Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Question Are East Baltids Fully White?

I read on SNPA that East Baltids are Cro-Magnoid UP survivors altered by Eastern European Lappoid admixture. Now my question is, would East Baltics be considered fully white (as in European Europids) since Lappoid is not an European Europid subrace? :

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, February 28th, 2020 @ 11:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    I don't know what to say and I am going to contribute an extremely worthless post.

But someone who looks exactly like this lives across the street (formerUSSR immigrant) and he creeps the hell out of me.

It must be something to do with my (sub)consciously increasing Russophobia :p But to answer your question, I think they do fall in the broader Europid spectrum (but I don't necessarily have to like them )

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 1st, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    with catoid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Not in the mood
    Occupation
    I've got projects ;P
    Politics
    ineffable
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I don't feel like it "disqualifies" them from anything, though I don't consider "white" a good enough term to use to describe Europeans.
    People turn to poison as quick as lager turns to piss

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 11th, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I'm Tavastid (an East-Baltid subgroup) to the core and I doubt that anyone would claim I am not "white".

Also, while I am not an expert on this, aren't even 100% Lappoids considered Europids, albeit borealised ones? There's a difference between Lapps and Inuits, isn't there?

Geopraphically, afaik the East Baltid sphere runs all the way from northeastern Sweden, through the areas bordering the gulf of Finland, through the Baltics and to eastern Germany and Western Russia.

Some examples of East Baltids:

If I were less paedomorphic I'd look exactly like this bloke 10 years from now:

This one displays more Nordid influence, "Balto-Nordid", anyone?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 12th, 2008 @ 01:47 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I read on SNPA that East Baltids are Cro-Magnoid UP survivors altered by Eastern European Lappoid admixture. Now my question is, would East Baltics be considered fully white (as in European Europids) since Lappoid is not an European Europid subrace? :
    It depends who you ask, Coon's East-Baltid was fully "white" indeed. Lundman, depicted East-Baltids as pretty brutal and Uralic looking(the caricature above), I doubt he had even seen one in real life.

East-Baltids are basically Northern European cro-magnids, some of them have a hint of Uralic/Lappoid input. I think the photos posted above are pretty standard East-Baltids.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freydis View Post
    I don't feel like it "disqualifies" them from anything, though I don't consider "white" a good enough term to use to describe Europeans.
    I use white as a synonym for European Europids, I figured some folks here don't like/use/believe in "white" so that's why I added an explanation fo what I consider is white.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    They are at least pred. Europid and belong to the European Europid spectrum in which they are autochthonous, which is good enough. Though in comparison, they are, to put it that way, "less typical" and no classic Europids, at least if using the definition of Eastbaltid I use, which was mentioned before and thinking of a rather typical to extreme example.

Eastern European Cromagnoids which are just reduced-infantilised, somewhat Borealised (Baltisation) are still Europid, though deviating from the classic and progressive-mature standard too.

In the end they are Europeans to me, but if having the choice I would prefer Nordids to become more numerous and getting higher proportions than Eastbaltids to put it that way.
    Most people are somehow mixed anyway today, but if there would be populations of just Nordids or Mediterranids vs. one being Eastbaltid or Lappoid only, the first two are clearly more European and Europid in character.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridie View Post
    Well, if we're going to talk about which people are more "white" , then clearly East Baltids are going to be more "white" than Meds, considering that they are more depigmented.

Since East Baltids hail from Europe, and are (borealised) Europids, I can't see why they wouldn't be considered to be "proper" Europeans.
    Well, a mulatto who, by chance, is blond and blue eyed, but has the morphology of a Negrid isnt more Europid than a dark pigmented Europid neither.

I won't say its the same extreme case, but just mention it to put things into context. "White race", in the way used in Europe, means either Europid/Caucasoid or/and European, its not about pigmentation as much.

There are also blue eyed and otherwise very Mongolid Sibirid or Tungoid variants in Northern and Central Asia, this should be considered as well.

The morphology is older and the connection between all Europid types and populations, in which always classic Europid traits dominated. If a type or group of people deviates from this classic form, its an aberration by definition and I dont think that anybody can be more racially European if not being racially European Europid or at least Europid, or at leats predominantely so. Predominantely so Eastbaltids are in any case, no matter how you explain the Borealised deviation, so they are European for sure as a more or less autochthonous element. But less typical than Nordid, Cromagnoid, Mediterranid, Dinarid, etc. variants.

Typical Europids and Europeans dont have a flat face, short-concave nose, wide set, oblique and small eyes with a tendency towards a Mongoloid shape, high, wide and protruding cheekbones, strong subcutaneous fat, longer arms and trunk with shorter legs, etc.
    The Osteuropid spectrum in the wider sense isnt that deviating, thats why I use, to be precise, the Eastbaltid category only for those really deviating variants with Mongoliform and clearly Borealised tendencies, with Westbaltid and Baltid Osteuropids being another matter.
    The Eastbaltids are no problem case for Europe and Europeans neither, thats not the point, but its a principal question and they simply dont fit into the classic scheme of Europeans or Europids/Caucasoids, but deviate somewhat (in a Mongoloid direction).
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    And this Japanese girl would be "whiter" cuase she's more depigmented than your average Med.

Oh no, wait, now this is the epitome of "whiteness" :p

I didn't use white with the sense of depigmented, I used white as in European Europid, I put my explanation up there precisely cause I knew folks would wonder what I mean by "white".

I'd say Agrippa has explained it best. I'd tolerate East Baltids cause they belong in Europe but I'd rather have more Nordids or more Meds than more East Baltids.

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast