-
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    Ricky Roma has already admitted an agenda of proving to everyone that Northern Europeans are overwhelmingly UP, with Nordids not really existing (as we think of them) and that Northern Europeans are racially and culturally primitive compared to Southern Europeans, who are pred. Med variants.

One gets the feeling that he thinks that Nordids do not exist at all.... but are merely Meds depigmented via UP admix.

He's a very motivated and energetic Medicist, I'll give him that, but that's all he is. A Medicist on a Germanic forum.
    Can you prove any claim that you make here? What does this add to the thread?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEnglishNorman View Post
    Now you are asking me the question to clarify his descent AFTER YOU CONDEMNED HIM BASED ONLY ON ANOTHER PERSON'S POST.
    It was a sarcastic, rhetorical question, if you have not noticed.

It was a mealy-mouthed post masquerading as indignant outrage.
    Of course I am outraged.

More Scandinavians are the local form of Phalian than they are Nordic. This will be covered in a new thread later in the year, when we publish our European system.
    While I don't believe all Scandinavians are Nordic, to say this is outrageous indeed. Scandinavia is the place where Nordics originated from. Phalians (I believe you mean Faelids?) are characteristic of Germany, not Scandinavia, OneEnglishNorman. I can understand that people easily classify non-Nordic individuals as Nordic on these forums, but that is no excuse to try to try to de-nordify Scandinavia. Your agenda is clearly visible, you are in love with UPs and Bruenns so you want to UP-ify and bruenn-ify Europe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma View Post
    Can you prove otherwise? I believe you should just state your ancestry to clarify this matter.

Die Sonne scheint noch.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma View Post
    There is a thread here on TA in which you stated that Northern Europeans are mostly UP and culturally inferior to Southern Europeans where Meds predominate. I can dig up your post if you like.

Last Online
    Monday, July 19th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is a thread here on TA in which you stated that Northern Europeans are mostly UP and culturally inferior to Southern Europeans where Meds predominate. I can dig up your post if you like.
    It would certainly be interesting to see how you can prove this "agenda" and my supposed belief that Northern Europeans are "culturally inferior". As to the rest, I could care less what you think of my type (if someone has smuggled you pictures without my approval).

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Northern German, Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Politics
    Classic Liberalism
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Ricky Roma, are you one of these Nordic supremacists with an inferiority complex towards the Southern Europeans, who are ashamed of their culture or believe their culture is not enough for them to be proud of, so they make up theories that ancient Greeks and Romans were Nordic? I am tired of "Nordic" supremacists who try to indoctrinate us with Southern European cultures. As admirable as they are, these cultures are alien to Northern Europeans/Germanics. But coming from someone whose native language is Spanish and lives in South America, it does not surprise me. Why don't you let the Europeans of Northern/Germanic origin discuss these issues instead?

Die Sonne scheint noch.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It would certainly be interesting to see how you can prove this "agenda" and my supposed belief that Northern Europeans are "culturally inferior".
    If only I could retrieve all of those posts of yours from Skadi eh?

As for your belief that Northern Europe is basically devoid of Nordics...

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma
    There is no basis for "North Atlantid", both Blair and Kidman are overwhelmingly UP, and so is northern Europe. Don't blame me when genetic tests show northern Europeans to be pre-agricultural in origin later...
    http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...9&postcount=21

Funny how you ignored an earlier post of mine in the same thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridie
    You two have gone to the other extreme though.... according to you two, no one, pretty much, in the whole of Northern Europe is pred. Nordid. Nearly everyone is pred. CM. This was always Amorsite's belief, I recall him coming onto Skadi claiming that Germany has virtually no Hallstatt Nordids amongst its numbers... and since, according to him, Hallstatts can have black hair, brown eyes and olive skin, Southern Europe is in greater possession of these gracile, fine boned Nordid types.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    If he has some Swiss ancestry, then it's well masked by all of his Southern European descent, that's for sure!

Anyway, the "allegations" are not untrue, and if you opened up your eyes OEN, you would acknowlege the truth.
    I disagree there is an anti-northern agenda. It's just nonsense. Rather there has been a lot of wishful thinking about northern Europe being predominantly "Nordid", which is being demolished.

Most of your posts regarding anthro lately have been working towards realising Ricky Roma's agenda. I don't know what's happened to you to see such a drastic turn around in your opinions in the last 6 months or so.
    I agree on the morphological approach. It's a question of going beyond Coon, to take this approach to it's full conclusion.

Before, English Bruenns were classified as Anglo-Saxon (long-faced) or Borreby. Now that has been rendered obsolete. Also, the treatment of dinaricised Britons is far more accurate. Brown-haired Bruenns as "Palae-Atlantids" has also been shown to be rubbish.

We will carry on regardless, seeing Nordids everywhere is a bad joke. People need to get over this. Phalian is the core Germanic type, if it is any. Nordics are peripheral and relatively unimportant.

Anyway, my post was right on the money concerning Ricky Roma, and I have every right to express my insights into what's going on around here. I don't approve of what you two are doing, and I REALLY RESENT some South American Med dictating to us what Northern Europeans are and aren't.
    No one is dictating. Anyone is free to disagree in a gentlemanly manner using argumentation, rather than personal sleights. Some people are wetting themselves because the old order has been shaken up, well tough luck.

Last Online
    Monday, July 19th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    As for your belief that Northern Europe is basically devoid of Nordics...
    A belief, not an agenda. Originally I didn't think like this, only time drew myself (and others such as Carleton Coon) to this conclusion.

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...9&postcount=21

Funny how you ignored an earlier post of mine in the same thread....
    It was ignored because it made no sense and was offtopic. Where is the evidence for my supposed statement on the " cultural inferiority" of Northern Europeans?

What do you have to add to this thread except airing personal allegations about members? This isn't the "North Atlantid soap opera thread".

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OEN
    I disagree there is an anti-northern agenda. It's just nonsense. Rather there has been a lot of wishful thinking about northern Europe being predominantly "Nordid", which is being demolished.
    I think perhaps you don't recall Amorsite from Skadi at all...

Quote Originally Posted by OEN
    Anyone is free to disagree in a gentlemanly manner using argumentation,
    What? Convincing argumentation like "she has a big face"? LOL

"Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, October 19th, 2017 @ 10:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    New English
    State
    Vermont Vermont
    Smuggler
    Politics
    Ruralist
    Religion
    Old Mother West Wind
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    OK--I cleaned up a little of the language and will now reopen the thread.

As always, let's stay on topic--that of course being the existence or not of a stabilized subtype, the North Atlantid.

All other personal matters should discussed elsewhere or privately.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast