View Poll Results: What's Your Blood Type?

Voters
326. You may not vote on this poll
  • O-

54 16.56%
  • O+

64 19.63%
  • A-

16 4.91%
  • A+

77 23.62%
  • B-

22 6.75%
  • B+

69 21.17%
  • AB-

6 1.84%
  • AB+

16 4.91%
  • Other

2 0.61%
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Blood Type Distribution

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 09:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Re: Re: Re: Re: Another quote from that link

Originally posted by NordicPower88

My kids will most likely be blond, will you think they are elitist asswipes? :
    No, as long as they don't come to this forum and insist that their blonde hair and that of others gives them and only them the right to do this:

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 03:25 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: I found something

Why do you have to prove your purity in almost every post you make? It smells inferiority complex to me. You should not feel that way.

I don't really know what you're talking about when it comes to the presumed idea that they would be less pure. Are you obsessed and scared of having non-Europid admixture. You have an issue with yourself, not with others here. It's merely a reflection and you only fool yourself when you use others as an authority for wanting to hurt you.

I don't know where you got the idea that I would care about blond hair and blue eyes. Yes, some people (uncles, granmother etc.) in my family had white blond hair as children, and it became light yellow blond to strawberry and golden blond as adults. I have one of the darkest hairs in my family. The texture is more important. Fine, layered hair is usually Nordic. Truly blond hair is only common in Estonia, Latvia, Scandinavia (Norway and Denmark tend to have more reddish shades, is it an indication of less East-Baltic admixture?) and maybe NW Germany, W Finland and most of European Russia and Belarus. Blond hair and blue eyes is not equal to Nordics. I have showed that with some examples before.

I actually promote that facial features go first. I put hair and eye pigmentation of secondary importance. I agree with NP88. As an example, we had many Swedish girls that dyed their light hair black 3-4 years ago. I guess it was in fashion all over the world at that time. One could still tell they are Nordic by just seeing a glimpse of them and I never mistook them for a raven-haired Mediterranean type. It's about subtle differences as eye-shape (e.g. being deep-set in Nordics and the stronger browridges forming a mound over the eyes, and narrower eyes and often with a horizontal shape because the skin folkd lie down at the sides, and this is a trait I found commong among German Nordics)

This man illustrate the browridges and eye-shape I talked about:
    http://www-news.uchicago.edu/releases/02/hansen-72.jpg

Another case:
    http://www.the-scientist.com/yr1999/...art/hansen.jpg

Look at the eyes of this beautiful woman:
    http://www.redcross.org/press/youth/images/hansen.jpg

Lack of thick eyebrows, high-set cheekbones, think lips, a strong chin and well marked jaw are all traits found among Nordics.

I'm sorry if you thought that I'm one of those persons that tried to smear you. I would not do that. Others have played such tricks on me and I know how it feels. I don't think Hellstar said anything negative about your hair colour. Did you actually swear at Hellstar and I? But tell me if I'm wrong. Do you give it a second what you write before before you click on send? Would you care to enlighten me about that issue? You should be happy, why so much grief?

I guess that your type is common for the eastern racial quadrant of France and the ethnically French part of Switzerland. But Americans are ethnically (and sub-racially?) mongrelised (but mostly within the European-Americans of North European descent), and that makes it even harder to place them.

Physical anthropology is mainly studid on populations. We have to settle for phenotypic variations, and where we don't know the genotypic (except extensions as e.g. idiotype and such terms used by people like Hans FK Gunther) base. This was was followed by Julian Huxley. The variation in a good phenotypic racial characteristic should then, practically speaking be regionally big, but locally small, more accurately being expressed more widely between the groups than within.

You can study G. Backman for a handbook in how racial examinations are made. The more simple methodi for a stronger regional than individual variation is:

1. Stature and some body proportions.
    2. Head shape (BLI and the HLI indice which is secure when measured with skulls and not the living)
    3. Facial shape
    4. Nasal shape
    5. Skin, eyes and hair pigmentation in order of importance.

I follow the method above. So I don't care so much about hair colour. That is the last thing I looked at when I tried to classify you. By the way, red hair does not exists without blond. Striking red hair is usually found among populations where a majority blond folk stock mixed with a very dark-haired one and it's dominant over blond. Red hair can be "masked". I will most probably have a strawberry blond child, regardless of the hair colour of the mother. Now if she is predominantly Nordic where blondism is found among her ancestors, as in her genotype, of course. I suggest that those that want to keep red hair among Europids should try to preserve blonds too.

Strawberry blonde beauty, Julianne Moore:
    http://images.forbes.com/images/2002...re_200x239.jpg

The real issue is if you think you racial type define your future life and how succesful you can be based on that alone. I think it will stop your progress if you're too much focused on that. You cannot sit down and do nothing. You can share your intelligence (whatever field you're good at) and contribute for the welfare of all of us, regardless of your sub-racial type. It's your abilities that are important in the judgement day, not if you have an upturned or depressed nose.

Originally posted by Von Braun
    http://www.geocities.com/s75j88w68/14.html

Here are two key quotes:

"About 85
    percent of people are Rh-positive, though it varies by race. For African
    Americans, about 90-95 percent are Rh-positive, and for Asians, the
    figure is 98 to 99 percent."

Well these figures are not 100% because each of these groups has some white blood. For "african americans," the figure is that the mean amount of European genetic influence is about 20%. Thus, a congoid in the Americas who has partial white ancestry on each side of the family could be RH negative. Same story for asians, except the mixing goes farther back (Ainu, Tocharians, etc.).

And now the coup de grace :
    "The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin",
    which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group
    spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland,
    etc."

See the thread on the Basque in this forum.

As I was wanting to say before: to all of you who have RH positive blood and also have problem with me for not having blonde hair into adulthood, then realize that I have more distinctly white blood than you do. You share blood that the mud races have, while my blood is exclusive to people who are white or have been mongrelized with whites to some degree, which is essentially the same story for light hair and light eyes: whites or partial whites only. I have been given so much grief by people like volksdeutsche and hellstar for having brown hair, as it is understood that mud races also lack blonde and red hair. Well fuck all of you who have a problem with my hair, I have blood that is unique to white people and a few lucky mongrels. Both of my parents are A negative just like me. So to all of you who have messed with me in the area of race: :fu

Last Online
    Thursday, March 30th, 2017 @ 06:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German and English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    mtDNA
    H
    Country
    Prussia Prussia
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Post Re: Re: I found something

Originally posted by volksdeutsche Truly blond hair is only common in Estonia, Latvia, Scandinavia (Norway and Denmark tend to have more reddish shades, is it an indication of less East-Baltic admixture?) and maybe NW Germany, W Finland and most of European Russia and Belarus. Blond hair and blue eyes is not equal to Nordics. I have showed that with some examples before.

It's also very common in Germany, whether you refer to white blond or golden blond, an overwhelming amount of Germans have blond hair. It's hard to find someone in northern Germany WITHOUT blond hair! The darkest hair colors I have been able to find which I would normally call dark blond, in northern Germany I have to call it light brown, because it is much darker than the norm. Even my husband's dark golden blond hair seemed out of place in the north. (His mother is from southern Germany, but his dad is from northern Germany)
    No doubt northern Germans are wholly nordic. I have never seen so many blonds in one place in my whole entire life. I'm not exaggerating, I'm dead serious. That's how blond they are. Usually the only people who aren't blond are the Turks and niggers (which aren't that many).

It's about subtle differences as eye-shape (e.g. being deep-set in Nordics and the stronger browridges forming a mound over the eyes, and narrower eyes and often with a horizontal shape because the skin folkd lie down at the sides, and this is a trait I found commong among German Nordics)

My husband has that, and so do his brothers and his brother's cute blond son. I't more evident in children.

Thats not the only type of nordic eye though. There is another type that nordics have where the skin kind of sags down at the outer corners, so that the white is visible on the outside edges below where the iris ends. Thats the type of eyes me and my family have.

Lack of thick eyebrows, high-set cheekbones, thin lips, a strong chin and well marked jaw are all traits found among Nordics.

Yes those are all nordic traits.

The real issue is if you think you racial type define your future life and how succesful you can be based on that alone. I think it will stop your progress if you're too much focused on that. You cannot sit down and do nothing. You can share your intelligence (whatever field you're good at) and contribute for the welfare of all of us, regardless of your sub-racial type. It's your abilities that are important in the judgement day, not if you have an upturned or depressed nose.
    I agree.
    Last edited by GreenHeart; Wednesday, March 5th, 2003 at 10:49 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@ volksdeutsche:

Since you seem to think that I am southern European and/or middle eastern (the Turkish singer thing), explain this: I am a grown man and I have almost no body hair. I have some on my legs, a tiny amount on my chest, and none on my back. NP88's husband is younger, seemingly more Nordish than me, and he has more body hair than I have.
    Last edited by Von Braun; Thursday, March 6th, 2003 at 12:13 AM.

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 09:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It's normal for the different Nordish groups to be medium-hairy. Even women should have some fuzz on their skin. East Baltics are less hairy. I doubt you're truly hairless, Von Braun, unless you're getting yourself waxed at the beauty salon.

Nothing is more gross than a hairy back. x_barf

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by ladygoeth33
    It's normal for the different Nordish groups to be medium-hairy.
    Others here allege that I am not Nordish.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 03:25 AM
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lack of body hair is either Mongoloid (or Ladogan and Turanid) or from Insular (Mediterranean proper) types. Negroids don't have much body hair.

A lot of body hair show that you're Europid. Besides, I didn't talk about body hair. I guess the Taurid types have more body hair.

You don't answer any statements I recently made, like a logical person would. You go back in time and make new discussions from old ones.

Is body hair a new topic that you're interested in?

Originally posted by Von Braun
    @ volksdeutsche:

Since you seem to think that I am southern European and/or middle eastern (the Turkish singer thing), explain this: I am a grown man and I have almost no body hair. I have some on my legs, a tiny amount on my chest, and none on my back. NP88's husband is younger, seemingly more Nordish than me, and he has more body hair than I do.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Originally posted by volksdeutsche
    Lack of body hair is either Mongoloid (or Ladogan and Turanid) or from Insular (Mediterranean proper) types. Negroids don't have much body hair.

A lot of body hair show that you're Europid. Besides, I didn't talk about body hair. I guess the Taurid types have more body hair.

You don't answer any statements I recently made, like a logical person would. You go back in time and make new discussions from old ones.

Is body hair a new topic that you're interested in?
    So now are you claiming that I am not Europid?

Last Online
    Subrace
    Country
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This thread has given me an idea for a custom title...

Last Online
    Thursday, July 27th, 2006 @ 10:12 AM
    Subrace
    Other
    Race Realism/Hereditarian
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I follow the method above. So I don't care so much about hair colour. That is the last thing I looked at when I tried to classify you. By the way, red hair does not exists without blond. Striking red hair is usually found among populations where a majority blond folk stock mixed with a very dark-haired one and it's dominant over blond. Red hair can be "masked". I will most probably have a strawberry blond child, regardless of the hair colour of the mother. Now if she is predominantly Nordic where blondism is found among her ancestors, as in her genotype, of course. I suggest that those that want to keep red hair among Europids should try to preserve blonds too.
    I believe I read once that two gradients are present when determining one's hair colour. One controls how dark or light it is and the other how rufous it is.

I also understand that the Brunn type of Ireland is very rufous, although truly red hair is often masked by browner shades.
    Perhaps this is why Scotland has a higher incidence of red hair (13 %) than Ireland (10%), as the Blond vikings often mixed with indigenous highlander UP types, hence allowing the red to dominate.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast