Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Encounters, Stories and Victims of Multiculturalism and Immigration Policy

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Most of mine encounters are neutral or positive. Oke most of those North-African youths are at least one and a half smaller then me. And are mostly brave in small groups. And also the fact that a few of nickname's are gorrila. bear and bull probaly helps .

But there was one encouter that could have ended pretty bad. I was taking a walk and came a cross two of those youths who asked if I wanted to join them. I said as friendly and firmly as possible no thanks and walked on. After a few meters however they started to hurl abuse at me and small stones past me and started advancing towards me. Lets say they quickly disengaged afther they realised that if they did close enough to atack me they wouldn't survive to brag about it.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    I had an unpleasant encounter again recently, some Turkish teens who wanted to offer me money for sex and blabbered some words in Kanak Sprak, I was sure they were insulting me. eyes: I told them to leave me alone or I call the police and I walked inside the nearest shop.
    Reminds me of some other unpleasent experiences encounters with forgeiners. Where some offerd sex with their girlfriends to me like it is the most normal thing in the world.: The aditude is the same thing. All Germanic women are of a certain type according to them.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 23rd, 2009 @ 07:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Irish, Dutch, German
    Country
    United States United States
    Piecrust promises,easily broken
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I've been in pretty much all of these situations listed above if not similar. Probably because i've lived in a large urban areas. In those sticky situations..for me eye contact is usually enough if not i bring out the toys to scare them off.

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish/English
    Ancestry
    Scotland and England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Bruenn
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    DeFacto Relationship
    Occupation
    IT Analyst
    Politics
    Ride the Tiger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I have encounters with them regularly. I had one just today in fact, nothing eventuated because they were pathetic sh** talkers and nothing more.

One particular one was at school one time where a friend and myself had to fight 30 of them. My friend had a broken nose but I got out of it okay, I did get a bottle of brown paint smashed over me though. Some girls who were friends of theirs laughed at me so I merely remarked that the brown would wash off on me but they were stuck with it for life.

Growing up in an area like where I am and not listening to rap and pretending to be an Afro-American from the "ghetto" means that you are bound to get into confrontations regularly.

My dad has had many funny experiences, being slim, 5"7 and having light blonde hair and blue eyes. Late last year a group of them surrounded him and told him to give them smokes, he said no so they got closer. He knew how it was going to go so he punched one in the face dropping him, he began crying and his friends ran away. It's funny being underestimated, you can't tell who's had certain training just by looking at them.
    "For the authentic revolutionary conservative, what really counts is to be faithful not to past forms and institutions, but rather to principles of which such forms and institutions have been particular expressions, adequate for a specific period of time and in a specific geographical area." Julius Evola - Men Among the Ruins

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I spent some brief time in the middle east, and onetime me and my friend nearly got killed by aload of arabs, and i am not joking. I pissed them off accidentally, however i was a kid then.

From my time there i have an understanding of the culture and mentality, and alot of them are like this, they do not tolerate any shit from foreigners whatsoever.

If i was harrasing an arab girl there like they do over here, i would probably be beaten severly in the street, then to near death in a jail.

In the paper today for example, a british woman got drunk on a beach in dubai (the most westernised and liberal place - a major capital of the world in middle east like ny, hong kong, london etc), before i even read the outcome, i thought - stupid stupid moron, you're going down bigtime. And sure enough she got 6 years for being drunk on a beach.

They are an agressive, regemented, militant and primitive people who suddenly found they have alot of money and technology and oil, and don't know what todo with it. Most of them literally were in tents in the desert fishing 70+ years ago, now they are in mercedes and villas.

There is nothing wrong with being some of the above, it's just that it does not fit with modern liberal postww2 europe.
    In order to defeat them and keep them at bay, we simply have to give them some of their own. Post ww2 nazi style agreesion. None of this american freedom giving bs, they laugh and piss all over that. They are not afraid of that. They are playing with us because of our liberal ways.

If you dropped a bomb on an entire city, slaughtered a few thousand innocently, they would start to respect us more. Another reason why sadam hussein should have stayed in power. They are so tribal and primitive, they need ruling with an iron clad fist.

People over here say they can't understand how terrorists think, well they need to spend some time over there, because its amazing that they aren't all suicide bombers.
    For thousands of years from father to son
    Ancient ways were carried on
    Ingrained in the flesh an ancestral soul
    Breathing life since days of old

Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    New Brunswick New Brunswick
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I think most white women on the planet have had bad experiences with Middle Eastern men. I had an experience similar to the first post: following, sexually harassing, etc.

And do you know what's really messed up is that I have a female friend who is of Arab descent but blonde-haired/blue-eyed, and she will back up horror stories that white women have with them, because she gets that treatment too... until they find out she is Arab then they apologize.

It seems to be only with Arab Muslims, though. My experience with Arab Christians and Arab atheists, as well as non-Arab Muslims, have been generally positive.

But then my attitude varies, I don't like foreigners who immigrate and don't integrate or make an effort to (some do try honestly try, but they may find it hard, not all people have the same tolerance level for change, I guess), however, there was a festival going on win my hometown a week ago and I was kind of disappointed that there were no foreigners there like in previous years. Price to travel is too high, I guess. But when a place is so dependent on tourism, not encountering foreigners is a bad thing.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 @ 06:22 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Time for a little eye-for-an-eye i reckon.

Here in England they are all known as pakis, from turkey to india and everything else in between. But if you go back a generation they are all known as wogs or blacks, everyone from south europe and around the world.
    For thousands of years from father to son
    Ancient ways were carried on
    Ingrained in the flesh an ancestral soul
    Breathing life since days of old

Last Online
    Thursday, March 1st, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    National Capitalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I used to get in some fairly decent trouble with immigrants of all shades when i was younger and skinnier. But these days they tend to leave me alone even though i live in the centre of London and often go through the worst areas late at night on my own. To a large extent it's hard targeting. If you look like you can handle yourself or you're looking for a fight, most people will leave you alone.

Of course it doesn't always work, like last year when me and 3 friends had a stand up brawl with a gang of 10-12 pakis on the corner of Leicester Sq because they liked the odds in their favour. But that isn't so bad, every now and then it's quite fun to be honest.

I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger.
    I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night.
    Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power!
    I AM BEOWULF!

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Then you woke up.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 25th, 2017 @ 06:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian+Serbian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Nordid
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Freiheit für Süd-Tirol
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If this is true, you should file a police report as soon as possible.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast