View Poll Results: Do you hate other races?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    54 20.61%
  • No

    208 79.39%
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 197

Thread: Do You Hate Other Races?

  1. #121
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Æmeric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Gender
    Age
    57
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Posts
    6,303
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    595
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    621
    Thanked in
    293 Posts
    Those Negroes that use to live in Cabrini-Green were given housing vouchers & moved to the suburbs, where surprise! the crime that plagued Cabrini-Green followed them;http://vdare.com/sailer/080608_crime.htm

  2. #122
    Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Jäger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Gender
    Posts
    4,405
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I never said poverty = crime , my stance is when analyzing crime , and in particular when analyzing crimes involving theft , poverty as a factor must be included in those studies.
    Indeed, like race.

    And for the record, I didn't use an equal sign, but an arrow, which represents an implication, not an equivalence, thus I never said, that you said "poverty = crime".

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I agree with you things are not monocausal and that's not what I am implying. Maybe I should have said " in the vast majority of cases " for the sake of clarity.
    Adding some exceptions to your sample group is not addressing the problem of monocausuality, not in any person we will find poverty as the sole reason for committing crime.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Politics
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Posts
    664
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    @Skyhawk



    For a perfectly good example of what SoTV is talking about, look into the history of housing projects in Chicago. Most of the buildings over there being torn down are half the age or less of the houses and buildings I've lived in. They need to be torn down because the people who lived there didn't take care of them (most likely because they didn't have to pay for them or even really to live there.) They were beautiful buildings with pre planned neighborhoods (parks, pools etc) when they were built, less than 60 years later they are condemned and being used as crack houses. A perfect example of blacks being lifted out of poverty by the state, only to quickly revert back to it left to their own devices (except for the welfare checks and all of that.) Main point- The crime followed the black community despite their being removed from poverty.
    @ cuchulain

    Well you can believe that SotV has some sort of objectivity about the subject......I don't and have good reason not to....................from earlier in this thread,

    Quote Originally Posted by SotV
    Exactly-because Africans as a group resemble chimps/monkeys more than those with European ancestry in both appearance and behavior, hence the reason for nicknaming them 'chimps' 'primates' etc. If they did not, there would not have been a historical sensitivity to the name. If one called referred to them as 'lions' or 'rabbits' they would not become sensitive and object
    It's not an attack I just wanted to make the point

    In answer to the point you made and the one that I have highlighted...........

    No bird has ever been set free by changing its cage

    So I will be frank with you and say that ( seeing as you are refering to examples in the US ) America is a prime example of a covert apartheid society. Covert as in the sense that ,unlike South Africa's famous example , it doesn't openly admit it.

    The result ?

    A disenfranchised and angry about it Afro American population. So you could rehouse them in the White House suites if you wanted to but they will still be angry.
    And so long as the apartheid system( that manifests itself through educational disadvantage , employment prospects , biased police/judicial treatment, lack of law enforcement in black neighbourhoods , electoral rejection etc etc etc ) is addressed and the Afro American population in taken out of the physical and mental poverty it has to endure things won't be changing anytime soon.

    As I have already mentioned I live in a poor white working class area and have witnessed the exact same redevelopment projects here. The results are the same but it is poor white people destroying their environment.

    I conclude to say that you have little idea about working class culture/poverty be it black or white.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

  4. #124
    Account Disabled on Request

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Location
    europe
    Gender
    Posts
    4,145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Whites in America move away from blacks because they don't want to put up with that crap day-in day-out.

    If you believe that: the situation of blacks has nothing to do with how they are innately: then you are unable to analyse racial issues there or anywhere else in the world.

    Why is it that Mexicans do a little better than blacks? Despite the obstacle of not being established there, of coming from a different language background? Why do whites productively co-exist in workplaces with Asians? Don't you think it has to do with the ability of blacks? It's a very basic thing. Poverty, education, dis-enfranchisement blahblahblah are just a smokescreen.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Cythraul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Friday, April 23rd, 2010 @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England & Nederlands
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    Location
    Buckinghamshire
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Engaged
    Occupation
    Graphic Design
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Posts
    848
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    My thoughts on the matter are that different racial groups prosper under different social and political systems. On a primal level, different races form different structures and yet through our multicultural world where borders are flimsy, people of diverse races have been thrust into alien social systems. Of course, this fact is recognised by few, so when one race fails to thrive in a system other than their own, it's easier to call them inferior than to consider that they might simply do better under their own ancestral social system.

    America, and Europe, are by and large "white" lands. Everything in these lands is geared towards the propogation of a white-style society and that's perfectly fine. Nothing wrong there. But when non-whites attempt to enter and adopt that system, they'll find it alien and awkward (whether their conscious mind accepts this or not).
    "If by being a racialist, you mean a man who despises a human being because he belongs to another race, or a man that believes one race is inherently superior to another in civilisation or capability of civilisation, then the answer is emphatically no." - Enoch Powell

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Politics
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Posts
    664
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    Indeed, like race.
    I have no problem with people who raise the question of whether race has any bearing on the propensity to commit crime.
    I just think that until all the different ethnic groups within a society share a level playing field any analysis of crime stats cannot be deemed as conclusive evidence one way or the other.
    Those who dismiss the role inequality within society plays are , imo , at best misguided and at worst have a selfish interest in ignoring it.

    That's my position on it and one that leaves me free to keep an open mind on the subject.

    BTW both yourself , SubGnostic and SotV haven't even bothered to register a vote on this thread yet.

    Is that an attempt to appear objective or just an coincidence ? Just curious
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Cuchulain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Subrace
    UP/Atlanto Med
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    B-School, Demolition
    Politics
    I do what I can
    Posts
    601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    @ cuchulain

    Well you can believe that SotV has some sort of objectivity about the subject......I don't and have good reason not to....................from earlier in this thread,



    It's not an attack I just wanted to make the point

    In answer to the point you made and the one that I have highlighted...........

    No bird has ever been set free by changing its cage

    So I will be frank with you and say that ( seeing as you are refering to examples in the US ) America is a prime example of a covert apartheid society. Covert as in the sense that ,unlike South Africa's famous example , it doesn't openly admit it.

    The result ?

    A disenfranchised and angry about it Afro American population. So you could rehouse them in the White House suites if you wanted to but they will still be angry.
    And so long as the apartheid system( that manifests itself through educational disadvantage , employment prospects , biased police/judicial treatment, lack of law enforcement in black neighbourhoods , electoral rejection etc etc etc ) is addressed and the Afro American population in taken out of the physical and mental poverty it has to endure things won't be changing anytime soon.

    As I have already mentioned I live in a poor white working class area and have witnessed the exact same redevelopment projects here. The results are the same but it is poor white people destroying their environment.

    I conclude to say that you have little idea about working class culture/poverty be it black or white.
    Stripping someone of credibility because of one single thing they said is hardly objective. In this case, you haven't even bothered to find a quote that makes him look non-credible, merely one where he has mentioned a phenomenon which has manifested itself repeatedly in popular culture for over a century. SoTV is the leading poster on this forum and anyone who reads it with any regularity knows that he is pretty intelligent, and well read, and that his opinion is worth something. As far as me having little idea about working class/culture (particularly as it pertains to blacks) Holy crap are you off base. About as wrong as you could possibly be, lest I turn into a black person. On top of that, I have never met someone who has that experience who would agree with many of your statements, regardless of how liberal or sympathetic to blacks they might be. It sounds to me as if your are just regurgitating what you have read in liberal books and articles. No facts, just abtract, subjective conceptualizations which can only have lasting appeal with those incapable of rationally analyzing all sides of the issue.

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Politics
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Posts
    664
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    Stripping someone of credibility because of one single thing they said is hardly objective. In this case, you haven't even bothered to find a quote that makes him look non-credible, merely one where he has mentioned a phenomenon which has manifested itself repeatedly in popular culture for over a century. SoTV is the leading poster on this forum and anyone who reads it with any regularity knows that he is pretty intelligent, and well read, and that his opinion is worth something. As far as me having little idea about working class/culture (particularly as it pertains to blacks) Holy crap are you off base. About as wrong as you could possibly be, lest I turn into a black person. On top of that, I have never met someone who has that experience who would agree with many of your statements, regardless of how liberal or sympathetic to blacks they might be. It sounds to me as if your are just regurgitating what you have read in liberal books and articles. No facts, just abtract, subjective conceptualizations which can only have lasting appeal with those incapable of rationally analyzing all sides of the issue.
    I am not trying to strip anyone of their credibility and I agree with you that his contribution is legendary and I also think he is a smart man and an asset to The Althing.

    I have mentioned this before but to mention it once more won't hurt...........there are many very clever/interesting people here and if you talk to them on a wide range of subjects they are great.......... but as soon as race comes into the conversation they seem to be consumed by a sudden bout of irrationality , imo. It's not that I think any the worse of them for it or that everything else they say must be discounted/discredited etc

    I have had many discussions with SotV and thought his points of view were well thought out positions , I don't agree with them in most cases , but that's not the issue.

    I am just saying that I don't think their contribution to racial issue threads is from an objective position ................... there's no need to make a drama out of it.

    If I have offended you ( or anyone else ) I apologize and maybe we can all avoid another Althing discrediting drama. I have had my fill of them lately. So once again sorry.................. let's move on

    Just for the record though I have lived in working class black and white urban areas for 44 years................. a parent for 20 years of it........ it's not out of a book
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    2,990
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    It is totally the opposite to what you claim SoV. Businesses largely relocate to find cheaper pools of labour in developing countries where health and safety , environmental responsibilities can be flouted. More profits as a result.

    The western communities ( in no small part built around the manufacturing complex ) are left in total disarray by the changes and the resultant unemployment leads to poverty , crime and the breakdown of the community.

    Take a look at Flint for example................... but it is the same story everywhere else. In fact the evidence is overwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Well you can believe that SotV has some sort of objectivity about the subject......I don't and have good reason not to....................from earlier in this thread
    I used to think all races were equal, back when I lived in an all white area, since moving to heavily nonwhite areas on the east coast of the US, my viewpoint has changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    My thoughts on the matter are that different racial groups prosper under different social and political systems. On a primal level, different races form different structures and yet through our multicultural world where borders are flimsy, people of diverse races have been thrust into alien social systems. Of course, this fact is recognised by few, so when one race fails to thrive in a system other than their own, it's easier to call them inferior than to consider that they might simply do better under their own ancestral social system.
    Yes, that's why I don't like these 'crusades for democracy'. A representative electoral system might work for us, maybe not for other parts of the world, even if they have a system we would consider a 'dictatorship', best to just let them be.

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    I have no problem with people who raise the question of whether race has any bearing on the propensity to commit crime.
    I just think that until all the different ethnic groups within a society share a level playing field any analysis of crime stats cannot be deemed as conclusive evidence one way or the other.
    Those who dismiss the role inequality within society plays are , imo , at best misguided and at worst have a selfish interest in ignoring it.
    Looked up the stats for the county I grew up around, one which had basically no crime, no serious crime, murder, rape and even armed robbery a rarity. Locking doors even was not really necessary most of the time, and you could walk anywhere in the middle of the night without fear, even women and children:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens_County%2C_Oh

    The racial makeup of the county was 93.48% White, 2.39% Black or African American, 0.28% Native American, 1.90% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.36% from other races, and 1.56% from two or more races. 1.03% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race. 21.4% were of German, 13.9% American, 12.9% Irish, 11.1% English and 5.6% Italian ancestry according to Census 2000.

    The per capita income for the county was $14,171. About 14.00% of families and 27.40% of the population were below the poverty line, including 21.20% of those under age 18 and 12.90% of those age 65 or over.



    Here is the town I live in now. It is a disgusting cesspit. Someone got carjacked in broad daylight at my school. Last summer, my car got broken into in broad daylight while parked on Main St while I was at work. Many neighborhoods are no-go areas for whites after dark. It frequently makes the 'top 20 most violent cities in the US' list

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Springf...a#Demographics

    As of the 2000 census, there were 152,082 people, 57,130 households, and 36,391 families residing in the city. The population density was 4,737.7 people per square mile (1,829.3/km&#178. There are nearly 2 million residents in the greater Springfield-Hartford metro region. In Springfield proper, there were 61,172 housing units at an average density of 1,905.6/sq mi (735.8/km&#178. The racial makeup of the city was 56.11% White, 1.92% Asian, 0.09% Pacific Islander, 21.01% African American, 0.37% Native American, 16.45% from other races, and 4.04% from two or more races. 27.18% of the population were Hispanic of any race. Ancestries include: Irish (12.6%), Italian (9.3%), French (8.2%), Polish (6.0%), and English (4.8%).[4]


    The median income for a household in the city was $30,417, and the median income for a family was $36,285. Males had a median income of $32,396 versus $26,536 for females. The per capita income for the city was $15,232. 19.3% of families and 23.1% of the population were below the poverty line, including 34.3% of those under age 18 and 11.7% of those age 65 or over.



    What is the same with those demographics...and what is different?

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    BTW both yourself , SubGnostic and SotV haven't even bothered to register a vote on this thread yet.

    There's no 'depends' option. I love Asians, Indians are alright, Jews are respectable opponents but still I have some level of hate for them for what they have done to my country and my ancestral homelands, even muslims in their own countries I can have some respect for. Blacks and Gypsies are a pestilence on the face of the planet, I don't hate them on an individual basis, but collectively I have contempt and disgust for them, as well as mestizos residing in the US, and muslims to a lesser degree.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Politics
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Posts
    664
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    I used to think all races were equal, back when I lived in an all white area, since moving to heavily nonwhite areas on the east coast of the US, my viewpoint has changed.
    Well I could say it's a rude awakening to urban life . Welcome to the citylife all the ugly scenes to behold within it I can fully appreciate how much of a shock it must have been.


    Maybe you have walked into a storm........from the same Wiki article

    Many proponents of ward representation argue that the slim Caucasian majority in Springfield keeps the city council out of touch with the needs of Springfield's large black and Hispanic populations, and that the cost of running a city-wide campaign is prohibitively high for local black or Hispanic politicians who could represent their home wards more effectively than they are currently being represented.
    It appears there are nearly 50 % of the population are not being best represented in the eyes of some people there. Seems like black and hispanic wouldbe politicians have been priced out of the market. That is consistant with what I have been saying. The angrier the person the more liklihood of violence being involved in crimes they commit. It's a vicious circle.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, January 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, November 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, November 1st, 2017, 10:37 AM
  4. In Order to Love All Other Races, You Must Hate Your Own
    By Northern Paladin in forum The Hearth
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Monday, April 11th, 2011, 02:20 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 24th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •