Last Online
    Monday, October 12th, 2009 @ 01:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    In America German folk have faced some tough hits in the past century. During World War One there was much anti-German sentiment in the land. Many Germanic folk changed their names to sound more English. (Most Americans are woefully ignorant of the Germanic history of England)

When Hitler began rebuilding Germany in the 1930s many Germans in America took great pride and once again showed their German heritage and pride publicly. There were great pro-German rallies, etc. However, World War Two brought an end to that and the rabid anti-German propaganda during and after World War Two has been used to keep Germanics in America down.

Anti-German and politically correct forces across America have been successful in either ending traditional Oktoberfests or changing their names and turning the newly created "fest" into a multiracial/multicultural (typcally meaning, anything but white) degenerate mess.

In much of America today if one points out their Germanic heritage or expresses pride in being German they become the targets of snide comments or outright verbal assaults as "holier than thou's" deride them as "Nazis", "Hitler lovers", "Jew killers", etc.

Any attempt to foster a pan-Germanic awakening in America will have many hurdles to overcome before such can really even be started.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 4th, 2009 @ 02:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Subrace
    Nordid/Atlantid.
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Massachusetts Massachusetts
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Looking
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PendaMercia View Post
    This Enlightenment reached full bloom in the expression of the ancient Germanic paradigm as a system of government, embodied by the Constitution of the United States of America.
    Go into more detail about the "ancient Germanic paradigm...embodied by the Constitution..." I was under the impression that the Constitution was informed by Enlightenment ideals expounded by French and English thinkers.
    SVMDEVSSVMCAESARSVMCAELVMETINFERNVM

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    You are entirely ignoring the evolution of law and government. Government as the political manifestation of the will of the folk. The principles by which they are willing to be ruled.
    Norman Law manifested the will of the Normans, not the Volk. And also in my opinion, anything entrenched in Cristianity is not the will of the Volk either.

In my most humble opinion, 'Germanic' is not in what sounds good or appealing but in what really has been successful, is successful, and will be successful.

The system of banking, finance and government by merchants we have now, and the tenets of Supercapitalism seen to be successful. Are these Germanic?
    "Wenn vor uns ein feindliches Heer dann erscheint, Wird Vollgas gegeben Und ran an den Feind!
    Was gilt denn unser Leben
    Für unsres Reiches Heer? (Ja Reiches Heer)
    Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns höchste Ehr!"

Last Online
    Monday, May 11th, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    East Prussia, Saxon England
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Married parent
    Occupation
    hired gun
    Politics
    will to power
    Religion
    Odian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anfang View Post
    The idea of pan germancism in the New World is interesting, I have thought about this. For now I think we would be much better off to leave religion out of it.
    I am curious, why leave religion out of it? The Christian Church adapted much Germanicism into its self in order to be more acceptable to the germanic pagans. The idea being to phase out the 'germanicness' as time went on. Some of these elements could never be phased out. I suggest the opposite. Slowly turn up the germanic elements and phase out the foreign over time. Incorporate some heathen symbols. Orient the morality towards Germanic ethics. Mass in German, the bible in German. I think it would work. Institutional religion is the oldest and most succesful kind of information network the world has ever known, incredibly effective at guiding people to the 'correct' worldview.

Schimmelreiter
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I beg to differ. The struggle of the Saxons against the Papist Franks was a Bloody and vigorous one.
    Verden took place in 782, St. Boniface (Wynfrith) from Crediton, Wessex felled Thor's Oak in 723. The Anglo-Saxons cannot be subsumed under the continental Saxons.

Most German tribes? You mean primarily the continental Saxons?
    Also the Chatti, Bavarii and so on, some folded more easily than others. This whole issue is really beside the point. Most of the time, the English try to imagine themselves as Celts and Romans, so if they adulate themselves as premium Germanics, then that is obviously a small progress and contesting the dangerous aberrations that are now considered English tradition takes precedence over it.

You are entirely ignoring the evolution of law and government. Government as the political manifestation of the will of the folk. The principles by which they are willing to be ruled.
    In the history of ideas, the Anglo-American notion of "freedom" has little to do with the notion Germanics had and to equate the two is a sleight of hand that is designed to sell us the American model of cesspool nationalism as the crowning achievement in a WN style contest of "Who is the most Germanic kid on the block?". Germanics certainly loved freedom, but this primarily meant independence and self-determination, which can only be gained by personal quality, not individual rights that turn it into a mockery. On a tribal level, this meant crushing the enemy.

The Magna Carta as movement towards the written documentation of the constitution of the political body which the people are willing to be ruled by, is a crucial milestone in the evolution of our civilization.
    Yours, not mine, and it does not have to stay yours. Additionally, it had little relevance beyond that inferred retroactively by liberal ideologues.

In my most humble opinion, 'Germanic' is not in what sounds good or appealing but in what really has been successful, is successful, and will be successful.
    The New Rome has been successful at destroying the Germanic population it thrived on. 'Germanic' is whatever can grind it to dust before it brings about the end of all our people, not just the portion that emphatically celebrates this monstrosity as 'successful' and therefore 'Germanic'.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I am curious, why leave religion out of it? The Christian Church adapted much Germanicism into its self in order to be more acceptable to the germanic pagans. The idea being to phase out the 'germanicness' as time went on. Some of these elements could never be phased out. I suggest the opposite. Slowly turn up the germanic elements and phase out the foreign over time. Incorporate some heathen symbols. Orient the morality towards Germanic ethics. Mass in German, the bible in German. I think it would work. Institutional religion is the oldest and most succesful kind of information network the world has ever known, incredibly effective at guiding people to the 'correct' worldview.

I am a Heathen. I was broughtup as a Catholic. I have friends that are Lutherans, and others that are atheists.
    I personally believe that Monotheism is not Compatible with a Volkisch World View. But leaving that aside, The Christians as they are now all cling steadfastly to their sects. What are we going to do, institute a "Chruch of Germania" in the new World?

I would say focus intead on values that do not cling to religion. There are many things to be proud of that have nothing to do with "religion".

Our industry, our ability to work harmoniously together when not infected by outside influences, Our love of nature, Musical and artistic genius. and many other things. These are what we still have.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    Verden took place in 782, St. Boniface (Wynfrith) from Crediton, Wessex felled Thor's Oak in 723. The Anglo-Saxons cannot be subsumed under the continental Saxons.
    Every people has their traitors. Let of speak of Widukind rather.

Also the Chatti, Bavarii and so on, some folded more easily than others. This whole issue is really beside the point. Most of the time, the English try to imagine themselves as Celts and Romans, so if they adulate themselves as premium Germanics, then that is obviously a small progress and contesting the dangerous aberrations that are now considered English tradition takes precedence over it.
    Sadly, the English have a bad record, true . particularly the treatment of the germans athe end or WKII, particularly the murder of 250,000 civilians, mostly Women and kids in Dresden on Feb 13 1945 is unforgiveable.The Anglo-saxons that are left unadulterated need to work on that. But the story of "Boniface" is the story of an island Saxon, not a Continental one.

The New Rome has been successful at
    destroying the Germanic population it thrived on. 'Germanic' is whatever can grind it to dust before it brings about the end of all our people, not just the portion that emphatically celebrates this monstrosity as 'successful' and therefore "Germanic"'
    Agreed-
    "Wenn vor uns ein feindliches Heer dann erscheint, Wird Vollgas gegeben Und ran an den Feind!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    State
    Married parent
    Occupation
    hired gun
    Politics
    will to power
    Religion
    Odian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator X View Post
    Go into more detail about the "ancient Germanic paradigm...embodied by the Constitution..." I was under the impression that the Constitution was informed by Enlightenment ideals expounded by French and English thinkers.
    There is crucial difference between the franco enlightenment and anglo enlightenment. Each develops from different causes and results in different consequences. The ways in which they are alike is a synergy between separate systems more than a single sweeping change through a single organism.

In short, the franco enlightenment develops from the originally roman socio-political device of 'benevolent despotism'. The theme of a benevolent entity with absolute power is soaked in abrahmic culture and theology and is absolutely foreign to anything originally Germanic. This theme spread through Rome from the last BCE centuries, transformed Rome culturally and politically, and increased as Republic turned into Empire. The Empire was absorbed by the continental Germanic tribes (just Rome had absorbed the eastern peoples to whom the virus was native) and they in turn were eventually transformed by it. It is a pattern throughout European history. The franco enlightenment was merely the latest manifestation. The result was the same: massive ungainly empires ruled by tyrants eventually falling to
    Nations that were not so 'sick' with the virus.

The anglo enlightenment develops from many sources, but primarily from consistent Anglo-Saxon resistance to continental-style rule. From the Magna Carta to John Wycliffe, to the cultural and social tide underlying the explosion in diversity of religious practices in the New World, to the US Constitution.

The 'ancient Germanic paradigm' is a massive subject. To hit some of the highlights and contrasts, think common law vs statutory law, natural law vs legal positivism, think individualism vs conformity,
    think diversity of religious views and practices vs uniformity of religious views and practices, think regional autonomy vs the centralism of a massive state.

The italicized highlights are highly successful, well documented elements of the ancient Germanic paradigm, the contrasted plain types are the result of the foreign virus, 'The External Authority Paradigm'. That paradigm being essentially a thrall paradigm, the world view of slaves who lacking the will to make the important decisions for themselves, default their individual authority to an external entity, 'the master'. It is the federati mentality.
    am ekelhaftesten!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post

English who imagine themselves as anything other than Saxons and Anglos are beyond contempt. There is a rumor of Ulster-Scots in my heritage but nothing to confirm it. It is a terrible fear of mine regardless of my admiration of stout Scottish men and lust for fair Scottish women. Agreed, what is now 'English' is indeed an aberration, but history speaks for its self. We Saxons simply refused to be assimilated whole-sale into a Roman cultural, religious, and political scheme. We refuse this even today. Those few of us who remain.

In the history of ideas, the Anglo-American notion of "freedom" has little to do with the notion Germanics had and to equate the two is a sleight of hand that is designed to sell us the American model of cesspool nationalism as the crowning achievement in a WN style contest of "Who is the most Germanic kid on the block?". Germanics certainly loved freedom, but this primarily meant independence and self-determination, which can only be gained by personal quality, not individual rights that turn it into a mockery. On a tribal level, this meant crushing the enemy.
    Few ideas are more important to or representative of the nature of a folk than their ideas concerning law. Because as ideas these are made real with lethal and and absolutely long-term real world consequence. Study the history of American-English-Anglo-Saxon law in contrast to our european counterparts and see just how much a 'sleight of hand' our genuine notions and applications of Germanicism really are.

American individual rights as enumerated in our Bill of Rights are a limitation of Government power only. They grant individual citizens no freedoms or rights which the citizen cannot win on his own through his own merit. The point was to Constitute Government as a self-limiting entity, not as a powerhouse entity that handed out entitlement freedoms to the unworthy.
    This is all very well documented in the collective writings and philosophies of the Founding Fathers of the United States of America.

Yours, not mine, and it does not have to stay yours. Additionally, it had little relevance beyond that inferred retroactively by liberal ideologues.
    I cannot adequately comment on a statement I do not adequately understand. Please explain.

The New Rome has been successful at destroying the Germanic population it thrived on. 'Germanic' is whatever can grind it to dust before it brings about the end of all our people, not just the portion that emphatically celebrates this monstrosity as 'successful' and therefore 'Germanic'.
    Explain and substantiate.

Additional points:

I push through logical argument an affirmation of the Germanicism of America. That is an affirmation of Germanicism overall. I do not see an equivalent articulation or affirmation of European Germanicism from anyone. In fact, all I see is the negative. A negation overall. Europeans cannot simply ride on the idea that they are Europeans and so therefore necessarily 'Germanic'.

I did not arrive at my position from pure love of my people. I arrived at this position through a careful and honest study of what actually has happened and what makes the most sense.

You and many others have been duped. As I have said elsewhere, only a real, honest, critical analysis of what and who we are can save us.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PendaMercia For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    State
    Married parent
    Occupation
    hired gun
    Politics
    will to power
    Religion
    Odian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I am a Heathen. I was broughtup as a Catholic. I have friends that are Lutherans, and others that are atheists.
    I personally believe that Monotheism is not Compatible with a Volkisch World View. But leaving that aside, The Christians as they are now all cling steadfastly to their sects. What are we going to do, institute a "Chruch of Germania" in the new World?

I would say focus intead on values that do not cling to religion. There are many things to be proud of that have nothing to do with "religion".

Our industry, our ability to work harmoniously together when not infected by outside influences, Our love of nature, Musical and artistic genius. and many other things. These are what we still have.
    The 'religion point' is a step by step process. The door into Christianity is also the door out of it. That door is a Christian/Heathen hybrid. It is already a hybrid.

Religion is so much more than values. It is a major social institution. Institutionalized religion is an incredibly important cultural entity. It is a network that runs throughout society, connecting nearly every aspect.

The importance of social hierarchy cannot be emphasized enough. This is not just the obvious 'classes', but what separates the intelligentsia from the common folk.

There is no reason to assume that in ancient times the folk overall were especially religious, that everyone had a sophisticated and well-developed personal theology that their troth was the manifestation of. Like today, most people probably simply followed the ideology of their more intelligent, articulate and otherwise noteworthy fellows.

It is incredibly important to have a well-educated, right-thinking and intelligent core group to articulate the values (that you mentioned) to the common folk in a way that the common folk will understand and be able to apply.

In all, there is what is. We have what we have to work with. We have to make the best use out of it. Regardless of whether we do or do not make the best use out of current tools, our enemies will make use of these tools. The church will continue to exist because people go to church. People generally need religion. That is such a huge opportunity.

To win this war we must insinuate ourselves into core institutions and influence them in our direction. The advantage we have is that these institutions are generally built on our pattern, if not by our own hands.

We have this massive arsenal left us by our forebears. So much of it is corrupt and dysfunctional, but what is left of power is still powerful. How can we simply either just walk away from it or position ourselves as bitter enemies of things that can move us forward, things we can develop into a more pure and effective version of who we are and what we want?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PendaMercia For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    This surely, will not be a direction I will take.

I don't think I want to live the rest of my life out here in the Americas. At this point the desire to return to the place of my ancestors is very important.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    State
    Married parent
    Occupation
    hired gun
    Politics
    will to power
    Religion
    Odian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    This surely, will not be a direction I will take.

I don't think I want to live the rest of my life out here in the Americas. At this point the desire to return to the place of my ancestors is very important.
    I think there are two possible paths that will bring something like victory-

1. Reclaiming the world as our own (see above posts)

2. The diaspora deciding on a specific geo-political area, moving in and through the democratic political process, taking over.

In either case we need quorum on principles specific enough to orient our plans and actions.

The second is more romantic and perhaps even more practical, but ultimately leaves us (and our principles) out of positions of global dominance.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast