View Poll Results: What do you think about it?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's something mankind caused

32 34.41%
  • It's a natural phenomenon

66 70.97%
  • We should try to prevent it

29 31.18%
  • We should just accept it and try to react on changes

36 38.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: Do You Believe in Global Warming?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Father: Swedish, Mother Finnish Swede
    Subrace
    Sub-Nordid - Nordid - Baltid mix
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Finland Swede Community Finland Swede Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    I believe in global warming NOT .
    It is Eastern Asian made , not made by Europeans .
    Unfortunately all needs to share same atmosphere and same seas (waters) .... opposite to every countries own lands. So it doesn't matter.

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 12:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Frisia, Prussia, Baltics
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Realpolitik
    Religion
    Catholic Sedevancist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Global warming is a natural process and happend before humans even existed.

We started to document temperatures at the peak end of ice age, therfor the temperatures only could rise and will rise as part of a natural process.

I think protecting wildlife and envirorment are good causes, stop producing co2 doesnt benefit any of those aspects.

its climate panic.

Last Online
    17 Hours Ago @ 07:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Poland, Italy
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Software Engineer
    Politics
    Fascism
    Religion
    I Am
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Global climate is not a religion, so belief is impossible.
    The question really is, do you believe the people on TV and in government as being correct that it is due to man?

I think there is at least another topic about this on the forum, so I will just do a small summary:
    If the best response to a particular problem is taxing people or issuing fines, it is not an emergency. Is it really about making a difference or making money?

Any Western nation, if they were truly concerned with pollution (I use Western because they are low percentage polluters) they would make war with the top polluting countries of China or India. There is no reason for a Western government to pressure their own citizens about something they have no contol over. The world has made some good progress in being more environmentally friendly and cut pollution.

Also to not forget the damage of nuclear waste, including current active meltdowns, should not be left out. A concerted effort should be made publicly to handle those situations. To this day, the answer is to just bury it and hope it goes away.

What I see is world leaders not taking it seriously, then neither will I. In personal conversation, I find the proponents are lacking in information, or condemn questions. As an example, you can ask (even those in the environmental sciences field) about pollution caused by volcanos or output of the sun, and often they will either laugh at you or become angry. Certainly there are many that treat the whole thing as a religion instead of a science.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    Any Western nation, if they were truly concerned with pollution (I use Western because they are low percentage polluters) they would make war with the top polluting countries of China or India.
    And what good would outcome on that? More like much worse/more damages than via global warming. And time schedules? Minutes/hours vs 70 to 200 years.

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 12:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    I stopped believing in man-made Global Warming after watching a documentary called the Lightbulb Conspiracy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9xmn228HM0

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    I believe in it. Generally speaking and in big picture (incl. whole planet). We should not follow individual places/locations ... as by then we will not see the forest for the trees.

Personally I don't either care how much of it might be caused by humans and how much might be results of ''things'' humans have no roles at all (so called natural things?). Why so? Just because it will not offer anything good in the future. Period. Just new problems (and even huge scale problems).

As long as humans (in Northern civilized areas) will not be ready to shoot another living people/humans ... if those are trying to come here ... yes ... I keep global warming pretty scary vision ... plus until then ... some small extra taxes/costs will feel like next to nothing compare it.

Some scientists says that we should actually; little by little; be going on against of new Ice age now (via so called natural ''movement'' of Mother Earth ... if we look on that long enough period). What a scale we'll choose, will determinate a lot ... what is seen as ''normal'' and what is seen as ''abnormal''.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    To me the question of whether it's man-made or not is irrelevant. As is the fact whether it's changing or not, the world has adapted to climate changes. Species would go, others would become more dominant.

The bigger problem than focussing on the "climate" aspect alone IMHO is general environmental pollution. Fish full of micro-plastic are unhealthy, so is essentially industry-poisoned water, etc. pp. - and to a great part, in some areas, being unable to breathe fresh air does really mean a dent into life value. I've moved from a more air-polluted area to a less air-polluted area and I've almost stopped snoring and/or having a runny nose or being short for breath altogether.

That being said, we've always done pretty much everything in our power to be environmentally friendly. We've bought reusable glass bottles and shunned plastic wrapping like always. We buy our vegetables at the local farmer's market and our meat at the local butcher's and for things where this isn't possible we buy regional or seasonal. We only use our car when we need to and otherwise use public transport or walk. My girlfriend has never been on a plane, my last flight was in 2009.

That being said, we didn't start doing this when everyone else started getting hysterical about it. We started doing this long before, because we don't want to poison ourselves, we don't want to litter and exploit our own homeland, we want to support local trade, and because we want our future children to not only knowing intact surroundings from our stories.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigurd For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    No specific ideology
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    To me the question of whether it's man-made or not is irrelevant. As is the fact whether it's changing or not, the world has adapted to climate changes. Species would go, others would become more dominant.
    What comes to global warming ... I think this one of the biggest (so called moral issue) which might polarize humans today. Should we just continue like we have done and see for example Polar bears disappearing, or should we try to do something to help them as a species (succeed or not)? For sure no other species will do anything for them (or have never done to any other species which have disappeared from Earth earlier). So why should humans ''care''?

On the other hand, humans are not like any other species in the Earth. We have taken lots of rights over any other species (or Mother Earth). So the question goes ... should we also carry much more responsibilities? Even over other species? Some thinks yes. I bet some humans hopes that there would still be for example mammoths living in the Earth. Even so much that some wonders could those be returned back alive ....

What comes to white race (or Germanics) ... global warming will be final nail in the coffin ... as so much more non-whites will move to live northern areas of Earth (as their present living areas will become too hot and too dry). Someway collecting all humans living in a smaller area. Outcome?

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    What comes to global warming ... I think this one of the biggest (so called moral issue) which might polarize humans today. Should we just continue like we have done and see for example Polar bears disappearing, or should we try to do something to help them as a species (succeed or not)?
    No, we shouldn't continue like we've done, but less from the 'moral high ground' concern about a few degrees give or take. We should do so, because we want to live in a clean homeland, full of an intact nature, which is in turn full of all types of biodiversity. And to support any type of sincere patriotic-minded environmental cause in other countries, because we too want other peoples to be able to live a dignified life in their own country instead of having to come here.

What comes to white race (or Germanics) ... global warming will be final nail in the coffin ... as so much more non-whites will move to live northern areas of Earth (as their present living areas will become too hot and too dry).
    They'll do this anyway. The climate debate is just an excuse by the globalists to try and speed it up.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Wild Cat
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English/German American
    Ancestry
    England and Germany
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Cancer
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    I work at home.
    Politics
    Not a Republicrat.
    Religion
    Nondenominational Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    901 Posts
    Fluctuating weather patterns occur naturally. But overpopulated Asian and African nations are definitely contributing to the unnatural destruction of our land and water resources.
    Aside from an ever increasing number of mortals who have willfully chosen to worship Satan and his minions, our battle has always been against the powers and principalities operating surreptitiously throughout this twisted world.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gareth Lee Hunter For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast