Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Super IQ Test

Quote Originally Posted by cosmocreator
    http://web.tickle.com/tests/superiq/

My Results:

Gerard, your Super IQ score is 133

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you an Imaginative Mastermind. This means you are an extremely talented person, with a wide range of skills. There is little to nothing you can't do if you want to. You're very creative and you can express your ideas effectively through a variety of different means whether it's written or spoken words, numbers, or anything else. You also have a practical knowledge of how things work in the world — you've been paying attention and you pick things up easily.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of an Imaginative Mastermind? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you an Imaginative Mastermind. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I went on this test and I found that this test does not reflect the actual intelligence.

More over, a great part of tests are too easy to do when you came with a little of maths and english vocabulary.

This is just to detect morons.

That's all.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 8th, 2005 @ 01:38 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranid
    freedom
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun Christianson
    Does all of that really mean that you scored low?

We all know that these internet IQ tests are lame. I doubt that most put any real effort into them. They are just for fun.

Just an example, to be honest : How do you reply to such a question ?

Which object will fall faster? An 8 x 11 piece of paper or a peanut? Both weigh the same amount.
    The piece of paper
    The peanut
    It's impossible to know

The answer is not the same, if there is vacuum or if there is atmosphere

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 14th, 2004 @ 09:34 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Politics
    Right wing libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Peter, your Super IQ score is 125

Your overall intelligence quotient is the result of a scientifically-tested formula based on how many questions you answered correctly. But it's only part of what we learned about you from your answers on the test. We also determined the way you process information.

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I'm another one of the near-mythical "6/1,000" !

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rusalka
    We scored the same with bocian by the way. Must be the Slavic way of thinking or something
    Concrete thinkers we are.

Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

your Super IQ score is 141

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.
    But I have to confess that I thought about the questions as long as I was quite convinced of being right.

So if this was about time I lost. Was it or not? Didnt read anything about time...

Of course in usual European tests on the net and in reality I got most of the time between 110-115. (never above 120)
    I'm no really fast thinker if its about math and my concentration is usually lost quite fast if I have to work with immense numbers.

In my early childhood I did non-exact tests which said I'm quite intelligent, but later on I must have lost some of this potential.. :/

I'm another one of the near-mythical "6/1,000" !
    I'm the 2nd.
    Last edited by Agrippa; Tuesday, April 6th, 2004 at 12:29 AM.
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    But I have to confess that I thought about the questions as long as I was quite convinced of being right.

So if this was about time I lost. Was it or not? Didnt read anything about time...

Of course in usual European tests on the net and in reality I got most of the time between 110-115. (never above 120)
    I'm no really fast thinker if its about math and my concentration is usually lost quite fast if I have to work with immense numbers.

In my early childhood I did non-exact tests which said I'm quite intelligent, but later on I must have lost some of this potential.. :/
    I'm the 2nd.
    I wonder if the European system for quantifying IQ is different from the American one? Your posts reflect a higher level of original thought and analytical consistency than I'd expect from someone IQ 110-115. 141 sounds more correct.

I think IQ 120 is the average "educated" office worker, bureaucrat, basically non-specialized white collar class person - they can understand "The System" well enough to carry out orders, but lack deep understanding and abstract or original thinking.

Once you get above IQ 130, you are more likely to deal with people who are exceptional, have original thoughts, might not be such social conformists, will have specialized talents or activities, etc.

140-150 above you're dealing with people who are geniuses or nearly so, very strange, often socially isolated because they have so few peers who are really on their level - likely to be real experts in some unique or specialized field.

Here are my results:
    Scoob, your Super IQ score is 133

The way you think about things makes you a Visual Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have many diverse talents. You have especially strong linguistic talents and are very good at interpreting visual information. You've got your feet on the ground, but your mind is capable of very complex, abstract thought. Compared to others, you are easily able to see situations from many different angles. You also understand how things work in a very practical way.
    This sounds about right, I guess, and the number is in the range I'd expect (130-145 or so). The only point in the last paragraph that I question is the last one. I am able to consider points from many different perspectives... so I am not a very consistent thinker. I also tend to form visual concepts of abstract ideas or patterns. I also tend to do well with language, written and spoken. One of my weak areas is in more linear thought, understanding things in a systematic framework. I tend to relate things to more vague concepts, but not really in a rigid way. So I can be rather changeable and many-faceted in my thinking, but lacking the precise, systematic mind of an engineer or mathematician.
    Last edited by Scoob; Tuesday, April 6th, 2004 at 02:50 AM.
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Last Online
    Thursday, April 16th, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Hyperborean
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    "Plebej by choice"
    Politics
    Conservative Revolution
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I would say that these IQ tests are very Western (abendslandisch) with its emphasis on structural thinking and models. To be precise, I believe they are very American. High IQ rates doesn't necessary mean that someone is artistic and aesthetic-minded, but could just as well be the opposite: a theory-freak, one who live behind a desk and just understand the world close to him with no real grip of that around him (or inside him), except for his abstract structural theories.

There are enough of people like that. High IQ could be a blessing, but could also be a curse. What really matters is the spiritual soul and uniqueness of an individual, his inner life, and to measure that in "bad ----> great"-scale would be nonsense. Knowing math and Western-style logic isn't enough to condemn someone to retardness or geniusness.

What I critise is the very Western worldish underlying criterias for IQ tests, with its emphasis on structural, theoretical and modell thinking/mindset, which isn't natural or logical to all people of the world, and different in America and Europe.

Last Online
    Friday, April 1st, 2005 @ 09:39 AM
    Subrace
    Europid
    Country
    Posthuman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deling
    I would say that these IQ tests are very Western (abendslandisch) with its emphasis on structural thinking and models. To be precise, I believe they are very American. High IQ rates doesn't necessary mean that someone is artistic and aesthetic-minded, but could just as well be the opposite: a theory-freak, one who live behind a desk and just understand the world close to him with no real grip of that around him (or inside him), except for his abstract structural theories.

There are enough of people like that. High IQ could be a blessing, but could also be a curse. What really matters is the spiritual soul and uniqueness of an individual, his inner life, and to measure that in "bad ----> great"-scale would be nonsense. Knowing math and Western-style logic isn't enough to condemn someone to retardness or geniusness.

What I critise is the very Western worldish underlying criterias for IQ tests, with its emphasis on structural, theoretical and modell thinking/mindset, which isn't natural or logical to all people of the world, and different in America and Europe.
    What type of thinking do you favor instead?
    "Whatever is done from love always occurs beyond good and evil." - F. Nietzsche

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast