Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 61 to 64 of 64

Thread: Are You Critical of Your Own People?

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Gender
    Posts
    853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    That does not answer the question. The question is really simple either you like your own people or you do not?
    I do love my people. I still do. Though -- how should I put it? -- I loved them much more when I was small, and did not understand anything. Then my love for them was greatest. Now I love them less and less, with each single day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Folk is just a word meaning people of your own kind, it has both modern and historical context.
    I know what you meant by the term folk. And exactly in the same meaning you used the term folk, in that very meaning I set out that folk changes over time. Nowadays, the brother does not trust the brother, the brother would not lend 5 to his own brother, yet he would throw out of the window 5000 for asylum seekers, poor negro babies etc.

    So, whenever you use any term, it did not suffice to think what did this term once mean, you must look what the term means now. Because you live now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    So you do not care if all Germanics are gone or will die out after you are dead? Then that brings the question up why are your here on this forum, which is centered around Germanic preservation?
    Let me put it this way: whether I cared or not - what difference would it make?

    I do care about Germanics. I think everyday about them, their history, their way of life, as it changed over time. That's all in the past. About the future of Germanics I do not think, because the future I can't know. I think, a wonder can save them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Then that brings the question up why are your here on this forum, which is centered around Germanic preservation?
    Oh, I came back here because I have been here long ago, and I hoped to find back old fellows. I really found two.

    And then -- I think I told you this already -- there is not much else of a forum left, in this world, I could turn to. I got a computer, and I got a mobile, so, why not use it?

    But -- to come back to your point, if there was no internet, no mobile, then I indeed would already have no folk anymore. The people around me are ghostlike, they are zombies, shallow shells. I still remember how it was when I as small, and it isn't so anymore. Now it is, as if they all feel -- if they feel anything at all -- that it is over.

    But history is, and always was, unpredictable. And as we have learned, sometimes, one man, THE man, can make the difference.

    So, basically, I am waiting for the man.

    If someone though was waiting for me, well, I am here!!!

  2. #62
    Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 06:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Gender
    Religion
    Religion of the Blood
    Posts
    1,616
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    582
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    I don’t think any nationalist could be uncritical of his own people, at least not nowadays and not in the West. The average people are at best indifferent to our fate and very survival as a people, culture and race, if not actively supporting the demise.
    Blind admiration for our people therefore doesn't help us.

    Talking to the latter kind of people is a waste of breath and time. If one encounters such individuals in a discussion and it gets to a point, where it’s obvious that the discussion leads to nothing, if possible, simply break off the discussion.

    But for the former sympathetic or indifferent part of one’s people at least, there is still some hope.
    What an individual nationalist, who holds himself above them in intellect and behaviour, can do for those of his people, at the least, is this:
    • Set an example, be a role model for them in anything you do. Not only in directly nationalist issues but also in a personal way. Be authentic and stay always true to the ideals you preach to others.
      Be hard to yourself above anyone else. Behave moderately and morally correct in regards to general consume, drugs and the other gender.

    • Be healthy of mind and body. Work out and educate yourself over various subjects, for example history, politics, anthropology, sociology, natural sciences, rhetorics etc.

    • Try not to isolate yourself too much from the mainstream, ride the tiger even if it's hard. Don’t become the secluded “redneck Nazi” from next door but the odd one out most people perhaps don’t agree with but still have to hold in awe, for his intelligence and reasoning.

    • Be reasonable but determined in discussion, listen to opposing arguments but constantly refute them objectively.
      Therefore prepare yourself with arguments, show the advantages of a homogenous society, explain the feats of your people andkeep track of current oppression and crimes against it.

      Don’t behave patronisingly, vulgar or loud. You want to convince others and people tend to react negatively to these behaviours and automatically block everything you say.
      Mark your words and adapt somewhat to your discussion partner but don’t lie or even disown your ideals for no good purpose either.

    • Also factor into your behaviour and openness of speech, where you are and whom you speak to. Laws are hard on free speech nowadays and there is no point of going to prison over mere words. You’re of no use to your people behind bars over petty things.


    But the most important point is: never become bitter, give up and even start to hate all of your people, culture and country. Don’t become an embittered, whining complainer in a closed circle of like people. Because then you have already lost and anything you say and do from then on, is pointless.

    Try instead to think of the good qualities of your people, even if they’re already few. Try to think of your (future) children, nieces or nephews. Carry on for them and hold out against all odds with an unmoved interior and peace of mind.

    That doesn’t mean, however, one should stupidly be all optimistic but giving up is not an option. This is the original Germanic way of facing a bad fate, stubbornly opposing it, with our without hope, it doesn’t matter to the calmness of the soul.

    Goethe has summed this up well, at a time when this spirit was more alive. The best translation I have found of it by German-American Paul Carus:

    Cowardly thinking/Encouragement

    Cowardly thinking,
    Timorous shrinking,
    Weak lamentations,
    Faint hesitations
    Mend not our misery,
    Set us not free.

    Face all hostility,
    Preserve your virility
    Nor ever yield.
    Vigorous resistance
    Brings the assistance
    Of gods to the field.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?



    Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)


  3. #63
    Senior Member Catterick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Aqua
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    But the most important point is: never become bitter, give up and even start to hate all of your people, culture and country. Don’t become an embittered, whining complainer in a closed circle of like people. Because then you have already lost and anything you say and do from then on, is pointless.
    Lost exactly how? Viciously aggressive and deliberately hypocritical critique works else anti-white intellectuals could never have succeeded last century. You cannot win people over to a side when you don't argue for one, but you can achieve a lot of damage by mockery or sniping at flaws. Bearing in mind the popular observation people tend to overlook their own inconsistencies and failings, pure aggression gets it done better whereas mixed messages offering positivity are a point to attack.

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Gender
    Posts
    853
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    Viciously aggressive and deliberately hypocritical critique works else anti-white intellectuals could never have succeeded last century.
    The anti-white intellectuals told the Germanics, that they are bad. And, what is more, being bad is not good. This was shocking news to them. The problem is, namely, that Germanic people want to be good. Germanic people want to feed poor little starving negro babies. They just WANT. If I think it over why this s so, then my answer is always: this is our christian heritage. But it can't be, because "christian" are a lot of folks, all over the world, yet these other christian folks do not want to be good, they do not want to feed starving negro babies. So it is, partly, christian self-destructive propaganda, yes, but it is also, it must also be something else, by now not yet fully understood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    You cannot win people over to a side when you don't argue for one, but you can achieve a lot of damage by mockery or sniping at flaws. Bearing in mind the popular observation people tend to overlook their own inconsistencies and failings, pure aggression gets it done better whereas mixed messages offering positivity are a point to attack.
    We are since long time beyond the point were you can "win over" anybody just by talk. If our migrant friends blow up a couple more inner city malls, maybe -- just maybe -- it will "win over" some not entirely apathic guys, but even this I am so unsure about.

    And this brings me back to the point: how can I love people who want to die, not in beauty, but in goodiness? And in order to be good, these people, "my folk", they are ready to kill me first, because I might threaten and stain their goodiness.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Similar Threads

  1. Brief Critical Analysis of Cosmotheism
    By torlundy in forum Comparative Religion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 3 Days Ago, 08:31 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Friday, April 3rd, 2009, 04:09 AM
  3. Whites May Be Inferior to Other Races in Several Critical Skills
    By Peeps in forum Bio-Anthropology & Human Variation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, May 11th, 2005, 11:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •