Confederation & Perpetual Union
    Religion
    Epistem, Ethos, Logos, Metaphys
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gegenschlag View Post
    Would most men find Kate Middleton attractive?

Attachment 115558

To me, she is repulsing. What is supposed to be attractive about her? Rounded, paedomorphic features and an overall indistinct appearance that looks barely northern European. I mean, I get that she looks like a "nice girl" and all, but I can't stand to look at her mediocre appearance. Would be interesting to get the opinion of other members.

Another example of a woman I DON'T find beautiful.

Attachment 115559

I think in general elongated and fine features are beautiful. For example elves, or people resembling elves.

Attachment 115560Attachment 115555Attachment 115557

I'd rather spend time with a 60 year old Hege Schoyen lookalike than with 20 year old Middleton. Age is overrated except for fertility issues.
    Neither set of your infertile boyish examples in any of those women are really attractive to me. I prefer medium-tall height, pale/ruddy and with/without freckles, blonde and/or ginger and voluptuous, with soft face and countenance. Symmetry is very important to me and I have no preference for brachycephalic or dolicephalic, but generally find petites and mannish waifs distasteful. A woman should be able to bear my children, as I was born large and still am; my children take after me. I would not want a little, frail and undeveloped female to impose upon, but one able to face the rigours of life more or less equal to my capability. A woman who is not presently filled out, but who has a sturdy frame, is a diamond in the rough.

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 05:46 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Beauty has subjective components, but it is more objective than it is subjective. For thousands of years, people from all over the world wanted to be tall, slim, and fair. The nordic beauty ideal has ruled and still rules over the entire world, because the nordic race, objectively, is the most beautiful race.

Beauty is the result of good genes and good health coupled with good intentions / a good character. As the ancient Greeks knew: The good (people) are beautiful, and the beautiful are good (in terms of character). In German we call ugly people "hässlich", which is close to the word "Hass" which means hatred. It points out the simple truth that people who have a lot of hatred or resentments (for whatever reason) poison themselves and end up looking ugly. Their physiognomy will represent their character and vice versa, which is "hateful" or "hate-like" ("hässlich").

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456