View Poll Results: Do you hate other races?

Voters
262. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    54 20.61%
  • No

    208 79.39%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 197

Thread: Do You Hate Other Races?

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Kreis AnnA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 25th, 2010 @ 10:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Schlesien, Brandenburg, Burgenland, Sicilu- Norman
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Burgenland Burgenland
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Family
    Married, happily
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Posts
    218
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Both the "filters "have given the same results , blacks , Hispanics , Indians , have the highest poverty rates. I don't think that is in dispute.

    If blacks are more likely to be serial killers it might have something to do with the fact they are more likely to be working class/poor. I did highlight it


    ^^^ Black people in America , so what is the excuse for so many white serial killers who , on average , lead a more affluent and privileged life?

    And
    Not so fast. I've already demonstrated that by your criterion, blacks are more likely to be serial killers. Trying to be cute about it doesn't change the fallacy of your argument, even if you believe it might make your case more convincing. Only ideologues ignore internal inconsistencies. Clearly serial killing goes way beyond economic considerations. Unfortunately since you've introduced it as a White problem, you miss the point that race is your bias. Annnnnd by proportionality, you are racist. I hope you voted yes.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Cuchulain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Subrace
    UP/Atlanto Med
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    B-School, Demolition
    Politics
    I do what I can
    Posts
    601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Pertaining the original question and not the current tone of thread- I don't hate other races now, but I'd be much further away from it if they stayed I their own space and out of my country.

  3. #103
    Member
    SubGnostic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, August 25th, 2008 @ 07:35 PM
    Location
    Kymenlaakso
    Gender
    Family
    Platonic love
    Religion
    Transhumanism
    Posts
    353
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't think the statement I posted could be accused of " turning a blind eye" it clearly stated that Blacks commit more crimes against white people than vice versa but it also gave the reasons why this is so.
    You turn a blind eye on race being a factor behind criminal tendency.
    I thought it was pretty obvious where I stand = Poverty is intimately linked to crime.
    Sure it is, I have personal experiences of this from my family, but that doesn't override the innate psychological differences and tendencies of different ethnies/racial groups and how they manifest.
    Why most serial killers are white men..........
    Don't loose your sense of proportion, please. Are we talking about tiny minorities of violent offenders or characteristic trends? Successful serial killers require an ability to control their impulses...you know where this would be going to.
    A significant number of serial killers will show certain aspects of both organized and disorganized types, although usually the characteristics of one type will dominate. Some killers descend from being organized into disorganized behavior as their killings continue. They will carry out careful and methodical murders at the start, but become careless and impulsive as their compulsion takes over their lives.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serial_...serial_killers

    I haven't mentioned it yet but I wonder what the stats are for crimes like Embezzlement , Bribery , insider trading , and other various corporate style crime , How many blacks were involved in say the Enron scandal etc etc?
    Again, don't turn a blind eye to the innate aptitudes of man. Intelligence does not go hand in hand with moral spine.

    Can you say with a clean conscience that the nature of crime in Europe hasn't changed? Has the selective randomness (targeting victims by ethnicity without any clear-cut motives) of violent outbursts been a traditional feature of European crime? There is quite a bit material on crimes committed by non-Europids that exhibits aggression beyond common malevolence of Europid offenders, and these crimes are becoming more frequent.

    "Rapists throw acid on girl"
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle688118.ece

    Africans are Africa, which they bring with them.
    http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/...a/tanzania.php
    At least 19 albinos, including children, have been killed and mutilated in the past year, victims of what Tanzanian officials say is a growing criminal trade in albino body parts.
    Richard Lynn, American Renaissance, July 2002:
    For as long as official statistics have been kept, blacks in white societies have been overrepresented in all indices of social pathology: crime, illegitimacy, poverty, school failure, and long-term unemployment. The conventional liberal explanation for this is white “racism,” past and present, which has forced blacks into self-destructive choices. More clear-headed observers, however, have sought a partial explanation in the low average IQ of blacks.

    Low IQ can lead to crime because less intelligent children do poorly at school and fail to learn the skills needed to get well-paid jobs, or even any job. Unemployment is therefore two to three times higher among blacks than whites. People without jobs need money, and have relatively little to lose by robbery or burglary, and may therefore commit property crimes. The association between low intelligence and crime holds for whites as well, among whom the average IQ of criminals is about 84.

    Nevertheless, as Charles Murray and the late Richard Herrnstein showed in their book The Bell Curve, low IQ cannot entirely explain a black crime rate that is six-and-a-half times the white rate. When blacks and whites are matched for IQ, blacks still commit crimes at two-and-a-half times the white rate. This shows that blacks must have some other characteristic, besides low intelligence, that explains their high levels of criminality.
    Psychopathic personality is a personality disorder of which the central feature is lack of a moral sense. The condition was first identified in the early nineteenth century by the British physician John Pritchard, who proposed the term “moral imbecility” for those deficient in moral sense but of normal intelligence. The term psychopathic personality was first used in 1915 by the German psychiatrist Emile Kraepelin and has been employed as a diagnostic label throughout the twentieth century. In 1941 the condition was described by Hervey Cleckley in what has become a classic book, The Mask of Sanity. He described the condition as general poverty of emotional feelings, lack of remorse or shame, superficial charm, pathological lying, egocentricity, a lack of insight, absence of nervousness, an inability to love, impulsive antisocial acts, failure to learn from experience, reckless behavior under the influence of alcohol, and a lack of long-term goals.
    While psychopathic personality is a psychiatric disorder, it has long been regarded as the extreme expression of a personality trait that is continuously distributed throughout the population. In this respect it is like other psychiatric disorders. For instance, severe depression is a psychiatric disorder, but everyone feels depressed sometimes, and some normal people are depressed more often and more severely than others. It is the same with psychopathic personality. There are degrees of moral sense throughout the population, and psychopaths are the extreme group.

    There is a difference between blacks and whites—analogous to the difference in intelligence—in psychopathic personality considered as a personality trait. Both psychopathic personality and intelligence are bell curves with different means and distributions among blacks and whites. For intelligence, the mean and distribution are both lower among blacks. For psychopathic personality, the mean and distribution are higher among blacks. The effect of this is that there are more black psychopaths and more psychopathic behavior among blacks.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    SwordOfTheVistula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Location
    Washington DC
    Gender
    Age
    41
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    2,990
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    If 'poverty causes crime' instead of vice versa or the two being both the result of the same thing, and has no connection with race, how did any race get out ahead in the 1st place (particuarly the ones with the worst crop-growing weather and least natural resources)? Why weren't we raping and killing eachother over chickens all the time when we were living in dirt huts?

    The average lower class criminal or welfare recipient in the US has a solid place to live in, air conditioning, heating in the winter, a regular supply of fresh fruit, vegetables, milk, access to public education, can read and write to some degree, probably a car or access to public transit or at least a bicycle, electricity, clean running water and flush toilets, television and phone service at home (quite possibly internet too)

    Many criminals have been recording their crimes on cell phones and posting them on youtube. How much 'in poverty' are they, compared to our ancestors, if they have computers, video-capable cell phones, internet, electricity, and access/benefit from all the technology needed for that to run?
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

  5. #105
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 15th, 2008 @ 11:19 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    212
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I am an authentic multiculturalist as opposed to the fraudulent monoculturalists who are assassinating European civilisation. When I travel abroad, I respect the local customs and sensibilities of the local people, and behave as a good guest should behave when visiting someone else's homeland. I truly appreciate and am greatly interested in human diversity.

    However, for the tens of millions of Asiatic and African invaders who have established their colonial occupations on European soil, particularly in Britain, France, and Germany; I feel nothing other than abject hatred and contempt. The ruinous scheme of multiculturalism has resulted in the indigenous European being relegated to 2nd class social and political status in his own homeland, and a certain consignment to racial and cultural extinction if current conditions are allowed to persist and worsen.

    Pakistanis, Turks, and Nigerians all have homelands which are securely Pakistani, Turkish, and Nigerian whilst my people are expected to allow themselves to be rudely pushed aside with a smile and indeed celebrate their own displacement in their own homelands by hordes of aggressively arrogant, self-interested aliens who out-breed them 3 to 1, assuring a mathematically guaranteed ethnocide for indigenous Europeans.

    yeah...I luuuuuuv these people.
    So my answer? I have no negative feelings towards non-Europeans living in their own lands and could call any of them friend. My feelings for Africans and Asians settling in Europe? Somewhat less generous.

    .Scear

  6. #106
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic, 1/4 Eng
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordic
    Gender
    Posts
    504
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No, of course not. However, I have been been accused of being an anti-semite which is the biggest lie since the holocaust.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Cuchulain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Subrace
    UP/Atlanto Med
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    B-School, Demolition
    Politics
    I do what I can
    Posts
    601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Poverty causes crime. Likely true to some extent. What about the other direction? Surely when a man commits a crime and is locked up in prison he cannot work much. He isn't bringing home a paycheck to his family every two weeks. Surely crime ridden neighborhoods have less opportunities for employment, given that no sane business person would choose to invest in a business which is overwhelmingly more likely to be robbed, or to have no customers after dark.

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    skyhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, March 8th, 2010 @ 09:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    celtic
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Politics
    radical democracy
    Religion
    atheism
    Posts
    664
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulain View Post
    If I had a choice between removing white collar crime or violent crime from society, I would choose to remove violent crime. That is because I am more opposed to women being raped, and children being massacred in the streets than I am about wall-streeters ripping one another off. What's your point, whites will commit "paper crimes" for millions of dollars? Blacks will cave in your head with a bat in order to steal your twenty-five dollar rusty bicycle. It happened last year about 3 blocks from my house. No one's perfect, but certain elements of society are way further from it than others.
    You , like so many others here , have totally missed the point and if you think " whites " only " commit paper crimes " then you are indeed biased. eyes: Some of the very worst crimes ( massacres , to use your own terminology) in the USA have been commited by white people . Have you forgotten Columbine or the Oklahoma City bombings for example ?
    I too would , given the choice , choose to remove violent crime first and foremost ( if it were possible ) over the likes of financial skullduggery by city/corporate high fliers , in fact I would prefer to tackle both with a vengeance as I think the two have a real link. But that's another debate totally.
    No , the reason why I mentioned Enron was because when people talk about crime , criminals and poverty there are some things to consider.
    Example.......murder is a crime , though it may be commited without a link to poverty . IE A jealous husband murdering his wife more than likely has nothing to do with poverty whereas a street robbery in which the victim is murdered by his/her attacker may well be linked to the wider problems of society ( poverty )
    But the bottom line is they are both murderers and thus both criminals. You may not consider the Enron criminals as criminals( maybe because they are white ) but I assure you they are and I think the people who lost their pensions ( my biggest concern ) because of their actions would agree with me, be they white or black employees.
    My point is that in these sorts of crimes the vast majority of the perpertrators will be successful white people whos greed has got the better of them , so......... They may not be street robbers but they are criminals none the less and seeing as we are debating the colour behind the crimes I don't think it an invalid point , just one you seem to have ignored.

    Quote Originally Posted by KreisAnnA
    Not so fast. I've already demonstrated that by your criterion, blacks are more likely to be serial killers. Trying to be cute about it doesn't change the fallacy of your argument, even if you believe it might make your case more convincing. Only ideologues ignore internal inconsistencies. Clearly serial killing goes way beyond economic considerations. Unfortunately since you've introduced it as a White problem, you miss the point that race is your bias. Annnnnd by proportionality, you are racist. I hope you voted yes.
    I posted the article not to imply that white people are more likely to be serial killers like you try to make out , not surprisingly, I posted it in response to a claim by a previous poster that black people commit " more gruesome " crimes than white people which is clearly not a stonewall argument. So it is you that has " missed the point " eyes: in your haste and pathetic attempt to portray me as a racist.
    I agree that serial killing " goes way beyond economic considerations " but the fact remains that most of them come from working class/poor backgrounds so its relevence cannot be ignored regardless of in what context the subject is being debated.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubGnostic
    Can you say with a clean conscience that the nature of crime in Europe hasn't changed? Has the selective randomness (targeting victims by ethnicity without any clear-cut motives) of violent outbursts been a traditional feature of European crime? There is quite a bit material on crimes committed by non-Europids that exhibits aggression beyond common malevolence of Europid offenders, and these crimes are becoming more frequent.
    The nature of crime everywhere has changed , we live in a very violent society no question about it. With regards to racial violence/hate crime whatever terms you choose to use , yes they have increased imo. But the notion that individual races are more or less prone to violence is something that I strongly disagree with.

    Many people here , too many imo , see/comment only on the violent crimes of other ethnicities whilst tending to ignore the violent crimes of their own, almost to a state of complete denial. This , imo , furthers the likelyhood of attacks/violence based on racial differences and adds petrol to the fire. As a result the cycle of inter racial violence will continue to become more and more established and consume more victims. Is that what you want to happen ? I really don't think you do.

    This whole debate came as a result of my comments about poverty and crime being inseparable linked when discussing certain crimes that plague are society.

    I don't think that it is illogical to agree that many poor people will generally commit crimes of robbery , muggings , etc against richer people. The fact that coloured people are generally poorer than white people in this materialistic/consumer/status driven society could , falsely imo , lead to the assumption ( as is the case here ) coloured people are more inclined to commit such crimes because of racial make up.

    I live in a really poor working class area. A mass sprawling council estate full of criminality and crimes such as are the core of this discussion. By British standards it will be in the top couple of percent of wouldbe ghettoes. What does it have to do with ethnicity ? Nearly everybody here is white. All the drug dealers , muggers , murderers , violent yobs are all white people.
    So I know nothing about living in a more ethnically diverse area ? Wrong. I haven't always lived here and spent the first sixteen years of my life in a very diverse racial community.

    The difference in who commits/commited the crimes in these areas ? None. In my first home it was very much a mixture. Poor black people , poor Asian people ,poor white people were the ones . In my current home , just white poor people. The common denominator was/is poverty not race

    So it must be true that working class mass culture is the inherent problem with criminality ? No. It is the system that perpetuates and maintains the conditions of such an obscene disparity in living standards that leads to such a culture

    Anybody who cannot see this is blind or has a selfish interest in ignoring it.

    ^^^^^
    Plebeian indignation?..................certainly ( you have to live it to understand ) ,................. the truth ?, absolutely.

    This will be my last post in this thread not because I haven't the passion or the evidence to support my stance.............. I just haven't the time to reply to so much hostility towards it.

    Besides the smoke from the burning crosses is beginning to effect my breathing ( not trolling , just a reference to the way this Althing member feels about some of the extremely subjective responses/opinions within this thread )

    Ya don't have to admit you hate them ( the title of this thread ) you can just dismiss any arguments that recognize them as people........hence........

    skyhawk................ over and out
    By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

  9. #109
    Senior Member
    Cuchulain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Subrace
    UP/Atlanto Med
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    B-School, Demolition
    Politics
    I do what I can
    Posts
    601
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    You , like so many others here , have totally missed the point and if you think " whites " only " commit paper crimes " then you are indeed biased. eyes: Some of the very worst crimes ( massacres , to use your own terminology) in the USA have been commited by white people . Have you forgotten Columbine or the Oklahoma City bombings for example ?
    I too would , given the choice , choose to remove violent crime first and foremost ( if it were possible ) over the likes of financial skullduggery by city/corporate high fliers , in fact I would prefer to tackle both with a vengeance as I think the two have a real link. But that's another debate totally.
    No , the reason why I mentioned Enron was because when people talk about crime , criminals and poverty there are some things to consider.
    Example.......murder is a crime , though it may be commited without a link to poverty . IE A jealous husband murdering his wife more than likely has nothing to do with poverty whereas a street robbery in which the victim is murdered by his/her attacker may well be linked to the wider problems of society ( poverty )
    But the bottom line is they are both murderers and thus both criminals. You may not consider the Enron criminals as criminals( maybe because they are white ) but I assure you they are and I think the people who lost their pensions ( my biggest concern ) because of their actions would agree with me, be they white or black employees.
    My point is that in these sorts of crimes the vast majority of the perpertrators will be successful white people whos greed has got the better of them , so......... They may not be street robbers but they are criminals none the less and seeing as we are debating the colour behind the crimes I don't think it an invalid point , just one you seem to have ignored.




    The nature of crime everywhere has changed , we live in a very violent society no question about it. With regards to racial violence/hate crime whatever terms you choose to use , yes they have increased imo. But the notion that individual races are more or less prone to violence is something that I strongly disagree with.

    Many people here , too many imo , see/comment only on the violent crimes of other ethnicities whilst tending to ignore the violent crimes of their own, almost to a state of complete denial. This , imo , furthers the likelyhood of attacks/violence based on racial differences and adds petrol to the fire. As a result the cycle of inter racial violence will continue to become more and more established and consume more victims. Is that what you want to happen ? I really don't think you do.

    This whole debate came as a result of my comments about poverty and crime being inseparable linked when discussing certain crimes that plague are society.

    I don't think that it is illogical to agree that many poor people will generally commit crimes of robbery , muggings , etc against richer people. The fact that coloured people are generally poorer than white people in this materialistic/consumer/status driven society could , falsely imo , lead to the assumption ( as is the case here ) coloured people are more inclined to commit such crimes because of racial make up.

    I live in a really poor working class area. A mass sprawling council estate full of criminality and crimes such as are the core of this discussion. By British standards it will be in the top couple of percent of wouldbe ghettoes. What does it have to do with ethnicity ? Nearly everybody here is white. All the drug dealers , muggers , murderers , violent yobs are all white people.
    So I know nothing about living in a more ethnically diverse area ? Wrong. I haven't always lived here and spent the first sixteen years of my life in a very diverse racial community.

    The difference in who commits/commited the crimes in these areas ? None. In my first home it was very much a mixture. Poor black people , poor Asian people ,poor white people were the ones . In my current home , just white poor people. The common denominator was/is poverty not race

    So it must be true that working class mass culture is the inherent problem with criminality ? No. It is the system that perpetuates and maintains the conditions of such an obscene disparity in living standards that leads to such a culture

    Anybody who cannot see this is blind or has a selfish interest in ignoring it.

    ^^^^^
    Plebeian indignation?..................certainly ( you have to live it to understand ) ,................. the truth ?, absolutely.

    This will be my last post in this thread not because I haven't the passion or the evidence to support my stance.............. I just haven't the time to reply to so much hostility towards it.

    Besides the smoke from the burning crosses is beginning to effect my breathing ( not trolling , just a reference to the way this Althing member feels about some of the extremely subjective responses/opinions within this thread )

    Ya don't have to admit you hate them ( the title of this thread ) you can just dismiss any arguments that recognize them as people........hence........

    skyhawk................ over and out
    I am well aware of Columbine etc. and of the fact that whites have a capacity for violence. Your assertion that I do not is pretty ridiculous and frankly, is a rather childish way of avoiding confrontation of the arguments which I made in my post s eyes: I think that we both know, whether you want to admit it or not, that the majority of our readers on the Althing are intelligent enough that we don't need to point out that there are exceptions to the generalizations we make. Every post does not need to include a disclaimer acknowledging that is not 100% statistically accurate at all times. That said I am also well aware that the said capacity for violence makes itself known at a significantly lower rate in whites than it does in blacks. This is reflected in nearly all crime statistics which take demographics such as race, nationality, immigrant status into account. It is also readily observable on the continent of Africa. It is consistent with research on the physiology of Congoid people, for example their higher serum testosterone levels. As for Enron, of course I consider them criminals, I think that was fairly obvious in my other post. Even if I did not, you yourself readily acknowledge that reducing violent crime ought to be given priority to financial crime, so what's the point in arguing about the details of the secondary issue (likely to avoid those of the primary one.)

    I'd would absolutely love to see you provide legitimate hard evidence that a black american male leaving the country would reduce the violent crime numbers by any less than twice what white american male leaving would reduce it. Likely it would be three times more.

    I've lived near some of the most dangerous areas of a Chicago, populated by blacks, and I've lived in poorer rural neighborhoods, which were populated by whites (Yes, there were a handful of whites in the black neighborhood and vice versa), and the crime was astronomically more abundant and more violent in the black neighborhood. Both were absolutely plagues by drugs. Crack (among others) in the black area, and methamphetamine in the white town, two pretty much equally destructive substances. In the black area, people were killed weekly, if not daily in drug related murders. In the white area, killings might occur once a year. Even the white drug lords are less violent.

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    DanseMacabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    Saturday, December 6th, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kansas Kansas
    Gender
    Age
    36
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Idealist
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Posts
    237
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    No I hate no race. Like most other NS I consider other races inferior. In fact I wouldn't give other races a second thought if they weren't in my country.
    “Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people, a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs-Jon Jay, Federalist Papers

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, January 5th, 2018, 09:03 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, November 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, November 1st, 2017, 10:37 AM
  4. In Order to Love All Other Races, You Must Hate Your Own
    By Northern Paladin in forum The Hearth
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Monday, April 11th, 2011, 02:20 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, July 24th, 2007, 02:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •