View Poll Results: Which Region Offers the best Hope for Germanic Preservation?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • North America: United States & Canada

43 23.50%
  • Western Europe

84 45.90%
  • Australia/New Zealand

39 21.31%
  • Other

59 32.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Which Region is Likely to Be a Homeland for Germanics in the Future?

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelcynn Beorn View Post
    Concentrating on the countryside - where only a tiny population lives in most western countries - is effectively the same as ignoring the cities.
    It depends. The first step is to get strength, this should be done in the countryside, while ignoring the cities, after that the cities will have to be conquered.

Ignoring the 80-90% of the population in order to go after the 10-20% of the population that have the least exposure to immigration, and the least reason to act against it, isn't a recipe for success imo.
    I see we have a misunderstanding, before we can think about getting the support of the masses, we need a functional elite, this elite doesn't need the degenerates from the cities.
    In all history we fared best, when only a minority took the lead.

I don't know, urbanisation hasn't been too bad for us. The Greek city states, Rome, Byzantium, the City states of Renaissance northern Italy, etc.
    It is interesting that you name those empires who went down not late after they established such mega cities, I see one reason for that exactly because of urbanization.
    Cities have a cultural purpose, but if they grow to strong in size, they become contrary to how humans evolved.

Personally i love the countryside, but there's no practical way in hell that you could support the population densities we have in western Europe without having massive cities.
    And that from a Briton Sent your sons into the world eh?

Roosevelt, Churchill, Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Hannibal Barca, The Duke of Wellington, Napoleon, Lenin, were all city boys.
    Insofar bad examples, as most of your examples didn't really live in the cities, they just had their own "villages" (castles) within, and lived their own "city live" there, separated from all others for the most time.
    Another things is that e.g. the city Nepoleon stems from was not really an urbanized city, in most of Europe, urbanization didn't take place until the 18th century to begin with.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Thursday, March 1st, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    National Capitalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    It depends. The first step is to get strength, this should be done in the countryside, while ignoring the cities, after that the cities will have to be conquered.
    The cities are where the greatest potential resources of money, people, influence and power are. In terms of gathering strength, there is simply no reason to concentrate on the countryside.

I see we have a misunderstanding, before we can think about getting the support of the masses, we need a functional elite, this elite doesn't need the degenerates from the cities.
    In all history we fared best, when only a minority took the lead.
    Well history is made by minorities of course, the majority of the population are only ever static observers. But successful minorities are defined by a unity of purpose and the will and ability to follow their beliefs to their ultimate conclusion. But it has nothing to do with where they live, and someone living in the countryside does nothing to make them more 'elite' than anyone else.

It is interesting that you name those empires who went down not late after they established such mega cities, I see one reason for that exactly because of urbanization.
    Cities have a cultural purpose, but if they grow to strong in size, they become contrary to how humans evolved.
    All of those i mentioned were founded on the basis of city power. Besides, almost everything in modern life is contrary to how humans evolved. We evolved to hunt wild animals across savanahs and through dense forests. Cropping and milling wheat, or herding sheep, has only the tiniest relationship to human evolution.

And that from a Briton Sent your sons into the world eh?
    The colonisation carried out by the British Empire was an attempt to deal with the population pressures at home. But the British Empire itself, and the colonisation carried out by Britain and others in the new world, wouldn't have been possible without cities.

Insofar bad examples, as most of your examples didn't really live in the cities, they just had their own "villages" (castles) within, and lived their own "city live" there, separated from all others for the most time.
    I've lived in a city all my life, and this is carried out by everyone who lives in a city. People don't mix in one huge mass with with a mixture of all influences. You choose your friends, and you choose your interests, you choose your home, and you spend most of your time with/doing/or in one of them (although that sounds wrong when i put it like that...).

Another things is that e.g. the city Nepoleon stems from was not really an urbanized city, in most of Europe, urbanization didn't take place until the 18th century to begin with.
    But we're not applying modern standards to historical times. In historical terms, the people i mentioned came from towns/cities that were considered extremely large and overcrowded at the time.

We're also - since we're drifting off topic here - discussing the situation today and not thousands of years ago. Today, to get anything we want, we need to control the cities.
    I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger.
    I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night.
    Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power!
    I AM BEOWULF!

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Today, to get anything we want, we need to control the cities.
    "We" have nothing to start with, "we" are an end before the start, "we" don't even know what "we" want!

The city harbors those people who are the least likely to accept our ideas, simply because of their degeneration.
    E.g. every farmer knows what race is, they understand the way of life, and death.
    The city produces the kind that scares away when a cow is slaughtered, but at the same time, they accept that those have to crawl in their own shit, just to fulfill their meat demand.
    Those people are away from life, but we want to live!

Depending on the situation, we just have to be in the cities, in so far I agree, but we should know very well, that this is our weak spot, and if only it means that we can't decide the place of "battle".
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Last Online
    Saturday, December 6th, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    English and German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Kansas Kansas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Idealist
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I believe all Germanic countries and settlements must be preserved and must liberate themselves. It would benefit European-Germanics if the U.S. liberated itself because then the Jews would lose their world police dog.
    “Providence has been pleased to give this one connected country to one united people, a people descended from the same ancestors, speaking the same language, professing the same religion, attached to the same principles of government, very similar in their manners and customs-Jon Jay, Federalist Papers

Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Denmark, England, Scotland & Normandy
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    South Holland South Holland
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician
    Politics
    Free-Thinker & Anti-Monarchist
    Religion
    Heiden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Germanics shouldnt leave there countries at all, what is this why are people even thinking about giving up there country?

The best way to keep the Germanic preservation is to fight for it, fight for your people,nation and culture i will never give up my country as your nothing but a betrayer then in my eyes.
    If christ is the answer then what is the question?

Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 01:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thileman View Post
    Germanics shouldnt leave there countries at all, what is this why are people even thinking about giving up there country?

The best way to keep the Germanic preservation is to fight for it, fight for your people,nation and culture i will never give up my country as your nothing but a betrayer then in my eyes.
    I want to agree, but for any culture to thrive, it needs sufficient numbers in a small area. That would mean that we have to pick a spot to build our civilization back up to reasonable size.

As to the original question -- I'd say Scandinavia, but I think if worst came to worst, we should try for the moon or mars.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 29th, 2011 @ 05:58 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    boer
    Ancestry
    germany/holland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Cape Province Cape Province
    Single adult
    Occupation
    driver
    Politics
    pro-White
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Up Homeland,Southern Africa

Hi there.Piet Blackwolf from Cape Town,South Africa.You should starting to look at Southern Africa as a homeland.We have [1]the space here,[2]our climate is much better than yours,we don't freez to death here and we don't get blowned away by the wind like in the U.S.A.,the Germans had South West Africa for a short time.[3]With your high tecnologic,you will have enough minirals right here,where as you have to import it.[4]Then all this funny things that happened in Nature the last couple of years,we will be much safer here than anywhere else in the World.

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What's wrong with staying in Germany?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I say Northern England, we still hold a Germanic majority here (I'm sure many Northerners can vouch for this).

Of course so does many parts of the USA.

Last Online
    Wednesday, December 8th, 2010 @ 06:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    East Baltid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Married
    Occupation
    Writer
    Politics
    Modern Whig
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Wisconsin/Minnesota is a good choice. 92% white in Wisconsin. Strong Germanic traditions. Good resources and plenty of water--the ultimate resource.