Thread: Bouncing Off Some Topics...

o0_tigga_0o

Post Bouncing Off Some Topics...

Just wanted to bounce off some topics and get ur ideas...
    a. premarital sex
    b. lesbians
    c. gays
    d. types of music...what do u think is right or wrong?

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Opinions are....??

A: Depends on who you are. but I think it can solve later cheating in your marriage (if you know you do not need more experimenting). but my honest thoughts are, try the stuff with your beloved partner if its possible?

B: I kinda despise them and see them as typically cold and distant from a mans heart. they are not even bi sexuals so what should I gain from them

C: They are typically soft and while being traitors to our folk. without kids they will not carry our generations on, therefore good soldiers to sent in war for us. no one will miss them except some other fags. and I hate the way they degenerate my manly brutal instincts, but I can somehow accept it if it was rare occurring, but its unfortunately occurring alot, so we must make deeper science about this degeneration and mutation in the genes to solve this mystery. and this goes for other animal species as well.

D: all music which invoke the noble Aryan honour is my kind of music. all shallow and superficial music is to be hated and it goes for other ethnic music also. Personally I hear Classic/Ambient nostalgic/Black Aryan metal/Viking metal and other forms of metal.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2004 @ 02:23 AM
    Occupation
    mother
    Politics
    14 WORDS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My opinion is that you are some anti looking for some info or something cause if you were anyone who was a WN you wouldn't have to ask about opinions on those subjects nor would you really want to discuss such filth as that!!!

Call me a bitch or what have you but I see no reason to even answer questions like that!

o0_tigga_0o

Post Waum

Well that is your opinion and i have no right to critisize that...but if u were to look at some of my other postings i am quite new to a lot of thing..thanks for your opinion and i take it into consideration..Denise

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003 @ 11:31 PM
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post WAUMO1488, chill out

WAUMO1488 i think you should honestly chill your friggin nerves.
    It sounds to me like o0_tigga_0o had a perfectly honest and logical question. Dont be so quick to jump on people...

To answer your questions now...

A. Depends on the persons. I believe that 2 people should wait a while before having sex. But if two people are in love, after getting to know each other, and waiting a while, then i see no problem with it.

B. & C. Any to members of the same sex who engage in sex make me sick. it is completely unnatural and disgusting.

D. I think its all a matter of taste. i listen to alot of hard rock, heavy metal, classic rock, some techno, very very very little rap. I like white power music too. I like pretty much a little bit of every thing. I dont really think that anyone can say whats right and whats wrong.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Opinions are....??

Originally posted by o0_tigga_0o
    a. premarital sex
    I believe that sex should be practiced by two persons of different sex who share a love relationship, there should be no sex without love, but everyone is free to have their sexual experiences.

Nowadays thanks to various forces including the media it is a rarity to find individuals who consider virginity of value and to be lost with the lifelong married partner. That shows that values are being corrupted.

I think that as long as there is a serious loving relationship marriage is not necessary, but if two people decide to wait till marriage, they are to be respected and not treated badly.

b. lesbians
    c. gays
    I am totally opposed to Homosexuality and any non-Heterosexual sexual practice or even "love" relationship. It is not of benefit for the procreation of our Race, does not create strong values, and in my opinion is mainly a disease which science should defeat, if on the other hand it is not a natural sensation but rather a choice it is just a perversion and treason to the Race.

d. types of music...what do u think is right or wrong?
    The ideal forms of music for our youth (not necessarily just the youth) would be music that inspires a strong Nationalistic and Racial Spirit. As long as the music is not anti-Aryan or deviates our youth from their Race (Rap does this, just look at Eminem), I am open to any style.

My personal favourite styles are Metal mainly Black, Thrash, Death, and recently Viking Metal, also Power Metal. Rock is too my liking. I can't stand any form of Rap and I am not into Electronic music such as Techno and Trance.

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2004 @ 02:23 AM
    Occupation
    mother
    Politics
    14 WORDS
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: WAUMO1488, chill out

[QUOTE]Originally posted by l3igbird
    [B]WAUMO1488 i think you should honestly chill your friggin nerves.
    It sounds to me like o0_tigga_0o had a perfectly honest and logical question. Dont be so quick to jump on people...

Just to be a smartass cause I can be I think you need to grow some hair on that chin of yours BOY before you tell me to chill my friggin nerves. I stated my opinion and she took it as that. So when you get a few years under your belt then you have the right to tell me to chill my nerves x_nono

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 23rd, 2003 @ 11:31 PM
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

look, i didnt mean anything personal by it, you act like im insulting your mom or somthing. I just stated my opinion so how bout leaving it at that? look, it dosnt exactly "hurt me" when you insult online so its kind of waisting your time. I really hate fighting cuz its rediculous. when i said chill your nerves i wasnt trying to insult you or anything, why are you so quick to jump on people? I dont think thats cool at all, but whatever i guess. We shouldnt be "fighting" we should be getting along, were pretty much all brothers here.

peace.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 05:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yep, Hellstar and Nazz pretty much sum it up. And I think this question is a perfectly good question, no need to be suspicious here in my opinion. I know when I was new I wanted to know all I could.

o0_tigga_0o: Want me to give you a few sites to get you started?

I noticed you are the same age as me