang raping of tens of thousands of helpless German women by communist Russian subhumanity in Berlin and elsewhere; in short, it was the genocide committed against the German people, even though the mission of Germany was originally to uplift and rescue those who eventually destroyed them! After that, whatever semblance of spiritual vitality that still existed in the Western world quickly vanished. All of the various internal and external enemies of the West -- Marxists, communists, feminists, egalitarians, integrationists, organized minority pressure groups, etc. -- soon, all of these hostile entities were given free reign. It wasn't so much that they had always possessed a 'secret plan', which many here seem to think, it was merely that they took full advantage of the spiritual confusion that had taken hold of the West since the fall of the German Reich. They succeeded not so much because they were particularly skilled at their craft or even very bright, it was simply a matter of opportunism that faced essentially no opposition whatsoever.
    Close.

  8. #58
    Senior Member
    MockTurtle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, April 28th, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Racialist Free Enterprise
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    462
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Talan View Post
    Okay, so what's your analysis of Bernays's book?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul
    You say "racial decline within the West" is one of the main causes. What caused racial decline then? Was it related to the wars? Religion? I would suggest that the gradual rise in Globalisation is a likely suspect.
    I think the two World Wars definitely played a role in the decline. IMO, the most important cause was the dysgenic reproductive trends set in place by misused technology, feminism, and a culture that doesn't punish foolishness or hold people responsible for their chaotic behavior. All of these things have easily taken their toll on the gene pool of the Western world over the course of the last century. The West today is nothing like it was before in say 1900 from a racial standpoint, not by a long-shot.

    Prior to this dysgenic tendency, the West was slowly moving 'upward' each generation, because typically only the strongest and healthiest could survive and reproduce without the comfort of various forms of modern technology.


    With the lesser technology and slower transport of 200 years ago, introducing Western values to the rest of the world was a slow process - the world's a big place. In the last 50 years, we've seen the world reach a state of Globalisation where barely a child in the world doesn't know what "McDonalds" is. This is the required climate for the implementation of multiculturalism.
    I've heard this argument, and I'm just not convinced. Like I said, in earlier ages, even if we had the technological capabilities of today, modern multiculturalism would still have been impossible. If a few renegade politicians had tried to flood the West with masses from the Third World, they wouldn't have lasted long, because they would have quickly been assassinated. THIS is precisely what we don't see today, and it's the crucial element that explains a large part of the difference. We see less and less people today who are willing to challenge the government, whether spiritually or physically. The vast majority of the population today is completely petrified by the 'government', but they weren't in earlier ages, and the reason is because they were much healthier before. They possessed higher moral and intellectual qualities, on average, which prevented them from being intimidated by authority like they are today.

    Of course, the 'elites' have since taken notice of this and exploit it for all its worth, but nevertheless it still took place on its own. It wasn't originally 'imposed' from the top down, but those at the top are definitely not complaining about it. After all, a reasonably healthy mass would likely interfere with the new agenda of the elites...

  9. #59
    Senior Member
    Matthieu Borg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 16th, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I just think multiculturalism is the fallout caused from the explosion of the Corporate takeover of the planet. The one world government of financial speculators/bankers/investors/profiteers.
    They are behind the Multiculturalism.


    The ideology of multiculturalism combines nicely with mass immigration to provide the perfect recipe for national dissolution. As an ideology, multiculturalism is a corrupted form of Marxism in which race and nationality replace class.

  10. #60
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic, 1/4 Eng
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordic
    Gender
    Posts
    504
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    It's just another word for cheap labour which the state and major corporate conglomerates desire.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •