German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    @Fallen Angel and Mrs. Lyfing

So much about Lowbrow Posts and Teenagers on the Forum. You both act like 10 year old children. This is the Internet, stop caring about People on Online-Forums. Or how we say in Germany "I'd really like to have the Problems you both have."

To the Topic:

I don't discriminate Fat People. I also have fat friends. But only because they don't whine about their looks.
    I would discriminate fat people who complain about their Body and Looks. Because people who are fat and whine about it are just poor in self-esteem and poor in force of will.

If People are fat and don't like it, then stop eating so much, do alot of sports and prove that you really dont liek it, instead of whining everyday about it or issues involving it.

Gruß,
    Boche

Account Disabled on Request

Last Online
    Thursday, May 28th, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Bruenn
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Renwein:

again, upon seeing a 'negro or mexican' she might discriminate against him by deciding not to date him or show too much favour, I presume you would do the same? having a friendly conversation with the guy if the situation 'required' it would be a different matter but this isn't what she said, just what was implied by the word 'discriminate' and its negative overtones, which is something we should resist IMO

I'm also suprised how many 'nationalist/ethinic preservationists' seem unsettled by the word 'discriminate', since that kind of politic is automatically discriminative... to me that shows the power with which modern culture has brought the word into disrepute... but maybe I am wrong...
    "Discriminate" is now a loaded word so understandably many would be reluctant to use it. There's also the question of the context in which it was used, to which sophia objected. I agree with you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Boche View Post
    I don't discriminate Fat People. I also have fat friends. But only because they don't whine about their looks.
    I would discriminate fat people who complain about their Body and Looks. Because people who are fat and whine about it are just poor in self-esteem and poor in force of will.

If People are fat and don't like it, then stop eating so much, do alot of sports and prove that you really dont liek it, instead of whining everyday about it or issues involving it.
    Agreed.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Fat...

So obesity is becoming a problem. Turns out over 30% of kids aged between 2 and 15 are too fat, a figure that's increasing.
    In adults, a quarter of all men and one-fifth of women are obese.

Steps are being taking by the government to eradicate fatty foods from school dinner tables; stuff like chips and burgers washed down with fizzy drinks are out. Salad and pastas are in. Vending machines with chocolate bars are being restocked with fruit. All good news.

Obviously, fat kids are going to get picked on at school. Fat adults also feel the pressure because of the media who promote the slim ideal. It's easy to see how the larger person could feel marginalised.
    In response to such feelings, web sites such as The Big Blog are around to help promote fat acceptance. Not only do they want to promote fat acceptance, but also gain equal treatment for fat people in all walks of life.
    They have over 1200 members all aiming for these goals.

What a stupid idea from a bunch of overweight morons.

Fat is costing the tax payer in the UK over £2 billion a year in treating fat-realted illnesses. Not to mention they look disgusting.
    Big isn't beautiful. It's foul. Before I begin listing all my reasons, take a look at Gwyneth Paltrow:

The one on the left is real, and she's fit.
    The one on the right is a mock up to show what she'd look like as a fat blob. She makes me want to vomit.

Fat acceptance societies need to be outlawed. They promote ill health and cost the tax payer too much.
    Josef Stalin killed 3 million of his own people. Do we give his corpse a hug and say he didn't mean to be bad? No. But these morons from The Big Blog give fat people a hug and say it's ok to put yourself in the firing line for heart attacks, strokes, type2 diabetes, and just general sweat and blobbness.
    Fat people can't fit their ass in public transport seats properly either. A fatter nation would mean making seats larger. Larger seats would mean bigger buses and planes. Bigger planes and buses would increase carbon emissions. Therefore fat people destroy the environment. In such an environmentally aware society, do we really want fat people to kill us all? No.

Gentleman, study the picture below and tell me which you'd prefer:

And for the ladies, which of these faces would you rather gaze upon?

Source:
    http://www.djadam.co.uk/archive/2006...j_archive.html

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Instead of eating too much and complaining, Fat chicks should get on Diets. Women can gain weight of the birth of children, in some cases they don't even want these children. An apple a day keeps the Doctor at bay.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Fat isn't necessarily indicative of poor health. It's a correlation, not a causal relation.
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, September 28th, 2008 @ 02:36 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freydis
    Fat isn't necessarily indicative of poor health. It's a correlation, not a causal relation.
    He who pays the piper...

Last Online
    Saturday, June 14th, 2008 @ 02:40 PM
    Subrace
    Baltid+Brunn+Atlantid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Disoriented
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    one should be free to be prejudiced against whomever they like. just be ready to take back what they dish out.

as for some sort of a consistent dicriminatory policy, well, that's just ridiculous - if people want to turn into sacks of fat, it's their business (especially in the us where health care is not free)

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by a.squiggles View Post
    one should be free to be prejudiced against whomever they like. just be ready to take back what they dish out.

as for some sort of a consistent dicriminatory policy, well, that's just ridiculous - if people want to turn into sacks of fat, it's their business (especially in the us where health care is not free)
    I feel that sometimes, it would be better to let people who really want to abuse and mistreat their own bodies to do it. It's a free country after all, people have freedom of religion, and freedom to vote, and freedom to work in any field they want. At the same time obese people are consuming so much food that there is simply not enough for the 3rd world. Think of all those poor African children dying. It's so sad, yet unavoidable.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    It's good to get off the couch and exercise at times. Take a jog outside and enjoy the scenary. Wake up and smell the flowers if you will. Of course it's easy to fall into the temptation of eating too much with all the delicious and cheap foods out there. Of course it wouldn't be half as bad if people were more active outdoors. Doing things like sking,surfing, or hunting.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast