View Poll Results: How old are you?

Voters
143. You may not vote on this poll
  • <13

    0 0%
  • 13-15

    0 0%
  • 16-20

    19 13.29%
  • 21-25

    37 25.87%
  • 26-30

    24 16.78%
  • 31-35

    29 20.28%
  • 36-40

    15 10.49%
  • 41-45

    11 7.69%
  • 46-50

    5 3.50%
  • >50

    3 2.10%
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 288

Thread: Age of Skadi Members...

  1. #41
    Junior Member Skeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, September 2nd, 2004 @ 04:30 PM
    Subrace
    Armenoid/Med/Alpinid
    Location
    America
    Gender
    Age
    35
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Freethought
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    Don't waste your life working your ass off! Live your life, especially when you're young, in your teens, 20's and 30's!

  2. #42
    Account Disabled on Request

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    3,286
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    I'm 22. I have a lot of regrets which plague me often. Most of all I wish I wouldn't let the opinions of others be so important.

    It is hard to be self-centered without being egotistical or driving yourself into some deplorable mental state. OCD is really common, I do have a few 'silly habits' which I cannot do anything about. Like disassociative disorder it happens to people who have a lot of fear from traumatic experiences as a child. Understand it as a coping mechanism, you're trying to calm your (rational and irrational) fears. The reason you can't go out into the world much any more is because you are not able to control the outside world. You can control your house/apartment and your 'silly habits' can be performed. But this is not so in the outside world, and so your power to cope with your irrational fears is taken away from you, hence the anxiety. You have to totally change your perspective on things, first of all realize how insignificant and meaningless the little things you do really are. For instance, what does it matter within the massive scope of cosmic and human history if your signature on a 'lunatic fringe' website like Skadi, which all of a few thousand people who ever existed know about, doesn't show up 100% of the time or doesn't look exactly how you imagine? Thinking about things in that way helps me.

  3. #43
    Member
    Prince Eugen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Age
    49
    Posts
    807
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by MVSSOLINI
    I notice most people are 22 as well as myself, but I will not be 23 till May 6th. Quite frankly, this brings back the subject I do not want to be old since I have wasted a lot of my life.
    Τen years older than you!
    ME NE FREGO

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Re: How old are ya?

    29..going on 603 years old.

    Regrets..many....too nice...too generous...too silly..impulsive...mad..aggressive...eas y going..too laid back with life in general....

  5. #45
    Member
    Tommy Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    ...
    Gender
    Politics
    monolingualism
    Religion
    Protestant to the core
    Posts
    378
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by MVSSOLINI
    I notice most people are 22 as well as myself, but I will not be 23 till May 6th. Quite frankly, this brings back the subject I do not want to be old since I have wasted a lot of my life.
    May 5th 23

    8 years ago I thought I'd have house, wife and kids by the time I'm 23, but no.Getting old without getting nothing done pisses me off.

  6. #46
    You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream
    Johannes de León's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Location
    Terra Firma
    Gender
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Posts
    1,367
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    22.
    Am i the only one who don't feel that have wasted time in life?
    .

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Mistress Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    1,024
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Thumbs Up Re: How old are ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by haviaja
    May 5th 23

    8 years ago I thought I'd have house, wife and kids by the time I'm 23, but no.Getting old without getting nothing done pisses me off.

    I have the house & the (soon to be husband) but I am still regretful about my impulsive behaviour. It dosen't matter really...everybody has regrets...but the truth is ...I am happy (touch wood) NOW..and that is what matters. Past...future...The one main benefit to getting older is learning & developing a good relationship with yourself & inner feelings (phobia's,fears, desires, lusts, improving oneself mentally & maintaining vitality).

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Mac Seafraidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2018 @ 08:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Irish, Italian, and either Flemish or Walloon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Borreby
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Delaware Delaware
    Location
    U$$Rael
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Forum activist
    Politics
    Fascism and National Socialism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,598
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Thumbs Up Re: How old are ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by lg
    I'm 22. I have a lot of regrets which plague me often. Most of all I wish I wouldn't let the opinions of others be so important.

    It is hard to be self-centered without being egotistical or driving yourself into some deplorable mental state. OCD is really common, I do have a few 'silly habits' which I cannot do anything about. Like disassociative disorder it happens to people who have a lot of fear from traumatic experiences as a child. Understand it as a coping mechanism, you're trying to calm your (rational and irrational) fears. The reason you can't go out into the world much any more is because you are not able to control the outside world. You can control your house/apartment and your 'silly habits' can be performed. But this is not so in the outside world, and so your power to cope with your irrational fears is taken away from you, hence the anxiety. You have to totally change your perspective on things, first of all realize how insignificant and meaningless the little things you do really are. For instance, what does it matter within the massive scope of cosmic and human history if your signature on a 'lunatic fringe' website like Skadi, which all of a few thousand people who ever existed know about, doesn't show up 100% of the time or doesn't look exactly how you imagine? Thinking about things in that way helps me.
    I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder as well Ig. Not really visual annoyances, but some like other people. Think or death and heart attacks constantly. Face blemishes that are noticable on people, never say anything,but in my head I am get that the fvck off. The doors in my room must be shut. I also have Anxiety/Depression/Agoraphobia, and possibly bipolar

  9. #49
    Member
    Tommy Vercetti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Location
    ...
    Gender
    Politics
    monolingualism
    Religion
    Protestant to the core
    Posts
    378
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    Hmm.There's a lot of troubled people on this forum.Glad to know I'm not the only one

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Mac Seafraidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2018 @ 08:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    German, Irish, Italian, and either Flemish or Walloon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Borreby
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Delaware Delaware
    Location
    U$$Rael
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Family
    Single, looking
    Occupation
    Forum activist
    Politics
    Fascism and National Socialism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Posts
    1,598
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Post Re: How old are ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by haviaja
    Hmm.There's a lot of troubled people on this forum.Glad to know I'm not the only one
    I do not call it troubled too much really. It is misunfortunate inheritance.

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello Skadi Members
    By Indo-European in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Thursday, July 27th, 2017, 01:26 AM
  2. Hello Skadi Members
    By Da Vinci in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 8th, 2011, 12:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •