Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Describe Yourself "What Are You Like"

I'm fairly tall, fairly intelligent, rather good looking,I'm from the North East, I'm cruel, i'm friendly, I'm reckless at times, I'm somewhat rebellious, I love kids, I love the ladies, I'm independent, I'm cynical, I'm ambitious, I'm greedy at times, I like to talk, I love music, I like to watch TV, I'm somewhat of a misogynist.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Family
    Married parent
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    I'm good looking, of average height, thyroid body type I guess, naturally light brown but dyed ashen blond hair, green eyes that sometimes turn blue. I'm daring and open to most new experiences, I'm egotistical and narcissistic but I will go through hell to help the friends I love. Modest is sure something I am not. I don't care what people think of me. I don't need others to kiss my ass in order to feel good about myself. I know I am good. I'm straightforward and if I think you're a loser, I'll say it right in your face.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, March 18th, 2019 @ 11:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    75% Hellenic. 25% Anglosaxon
    Subrace
    Noric
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Still searching
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I'm of average height and weight, gyneoid body type, naturally light brown hair and hazel eyes that sometimes turn green.

I am told that I am too smart for my own good. I am extroverted, sociable and outgoing and like to meet new people and learn foreign languages. I have studied Psychology so I guess I am people-oriented. I tend to leave an extremely positive or extremely negative impression on others. Never an average/indifferent one.

Although I appear as generally self-confident, I am very insecure(ly attached) when it comes to relationships, which stems from the fact that I grew up in a broken home and did not receive enough attention/acceptance when I was a child. I am extremely sensitive and have been hurt too many times (many of which out of my own fault/naivete). I am emotionally intense and very expressive in my (body) language.
    I tend to act on impulse, to scapegoat and to knowingly engage into various kinds of self-deception, as a defense mechanism. When I am not keeping my mind busy with something, I often become self-destructive.

I am a double Virgo (sun/moon) but much less uptight and perfect(/ionist) than you would guess. I have good health in general but I am prone to psychosomatic illness mostly manifesting as various skin conditions (rashes, dry scalp, etc).

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thumbs Down

I am basically fabulous... yes, that would be the best way to describe me. I am incredibly gorgeous, amazingly intelligent and creative with a great voice, fantastic sense of humour and adorable dress sense... I'm modest, kind, unassuming, wise and the envy of everyone... I even envy myself for my own greatness and frequently look in the mirror because I just can't get enough of myself. My life is wonderful as long as I'm in it.... which I always am, thank god, because if I weren't I would technically be dead.... and what a loss to the world that would be....

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, November 11th, 2008 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'm moody and overly sensitive

Last Online
    Thursday, September 11th, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Paganist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I'm noticeably tall-statured, well buildt (muscular) and naturally medium brown/Reddish haired. My eyes are Hazel/green. Relatively handsome in the complex (some peoples say).

Medium-high intelligence, and substantial reflective nature ,although pervaded by explosions of vital, atavic energy. Evoluted sensitive personality melted into ancestrally violent spirit. Introverted tendentially.
    (as Guenther would say......Dinarid temprament)

I rarely start a battle, but i conclude the battle, if i'm forced to.
    In a Kyokushin (martial art) tournament, my phylosophy would tend more to a "life or death" than to a "live and let live/fair play/important is no win rather partecipate, etc etc...."............
    So, i think i'm oriented toward an affirmative life phylosophy
    Although it's not my principal job i'm in the military reserve of my country (as officer).

On the other side, my sensitvity level is very high. I'm vulnerable. I feel the effects of things the others don't notice at all. Natural landscapes and (to a lesser extent) human creations have a great effect on me. It advanteges me in some artistic expression as drawing or music. Many think i have a good voice to sing, but probably i'm simply naturally in tune. Since music is mathematic and mathematic is symmetry........well i think i got (even only for a brief moment) the symmetry of universe.

I'm naturally curious and i'd like to explore every place on the earth. I like the challenges ; i put to the test myself in many different activities and experiences (from 45 mt. under the surface of water, to learning climbing rocks as i'm doing now) to surpass my own limits. I like to travel and to learn languages.
    Cinema is my passion.

I'm very talkative with the peoples i like. But i'm extremely selective..........

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 03:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Body type :

Fairly short, broad shoulders, large rounded head. I'm a typical Borreby.

Eye color :

Blue-grey. Parents have light-blue and green eyes.

Hair color :

Light-blonde as a child. Dark-blonde to brown as an adult.

Tested IQ :

135 (not sure which scale)

Education :

Programming

Job :

IT Consultant

Hobbies and interests :

Collecting and reading vintage books, collecting and reading Belgian/French graphic novels, watching films, listening to music, political philosophy, science, road-tripping, webdesign, graphic design, programming.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Nice thread!

Hi, my name is Julia, I´m 22 years old and a litte bit taller than average females (~1.75cm - differs between morning and evening *g*). My weight is 68kg which is okay for my height. I want to lose 3-4 kgs, anyway. :p
    I´ve blue eyes and naturally middle/dark-blonde hair which I wear long and open most of the time. Sometimes I make them to a horsetail.

I´m a very humourful and loyal, but extreme sensitive person. I love to be around people I know, then I´m outgoing and open - and I can talk like a waterfall! Towards unknown people and in public I´m more introverted and less outgoing (My dad often said "Shy kitty"). I suffered on social phobia in my early teenage years, but not anymore. I´ve pretty good empathy-skills and I know what other people think most of the time - even If they dont say it. I can read their face quite well.
    People say Im clumsy sometimes (Hmmm okay, they are right...:p ) and that I have sweet look - and nose! *g*

I can be emotional and I´m not a very rational "thinker-person". Im not intellectual but of average intelligence.
    My strenghts in school were German, History, Arts, and Biology. I can express myself (verbal and written) in German perfectly, I finished school with a straight 1/A-grade in German. Sadly I´m not so good in English (as you can see), but I work on it. Curiously, I can understand even the hardest, most complicated english texts if I read them. But when it comes to writing by myself, I make many mistakes. It´s crazy, because the English grammar should be easier to handle than the German one...
    I try to learn Islensku (Icelandic language) by myself.

My weakness is math (I hate it wholeheartly) and all what has to do with calculating generally. I had low performances in Physics and Chemistry, too. eyes:

I´m a very natural person and so I love nature by all means. I tend to use less or even no make-up. I love to go Skiing in the winter and I play Volleyball and a little bit Tennis on a hobby-basis during summer.
    My other hobbies are reading, wandering trough the nature, meet with my friends, watching TV and listening to music (especially 80ies and SymphonicMetal)

I got the political ideology and the preservationist attitude particularly from my parents and my beloved family, and to the other part by myself after experiencing very negative things with "foreign, non-european cultures".

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Wednesday, October 20th, 2010 @ 09:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid/Keltic admixture + CM
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    F*ck politics!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I am way to complicated to describe myself. I think there is no one on this planet who can.
    Germanic Ethnic, Cultural, Spiritual and Racial preservation

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    About myself? I'm the best thing since sliced bread, full stop. That should suffice for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast