Thursday, September 2nd, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    well, it is rather poor -- and has an uncertain future
    Granted!

Poland is a poor country, and yes - it does have an uncertain future!

However, the reason for it's predicament, could be because - its run by the Polish for the Vatican!

In other words, the Vatican (and the jews - of course) is creaming off the wealth!

The same thing happend in England, where, as soon as those xTian scroungers turned up, the people became poor!

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterThaGreat View Post
    What I have problem with Poles is their catholism. That's the most un-germanic faith ever, there's no room for Pope benders in the protestant Germanic sphere. However if these new immigrant adopt the Northern European protestantism, culturally assimilate I have no problems with Polako's.

its tricky - and I am no Catholic when it comes to the Vatican. But they do have a German pope these days and no one can deny the strength of the faith in say, Bavaria . Its easy to critize from afar - but it constitutes a powerful force within the Land itself.

But we are speaking of Poles -- and here I would tend to think that the Church is a problem - at least for others. Perhaps thats true of the Irish as well..........eyes:

Nevertheless - its worth recording that the Polish church was a real powerhouse when it came to overthrowing the Red tyranny - perhaps the only power that could do so ?? complex , I fear!

Last Online
    Thursday, March 29th, 2012 @ 11:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo - Saxon.
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    [Psychologist]
    Politics
    Patriotic
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbionMP View Post
    The same thing happend in England, where, as soon as those "Xian" scroungers turned up, the people became poor!
    ...in England, it is different for sure. We have no living tradition of an English Catholicism. Old families don't count for much here ---most of the Catholic church is alien in support! Better if we ditch the lot -- they mostly talk irrelevant nonsense anyway!

Perhaps you know the old German Proverb :

A rich church -- a poor peasantry !!

Its guess its true. Any faith should ideally be folk national!

Last Online
    Thursday, September 2nd, 2010 @ 06:54 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    ...in England, it is different for sure. We have no living tradition of an English Catholicism. Old families don't count for much here ---most of the Catholic church is alien in support! Better if we ditch the lot -- they mostly talk irrelevant nonsense anyway!

True! but we did have the Normans who hoisted xInsanity onto the rest of us in the first place!

Perhaps you know the old German Proverb :

A rich church -- a poor peasantry !!

Its guess its true. Any faith should ideally be folk national!
    That's a good proverb!

The problem with the church, is that: they revolve around words in a book.

The 'constitutional republics' in America are the same!

And so are the democracy brigade!

Whereas with NS, it makes much more sense to center life on things that actually exist, i.e. - such as - People, and Land.....etc.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Even the Germans didn't manage that.........
    Most Europeans would have been considered compatible. Even when the highly controversial term "Aryan" was in use, it referred to "those whose subracial make-up is not alien to the German folk". So using NS Germany as an example for Germanic blood purity as by law, is a dangerous example. NS Germany had more than 3 million foreigners, and Hitler's favourite cafe was an Italian cafe in Munich.

There were after the war a great many Polish people in England . For the most part, they assimilated totally.
    One of my friends here at university is quarter Polish, otherwise a homegrown Brit. Apart from the surname, there are little pointers towards his Polish ancestry. He looks less "exotic" than most would imagine when they hear that someone is quarter-foreign. There is still some slight West Baltid influence in his phenotype, but he does not stand out from the crowd whatsoever.

But now , the numbers are seriously increasing - although I do understand that many also return home.
    Trouble is, them coming here in such great numbers is not only creating a situation over here that we were clearly not prepared to handle, it's also creating a situation that could hardly have been predicted back home in Poland. Waiting lists for dentists and plumbers are especially long, from what I hear from Polish acquaintances here at uni (and yes they are numerous, probably the second biggest group of foreign students after Germans [])

Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood View Post
    They are excellent car thieves from what I hear.
    Let's not get into that. I know you try some light-hearted humour, but I think that goes a little over the top. I take it you are American? - Well, then don't even get me started about the many, many negative stereotypes we have about you's over here in Europe.

What I have problem with Poles is their catholism. That's the most un-germanic faith ever, there's no room for Pope benders in the protestant Germanic sphere. However if these new immigrant adopt the Northern European protestantism, culturally assimilate I have no problems with Polako's.
    Growing up in Tyrol, and otherwise having ancestry mainly from other Southern German areas, I suppose I should **** off right away then, eh? eyes:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, January 8th, 2008 @ 11:48 AM
    Subrace
    Teutonordid (Hallstatt)
    Crossed in love
    Occupation
    student/musician/
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post

Let's not get into that. I know you try some light-hearted humour, but I think that goes a little over the top. I take it you are American? - Well, then don't even get me started about the many, many negative stereotypes we have about you's over here in Europe. :
    The biggest anti-American country in Europe is by far Germany! A German person expressing positive feelings toward US or Americans would be publicly decapitated in the local market square. However, I've never heard Germans claiming Americans to be criminals, pocket-thiefs or prostitutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Growing up in Tyrol, and otherwise having ancestry mainly from other Southern German areas, I suppose I should **** off right away then, eh? eyes:
    I don't want to go on that. Let just say that I think it's a big tragedy for Southern German. I have a hard time to relate anything what the term "Germanic" stands for with Catholism! It certainly does not belong to the great societies based on Northern European heritage, it has only created a havoc here and in the Anglo-colonies.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 03:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The biggest anti-American country in Europe is by far Germany! A German person expressing positive feelings toward US or Americans would be publicly decapitated in the local market square.
    I doubt that. Most Europeans today are strongly oposed to the US government. Germany's government, however (like most European governments), is still mildly in favor of Israel and the US, which they have to be as the puppet regimes they are.

That being said, I'd characterise Poles as introverted, calculated and ultra-patriotic. Further, their mentallity is very similar to the Western-European mentallity in the '60s. They are on a transition point between traditional living and post-modern living, all the extremes that go along with it. There are the youth thugs and gangs famous for stealing cars as well as the ultra-conservative old man who goes to church every single day, there are the hooligans, the skinheads, the punks and the hundreds of thousands of pilgriums.

This observation is based on my living among Poles in the East of Poland for about three months.

Last Online
    Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid/Keltic admixture + CM
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    F*ck politics!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What I have seen from the thousands of Poles invading my country. They are rather poor people without any knowledge. Lot's of alchoholics, who steal our jobs and try to have fights with the local community. So in my humble opinion I think they're idiots who have to return to Poland.
    Germanic Ethnic, Cultural, Spiritual and Racial preservation

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 03:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Thorsson View Post
    What I have seen from the thousands of Poles invading my country. They are rather poor people without any knowledge. Lot's of alchoholics, who steal our jobs and try to have fights with the local community. So in my humble opinion I think they're idiots who have to return to Poland.
    The ones who come to our countries to look for a job are usually the ones who can't find a job in their own country. Therefore, it's only logical that most of them are poorly educated and of poor intelligence. This is one of the things that makes modern immigration policies so harmful for the "rich" West.

This doesn't mean that most Poles are educated and of poor intelligence, though. During my time in Poland, I happen to have had the oportunity to spend some time with the Polish upper-middle class (eg. a book presentation, with a cello or violin quartet taking care of musical interludes) and they didn't come off as any less intelligent, any less educated or any less civilised than the upper-middle class in my country.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    French Canadian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I agree that Protestantism, with its return to the original semitic doctrine, is clearly more Germanic in essence...eyes:

Oh, how could I ever forget! Buddhism and Voodoo are so much more Germanic than Catholicism too!

By the way, everyone should be (but is not, as this post demonstrates) clever enough to know that most (staunchily believer or not) Catholics only care for the Pope to a very limited extent.

While I am rather sympathetic to Protestantism, I do think too that Catholic Europe was a rather glorious place and that Catholicism helped a lot to create European civilization.

The biggest anti-American country in Europe is by far Germany! A German person expressing positive feelings toward US or Americans would be publicly decapitated in the local market square. However, I've never heard Germans claiming Americans to be criminals, pocket-thiefs or prostitutes.
    The biggest anti-American country in Europe is probably France. So anti-American it gets annoying.

I don't want to go on that. Let just say that I think it's a big tragedy for Southern German. I have a hard time to relate anything what the term "Germanic" stands for with Catholism! It certainly does not belong to the great societies based on Northern European heritage, it has only created a havoc here and in the Anglo-colonies.
    I think it's a tragedy for you to believe that Germanic countries and cultures started to exist in the 16th century. Because the whole of Europe was Catholic before this time, you knew that Peter?
    "The heavenly motions... are nothing but a continuous song for several voices, perceived not by the ear but by the intellect,
    a figured music which sets landmarks
    in the immeasurable flow of time."

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast