Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Countries with a Germanic Influence?

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008 @ 05:29 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rivalin View Post
    I did understand you, I think you have trouble understanding me, and the whole you're racially impure jibe is rather offensive. You seem to have some idea that everyone on a germanic forum wants to be nordic, here's a hint, we don't!

A lot of people on here are of the opinion that the majority of germanic people are simply UP variants, and that the whole nordic idea is a bit of a fantasy anyway. Calling Germans alien to the pure germanic race is also fairly rude, you seem to think that the "pure germanic race" = the nordic race, a lot of people would take issue with that, or that there's any such thing.

My question was also a fairly logical one, I understand there's a language barrier, but I don't know how I could pose it with any greater clarity and precision than I did. If you had read my response to what Osiwu said, I made clear that my comments were made with the presumption that Finns were considerably genetically mongoloid, my other comments followed from that, but I myself don't necessarily subscribe to that initial hypothesis.
    Well at leastt we got some reaction here, wich is my point. I argue on a racial point of view because I feel it quite offensive when people called that finnic-swedish girl an "alien", becuase this is really just a offensive xenophobia than actually have anything to do with cultural or racial. So thats why I use the race-arugment to show that these people are wrong when they call a culturally nordic/swedish person with nordic-finnic blood for an alien and threat. Well thats really offensive against our race, nation and culture (wich also is germanic) from a swedish perspective and on behalf my finnic-swedish friends and allys.

Well if you don´t have notized, pan-germanophiles has a quite obscession with the scandinavian viking heritage and northern pagan faith, most becuase it is the most preserved source of knowlege about pre-christian germanic culture, so from that point of view its not at all quite out of hand to say that many contiental pan-germanics identify with nordic heritage. At least it seems so on this forum.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    @Othalric: You are wasting your time. These discussions about Finns are old, very old news. This forum doesn't consider Finns Germanic and many Finns on this forum don't consider themselves Germanic either. It's not a pan-Nordic forum and not everyone here wants to be Nordic. Germanics are not one race, they're multiple races. They evolved from Aurignacids and Cromagnids, which are two completely different racial types.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    But you see reasons to make Conflict with the Germans? Why? In my Opinion you are very rude by calling them racially Mixed. If someone wanted to retaliate to this racially Mixed Theory someone would use Examples of Mongol Mixes like slanty-eyed Hakkinen to prove that Finns are not "pure Nordics" either.

But no one has offended Finns in this Theme. Why do you have to offend Germans?
    I use germans as example becuase of germans during this dabate has expressed issues here with finnic people on this forum and nothing really that is meant to be offensive but try to be logical and consistent. Germans is also my kin.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Othalric View Post
    I use germans as example becuase of germans during this dabate has expressed issues here with finnic people on this forum and nothing really that is meant to be offensive but try to be logical and consistent. Germans is also my kin.
    So because a German doesn't consider a Finn Kin you have to attack the entire German People in return? That is silly in my Opinion. People have already told you, this isn't a Nordic Forum. It's a Forum for the Countries which are listed as Germanic. You can't force People to feel special for Finns. Some do. Some don't. I don't think anyone said Finns are Aliens because they are "racially Mixed". The Argument if I understood it properly was that Finland is a different Country, a different Ethnicity and a different Language from Sweden. I am not in touch with Scandinavian Brotherhood so I won't comment on that Argument. I find it offensive how you insult my Ethnicity to get "Revenge". If right or wrong, this Forum is dedicated only to ethno-linguistic Germanics and it should be respect that. I have nothing against Finnish People. I have no Problems with Finnish People on this Forum. But they aren't Germanic. They are Finnic. You know, there's nothing wrong with not being Germanic.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachthimmel View Post
    @Othalric: You are wasting your time. These discussions about Finns are old, very old news. This forum doesn't consider Finns Germanic and many Finns on this forum don't consider themselves Germanic either. It's not a pan-Nordic forum and not everyone here wants to be Nordic. Germanics are not one race, they're multiple races. They evolved from Aurignacids and Cromagnids, which are two completely different racial types.

Well yes! Germanics are, from a moderns perspective not a single race but a cultural term, and that is why I have problems with people calling nordics who follows germanic swedish/nordic culture as "alien" and "threat" based on decendant from not a purly germanic cultural people, but still of nordic race and close culture (at least to us), and so my kin.

Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    So because a German doesn't consider a Finn Kin you have to attack the entire German People in return? That is silly in my Opinion. People have already told you, this isn't a Nordic Forum. It's a Forum for the Countries which are listed as Germanic. You can't force People to feel special for Finns. Some do. Some don't. I don't think anyone said Finns are Aliens because they are "racially Mixed". The Argument if I understood it properly was that Finland is a different Country, a different Ethnicity and a different Language from Sweden. I am not in touch with Scandinavian Brotherhood so I won't comment on that Argument. I find it offensive how you insult my Ethnicity to get "Revenge". If right or wrong, this Forum is dedicated only to ethno-linguistic Germanics and it should be respect that. I have nothing against Finnish People. I have no Problems with Finnish People on this Forum. But they aren't Germanic. They are Finnic. You know, there's nothing wrong with not being Germanic.
    Just wait now now not very rational here. So you now you feel offended that someone points out that historically germans consists of several european subraces? So far as the discussion has gone, people here seem to argument that germanics not is a race, so why should you or any germans be offended that you are not of nordic race when you self say that it is about linguistic/cultural matters?

There is a nordic race

Germaninc, several celtic peoples, some western slavs, finnics, scandinavians, baltics and several other european peoples are parts or related to it. Gremancis though tend to have the greatest population of nordid/nordic race.

Most peoples of the germanic cultural sphere consists of mixings in different portions with other europeanid subraces like dinarians, nordic or alpins, cletics or slavs so on.... Like northgermans carrys more more nordic racial features than lets say av most Bavarians do. I dont really see the offending in that. Some areas, like say Preussia,are populated by a mix of both baltic (external nordic group) and nordic racial (internal/peninsulan nordic gruop) elements. I think people here has not got it that I don´t only mean "nordic" in geografical meaning, but etnocultural wich includes several peoples, like germans, swedes, finnic and others....

From this point of view, it gets rather nonrational to call, lets say av half-polish/slavic-halfdanish/germanic person of nordic race and germanic cultural belongig (lets say this person comes from Denmark) för "an alien to germanics". I don´t see the thing here from even a cultural or racial view how such person could be considered alien. The mainqustion started with some offensive sayings about swedish-finnics born in Sweden as "alien", wich from both a and racial view and cultural view (lingustic does not matter for obvious reason) is simply not true.

Then if germans being offended that german population as a whole is of about equal/or less nordic racial decendt than say finnic, then well its upp to you if you feel offended by it. But how was it again with germainians not being a racial entity, then should you or any other not be offended?

This is not about germans at all but you still clinging to both arguing that germainians are not the same thing as being a part of nordic race (wich I at some degree can think of as true, but not whole in light of that germanic groups of peoples emerged from the nordic racial home of the peninsula of Scandinavia and Denmark) but the same time claim it to be offending to modern day germans that a part of their ancestors where not nordic/germanic from the start and are on a general line quite racially equal on quantitive level to Scandinavia as finnics, exept from language and purly cultural. But ethnicity it just not language and culture and does have a part of racial dimension. I don´t think you agree on that an indan or native american would be considered a italian?

And I think that is as far as this subject goes. Case dismissed.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts
    As I said above, racially finns are of more pure nordic (and therefore "germanic" blood than most germans expet from North Germany).

Striclty cultural speaking, are you talking pre-christian or post-christian culture here? As all european pagan cultures, we germanics had more in common with both celts and finns than of the latin romans as the ones who were spreading christianity and som froth destryoed our own cultural develpment. This don´t hold up as an arguement either way: Finland had an "germanic" (west parts most though) culture both before and after cristianzing due to the closeness and domination from Sweden. So in fact, there is neither any problem racially or culturally. They are of nordic race, and their culture has evolved through swedish/germanic domination, and in fact, swedish cultural heritage has most Finland to thank for some of our greatest swedish cultural personalitys: Strindberg or Runeberg for example.

If you are refering to this Dexter-guy, well that is really confused. A christian has nothing to say about anything about germanic culture. Chritianinty is an enemy of germanic culture hand the scourge of all germanic and european pagan traditions. There is really no exceuse for swedes or other nordfolk to rant against finns other then just negative xenophobia/antipathy becuase of different language when their blood and heritage is far closer to us than you racially many of you racially mixed germans with your great part of dinarians, alpines and slavs. Note that I myslef don´t fell very much negative against such groups with their closeness to us, like sweiss and southgermans of alpine race. Myslef I am pan-nordic(in a racial sense) and quite pan-european and don´t see any real logical explanation for trying to make conflict with other european peoples of nordic race.
    I don't care if you consider us aliens. I'm a nationalist so to me an Alpine and Dinaric German is closer than a Nordic Finn.

By the way Finns are racially mixed too, they have Mongol strains according to OneEnglishNorman. :p

Last Online
    Thursday, January 19th, 2017 @ 12:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's a bit rude to tell people when a conversation is or isn't over, but anyway...

Just totry and explain it one more time, as clearly as possible. I can't speak for everyone but here's where I think (some) people take issue with Finns;

Germans, Swiss, English, Dutch etc people may not be entirely or to any great degree "nordic" and they don't want to be, but the subraces in those countries, whatever you call them, are entirely "caucasian" or "europid" or "white" or whichever specific term you want to use.

Finnic people may be very nordic, much more so than the aforementioned countries, but some people consider them to have such considerable "mongoloid" "asian" admixture, that they aren't even wholly white, let alone germanic.

hence my question about whether you would prefer someone half Swedish, half black (or Chinese or whatever) over someone who was not Swedish or nordic but was entirely "caucasian".

I don't know how much more clearly it could be explained than that.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rivalin View Post
    It's a bit rude to tell people when a conversation is or isn't over, but anyway...

Just to try and explain it one more time, as clearly as possible. I can't speak for everyone but here's where I think (some) people take issue with Finns;

Germans, Swiss, English, Dutch etc people may not be entirely or to any great degree "nordic" and they don't want to be, but the subraces in those countries, whatever you call them, are entirely "caucasian" or "europid" or "white" or whichever specific term you want to use.

Finnic people may be very nordic, much more so than the aforementioned countries, but some people consider them to have such considerable "mongoloid" "asian" admixture, that they aren't even wholly white, let alone germanic.

hence my question about whether you would prefer someone half Swedish, half black (or Chinese or whatever) over someone who was not Swedish or nordic but was entirely "caucasian".

I don't know how much more clearly it could be explained than that.

Hmm and what "mongol" would that be? Lappish or samic? They are a separate group that can be found in the northern parts of Norway, Finland and Sweden and is a minority in either country.

You don´t seem to understand that nordic is a separete race, wich has several subraces and ethnicitys wish I already mentioned.

Finlands three racial groups are Halstatt/Borreby (nordic/skandinavian/ancient germanic/peninsulan nordic), Ladogan-subrace (external nordic), and eastbaltic (Same as eastern Germany, Baltic states (external nordic) and distinct both by race and language from slavs). All this grups are parts of the group nordic race wich emerged about ten thousands years ago and colonizied most areas of central and western Europe and there has blended with celtic, atlantid, dinarian, alpin and so forth. I don´t still understand this prejudice about nordfolk from Finland.

You don´t seem to really get it by stating that about other foreign races. Caucasian is not a race but a sub-species, in wich were arabic, semites and all kind of europeanids are part of so clearly caucatian is not a not a term to go after if you what to presevere etnical balance for nordid/europeanid peoples. Your staement is simply not true: Finnic are eurodeanid and there for a part of the caucatian subspeices. The two other largest human subspecies are mongoloids and kongoids/negroids. You don´t exactly convince here with your accusations. It does not really matter what predjudice "people in common" has about finnic folk on this community, wich you seem to think has some scientific weight, it still don´t change any facts.

Nordic is as I already stated, a certain kind racial and ethnical groups in wich germanics decends from and is the central part of this group, as well as a large part of celtics, gauls, atlantids, ladogans, eastbaltic and even some slavs plus other (Continental and external nordics/subraces). The ancient trides called germanics are emigrants of the peinsulan nordic subrace: teutonic, cimbrers, vandals, visigotic, ostrogotic, angels, saxons, franks and som on. Finnics are also part of the nordfolk (or nordic race by anthropological and racial biological fact)

The question about half chineese and half blacks are an nonqustion becuase they they are not of nordic or europeanid stock, finnics are (as i mentioned: Hallstatt, eastbaltic and lagoganian is nordic peninsulan and external-nordic subraces, just like several central-nordic europeans: Germans, dutsch, old francs, austrians so forth: Mainly known as germanics. So the anwear is simply no. Crossbreading between nordics and asian or african ethnical groups is nothing I support but it has really nothing to do with the case. So simply: Swedes, Norwegians, Danish, Icelandic, German, Austrian, Dutch, several frensh minoritys, englishmen, finns, western baltics (eastbaltic subrace) and dossens of other european nationalitys of north, central and westeuropean (and a samll part easteuro) are decendent or related to the nordic peninsulan subrace but has evolved and blended togehter with other continental subgroups.

Sweds:

Finnic:

Some examples of mongloids:

From your point of view, are we scandinavians also mongols then due to our racial and ethnical likeness to the finnics? Well this could create some fuss in the pan-germania, becuase this would be the result of following your analysis. In wich way are exactly finnics mongolid, though I have never tumbled across something that says so. This real issue is that people tend to get finnics and lappish/samic mixed up.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 19th, 2017 @ 12:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It's impossible to argue with someone who entirely misconstrues and fails to understand one's arguments, so I shan't attempt to, really you win. I'm hoping it's the language barrier and not just you being intellectually "challenged".

ps lol at the fact that your attempt to find the most nordic Finns you could still including a girl with quite blatantly obvious asiatic features.

Last Online
    Friday, November 29th, 2019 @ 12:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    National Capitalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    A christian has nothing to say about anything about germanic culture.
    I'm a Christian, and i can say whatever i like about Germanic culture as long as i stay within the forum rules. Are you going to stop me?

:o
    I am Ripper... Tearer... Slasher... Gouger.
    I am the Teeth in the Darkness, the Talons in the Night.
    Mine is Strength... and Lust... and Power!
    I AM BEOWULF!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast