Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Personal Encounters, Stories and Victims of Multiculturalism and Immigration Policy

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Minutes Ago @ 02:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts
    A month or so ago, I attended some house/techno party at a local 'student house' (practically just a squatted house, initally intended for students). By the nature of the genre of music, and the place itself, it mostly attracted what one would consider to be typical left-wing degenerates and their kind.

While I was sitting outside in the entrance area, I noticed some lone, Norwegian girl being aggressively felt up by some foreign-looking guy. She clearly didn't appreciate him passing his moves on her, and seemed to be telling him to leave her alone, although I wasn't sure. I considered approaching them and asking if there was any problem, but she got away from him and left before I (or anyone else of the many people surrounding the situation) managed to do so.

He then proceeded to walk away from the area I was sitting and I decided to follow him, accidentially (albeit quite unapologetically) pushing him down the stairs he was walking. He stumbled down and turned around, confirming my suspiscions of his foreign origins, asking me in his broken English accent to take it easy. By that point, all gloves were off, and I asked him where he was from, which he claimed 'Romania'. I warned him about what acting like that towards our women again would result in, as well as issuing a couple derogatory remarks that I won't repeat here (which probably would have gotten myself beaten up by the surrounding degenerates, had they overheard me).

In the all-too familiar fashion of his ilk, he answered by claiming he didn't know what I was talking about, with a smug, fake smile, and touching my shoulders to try to de-escalate the situation, of which I had to thrust his back into into the wall a couple of times before he learned to keep his fingers to himself. Acting on his own twisted morals, he got up is wallet and offered me money to forget about it, upon I had had enough and walked back inside. However, I didn't notice that he followed me, and suddenly he tapped me on the shoulder and was blinded by the blitz from his phone. I managed to grab a hold of it, but I don't know if he managed to get a picture of me, of which I suspect he intended to use to find me again at a later occassion, after rallying up his friends. Anyway, the guards broke up the situation and I had to return it. He kept a low profile the remainder of the night.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    18 Minutes Ago @ 01:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Ancestry
    Friesland, Norway, Denmark
    Subrace
    Trųnder
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Carpenter/ Craftsman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Cool

I live in a rather rural area in the north of the province. It is rare to see Foreigners up here. Whenever I visit Toronto or another large city, I often will have some sort of encounter with 'others.'

But....I have one particular story with a funny ending.

Last autumn I was at an outdoors store on Boxing Day in the big city while visiting a friend. When we found a spot to park my truck in the jam-packed parking lot, I had a BMW with 2 Arab men sitting right in front of me cussing and glaring at us with their beats blaring over the subs...

Apparently, I had 'failed' to notice that it was 'their' spot.(sarcasm) They were raving angry that they had to drive further to find another spot. Both men were obviously from a wealthy family and were dressed to-the-nines and wearing obscenely large sunglasses.

They parked about 7 spots away from me, exited their vehicle, and started to approach us while we were still sitting in the truck. I guess they had something to say to me for not giving them the spot they felt entitled to...

Well me and my friend got out of the truck and that's when they had a change of heart and stopped and started speed-walking the other way to the store. They appeared to have lost their courage.

Me and my bud are both 6'6 and over 230lb. My only guess was that they couldn't tell of our size when we were sitting in the truck haha.

I have had myriads of other minor encounters such as this....the only time it was violent was when a muslim man called my sister a whore at a public beach.

'Nuff said.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Dads side (Azores, Portugal) Mom's (Germany and Scandinavia)
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Wisconsin Wisconsin
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Deism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Vietnam War immigration to Wisconsin

I grew up in a small city of Wisconsin, after the Vietnam war many refugees came from Laos to Wisconsin to preserve their traditions and culture. They are called 'Hmong' (pronounced Mung.) In my early years as a European kid I had connections with these Hmong through my schooling and through my Communist grandmother. She used to take me to an apartment building where the hmong lived and I was always fascinated by their weird food and the smells of the food. One day I came into the male brother (who was hmongs) room in the apartment. He molested me (I am a male!) but I was too young to care, and I don't care to this day. However it does tell you something about the respect I was given as a European child. Strangley my Grand Mother asked me if he had molested (in kid terms) like she knew all along, I replied yes but wasn't given the results of law enforcement's interrogation. The probable reason for charges to be dropped would be because I was somehow racist .

This goes to show you how respectful the Hmong who the Americans granted immigration to their lands were!! They should be waxing our shoes (funny how one of the hmong boys name was pronounced 'shu'.) Also I honestly don't know why the Hmong deserved a Hmong association here. American liberals seem to 'want' their "dieversity" but it only makes things worse.

Last Online
    Monday, August 13th, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    UK/NL/Bavaria
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    None/Unimportant
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    "Diversity" is a misnomer, I'm pretty sure "Diversity" is just a building block for miscegeny in future generations.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, July 9th, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Swedish, Norwegian
    Subrace
    Dinaricized-Nordeby
    Country
    Youth
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm about up to page 14 in this thread, I'll probably read the rest later as I have somewhere to go..

I really have to say, I consider myself extremely lucky. Out of ignorance, I had four choices of high schools.. The positive thing was that the school I chose was a trade school.. Little did I know that I'd be a minority.

I was basically an outcast, but never harassed or bothered. Merely invisible. I liked it that way, but I feel as though my life up until now has been empty and lacking the richness that being amongst other nordish folk would provide. The four years I'd spent there, as the previous few years in the last multi-cult school, was wasted youth.. feeling alone amongst a colored crowd.

I do only remember one experience right now, where I left classes early in the middle of the day for personal reasons, and quickly passed a group of savages both old and young.. One of the youngest asks me for my Ipod like a little punk. I merely look at him and ignore him as I walk.. What the hell is he or any of them going to do? In the words of these annoying blacks "NUTTIN"...

Oh, another minor thing that pissed me off.. Went to a clothing store today, went to the dressing rooms with my friend to try on something that I went on to buy, and I had to endure two or three minutes of a little niglet banging on the wall diving us.. It really was a test of my patience, I wanted to kick a hole in the wall and possibly break his fingers with my foot. I have the self-restraint of a saint.

Last Online
    Friday, October 19th, 2018 @ 10:21 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Austria, Russia
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This isn't my first experience with this situation, but it's by far the most memorable. I was at a party one evening last February and was having a good time drinking and socializing with people. I started hearing a commotion in the other room and overheard talk that there was going to be a fight between this kid and an arab. I dont exactly know what it was all over, but they had almost brawled a few times in school. So the kid and his friend went outside so naturally The whole party followed them out. Outside, 2 cars full of arabs were waiting as the two confronted each other. Suddenly they all jumped out of their cars and gave the kid a savage beating, then jumped into their cars and sped away. Arab gangs are the main danger where I live. They fight in droves, so it's near impossible to gain the upper hand unless you have numbers on your side. Most of them sell drugs too. I tend to stay away from them, and always go out with at least one other friend, but I've had some close calls.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920