View Poll Results: Take part in the flight or stay and fight?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay

100 62.50%
  • Flee

60 37.50%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Stay or Flee ?

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Family
    Divorced, not looking
    Occupation
    employed- no comment
    Politics
    centre-right
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    In the US we are running out of place to flee to. Whole states like California & Texas are being lost to White flight. The electorate keeps voting in politicians who support the integrationalist policies & who do nothing about immigration but flee from the results of such policies.

A repeal of civil rights laws & overturning pro-integration rulings by the Supreme Court is the only solution. If restrictive convenants were legal, there would be no need for this constance pioneer movement of Whites into new housing developements on the periphery of our urban areas to escape integrated neighborhoods. Segregated schools by race would mean White families with children could stay in a multiracial metropolis without sending their children to some hellhole of diversity on the pretense of learning. And repealing anti-discrimination laws in hiring would mean better job prospects for White, especially White males. And lastly get control of the border & end immigration, both legal & illegal, of non-Europids. Over 2/3 of the population growth of the last 40-years is from immigration & the children of immigrants.
    Los Angeles is lost. San Francisco is lost. The counties to the east of LA will be gone soon.

However: northern & eastern California (those areas bordering the Sierras & the Cascades) are still pretty decent. Unfortunately, those areas haven't the resources to support a mass influx of new people.

Part of the problem, Americans have brought upon themselves. Mexicans will only move where they can find work. Most Californians are of the opinion that they are much too good to perform the manual & service jobs that any society requires. Any White Californian who does work in the manual or service secter is viewed with extreme scorn.

This is probably a common problem in the US, but is particularly accute in California.

If you don't believe this, think about that rude first question that most Californians ask a stranger: "What do you do?" If the answer doesn't carry sufficient prestige, watch how fast the conversation dies. I am appalled at the frequency with which I see this happen.

To their credit, it's rare to find such an attitude among Mexicans.

So long as White Californians scorn such work, and scorn those Whites willing to do the work, they open the door for a Mexican influx.

I'm not sure what the solution is, but that snob attitude about work is the primary source of our Mexican problem.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    If Germany keeps being flooded with bloody foreigners my descendents will probably have to flee somewhere else. However, that should be a last resort. This is MY country after all, why leave it to the foreigners?.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 @ 08:44 AM
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Los Angeles is lost. San Francisco is lost. The counties to the east of LA will be gone soon.

However: northern & eastern California (those areas bordering the Sierras & the Cascades) are still pretty decent. Unfortunately, those areas haven't the resources to support a mass influx of new people.
    Depends how north you go. Anywhere in the Central Valley is bound to be filled with Mexicans due to their willingness to work for dirt cheap wages in the fields.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I always thought that I would run but I have re-considered. No, I am staying put even if it may give me a hard time building up a family later but this country is my native soil and the native soil of my family for at least 500 years.
    No foreigner is going to drive me off my soil (where he has been for just 40 years) where my family has walked, worked, lived, married, slept and has died since the dawn of Dutch independence and the Golden Age.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 02:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Subrace
    Faelid + Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-M405
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1
    Country
    State
    California California
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Property management
    Politics
    Germanic Preservation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    If I had the money I would leave. Good jobs are even being occupied by second and third generation "mexican-americans" and mine doesn't pay enough to even pay all the bills.

My plan is to to move somewhere random like Alborg, Denmark.

IDK

:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Part of the problem, Americans have brought upon themselves. Mexicans will only move where they can find work. Most Californians are of the opinion that they are much too good to perform the manual & service jobs that any society requires. Any White Californian who does work in the manual or service secter is viewed with extreme scorn.

This is probably a common problem in the US, but is particularly accute in California.

If you don't believe this, think about that rude first question that most Californians ask a stranger: "What do you do?" If the answer doesn't carry sufficient prestige, watch how fast the conversation dies. I am appalled at the frequency with which I see this happen.

To their credit, it's rare to find such an attitude among Mexicans.

So long as White Californians scorn such work, and scorn those Whites willing to do the work, they open the door for a Mexican influx.

I'm not sure what the solution is, but that snob attitude about work is the primary source of our Mexican problem.
    There use to be a White working class in California that did those jobs that White people don't want. But the influx of immigrants, especially Mexicans, driving down wages & benefits, along with the spiraling cost of housing drove the White working class away. When I was a kid White families moved to California for opportunity. Now only wealthy Whites can afford to move to California. What happen in California is being repeated in the Mountain West & Pacific Northwest. Odd thing about those jobs that White people won't do in California; in places that still have insignificant numbers of immigrants, White people do the jobs that Mexicans or Salvadorans do in California. You can still find high school & college age kids working on farms in the summertime. They will work in restaurants & other low wage jobs. But they won't put up with the working conditions that illegals will put up with.

Last Online
    Friday, May 8th, 2009 @ 02:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Subrace
    Heinz variety
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    New South Wales New South Wales
    Family
    It's nobody's business!
    Occupation
    Cleaner/Home duties
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not going anywhere. Australia is my home, I don't really know what the lands of my ancestors are like. If I were to talk hypothetically and think about where I would like to go if I had to flee overseas, I would pick Scotland or Ireland - away from the cities.

If our current locality happens to be overrun by Asians and Muslims (thankfully it isnt') then I would move either further south or north - places I know they would never go to! There's still enough room here that we can leave the major cities and be accepted among the more close-knit communities.
    Dick Dastardly: "MUTTLEY, DO SOMETHING!!!!"
    Muttley: "Hehehehehehehehehe"

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." - Albus Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 10:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Like I've said before, it's a touch choice, but in most cases the best solution is to flee.

First, you must save yourself, and second, nowadays you can only help your country from a distance. For example, you influence your country's politics/public opinion from a 'prestigeous' position abroad, one that would have never been handed to you in your own country which favors the foreigners over the natives.

Second, it is extremely difficult to make a difference when you are in your own country, even in a prestigeous position, simply because you are still in the system and you are influenced by the rules of the system.

Third, you can organize yourself in groups of similar-minded people only in places where there are similar minded people How can you resist when you have become a minority yourself, and the majority of your own people are corrupted and self-hating idiots?

Last, and most importantly: most of the countries we are referring to are democracies, which means that what's happening there is mostly a reflection of the common will of the people.

So, why would anyone want to stay at a corrupted, decaying, self-hating country which has inflicted most of the problems it has on itself? Just to play "hero" and "defend the homeland"? Against who? The system? The whole establishment? It's very own people?

That been said, most of us should definetely leave our home countries, stir things up a little from abroad and return only after they've been bombarded and must be rebuilt from scratch :p

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    It saddens me, but I'm leaving my City. No two ways about it. Things will get that bad soon enough that the whole thing'll implode anyway. Then we can come back and pick up the pieces.
    I'm not putting my kids through what they would experience here in a decade's time. Nothing would be worth that. And I worry as much about violence from my own people as from outsiders amongst us. The English youth coming up are so ... um ... feral, that Civilisation is a thing of the past here.

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Oxon, Bucks and Ulster
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Politics
    Nationalism, Neoreactionary
    Religion
    God the father
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    There's something on UK TV tonight about Leicester, a city in the East Midlands, which in a few years will become the UK's first city where the ethnic English will be in a minority.
    I think situations like this are practically irreversible and I'm increasingly inclined to hope that rural areas, maybe the South-West, will become new national redoubts for the ethnic english. Our cities are finished.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast