Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Personal Encounters, Stories and Victims of Multiculturalism and Immigration Policy

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My first encounter was when i was on High School, a morrocon guy tried to steal something from me but when i noticed it he got mad and wanted to fight but i was winning from him then his friends came and they started to beat me all together.
    This started one of the first racial fights on my school actually all white kids helped me and grouped up while all Morrocon/turkish kids also grouped up, the police had to come to end the fight how well it didnt end for the next few years.

Since that day i already had fights for more then 30 times with the same guy and group, worst one was in our old harbor its the place where everyone goes out to drink something.
    Some Turkish guys started to touch a girl from our group so a guy said to the Turkish guy to go away fast, thats what he did but only to get his friends they came back and it became one of the worst fights ever here in my town.
    Some Turkish guys were in the hospital with broken noses,arms,legs but some Dutch guys that fought with me and my friends even missed parts of there ears because the Turkish were biting as well as stabbing with knives.

Then i think one of the things that made me kinda anti-immigration when i was younger already, i always went to the swimming pool with my sister but we have a refuge camp here and those refuge's can go to swim all day for free there.
    So me and my sister were swimming there me as a little boy didnt know what happened when this group of childrapers from Iran came to us, they grabbed my sister in the pool and tried to rape her in the pool while the others hold me so i couldnt scream.
    How well i was able to kick the guy that hold me in his balls and my sister managed to get away from the guys so we could call the police, one lucky thing is that since then Refuge's arent allowed in the pool anymore.
    How well the refuge of course never had a punishment for this, and was walking around in our shopping mall the next day laughing at us
    If christ is the answer then what is the question?

Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 11:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Here in Minnesota the foreigners who cause disruption are the somalians. They are notorious for being in gangs and shootings, though I have yet to encounter one in a negative situation. Most of the somalians live in the ghettos of northern Minneapolis, which is far out of my area. The last hostile encounter with a foreigner that I had was about nine-ten years ago when a mexican gangbanger (latin king or MS-13) was bullying my little brother around. There were three of them in total but the other two were laughing at the one picking on my brother. This was down at a park near our home when I lived in Illinois that we frequented at times. Luckily I happened to be walking down that way in time to encounter the thugs.

I confronted the one who instantly became belligerent with me by trying to act tough with me. After exchanging harsh words a few times the gangbanger assailed me and clipped me in the nose hard enough to break it. At that time I didn't know my nose was broken and I retaliated back with a number of connecting punches. I recall my last punch with my right hand that connected with his left jaw. I felt a crunch in his jaw and a sharp pain in my hand afterwards. He dropped to the ground moaning and groaning in pain as his face swell up pretty quick. I had broken his jaw and his friends stood there debating on jumping me, or not. At that time my brother and I left and never saw them again. What was even more interesting is the fact that I had broken my pinkey finger in the process and didn't know about it until a few months later when I noticed that my finger was permanently bent and couldn't be straightened out.

Over the years I've had a number of verbal exchanges with foreigners, but nothing that has erupted into a brawl as of yet.
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."

Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic, 1/4 Eng
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In my childhood I lived in Sweden(Lund), which is a few steps away from complete "Islamization". I was a foreigner myself, but ethnically i was less of a foreigner. I had several unpleasant encounters with other kids, mostly from the near east, it would take some time to enumerate all of them, most of them are similar the most typical one being: You walk by some group of moslem youths minding your own business, one of them walks up to you, he's a total stranger but he makes up some bullshit about you having insulted him before and the next thing you know your being assaulted.

A greater problem is the average Swede's ardent support or indifference to cultural diversity, aliens from far-off backward parts of the world have no business in Sweden let alone Europe.

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    most of them are similar the most typical one being: You walk by some group of moslem youths minding your own business, one of them walks up to you, he's a total stranger but he makes up some bullshit about you having insulted him before and the next thing you know your being assaulted.
    So they do that there to?

Here they mostly come up to you and say you are the guy that kicked my little brother, and then start to beat you or well if they get the change as they didnt beat me up alot they did try to...
    If christ is the answer then what is the question?

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 29th, 2012 @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Film Student
    Politics
    rergreheh
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Those Turks should have gotten beaten. What they got was a reward for bad behavior for not getting punished. That's all they understand and why they are unfit to live in a western society.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    We had to arrive somewhere and we were already running late because my boyfriend and the friends came later so there was no time for fights. My boyfriend beat up Turks before because they were playing smartass with him and attacking him out of the blue when he was minding his own business. Nevertheless I don't like violence. Still, I want to take some self defense lessons because sometimes I have to go through these two bad neighbouring districts. I rather go with my boyfriend or a male friend in case I get problems.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 @ 08:44 AM
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I grew up in a town with a pretty high Mexican population, but I never had any problems with them. Mexican men tend to not be very selective and will hit on any girl they see, but I never had any problems with any of them trying to grab at me or hurt me. They're merely irritating and if you ignore them they will eventually go away.

Blacks aren't foreigners in the US, but they're the only people I'm actually scared of if I'm walking out alone or in a bad neighborhood. Ghetto black men will grab at you and say disgusting things, and ghetto black girls will try to intimidate you and take your stuff, or just beat you up for "fun" I guess. Once I had a group of black girls surround me one night while walking back to my dorm. One kept asking me for money and I said I had none, and she kept insisting I give her my purse so she could check. Even though I was terrified they were going to beat me up or something similar, I made sure I didn't look intimidated or threatened by them. For some reason they also thought I had a gun on me, so they eventually left me alone.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    My school has had several European exchange students who were puzzled as to why there were so few "Americans" enrolled there. I hated to have disappointed them. :p

If you disclude Mexicans, I have had many pleasant experiences with foreigners.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm sort of a half-foreigner, half-not. Like I am when I go to the UK ^^ It's a unique situation... but I've certainly been harrassed more times than I can really type out.

-I've been chased down the street by a man foaming at the mouth shouting at me in some foreign language (or drug addled English.. I'm not sure if he was a foreigner or not).

-Often when I walk in Chinatown, I'm given dirty looks, and once, schoolchildren pointed and laughed at me (my funny blonde hair I guess).

-I was riding on the subway to meet my friend Aleksandr and I was alone on the car excepting a "gang" of blacks. They began to harrass me and insult me for being blonde and pale. I didn't say anything and got off at the next stop and waited for the next train. Aleksandr offered to find them and beat them up for me ,_,

-Not sure if this is really so foreign, but it is to me. Americans asked me for directions and then as they walked away they made fun of me. This has happened more than once. This is why I have the conception (misconception, hopefully) that Americans, in general, are very rude, and talk too loudly for their own good. Also I've been asked directions while talking on the phone to a friend (in French) and then they yelled in my face really slowly because they assumed I couldn't speak English, and didn't understand they were interrupting my phone call. I still gave them directions ,-,

Positive experiences to come later.
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

Last Online
    Friday, February 8th, 2019 @ 10:19 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt
    Ancestry
    West Country Zider 'ead.
    Subrace
    Brünn/Keltic-Nordic
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Slinger
    Politics
    Uncer Dæg Willa Becuman
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Drim View Post

Then i think one of the things that made me kinda anti-immigration when i was younger already, i always went to the swimming pool with my sister but we have a refuge camp here and those refuge's can go to swim all day for free there.
    So me and my sister were swimming there me as a little boy didnt know what happened when this group of childrapers from Iran came to us, they grabbed my sister in the pool and tried to rape her in the pool while the others hold me so i couldnt scream.
    How well i was able to kick the guy that hold me in his balls and my sister managed to get away from the guys so we could call the police, one lucky thing is that since then Refuge's arent allowed in the pool anymore.
    How well the refuge of course never had a punishment for this, and was walking around in our shopping mall the next day laughing at us

I am disappointed in you, Drim.
    If that had been my Sister, I would have ensured the man was 'taught' a lesson.

I suppose you were only young.

I have had the normal experiences with foreigners.

On a school trip to France, my classmate was mugged by a group of French people. The bus driver, went after them when he found out about it, and beat the living daylights out of them

I was once offered to go to London as a teenager. It would've meant bunking school and I didn't fancy doing that. It was a good thing as they were mugged by a gang of Negroes.

I was once in Camden town waiting for the tubes to open. A Negro came up to me asking for my wallet. Me, being high on Speed, told him to go "fu*k himself", whereupon we then had a fight. A taxi rank of Paki's split us up and kept me inside their depot till the tube station opened.

I was homeless for a while and had a lovely evening with an Asian who was fresh over. He was a waiter who was looking for accommodation.

He was found dead the next morning.

One homeless hostel also provided shelter for Somalians, unfortunately.
    I have never witnessed such filthy people.
    They would leave rubbish everywhere. They would openly spit everywhere. Eww! They smelt and generally were awful people.
    Obviously they were picked up every so often by their husbands in their beaming new BMWs. eyes:

Other then that, the only experiences I have had with foreigners has been good.
    There was a group of Germans whilst I lived down in a hostel in Penzance who were pretty cool. The French always seem to give me bad looks. The Eastern lot I get on with and they seem like good, hard working people. Just wish they would learn English manners.

I generally prefer to stick with my own. You know you are safer with them.
    "The only way to get smarter is to play a smarter opponent."

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast