Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts
    I think resettlement in Africa or some other heavily Negro area - Northern Brazil for example - is the best option. Pay them to go away. Multiracial societies have always been more expensive & difficult to govern then monoracial societies. Even where Negroes are a small minority they are a nuisance. A lot of Negroes want reparations for slavery, so I say give it to them when they land in Nigeria, Ghana or Bahia. But to give them encouragement to take it - cut off all of social benefits, ADC, housing, food stamps, healthcare & public education - they've pretty much destroyed every public scool system where they have obtained a majority. Repeal all the anti-discrimination laws. Abolish all the set-asides & quotos for Negroes. Without Uncle Sam's patronage they don't have a future in the US.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Old Stock American
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    I Love Him!
    Occupation
    Women-ness.
    Politics
    Liberal/Traditional
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    What do you think should/could be done, if anything, about the African-American community in America?

I'm not sure anything could be done in a whole maybe only person to person could make a change the white person that is.

Do you support Negroes being in this country?
    Not really but thats the way it is and always will be.

Are you opposed to slavery, segregation or deportation?
    No.

Do you think they should have the right to citizenship or a right to vote?
    Well,it was given to them so they must. But that wouldn't be my answer exactly.

Is their grasp of American government and history flawed?
    I would say yes & most of their morals as well.

Where do you see the nation heading if placed in their hands?
    if America is dumb enough to hand it over I think I will relocate to Canada

Share some ways you think are realistic methods that would aid in minimizing their status and political power in American society or tell us how might we agreeably coincide.
    I only see that really happening if white people came together instead of the other way,stick together,more people with interests such as ours here
    "We've become a nation of strangers. There seems to be very little in common to bond us to our fellow Americans outside of our immediate families,some don't even have that to fall back on."

Last Online
    Thursday, October 8th, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm not America; however, I would like to voice my opinion on this.

I think, within those who want to preserve our peoples, including the White Power, NS, and other groups, there is a major problem. Hatred of Blacks, is what I mean. I will use the terms "we", "us", and others to refer to the these groups. The major problem, I think, is we like having too many enemies. The Militant types, in particular, are only capable of making enemies. They hate Communists, they hate the Antifa, they hate Jews, they hate Blacks, they hate Browns, they have Capitalists, etc. They don't really love anything except that they claim to love their race.

I think Blacks should not live in any European country (I don't support the existence of America; however, I don't think they should be there either). Instead of bashing Blacks, joining those who have Pan-African or Afronationalist views and forming an alliance (also with other similarly-minded groups of other ethnicities and races) against a common enemy, and for a common goal, makes the idea of Preservation far more attainable and realistic.

Whoever you see the enemy as, it doesn't matter. As long as they divide Americans in to little groups (left and right, whites and blacks), no one can ever accomplish anything.
    Perfection.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. - Ambrose Bierce

Last Online
    Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium View Post
    Instead of bashing Blacks, joining those who have Pan-African or Afronationalist views and forming an alliance (also with other similarly-minded groups of other ethnicities and races) against a common enemy, and for a common goal, makes the idea of Preservation far more attainable and realistic.
    Various groups have sought alliances across ethnic lines before. The few groups who do hold such alliances are not very successful. I know I'm on good terms with some blacks who seek to repatriate their people to Africa, but I'm an individual. Generally, segregation is not made easier by uniting the groups seeking division--just a thought.

I support Liberia II. I don't consider them Americans. If for some bizarre reason they had to stay here, I don't think that they should be citizens, nor would I want them kept as slaves. I think society should moderate them how they do suicidal teenagers. Any stranger in the kingdom has the potential to do great harm, with or without intention.

I prefer not to think about or discuss non-European peoples, but I understand that there are times it's hard to avoid broaching the subject.
    Polygamy: it might not be for you, but what right do you have to keep it from me?

Last Online
    Saturday, December 6th, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kansas Kansas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Idealist
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I don't support the existence of America
    I've noticed you've mentioned this in another post. what do you mean by this?

As for blacks, I agree with Americ. Remove all government benefits and aid and pay them to repatriate to Africe or some other country.
    “Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people, a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs-Jon Jay, Federalist Papers

Last Online
    Sunday, July 1st, 2012 @ 12:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    50% German, 25% English, 25% Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Virginia Virginia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Construction, writer/editor
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts
    Giving them the vote was the worse thing we could have done, and is indirectly the cause for the election of George W Bush. With a solid 10% bloc voting for the far left, the Republicans have had to dumb down their ideology in order to attract lower class white voters by playing up 'compassionate conservatism' and pandering to the 'evangelicals'. The old paleo-conservative/libertarian ideals which previously dominated the Republican party were cast aside as 'unelectable'. Their having the vote has propped up the welfare state, which gives them handouts in return for their votes.

Ideally, I would like them removed from the US. Probably this will not happen.

Realistically, by decentralizing power as much as possible, they would end up stuck in impoverished urban areas without the power to get us to fund their welfare. Set up something similar to the Indian reservations, except they will be unable to vote in our elections, and private businesses will have their full property rights restored, including the right to exclude anyone for any reason from entrance onto their property.

One social service which should be kept free and available as possible is pregnancy termination, which would not only keep the black population down but also the white trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Lyfing View Post
    if America is dumb enough to hand it over I think I will relocate to Canada
    In Canada, prepare to end up behind bars for the rest of your post. They do not have freedom of speech there. In western Europe, much the same, which is why they have that annoying redirector thing when you click external links on this forum, and why you can't read the forum unless you are registered and logged in, and they frequently purge accounts which don't post.
    Contact Congress on immigration
    Contact Congress to reject banker bailout
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." --Ben Franklin

Last Online
    Thursday, October 8th, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanseMacabre View Post
    I've noticed you've mentioned this in another post. what do you mean by this?

As for blacks, I agree with Americ. Remove all government benefits and aid and pay them to repatriate to Africe or some other country.
    I think Europeans should be in Europe and only Europe. Europeans can also be in parts of other continents which have always been their's (like Siberia).

Some would try to justify Europeans being in America by saying that America was built by Europeans. It's true, but it doesn't really mean you have a right to the land. Some would also reference evidence that Europeans were in North America first (like the Kennewick man).

I just think people need to have ancestral bonds to their land. I don't think you can be proud of being an American, considering that's just a nationality and has nothing to do with ethnicity. Anyone can be American. There's no actual "American identity".

Also, I don't like the idea put forth by the Founding Fathers. I think it's quite naive. I won't go into that, however. I meant what I said more on the terms that Europeans don't belong there, than the actual idea of America.

Various groups have sought alliances across ethnic lines before. The few groups who do hold such alliances are not very successful. I know I'm on good terms with some blacks who seek to repatriate their people to Africa, but I'm an individual. Generally, segregation is not made easier by uniting the groups seeking division--just a thought.
    How is it not? By ourselves, I doubt either White or Black groups will get anything done. By uniting we increase our chances of gaining influence or power, which means the sooner we can be separated.
    Perfection.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. - Ambrose Bierce

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Without Uncle Sam's patronage they [Blacks] don't have a future in the US.
    Don't you know Adam Smith?
    "The poor in the rich countries are incomparably better off materially than the poor in any previous societies"

No matter how much you support them, as long as they don't see a future in a quasi Liberia either, they still will stay in the US, at least there their victims are worth of being mugged, and they can afford to pay more for drugs.

The major problem, I think, is we like having too many enemies.
    " Viel Feind', viel Ehr' " (Otto von Bismarck)

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfTheVistula View Post
    With a solid 10% bloc voting for the far left, the Republicans have had to dumb down their ideology in order to attract lower class white voters by playing up 'compassionate conservatism' and pandering to the 'evangelicals'.
    So these people have been numerical enough to attract such an effort?
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast