View Poll Results: Take part in the flight or stay and fight?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay

100 62.50%
  • Flee

60 37.50%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516

Thread: Stay or Flee ?

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    North Rhine-Westphalia, Munster
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    European(ism)
    Religion
    Where is God?
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The sad fact is simply that the majority of 'White' (Western) people across the globe do not see themselves as parts of the whole (German, Celtic, etc.). They see themselves entirely as individuals without any racial understanding and so adhere instead to political ideologies, religions, or popular culture (as we can observe with this superhero, 'nerd' fascination of late). They become part of an ultimately superficial 'tribe'. This tribe of multiculturalism, freedom, and false individuality. So, 'some' of these individuals actively seek to consort with those inherently different to them. The Australian yellow fever is one example. I had a German friend at school who would 'Heil Hitler' and scratch swastikas on tables who has now today married a fully black African and has sired mongrel children, forever lost to both racial dynasties (African | German). We must quickly come to terms with the fact that people, especially White people have forgotten who they are, and some actively seek to destroy what is left even further.

It is one thing to flee from danger, as the South Africans do from a country where they are completely and utterly a minority. South Africa is fast becoming the sequel to Rhodesia, now Zimbabwe. It is perhaps, almost too late. Sometimes a ship is destined to sink no matter how great and valorous the crew. Their lives hang in the balance every day that they remain in the God-Cursed Republic of South Africa. So some, rightly or wrongly, choose to leave rather than fall dead to Africans (Individually or Racially). It is however, another, for the people in the United States or Europe to simply leave hearth and home where they are the majority. Demographics is destiny. So no, if you are American or European, then I say fight and die for your country. Your country depends on you, not only your family and children, but the families and children of every good White family around you.

Personal responsibility is the key word here. How long can we as Germanics and as a greater whole, Europeans, capitulate to everyone who seeks to dominate us? White flight will serve to only doom us in the present age. There is no where left to run. Even the argubly purest nation among us, Iceland, is slowly but surely being corrupted by a foreign spirit and foreign races. Perhaps, I am preaching to the choir here, but we must all remember that we are in this world together. We are a family related through blood, struggle, and earth. You Germans, Brits, Swedes, and even Americans, should consider yourselves lucky that you are in your home country, close to the blood of hundreds of generations of struggle. We cannot cast our history and our sacrifices aside, simply because we want to survive. So fight and if need be die in the struggle for the retention of our homelands.

Our descendants will thanks us for our sacrifices as we thank our ancestors for their sacrifices that allow us to still feel and live as only the Germanics and Celts can. Perhaps, I am extreme in my thinking, but I would rather see myself and my family dead before I see the desecration and destruction of my people and homeland.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 05:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    I think the best way to fight, is to compete in the marriage bed. Left wing traitors are importing hordes of undesirables, so we must regain our leverage by quality and quantity reproduction.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 10:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nationalist / Eclectic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    It's better for the survival of any racial group for them to be concentrated in a few areas. The more divided they are, the quicker they will be conquered.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516