Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: A Higher Intelligence

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 19th, 2006 @ 04:06 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Occupation
    PORNOGRAPHER
    Politics
    conservative
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    stroker; "I think this is right. Without life being given some meaning or purpose there is no point to being here".
    my point of view exactly

    Moody; Something of a truism if we take 'purpose' and 'point' to mean the same thing.
    However, there is another outlook which says that we look that meaninglessness in the face and make life itself the point ... of life.
    Is the strongest man he who is able to live a full life WITHOUT ILLUSION?

    stroker; "I have traversed the dark corners of my mind for a meaning and a purpose to it all. I have sought solice in various narcotics and the like and have emerged from the other side just as empty and just as clueless as to the reasons we are all here".

    Moody; Cup half full or half 'empty'?
    I am interested in what you say about narcotics; could you expand on that in relation to 'intelligence' in the widest sense?
    I'm a cup is half empty kind of bloke.
    How do you want me to expand on narcotics/intelligence ? It could take a separate forum. I know now that taking such things is not intelligent. But when you are under the influence of say...LSD (acid) for example you think you can figure out the meaning to it all and you feel like your mind has expanded and it probably has to some extent but it only lasts as long as the dose and is most likely as real as the visual illusions that come with it.

    stroker; "In the end if I didn't have my dogs and horses to look after I would long ago have slashed my wrists".

    Moody; What a divine assertion!
    But then the answer may be for those who cannot believe, but also cannot face the emptiness, to give their lives to other beings.
    All misanthropists prefer animals to humans, hence my liking of your statement.
    I am one who prefers the company of animals...with them what you see is what you get. Have been kicked in the head and decieved by too many people as well as a hard life to have a rosey outlook on life. Some find joy in everything others do not.

    Now I know why you call yourself 'stroker';
    'I pressed her thigh and death smiled' (JDM, 'Lament for My Cock')
    the name is a porn industry name Peter Stroker a play on words, Peter is slang for penis. We all have strange aliases in the Jiz Biz.

    stroker; "I still do not know what the purpose of us being here is, but I do know the purpose of my animals being here....they keep me alive.......regardless of any grander and as yet unrevealed plan any God may have".

    Moody; You may find much in Savitri Devi's work to agree with.
    How do you break up the quotes into peices to place replies in the one post....anyone ? Yes Yes I know, damn computer illiterate I am
    Last edited by stroker; Monday, April 5th, 2004 at 09:28 AM.
    Politics is where we send the mediocre people so they can feel vaguely consequential and when they say ''His Excellency or The Honourable Minister", They really mean "This Prick here"

  2. #12
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by stroker
    How do you break up the quotes into peices to place replies in the one post....anyone ? Yes Yes I know, damn computer illiterate I am

    To place a quote you use:

    [QUOTE]what you want to quote[*/QUOTE]

    but removed the *

    Also, you can see how to use many different codes here:
    http://www.forums.skadi.net/misc.php?do=bbcode
    .

    IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

    http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

  3. #13
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    4,097
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator

    I think there is a higher intelligence behind the universe because without it, there would be no purpose to anything. No direction. Nothing. But there is a direction. Everything has a purpose, even if we don't understand it at this point in time.
    If the universe goes on forever, then our reality must be one of an infinate number of possiblities. There need be no reason other than mathematical certainty.

  4. #14
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    If the universe goes on forever, then our reality must be one of an infinate number of possiblities.

    I think humans think in terms of beginnings and ends because that's all we see. The universe goes on forever, because there is nothing *beyond* the universe.


    There need be no reason other than mathematical certainty.

    Do the mathematics:

    If we could travel at an infinite speed over an infinite distance, where would we be?
    .

    IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

    http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

  5. #15
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Gender
    Family
    Married
    Posts
    4,097
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I think humans think in terms of beginnings and ends because that's all we see. The universe goes on forever, because there is nothing *beyond* the universe.

    Most European religions see things as cyclic. The beginning and end sound Judeo-Christian to me.


    Do the mathematics:

    If we could travel at an infinite speed over an infinite distance, where would we be?
    Maybe we are and have and maybe we are all right here, now.

  6. #16
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    I wish I could edit your post because part of your reply is within my quote. Old aryan does the same thing. You old timers haven't mastered the language yet.
    .

    IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

    http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 19th, 2006 @ 04:06 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Occupation
    PORNOGRAPHER
    Politics
    conservative
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I wish I could edit your post
    Just

    because part of your reply is within my quote.
    having

    Old aryan does the same thing.
    a trial

    You old timers haven't mastered the language yet.
    rum...er run
    Politics is where we send the mediocre people so they can feel vaguely consequential and when they say ''His Excellency or The Honourable Minister", They really mean "This Prick here"

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 19th, 2006 @ 04:06 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Occupation
    PORNOGRAPHER
    Politics
    conservative
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Hey Cosmo thanks bloke.
    You know what they say about you can't be true
    Politics is where we send the mediocre people so they can feel vaguely consequential and when they say ''His Excellency or The Honourable Minister", They really mean "This Prick here"

  9. #19
    Senior Member cosmocreator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Gender
    Age
    54
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Posts
    3,864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    @stroker

    Now I need to teach old aryan and Dr. Solar Wolff.
    .

    IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

    http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

  10. #20
    Senior Member Moody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Location
    England
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Posts
    1,904
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Post Re: A Higher Intelligence

    Ludwig Klages put it nicely;

    "MEANING AND PURPOSE. Everything purposeful is meaningless, and everything meaningful is purposeless".
    [Klages, aphorism 71]

    On narcotics, I was thinking of Aldous Huxley's contention; he said that just as we are finding out that the Universe is infinitely more vast then we ever imagined before, so too is our inner mental universe infinitely more vast. Narcotics can help to EXPLORE those reaches of inner space that are usually closed to us.
    We can make parallels with lack of atmosphere, gravity etc., and throw in Blake's if the doors of perception were cleansed then we would see things as they really are - infinite.

    We NEED not only 'purpose' [see Klages], but also limitation. Without limitation we are like a man floating in outer space without a space-suit.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Study: We Can See Intelligence (or Lack of Intelligence) in People's Faces
    By Nachtengel in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Friday, January 5th, 2018, 06:22 PM
  2. Do Whites Get Higher Sentences?
    By Turin son of Hurin in forum Law, Ethics, & Morals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Saturday, February 4th, 2012, 07:26 AM
  3. Is Nordish IQ higher?
    By Bloodaxe in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Sunday, March 20th, 2005, 07:56 PM
  4. Is There a Higher Being?
    By Götterschicksal in forum Metaphysics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: Wednesday, November 26th, 2003, 06:20 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •