Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Post Re: Super IQ Test

I think there are different types of intelligence. High intelligence as measured by this tests is good for a nation, likewise, low IQ is bad for a nation. But by itself, I'm not sure it is sufficient. Ingenuity and creativity is also important. Asians have high raw IQ but I think they lack in ingenuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Deling
    I would say that these IQ tests are very Western (abendslandisch) with its emphasis on structural thinking and models. To be precise, I believe they are very American. High IQ rates doesn't necessary mean that someone is artistic and aesthetic-minded, but could just as well be the opposite: a theory-freak, one who live behind a desk and just understand the world close to him with no real grip of that around him (or inside him), except for his abstract structural theories.

There are enough of people like that. High IQ could be a blessing, but could also be a curse. What really matters is the spiritual soul and uniqueness of an individual, his inner life, and to measure that in "bad ----> great"-scale would be nonsense. Knowing math and Western-style logic isn't enough to condemn someone to retardness or geniusness.

What I critise is the very Western worldish underlying criterias for IQ tests, with its emphasis on structural, theoretical and modell thinking/mindset, which isn't natural or logical to all people of the world, and different in America and Europe.

IHR Revisionist Conference, April 24, 2004, internet broadcast:

http://www.internationalrevisionistconference.c om/

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    I think there are different types of intelligence. High intelligence as measured by this tests is good for a nation, likewise, low IQ is bad for a nation. But by itself, I'm not sure it is sufficient. Ingenuity and creativity is also important. Asians have high raw IQ but I think they lack in ingenuity.
    I agree. IIRC, Richard Lynn said in his book Eugenics that Whites have greater creativity because they have a greater capability to think outside the box than the Asians do. Unfortunately, this also makes Whites as a group a bit more receptive of mental disorders than Asians.

You are not wrong, who deem / That my days have been a dream
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 11:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Baskid
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i think i'm geting smarter over the years...

i got 146... what is quite strange, in the last IQ test i've done i only got 132, and that seems to me a more realistic result, besides, the one were i got 132 was really much more complex...

Last Online
    Monday, July 12th, 2004 @ 08:32 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

jeff, your Super IQ score is 133

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Last Online
    Sunday, December 12th, 2004 @ 07:08 AM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist / White Supremacy
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I took an IQ test in school. 145.

It was the Weschler III test... Something like that.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 12:24 PM
    Subrace
    Arya/Paleoeuropeidal (norda) :D
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Fairness
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

your Super IQ score is 133

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Visual Linguist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Visual Linguist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
    "slavic" languages are absolutely arteficial (Read "slawenlegende"). The "glagolica", invented by a bunch of monks, is nothing but an ancient esperanto, creating new words, definitions and alphabet out of regional slangs.

The craddle of European Civilization comes from the North. All blond people originate from the north. So if you see a blond-blue eyed Slovene, Russian, Czech, Polak ect., you can be 100% sure that his ancient ancestors originated from "Germanics" (Germanic = Nordic).
    "slovenja" was the settelment of the Langobards = Germanics/Teutons. "Poland" of the Goths and East-Vandals ect. ect. What do "slavs" tell us about their origin?
    Some silly story that they originate from some swamps in the east and popped out of no where into history.

So you see my dear "Gorostan" [=Triglav], you are in reality a "Germanic" indoctrinated with panslav propaganda and historic fantasy stories. ~Dr. Brandt, former TNP and Skadi member

American Couch Potato
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Norðvestrid/NW. Nordid
    Country
    Ball Breaker
    Politics
    Hunting the Enemy
    Religion
    Children of Tyr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I would agree with this test more than others I have taken in the past that showed me at 144 and another at 148. I've taken too many hits to the head to have a high IQ

Erik, your Super IQ score is 117

The way you think about things makes you a Concrete Thinker. This means your intelligence is grounded in a clear understanding of what is happening around you. In situations where others are confused, things are crystal clear to you. In addition, you have the unusual combination of strong verbal and numerical skills. You are able to solve equations and then use your verbal skills to explain those solutions to others.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Concrete Thinker? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Concrete Thinker. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I didn't do to well. I got 103 and it said I was an "intuitive Interpretor"

Nicholas

Last Online
    Saturday, January 8th, 2005 @ 01:38 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    freedom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    No I didn't. I scored 133.

They measure how well you do at IQ tests.

Actually, a supreme intelligence should apply a minoring of 100 points for each one who tried to do such tests. They are meaningless.

The questions are too simple.

But, the problem is that every one is curious about how he many points he will get and rushes to do the test.

Question : how many points would Einstein get at this test ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast