View Poll Results: Can you be a Muslim and be a Germanic preservationist too?

Voters
204. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure thing!

28 13.73%
  • No way!

165 80.88%
  • Other

11 5.39%
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728

Thread: Islam & Germanic Identity

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    12 Minutes Ago @ 07:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelfgar View Post
    I agree that, generally, immigration increases crime in the West but it looks more related to the economics of the immigrants' countries than religion.
    Or related to their genetics, like being extremely inbred, how MENAs tend to be. Also, regression to the mean.

Yeah, your 'crime has a colour' point is valid but those perpetrators are not usually Muslims.
    Like in Rotherham, Telford, Rochdale, Newcastle and so on?

If it was up to me, there'd be no more Muslim settlers in Britain and the ones here would not be allowed to breed like they are doing. But there is no honour in demonizing groups of people and I try not to indulge in that. I'll tell you about a couple of connected experiences I had as a student . . .

I was in a launderette one day and a young head-scarfed (probably Pakistani) woman came in with a bag of things to wash. She didn't really know what she was doing and couldn't speak English but she communicated to me that she wanted help and I showed her what to do with the machines. Later, her husband (he seemed like) came in to collect her. She said something to him and pointed at me. He then thanked me (in good English) for helping her so she'd obviously wanted to show her gratitude and I found that quite touching.

On another occasion in the same launderette, a group of older teenagers - white English boys and girls - came in carrying a crate of beer botttles and it looked like they'd already drunk a few. They put the crate down and then used the room as a soccer pitch, kicking a small ball around the place. Then one of the boys climbed onto the washing machines and lied down on them as if going to bed. I had to politely but firmly ask him to move while I put some powder in my machine. A bit later, that same boy went over to the waste-paper bin in the corner and urinated in it. Nice. Eventually these scallywags left. The contrast with the behaviour of the Muslim couple speaks for itelf.
    Yada, yada, yada (or, perhaps, yalla yalla yalla?). What do these individual bleeding heart anecdotes have to do with anything?
    No one doubts, that individual examples of them are "good" and some of us are "bad". But, not that it would be actually relevant for an ethno-nationalist how good or bad racial foreigners behave, purely hypothetically speaking, even for a civic nationalist the point has to be about averages and not about individual cases if he's looking for a halfway stable state.

As for your two stories in themselves, in one you could have acted and told those of your own people to behave.
    In the other, you could have simply done nothing at all and ignored her. I also try not to be purposely aggressive or "mean" to foreigners or to unduly hate on them (primarily, because they're just a symptom) but I would never go out of my way to help one.
    This is just something that should be taboo for a nationalist as this sort of behaviour got us into this situation in the first place. We're far too nice.

As for the initial thread question, no, it's obviously not possible to be a Germanic preservationist and the member of a religion that demands a travel to the Near East, to whorship one rock together with a million racial others and stone some other rocks, as its religious duty.

One might find some positive traces in some aspects of Islam, mostly those that are/were universal to functional societies, like respect for the family etc, but one might find those and a thousand more positive aspects in belief systems closer to his own culture and people. No need to look for it in the most foreign cults, especially if it's one that's currently invading your country and whose bearers are demographically endangering your existence.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Juthunge For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, November 18th, 2018 @ 11:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    8/16 English, 1/16 Scott. English, 3/16 Irish English, 4/16 Irish
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Nationalist / Eclectic
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    Or related to their genetics, like being extremely inbred, how MENAs tend to be. Also, regression to the mean

. . . Like in Rotherham, Telford, Rochdale, Newcastle and so on?
    Blacks are very over-represented in British prisons but the statistics for nationality give a more complex picture:

Name:  UK Cimes by Nationality 2013-14.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  63.7 KB
    (2013-14)

Why are Lithuanians 7 times more likely to go to jail than Indians?

Yada, yada, yada (or, perhaps, yalla yalla yalla?). What do these individual bleeding heart anecdotes have to do with anything?
    No one doubts, that individual examples of them are "good" and some of us are "bad". But, not that it would be actually relevant for an ethno-nationalist how good or bad racial foreigners behave, purely hypothetically speaking, even for a civic nationalist the point has to be about averages and not about individual cases if he's looking for a halfway stable state.
    I was just making the point that demonizing foreigners/immigrants is stupid. There is a difference between having a bleeding heart and having a sense of fair-play. The rest of your statement I agree with and I made a similar point in my earlier post.

As for your two stories in themselves, in one you could have acted and told those of your own people to behave.
    Not unless I had had a death-wish. Some of the locals in that Yorkshire city were very anti-student, in a social class way. It probably helped that I have a northern English accent.

In the other, you could have simply done nothing at all and ignored her. I also try not to be purposely aggressive or "mean" to foreigners or to unduly hate on them (primarily, because they're just a symptom) but I would never go out of my way to help one. This is just something that should be taboo for a nationalist as this sort of behaviour got us into this situation in the first place. We're far too nice.
    One does not have to be cold-hearted to be an ethno-nationalist. That attitude and the demonizing I already mentioned are things that deter ordinary people from nationalism (especially in Germany, I imagine). We have to make clear that preferring one's own kind does not mean hating others and that nationalists are not ranting, psychopathic xenophobes. That is the kind of behaviour that got us into this situation because the current 'love thy fellow man' attitude is a historical reaction to slavery and Nazism.

Bloodhound
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    I agree that, generally, immigration increases crime in the West but it looks more related to the economics of the immigrants' countries than religion.
    I agree, religion is not the driving force.
    It is usually their whole culture and biology. First, tribal societies are by definition self-regulated with violence: feuds, vengeance, etc.
    Second, they are simply less intelligent.
    And third, they usually come to us because they see no perspective in their country of origin, and if they don't see a possible perspective in our countries (because of their culture and thus lack of education etc.) they do what most males would do: they try to fight for their place in society (a.k.a. they take what they want), literally.

Blacks are very over-represented in British prisons but the statistics for nationality give a more complex picture [...]
    I don't know how it is in Britain, but in Germany you go to prison for not paying your broadcast license fee or for tax evasion.
    Rapists, murderers and assault offenders usually go free. This is usually under the cover of "youth", but "youth" is anything under 30, and statistically that's when most violent crimes are committed anyways. So cheers to our justice system.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jäger For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    I'm not happy with Communist criminal justice, wherein class warfare leads prosecutions to convictions. The idea that White Collar means White and others are all noble savages deserving our "undying" patience is repugnant. Marx said race war is the basis of class conflict, but I don't identify with White Collar. I'm not wealthy like Mitt Romney or Donald Trump, but I don't hate them for their successes. To me, crime must be punished according to its severity, not its class.

Furthermore, I lament the loss of Bradford into Bradfordistan. We were poor mill workers who struggled for everything and were replaced with foreigners. In both the before and after, we weren't acknowledged as deserving respect. This is enough to shift from Labour to BNP.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    One does not have to be cold-hearted to be an ethno-nationalist. That attitude and the demonizing I already mentioned are things that deter ordinary people from nationalism (especially in Germany, I imagine). We have to make clear that preferring one's own kind does not mean hating others and that nationalists are not ranting, psychopathic xenophobes. That is the kind of behaviour that got us into this situation because the current 'love thy fellow man' attitude is a historical reaction to slavery and Nazism.

Not wanting them in your country and calling a spade a space =/= hatred. If Muslims are such angels, why did the rape of Sweden skyrocket by 500% since they're there? Coincidence? Why do their neighborhoods look and smell like sh*tholes? And don't blame it on poverty, the governments hand them out welfare and housings.

One "nice" Paki doesn't change these facts. Pakis are probably among the more tame/liberal Muslims anyway. And what made her so special, that she said thank you? She didn't do you a favor, you did her. And saying thank you is just common sense and coutesy, hardly anything out of the ordinary. I doubt you'd have noticed it if an Englishwoman said it. I'm always amazed at the reasons aliens get praised... she said thank you, he has a job, she is a human being... oh, please. If anything, it shows just how lowered our standards have become, and how rare these things are among them to begin with.

But your behavior is typical, and a reason we are in this mess. You help and praise the immigrant, you complain about your own people, but you don't do anything about it. What moral lessons do you think you're giving? You made an immigrant feel welcome and served. Maybe next time she won't even bother to learn the language or figure out the instructions, because there'll be another cuck who will do it for her. Nice and easy. The taxpayer already pays for her stay and welfare there, but that's not enough.

You think this attitude is harmless, but it's not. Look at this cucked Swede. Is this what Germanics should aspire to be?

Cucked Swede develops badge welcoming his demographic demise

I'm not for "integration" of aliens, but neither do I think we should be sbservient to them. They don't bother with anything and then we get Little Turkey and Little Middle East and mosques and Sharia implemented in our countries. Neither Islam nor Muslims or other aliens from the desert are entitled to our countries. Does the Middle East go out of its way to accomodate non-Muslim immigrants? I think not.

And you talk about "demonizing", but you generalized and painted your own countrymen with a brush. What was the point of that? Make us see what angels immigrants are and what losers Germanics? Please

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bärin For This Useful Post:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Ancestry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    That's horrendously disgusting. I bet he does it to prove he's not Breivik.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728