View Poll Results: Do You Accept the "Aussiedler"?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

28 82.35%
  • No.

4 11.76%
  • I don't know.

2 5.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do You Accept the "Aussiedler"?

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 08:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon & Swedish
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagna View Post
    I believe Germany needs more ethnic Germans. There is a shortage of Germans in Germany and a growing number of Turks and other aliens. However, there is a problem. Germany has a high density. I believe some of these Aussiedler live on what was once German land. If all moved to modern day Germany, the population would grow and Germany is not a big country.
    We also must remember that the population in Germany is going to start decreasing soon. At 82m, it will drop to 74m by 2050 - even with 200,000 immigrants every year until then. That's a further 8,600,000 immigrants, in addition to those already there, and by 2050 there will be almost 20,000,000 fewer Germans than there are now.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 02:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Overijssel Overijssel
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Lay back down
    Politics
    Blut & Boden
    Religion
    Not sure anymore
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    About russian-Germans: there is clearly a problem among this group, as there are Russians claiming being German who had just one German ancestor. On the other hand, the Germans in Russia are Russified, a result of a long period where they were forbidden to speak their language and to express their German identity, so that they became ''Russian'' in a way is not a suprise. However, I dont think we should consider all Russian-Germans as non-Germans.

People who are actually of German origin by religion (Lutheran. mennonite, etc), by surname and by racial features, is what I consider as German. They speak Russian, but they can be re-Germanized. Also these people should not been located in enclaves together, but spread all across germany, so, they easier assimilate in the German atmosphere.

As living on Dutch-German border, I met on work once this Russian-German girl. Svetlana was her name. Svetlana Fritz. her face was not Slavic at all, and she was willingly to adopt the German ways. She gave up her Russian nationality, speak very well German.

I know the situation of this group is very complexed. I just gave one example, as I met her. I have also met on the same work this so-called German from Kazakhstan. Well, he was clearly not German, even his surname was slavic. So, this German law of return should not be a privelege for non-Germans returning to Germany.

Pictures:Merkel visiting Germans in Tomsk, Siberia, 2006

Another pic: Russian-Germans learning German.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0,,946180_4,00.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	99076   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0,,1982463_4,00.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	99077  

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts
    When People reject the Aussiedler, they mostly have Germans from Russia in Mind. I think it's unfair for Russians with little or no German Ancestry to take Advantage. But all Aussiedler shouldn't be judged that way. It is very hard for them to adapt in a new Country and I think Germans should help them like Bretheren, not make them feel foreign. Because some get discouraged and return to Russia because of the bad Treatment.

"I feel like a foreigner," she said. "I still have a complex about the fact that I can't speak German like the Germans, and never will. And then there's the constant tension. We're always afraid of putting a foot wrong, afraid of the letters we get from German officials. And if it happens that you can't pay for something here, you'll be out on the street before you know it. I'm just tired of the whole thing."

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,...782064,00.html

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, December 28th, 2008 @ 08:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    British
    Subrace
    sub-nordic
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single
    Politics
    National Anarchist
    Religion
    Hatha Yoga
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The Aussiedler is welcome.

People of British ancestry have been refused entry because they are returning from African countries. There is a cut off point, and beyond a certain number of generations (3rd I think) they are refused. This is a disgrace.

I think that it is very important that British people the world over have a homeland which they can always return to, and I would favour laws similar to Israel or Germany in this regard.

A person of British blood, who is descended even from 1000th generation settlers in a foreign land should always be welcome. Even if they only speak 'Tonga-Wonga' and have never used a lavatory, they will always be British to me.

In fact, I almost reject the national identities of colonials. If they are of British descent, I see them as British.

I have met Australians, and have instantly identified them as being Irish, Scottish or English.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 13th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Extraterrestrial
    Ancestry
    Germany/Saxons
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I welcome them if they are not only ethnical Germans but also cultural ones or atleat want to become cultural ones,too. The USSR did not exactly love their German minority hence tried to russify them with quite a lot of success. Because of that russification, most of those ethnic Germans are infact cultural Russians and we won't need them here if they wish to remain Russian speaking cultural Russians in Germany. If they wish to learn German and live the German cultures then they are welcomed though since we do necessarily need more Germans and less Muslims here.
    Ceterum censeo Iudaeam esse delendam.

Progressive Collectivist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    "Aussiedler" are fine as long as they really belong to the ethnic group of people they claim to (at least 1/2 and the rest European as minimum requirement) and are willing to work in a constructive way in and for their new home region.

There are, as we know, cheaters and the like. And if one is to 1/4 German and the rest is of Kasach-Turkic (mostly Mongoloid) background, I might prefer a Romanian, Bulgarian, Pole or any other European as immigrant before this kind of "ethnic Germans" every day.

Another issue would be one true Aussiedler and 10 others which are "somehow related" and get advantages through their "German family member" - not matter what they are themselves.

So a warm welcome for true Aussiedler which have a good attitude, but no cheering for all people with this label because of the abuse of it and the lack of control for the necessary rule of blood and culture coming first in such cases.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Yes. Ethnic Germans (true ones, not Russians who have a great-great-great-great-great-great German grandfather) are the only "immigrants" that I accept in my country.

Last Online
    Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Single adult
    Politics
    Patriot, Germanicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittekind View Post
    People who are actually of German origin by religion (Lutheran. mennonite, etc), by surname and by racial features, is what I consider as German. They speak Russian, but they can be re-Germanized. Also these people should not been located in enclaves together, but spread all across germany, so, they easier assimilate in the German atmosphere.
    You're right that taking in foreigners on basis of their German ancestry should at least investigate blood-stock and compatibility, otherwise it is just adopting yet more aliens. A typical-looking Russian Slav of Orthodox Religion, speaking Russian, and acting like the typical drunken Russkie - How are they German[ic] at all? "Oh, they have a German surname and claim their grandmother lived in a wolgadeutsche Community". Bizarre :

Does the blonde woman in this in this photograph look Germanic to anyone? -- http://forums.skadi.net/attachment.p...7&d=1206315164
    Not me. :o

Quote Originally Posted by Dagna View Post
    I believe Germany needs more ethnic Germans. There is a shortage of Germans in Germany and a growing number of Turks and other aliens. However, there is a problem. Germany has a high density. I believe some of these Aussiedler live on what was once German land. If all moved to modern day Germany, the population would grow and Germany is not a big country.
    Of course it has a high density ever since Mr Stalin gave to Poland over 1/4th of Germany, and the 15 million Germanics living there and Eastern Europe were forced to go west.

Last Online
    Thursday, October 8th, 2009 @ 12:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    For Germany, I think there are positives and negatives. Allowing them to return will increase the population and whatnot, but depending on where they come from they might adopt more "Western" culture - i.e. having no children. Especially those from Eastern Europe who might usually have more kids than Germans who live in Germany. Also, it gives future generations an excuse to expand!
    Perfection.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. - Ambrose Bierce

Last Online
    Saturday, November 22nd, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Single adult
    Politics
    Patriot, Germanicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    For Germany, I think there are positives and negatives. Allowing them to return will increase the population and whatnot, but depending on where they come from they might adopt more "Western" culture - i.e. having no children. Especially those from Eastern Europe who might usually have more kids than Germans who live in Germany.
    You think Eastern Europeans of 2008 have "more kids" than Western Europeans? I believe their rate are just as low as any western country.

As far as I know Russia also recently has one of the lowest fertility rates in the world. Putinists are launching their East-Slavic-nationalist campaigns to produce as many more Russians as possible, and their birthrate is going up there. Hopefully not back up to 19th century levels when Russian women had 7 children average! (Or else Europe would be overwhelmed by Slavs- a perennial fear).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast