View Poll Results: Do you hate other races?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 20.61%
  • No

208 79.39%
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Do You Hate Other Races?

Last Online
    Saturday, September 21st, 2019 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Ancestry
    3/4 German & Colonial American
    Subrace
    Nordid/Alpinid
    mtDNA
    H1
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupied
    Politics
    Pro-White
    Religion
    Basically Kinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soten View Post
    No, they have just as much a right to exist as we do. Other peoples should preserve everything they have too. Which brings up something else, I hate that other people can speak of preservation and its deemed OK but it would be racist for Germanics to do the same. I don't get it. The same liberal people that would say things about protecting such and such a tribe in the Amazon and their way of life would call all of us racists just for even thinking we should preserve what we have.
    It's not just Germanics, it's whites of any ethnic group. When it comes to us, the rules all change and we're expected to either be ambivalent of our race or outright dislike it. Liking who we are, honoring our ancestors and our people and wanting to preserve ourselves and our lands is verboten in the extreme. Blacks loving blacks, Mexicans loving Mexicans, Jews loving Jews, etc is okay... But whites loving whites is nazi...

Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 06:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    It's not just Germanics, it's whites of any ethnic group. When it comes to us, the rules all change and we're expected to either be ambivalent of our race or outright dislike it. Liking who we are, honoring our ancestors and our people and wanting to preserve ourselves and our lands is verboten in the extreme. Blacks loving blacks, Mexicans loving Mexicans, Jews loving Jews, etc is okay... But whites loving whites is nazi...
    Indeed; the saddest part is how many of our brothers and sisters buy into it. But I have a feeling that all of us on here are unapologetic about the pride we have in ourselves, eachother, and our culture/heritage.

Regarding other races, I don't hate any of them, but what really aggravates me is the double standards and affirmative action-type nonsense spoken of above.

Last Online
    Friday, February 19th, 2010 @ 04:07 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English with small Irish, Welsh and Visigothic Spanish ancestry
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    National Liberalism
    Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    All emotions are useful, but hate should be used in small bits and not directed at massive, vague concepts such as race and politics. I have no problems with racial minorities in Europe as long as they REMAIN as minorities. Multiculturalism opposes this and so i have SOME hate for multiculturalism, but none for race.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 11th, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Ancestry
    Sweden, Dalarna, Jämtland, Västerbotten. Austria, Niederösterreich
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm going to be completely honest.

I have a problem with macho cultures and dark looking oriental europids. Latinos/latin americans, dark southern europeans, greeks, arabs, persians etc.

These are the only races I feel "hatred" against. I just dislike their looks, cultures, ideals and how they pride themselves on these rather tasteless and crude things. Their sense of self-entitlement is absolutely appalling.

I usually say that the greatness of a people must be measured through its achievements in relation to the current time and age. When not immediately acknowleding a "southerner" as God's gift to mankind, you always get to hear the same arguments about how they had "golden palaces and advanced civilization" when we were "living in caves and huts". Doesn't matter if they are persian, greek, italian, northern african or latino. All southern people have this mentality and are that ignorant about germanic culture and race in general.

They lack intelligent and alternative ideals and ways of thinking, that might also be a reason for my hatred. In for example arab, turkish, greek and latino culture there is just one archetype everyone wants to be like.

Basically, everyone has to like the Godfather, slave dancing, the objectification of male sexuality etc. It's vulgar, they lack CHARACTER. They also have a naive idea about "aristocracy". To most germanic people aristocracy is something dignified, but to southerners "aristocracy" means football players driving sports cars. I hate that stupid Spartacus mentality.

In general I have big problems with men doing belly dancing, salsa, flamenco, tsifteteli etc etc... It's just "blueh" to me. Makes me feel angry and disgusted because it's so unintelligent and close to animal behaviour.

I won't lie, I feel hatred towards southerners.

Last Online
    Sunday, August 29th, 2010 @ 02:37 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Ancestry
    jhmgj
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    Greenland Greenland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    In all honesty no I don't. Not one entire race and all its members. I tend to view people individually and based on experiences I've had with them before and let things grow from there.
    BUT
    I really don't like being around coloured South Africans. They are probably the only exception. They really just do things that piss me off, the accent is like nail on chalk to me. Its hard to explain to non-South Africans what they are like. The closest I can think of are "ghetto" blacks in America.

Last Online
    Thursday, February 4th, 2010 @ 02:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I certainly have no hatred for any other race, but indeed wish the best for all races.

However, I only have real love for my own people, and I think that is how nature intended it.

Last Online
    Friday, July 16th, 2010 @ 12:40 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    North & Middle German
    Subrace
    Nordid/East Baltid
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Autodidactic Being
    Politics
    Independent Thinker
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I absolutely don't hate other races. Overall, I couldn't care less what "race" someone is, it's more of a personal one-on-one thing. I do think certain stereotypes are based on at least a grain of truth but that still means the answer is no.

BTW, the term "race" is quite ridiculous to me and something US-Americans seem to be obsessed with. As a German, I think in NATIONALITY terms, if anything - not "racial" ones. I currently live in the USA and all the official (and inofficial!) forms here make you check off your "race"...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920