Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Nazi Hunting and Judging Elderly for Crimes

I saw a Theme about this somewhere we should discuss. Nazi Hunters are these People who look for People who served under the NS Regime in Germany and other Countries to prosecute them. Many of them are at an old Age and very ill. Do you think if they committed Crimes should be imprisoned? What about other People who served the Stasi, the Securitate or other Dictatorship Regimes?

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    When the people are still mentally fit they should get a punishment as for most SS officers and so on that still live now they are to old to put in a prison now.
    With other dictators the same look if they are mentally fit and if they are give them a punishment you cant punish a old man that doesnt know anything anymore and is waiting to die.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 @ 02:26 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    World War Two ended 63 years ago. Anyone in charge of making policy during those times is dead. Going after persons who were conscripts serving as guards in camps or in some other support compacity is wrong. Persons who may have committed crimes in the former East Germany should be tried in Germany. I object to persons being tried by third countries, for example Augusto Pinochet who was arrested in the United Kingdom on a warrant issued by a Spanish judge for alleged crimes committed in Chile. Or Nazis tried in Israel for alleged crimes committed in Poland or Russia.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    "Nazi hunters" are bloody ridiculous. I feel nothing but disgust for them. Old people who happened to serve in the SS or other units aren't a threat to society anymore. The war ended over 60 years ago, they should let it go. Some of these poor fellows are in wheelchairs or can't event speak properly anymore.

The stupidity of "nazi hunters" reminds me of how they treated our former leaders Mielke, Stoph and Honecker who were all old and suffering from lethal cancer. They put them in trial even when they were too sick to be in court and one of them (Stoph) suffered a heart attack.

They should focus on trialing CURRENT anti-German traitors instead of looking for relics.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    These people gave my country and the rest of Europe, including the Germans, Hell. When they are mentally fit they should put on trial for their horrific crimes. When they are not- they should be confined to their homes or hospitals until they die.
    What the SS did in my country (and for instance Russia) is worth the firing squad.. so these people can call themselves lucky if in this civilised society they will be put behind bars. Said on a very harsh tone they have done more damage to the course of Germanic preservation then Jews, USA, USSR and Muslims combined- if it wasn't for their criminal acts.. we wouldn't be where we are today. I would even say that (remembering several family members and 270.000 of my countrymen) they should be lined up in accordance with the 1943 law made by my legal government in exile (in London- stating that they have earned the firing squad) and shot for their crimes against human dignity and rights or (when they used to be Dutch subjects) treason

Last Online
    Sunday, May 4th, 2008 @ 11:35 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Let´s hunt down the allies that murdered, stole and raped in Germany after the end of the war. These crimes were committed against innocent people.
    "The individual's life is of importance to none besides himself: the point is whether he wishes to escape from history or give his life for it. History recks nothing of human logic"

Oswald Spengler

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Emder View Post
    Let´s hunt down the allies that murdered, stole and raped in Germany after the end of the war. These crimes were committed against innocent people.
    Agreed.. both of them deserve to be put on trial and lined up for genocide, arson, rape, torture, crimes against peace and crimes against humanity. A real shame that they never got to line up people like Stalin, Hitler or Churchill.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 07:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    I'm confused. The Allies kept the bombing of Dresden secret for many years and many years after most Nazis had been tired and hung. But now, why shouldn't one of those responsible for the Dresden war crimes be brought to trial for each Nazi? They are all about the same age. And what is Ariel Sharon doing these days? As I recall, he was indicted by the World Court and was to appear after he left office. Yet he is still in Israel and is alleged to be lying in a comma. Has anyone verified this? I doubt it. Milosovich was brought to trial. He was was and enemy of the Americans. Show me one person brought to war crimes trial that was not an enemy of the Americans. Even Manuel Noriega, pip-squeek dictator of Panama, was imprisoned by the Americans after they invaded Panama!! Anyone who cannot see a huge anti-Nazi, American agenda in the matters of war crimes is blind.

What about Clinton in the Balkans? What about Bush in Iraq?

I rest my case.

Senior Member SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 01:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It's 100% bullshit. Hey, guess what, people do nasty things during wars! During WWII, Germanic countries were the best behaved, especially to eachother, we didn't test biological/chemical weapons on POWs and perform vivisections (live dissections) on them like the Japanese did. Evidence of Japanese testing of WMDs and live dissections on American and Australian POWs is still classified by the US govt. Most of the recent cases have involved forcibly conscripted Poles&Ukranians who served as guards in internment camps for jews in eastern Europe.

Arresting elderly folks and putting them on trial for being on the 'wrong' side of a war 65 years ago is absolutely disgusting. The jews are just using these people as a ritual humiliation and sacrifice to satisfy their anger against the 3rd reich.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff View Post
    I'm confused. The Allies kept the bombing of Dresden secret for many years and many years after most Nazis had been tired and hung.
    How's that? Surely people noticed Dresden had been destroyed. Even people in the West must have known. I remember reading books (fiction)written for 12-14 year olds that included the horrors of Dresden as a backdrop. But after the blitz in 1940, I doubt many persons in the West cared about the legal niceties of bombing civilian populations. Criticisms of Allied conduct in WWII began in the late sixties with the counter-culture movement when it became popular with leftists to criticize the US & it policies, pass & current.

As for the deaths of German civilians as a result of the WWII; I figured that out in junior-high school. My father had a set of encyclopedias from 1951 (which included btw, pictures of bombed out German cities) & doing some simple arithmetic based on pre-war & post-war population figures for Germany & Austria & taking into account expellees from Czecholslovakia, that at least 7-8 million Germans had died during the war. When we were taught in school about WWII, we were taught about "6-million dead Jews" or how Poland lost 30% of it's population, not about German deaths or the expulsion of millions of Germans from eastern Europe or the lost of the eastern provinces of Germany. But the information was there if you were willing to do independent research. I received extra credit for including these facts in my report on WWII, because it showed I had done research on the subject & hadn't simply repeated what was taught in class.

But now, why shouldn't one of those responsible for the Dresden war crimes be brought to trial for each Nazi? They are all about the same age. And what is Ariel Sharon doing these days? As I recall, he was indicted by the World Court and was to appear after he left office. Yet he is still in Israel and is alleged to be lying in a comma. Has anyone verified this? I doubt it. Milosovich was brought to trial. He was was and enemy of the Americans. Show me one person brought to war crimes trial that was not an enemy of the Americans. Even Manuel Noriega, pip-squeek dictator of Panama, was imprisoned by the Americans after they invaded Panama!! Anyone who cannot see a huge anti-Nazi, American agenda in the matters of war crimes is blind.

What about Clinton in the Balkans? What about Bush in Iraq?

I rest my case.
    There is a simple reason why none of the Allies were tried for war crimes. They were on the winning side. No Nazi has ever been tried because he or she committed a crime, but because they were the losers. The victors get to decide what was a war crime & what was justified as a legal action in times of war. Clinton & Bush will never be prosecuted for war crimes unless another country decides to invade the US & take them by force.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast