United States United States
    Hater of 2 Party Politics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was unfortunately attacked by a Negro male and managed to fend him off, but barely. He did not get what he wanted, let's say. What are some good forms of self defense for women who are fairly small ( 5'4", 115 lbs. ) I mean I just can't throw a strong enough punch like a guy, even a smallish guy. This is all obvious, of course, but just wondering if any men here have any ideas on better methods of self defense for such situations. And further more would I not be the criminal, in view of the way things run around here at least, if I were to purchase say a handgun or something and then use it on an attacker like this ? Wouldn't they probably end up sending me to prison for it while he probably sues me for defending myself. ?

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: Best Methods of Self Defense for Women?

"I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 04:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If you are uncomfortable with using lethal force, I suggest pepper-spray or a taser.

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 19th, 2006 @ 03:22 AM
    Subrace
    Old Germanic Reihengräber type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Occupation
    Hustler
    Politics
    advanced tribalism
    Religion
    scientific pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

make sure you always have a strong nordic male holding your hand, or do what southernboy said.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 6th, 2009 @ 01:23 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Skandonordid /w Dalofaelid admix
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Family
    Married, happily
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I don't trust women's self-defense courses. In real life the attacker won't be as predictable as in these courses.
    You should always be equipped with chemicals.
    Further more I think a strong appearance in itself fends off many potential offenders, but not all.

As a woman you will always be physically inferior to the offender, that's why I wouldn't recommend a martial art that relies upon weight.
    Boxing and wrestling would be the worst techniques to pick.
    Choose a martial art that is independet from weight and strength like brazilian jiu-jitsu.
    If you don't plan on investing much time then go with the chemicals plus a short reminder of human physiology. Eye gouching and groin shots should be the primary objectives.
    If he managed to get you on the ground try to kick his kidneys with your heels, very effective. There are also a couple chokes which can't be explained by words.
    "We were never more free than under the German occupation!"

- Jean-Paul Sartre

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 27th, 2007 @ 06:17 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Krav-Maga, why not?

Renewed
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Country
    Jaded
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nibelung
    I don't trust women's self-defense courses. In real life the attacker won't be as predictable as in these courses.
    You should always be equipped with chemicals.
    Further more I think a strong appearance in itself fends off many potential offenders, but not all.

As a woman you will always be physically inferior to the offender, that's why I wouldn't recommend a martial art that relies upon weight.
    Boxing and wrestling would be the worst techniques to pick.
    Choose a martial art that is independet from weight and strength like brazilian jiu-jitsu.
    If you don't plan on investing much time then go with the chemicals plus a short reminder of human physiology. Eye gouching and groin shots should be the primary objectives.
    If he managed to get you on the ground try to kick his kidneys with your heels, very effective. There are also a couple chokes which can't be explained by words.
    Well, the women's self defense courses that you don't trust teach things such as "eye gouching and groin shots". Actually, I do think these courses are very good. I've never taken one, but I have known people that have. Also, there was a news article not too long ago about a little girl who took one of those courses at school and then when she was getting off the bus one day, this guy grabbed her and she fought him off, plus was able to get a description of her attacker. I was impressed. I would hope my daughter would take control of a situation that way.
    "I do not know what horrified me most at that time: the economic misery of my companions, their moral and ethical coarseness, or the low level of their intellectual development." Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Last Online
    Thursday, May 18th, 2006 @ 05:29 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Hater of 2 Party Politics
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My brother has given me a pair of 'brass knuckles' to wear as a precaution i guess as i'm approaching my home , if i'm alone at night for instance. I suppose these would greatly enhance my punching power. If I were to even swing in a 'rabbit punch' type fashion, the way he instructed me to, wearing these , it would still (at least I would think) stun if not knock down almost any man. If I were able to swing this way, wearing these, fast and as hard as I could and as many times as I could (which was basically the way I fought off the attacker before, except i was of course bare fisted ) , then I suppose each time I connected it might do some decent damage. Granted, not as much as a man wearing them who clocks another man ( could kill him i understand) , but still definitely enough to fend him off quicker and more effectively than bare-fisted. Sure, it's a cheat and seems like a cheap move, but this is survival we're dealing with here, and it's just like in Nature, the smaller creatures need to innovate or adapt methods of fending off or killing if necessary larger predators. Its about as simple as that, to my mind at least.
    This country Harald saved
    with his giant fleet,
    this country Hakon protected
    whilst Oyvind sung;
    Olav painted the country
    with a cross of his blood,
    from its heights Sverre spoke
    up against Rome.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Monkshood
    Far and away the best chance of self defense for women is biting and scratching, which is how women have always fought anyway.

The human bite is capable of crushing with 5 tonnes of power which will put off any size of attacker.

Just bite and keep biting, don't let go.
    Yes, it's not that bad... however I would not bite or scratch anybody if I were you. Who the hell are they? Nobody really knows what kind of place they come from... Those kind of aggressors are often addicted to drugs, they can be infected by STD, I'm thinking about HIV or hepatite as well. I mean, is there a risk if you swallow infected blood?

As already mentioned, pepper-spray is nice. Put a lot in the eyes, then you ring the bells (if you know what I mean). Can too work the other way around.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Sweet Misantropist
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Subrace
    Nordid-Baltid
    Country
    Family
    Currently dating
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Tribal, Social, Earthly
    Religion
    Gythia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thebigslumber
    I was unfortunately attacked by a Negro male and managed to fend him off, but barely. He did not get what he wanted, let's say. What are some good forms of self defense for women who are fairly small ( 5'4", 115 lbs. ) I mean I just can't throw a strong enough punch like a guy, even a smallish guy. This is all obvious, of course, but just wondering if any men here have any ideas on better methods of self defense for such situations. And further more would I not be the criminal, in view of the way things run around here at least, if I were to purchase say a handgun or something and then use it on an attacker like this ? Wouldn't they probably end up sending me to prison for it while he probably sues me for defending myself. ?
    You need something you can get immediately into your hands, that's easy to use without training, that's very effective, that's dirty, that is a surprise, that gives you a clear advantage and that terminates the attack with one blow because if it fails you will not get a second chance.

Something like this.

http://www.donrearic.com/brassknuckles.html

Kidding you. *wink* I am about the same height and weight and I have one of these sticks. They are legal because they are key fobs. You never forget it because you always have your keys on you.

http://www.donrearic.com/koppostick.html

You can knock out anybody with them. You bury the end of the stick in his temple or sink it into his eye pupil as fast and as strong as you can.
    Even if you miss, he will squirm with pain. The other important thing is you must always scream as loud as you can. Oh and don't forget to shout that you have AIDS and that you will byte him mothafucka.
    Mother is the name of God in the lips and hearts of children.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast