View Poll Results: Do you hate other races?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 20.61%
  • No

208 79.39%
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Hate Other Races?

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Subrace
    UP/Atlanto Med
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    B-School, Demolition
    Politics
    I do what I can
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachthimmel View Post
    Well that's your opinion, you saying that "it's quite likely" is not proof. I gave you an anthropological opinion which classifies both East Baltid and Ladogan as Europid. Until you come with some genetic evidence that East Baltids are Mongoloid, I will just have to take McCulloch's word over yours.
    If you talked to McCullouch he would probably tell you that in reality its much more complex than he can convey on a web site designed to for an average user, and that the east baltid type is a generalization, and that real people cannot be lumped into concretely defined categories, and also that when populations are in close proximity with one another, admixture is inevitable.

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of foreign artists and academicians will be Latin American or East Asian anyways (considering the nature of Latin American culture and the booming East Asian economies), the group that will meet the criteria to stay will be small (and most countries in the two regions are stable and -apart from China and Colombia- democracies).
    Still.. it is their offspring that can be of immense value in companies where they need knowledge of East Asian culture (academic, business and patterns of behavious in East Asians) and language- not too mention the Latino's. But then again- that group will be very, very small.

The number of Africans that will reach us will be too small to make any difference whatsoever. The majority of Africans will be too poor, too starving, too busy looting, raping, bashing each others heads in and dying of diseases to bother about the most basic forms of education for the first 100/200 years anyways.
    If things continue as they are, then certainly in the USA, the new elite will have a Eurasian physical appearance. The East Asian communities are growing there. According to Richard Lynn, European/East-Asian hybrids are "greater than the sum of their parts" regarding IQ, which translates into economical and political success.

The discussion of the existence of foreigners within preservation-focused societies is an interesting one, worthy of it's own thread. For example, these hypothetical states would still require ambassadors from Asia and Africa. Then the embassies need staff. That's at the very least.

@ Cuchulain I agree, a lot of these terms are just "politeness". The proximity of Eastern Europeans to Finno-Ugrian & properly Mongoloid groups just means that admixture is going to be a reality. If we call it East Baltic / Ladogan / Uralic / Finnic or whatever, it amounts to the same thing. Everyone's heard of "Slavic cheekbones". Anyway off-topic :-/

Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 10:01 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post

So your suggestion is to send children that are innocent to the fact that their mother couldn't keep her nickers on into harms way ? I wonder whether you thought at all- for just one second- before you wrote this stupid comment.
    Lmfao, does it matter if they are innocent? The fact is they are racially mixed and belong in neither country of their origin, especially not the one which is the superior of the two (ie everyone elses, though maybe not yours since apparently mixing with Asians is okay for the dutch, according to yourself anyway). Most aren't in harms way anyway, are you going to assume every immigrant comes from a war torn hellhole?

And anyway, I would easily let some half caste live in bad conditions rather than ruin the racial composition of my country.

Also, any East Asian would be disgusted with your comparison of them and 'Latinos' (ie mestizos). Not only are they a historically unsuccessful people, but are currently failures as well. The only successful North or South American countries are populated by Whites. Latinos do not significantly contribute to anyones culture, including their own, which is a bastardized mix of Spanish and Native. Both groups cultures are insulted by such a combination.

We are born to fight and to die and to continue the Flow
    The Flow of our People

Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 09:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish/English
    Ancestry
    Scotland and England
    Subrace
    Nordid/Bruenn
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Family
    DeFacto Relationship
    Occupation
    IT Analyst
    Politics
    Ride the Tiger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I think realistically if you let people stay in your country and then let them have children, eventually they’re going to have children and mix. Wealthy people have the funds to sustain more children and these are cultures where high birth rates are common.

If you’re humane about anything you’re going to eventually end up as the minority. I’m sure they’d feel the same if we migrated in mass to their countries.
    "For the authentic revolutionary conservative, what really counts is to be faithful not to past forms and institutions, but rather to principles of which such forms and institutions have been particular expressions, adequate for a specific period of time and in a specific geographical area." Julius Evola - Men Among the Ruins

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm starting to get the idea I've been playing for the losing team all my life.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 @ 01:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Country
    Flanders Flanders
    State
    East Flanders East Flanders
    Nihilistic Individual Anarchism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hate towards other races : no (except muslims)
    Dislike towards other races : yes (mostly Romance people and Africans)
    Neutral towards : Celtic , Germanic , Thai and Japanese people
    "There are no races, only countries of people Chuck Norris has beaten to different shades of black and blue."

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    I think we can only hate what is above us.
    And since I consider most races inferior I never had much to hate about them.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Saturday, August 30th, 2008 @ 06:21 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Racial supremacism is vicious. Vicious behaviour comes from vice, the opposite of virtue. Racial hatred and supremacism alike are signs of a degraded character. Vice breeds weakness.

For whatever reason though, I find it more acceptable for women to hate the alien races, I must say.
    God expects but one thing of you,
    and that is that you should come out of yourself in so far as you are a created being made
    and let God be God in you.

Meister Eckhart

Do U believe in God? | Svensk förskola | Vem äger media? | CA ban on mom & dad | Birth control causes breast cancer

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesDexterWard View Post
    Vicious behaviour comes from vice, the opposite of virtue.
    "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." - Abraham Lincoln
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast