Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Women Hate Each Other? Do Men Have It Easier in Life?

Last Online
    Sunday, March 21st, 2010 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Old Stock American
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Alabama Alabama
    Family
    I Love Him!
    Occupation
    Women-ness.
    Politics
    Liberal/Traditional
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Do Women Hate Each Other? Do Men Have It Easier in Life?

Apparently, one of the reasons women hate themselves is that they are jealous of men. We make more money, we pee standing up, and we don’t get raped or sexually harassed. Of course, we also know that we’ll have to work pretty much all of our lives and that we’re obligated to break knuckles on the faces of the folks who threaten our livelihood and the livelihood of those close to us. Nevermind that. Chicks think we have it easy. Because of this, women actually expect us to spend gobs of money on them. But I’m digressing here. One of the reasons women don’t want to have girls is because they think that life is easier for men. Of course, they are dead wrong about this. But whatever.
    Now, you can’t blame girls for hating how emotional they are. It’s something they can’t control. Likewise, you can’t blame me for hating the fact that men start all the wars. Nevertheless, I think it’s at least mildly amusing that women don’t even want to deal with their own emotions, let alone the emotions of another female. All the crying and the moodiness actually drives them nuts. So, in a sense, women drive themselves crazy.
    recent conversations with females led me to think that women don’t have much respect for the people who make up their own gender. In an effort to come to some semblance of a conclusion regarding women’s respect for women, I asked exactly 42 women the following question: “If you could only have one child, would you have a boy or a girl? And why?” 37 women said they’d rather have a boy. 23 of those women offered this little nugget as the reason why: “Girls are bitches.”

Clearly, women hate themselves.
    What do you think? Do women hate each other? Do men have it easier in life?
    "We've become a nation of strangers. There seems to be very little in common to bond us to our fellow Americans outside of our immediate families,some don't even have that to fall back on."

Last Online
    Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 @ 07:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I think women are more likely to hate eachother in this modern world because modern women suck. Men don't have it easier, they just handle it better.
    Polygamy: it might not be for you, but what right do you have to keep it from me?

Last Online
    Saturday, June 28th, 2008 @ 03:31 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I think if men think that women are jealous because they think they have it easier they've got it all wrong.
    Women are jealous because men get it harder, men get to prove themselves in a way that women are never even expected to.
    A* I’m a dreadful reactionary, Mrs. Helena. I don’t like this progress one bit.
    H* Like Nana.
    A* Yes, like Nana. Does Nana have a prayer book?
    H* A big fat one.
    A* And are there prayers in it for various occurrences in life? Against storms? Against illness?
    H* Against temptation, against floods -
    A* But not against progress, I suppose?
    H* > I think not.
    A* That’s a shame.

Last Online
    Thursday, October 8th, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    In the modern world men have it harder. When women were housewives, I would've said we were equal responsibility-wise.

As has been said. Modern women are hopeless. They can't do anything. There's no point in them. I'd be gay if I didn't have such a disgust for homosexuals.

Women get away with "we can't control it" and "it's just the way we are" a lot more than men. There's no need for them to cry over the smallest of things, be scared of harmless spiders, faint at the sight of blood, and the lot. There's even less of an excuse for men to do likewise.
    Perfection.

War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. - Ambrose Bierce

Last Online
    Monday, July 19th, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Agree with Elysium, even disregarding all the efforts men have to put into finding a woman and so forth in order to continue the race/species, women usually are more "connected" to each other help each other more (be it at the university or in ordinary life). They can be careless and it is permissible.

Many countries have "affirmative aciton" benefits that give them priviledges over men in several ways by law.

Some could argue that women have it harder because they may become pregnant, but in Sweden for instance women are paid about 80% of their salary if they have kids and even then brith rates are very low (around 1.6).

Women are said to be loving of their childs but they have committed the greatest mass murder of all times in the 20th century with "abortion" using the false argument of "choice" over a body with a different DNA.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Roma View Post
    women usually are more "connected" to each other help each other more (be it at the university or in ordinary life).
    This is just not true. There is no solidarity between women. Most women seem to hate other women. Men seem to stick together and help each other out to a far greater extent. It's even been shown that in the workplace it is female bosses who are most likely to overlook other females for promotion when there is a man with the same skillset.
    I think its probably to do with the fact that most women seem to be naturally more concerned with status and hierarchy than men who in general seem far more laid back about that sort of thing and that another woman of high status around them is a threat (since status is relative) where a man of high status is not (since there are - on an intuitive level it seems at least, separate hierarchies for women and men, even if on an official level there is only one).
    H* Like Nana.
    H* A big fat one.
    A* And are there prayers in it for various occurrences in life? Against storms? Against illness?
    H* > I think not.
    A* That’s a shame.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 14th, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
    Subrace
    Baltid+Brunn+Atlantid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Disoriented
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    the grass is always greener on the other side. also, biologically speaking, men have a higher chance of passing on their genes.

i definitely think it's harder being a woman than a man. the basic expectations are pretty much the same, except females are also expected to look nice, care for people, have babies, and bleed out of their crotch 1/4 of the time for most of their lifes. then they get to watch everyone they love die.

also, women are expected to fit stereotypes more closely then men. if a man is not being outgoing, well, he's just quiet and reserved (good for him) and if a woman is being outgoing, well she's an annoying bitch. because the sexes were not equal for most of recent history, there are a lot more social normes prescribing female behaviour than male. basically to be male is to be more free.

...and i agree with sophia. although female "group" more frequently, there is no female equivalent for "bros before hoes", because stereotypically females are "supposed" to have a passive role in mate selection, the only thing we can do is make ourselves look better by comparison...this often involves not only bettering outselves but also putting other women down. hence gossip and bitching.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Lyfing View Post
    What do you think? Do women hate each other? Do men have it easier in life?
    Hate is what makes the world go round.:o We hate others because we really hate ourselves.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    One thing I have noticed is that intelligent people and introverted people have a inherent bias when judging the other gender because when they judge their own gender they are themselves a major case study. However when they observe the other gender the most obvious (and indeed the majority regardless) of the other gender will be more extroverted and less intelligent which will unless they take account of this (and unless they quantify it its not easy to do "by eye") will make them have the intuitive notion that the other gender is stupid and extroverted to a higher degree than their own.
    H* Like Nana.
    H* A big fat one.
    H* > I think not.
    A* That’s a shame.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast