Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Are You Critical of Your Own People?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    If technology is what you hate, you don't need to leave your country to escape it. You can retreat somewhere in the countryside and become self-sustainable, grow your own, etc. There are plenty of markets and local shops where you can pay cash for the stuff you do need, and you can use a bike or a truck as transportation, they probably won't have taxis anyway. You could go as remote as you wanted, and being as you say you hate humans, you could also have your peace and quiet. What speaks against it? Look at the Amish, they live without electricity.
    "Tradition doesn't mean holding on to the ashes, it means passing the torch."
    - Thomas Morus (1478-1535)

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    How about being with your own folk? If you are British or English, don't you think you would want to be with your own kind? Do you love your own people and want them to succeed after you have left this world? I have been to many places in this world except Africa and Antarctica and I only have a longing to be around other Germanics.
    Most probably because English people aren't her folk. British is not an ethnicity in the first place, and it's how many first and second generation immigrants identify as. She's probably a Muslim, Latino or Asian born in England who hates her host country. Behold the effects of multiculturalism.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    Most probably because English people aren't her folk. British is not an ethnicity in the first place, and it's how many first and second generation immigrants identify as. She's probably a Muslim, Latino or Asian born in England who hates her host country. Behold the effects of multiculturalism.
    I know I'm not always the sharpest crayon in the box, but I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around people that hate their own kind. There are whites here that hate being white, it is part of the sickness of cultural marxism. Not that I'm taking up for her, I'm not, I just really wonder why someone would join a forum like this if they hate their own people unless it is like you stated.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    I think neither extreme is healthy: yes we must be critical of our own people, and point out the way our countries have degenerated. But we must also find some positives to cling to. If not in the current times then in the past, values of our ancestors that we can reteach and foster around us.

I would have understood the aversion if she were Scottish or Irish, though.

@Catterick, how do you feel about kinship with other Germanic people? Do you feel some kinship towards Scandinavians, Germans, Dutch, etc.?

Last Online
    Thursday, September 7th, 2017 @ 01:29 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic and Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles & Scandinavia
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmetterling View Post
    I think neither extreme is healthy: yes we must be critical of our own people, and point out the way our countries have degenerated. But we must also find some positives to cling to. If not in the current times then in the past, values of our ancestors that we can reteach and foster around us.

I would have understood the aversion if she were Scottish or Irish, though.

@Catterick, how do you feel about kinship with other Germanic people? Do you feel some kinship towards Scandinavians, Germans, Dutch, etc.?
    Of the past, yes. Less of the present but then again I haven't been to Scandinavia (yet). I didn't enjoy Germany or the Netherlands very much. Holland has nice zoos but that is about it. Though my stay in each country was brief and in the cold weather.

Probably I would like places like the Faroes and Orania.

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    yes we must be critical of our own people, and point out the way our countries have degenerated. But we must also find some positives to cling to. If not in the current times then in the past, values of our ancestors that we can reteach and foster around us.
    Values of our ancestors? Well: our ancestors brought us here! Or who else was it?

Our ancestors, they have been either bondsmen, suppressed by some of 'their own folk', or they have been 'lords', suppressing some of 'their own folk'. That is really nothing we can foster, or should 'reteach'.

You have to go realy really far back in time, to an imaginary ideal past, to find something positive. Very likely, you would have to think out that 'ideal past' by yourself.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    To make it clear where my politics are, I somewhat support Juche. And I think often that the "danger" of wholesome German rule was the last hope to date for the English. If only. Though I resent modern Germany as Weimar 2.0 - a situation for which one can blame the Brits and Americans... or just scapegoat the Jews because Anglos chose to do the dirty work.

If my politics have changed its that I find antisemitism more repugnant now. No I don't love Jews, I blame them all the time. No I am thinking about the obvious scapegoating. There are people will wave a swastika beside the English or American flags, then blaming the Jews as though they were alien body snatchers. Patriotic Brit idiots were not complicit as regards Dresden, by any chance. For decades old fogeys were listening the Dambusters tune, "If we had not fought the Germans, we would be overrun by foreigners". Talk about ass backwards.

Same as I despise people who use Christian imagery against Mussies then march against Islam next to gay flags. No matter how I explain this, dozens of times, people still think I must be sat here in a burqa. Why?

Last Online
    Sunday, November 12th, 2017 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    To make it clear where my politics are, a somewhat support Juche.
    I don't believe this.

What about those millions of babies, continuously starving to death?

You want to be one of them?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    North Korea is probably an example of one of the most oppressed and deluded countries in the world. They grow up with famine and risk their lives, walk and hide through the desert or crammed in trucks, go through several countries just to get to South Korea so they can have a close to normal life. The sad reality is that they're not even self sustainable, the rich enjoy the modernities and benefits of the West while the average citizens live in poverty and indoctrination. What exactly do they have for Germanics to look up to?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby x Nordic
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Gondolier
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    North Korea is probably an example of one of the most oppressed and deluded countries in the world. They grow up with famine and risk their lives, walk and hide through the desert or crammed in trucks, go through several countries just to get to South Korea so they can have a close to normal life. The sad reality is that they're not even self sustainable, the rich enjoy the modernities and benefits of the West while the average citizens live in poverty and indoctrination. What exactly do they have for Germanics to look up to?
    The manliness not to be walked on? Economy close to nature? Traditional social values? Racial and community solidarity?

South Korea destroyed its own film industry to appease the USA. Japan is even worse, promoting homosexual pride and such. North Korea is manlier in disposition, so for all her faults is mainland China.

Besides do you think NK is more surveilled than the UK, if you throw in the internet of things - mobiles and their cameras?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast