Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 92

Thread: Faroe Islands Has World's Highest Rate of Adoptions

  1. #41
    Senior Member Elysium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 8th, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Posts
    447
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    May I suggest that this is due to their Islamicism. Islam teaches superiority, often violently so. I think that if the Morroccans had never adopted Islam they'd be a far more agreeable people.
    I disagree. Predominantly Muslim countries do not have such thing. When they come to Western countries, our own people tell them what they are entitled to, what is racism, etc., etc. It obviously goes over as them being more privileged, because all immigrant groups since such programmes have been adopted have been annoying.
    Perfection.

    War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. - Ambrose Bierce

  2. #42
    Senior Member Old Winter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Gender
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Posts
    1,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    May I suggest that this is due to their Islamicism. Islam teaches superiority, often violently so. I think that if the Morroccans had never adopted Islam they'd be a far more agreeable people.
    Well that and the inbreeding part, i am not joking, a big part of them inbreed, so the children get more mentally unstable, entire villages have moved to my land that where 100% inbreed, generation on generation on generation, Dutch people have to work longer now before they can retire because the immigrants cost so much, but yes, Mohammed’s 9 year old Aisha was his family too, you can also see this with the Pakistanis, the Hindus do not inbreed but the Pakistanis do, what’s the difference ? one group is Muslim the other is not, they want to follow the footsteps of the prophet Mohammed so much that they even copy his perverted sex life.

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Friday, June 18th, 2010 @ 01:54 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Vandalic
    Ancestry
    Reidgotalandic
    Location
    Limes Germanicus
    Gender
    Posts
    941
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    May I suggest that this is due to their Islamicism. Islam teaches superiority, often violently so. I think that if the Morroccans had never adopted Islam they'd be a far more agreeable people.
    Islam is a universalistic, not an ethnocentric, religion. Middle Easterners have always belonged to some of the most hyper-ethnocentric, superiority-maniac tribes on this planet, the Biblical "chosenites" being the most obvious example. The Volksgeist goes deeper than ideology (religion).

  4. #44
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Siebenbürgerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Location
    Hermannstadt
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Posts
    2,732
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    403
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    @Jónurin and the other diversity proponents. Diversity is when several ethnic groups live near each other, retaining their cultural and linguistic traits. It's not diversity when you take a child from a foreign country, bring him to a new one and raise him in a different culture from his original (native) one. By importing foreign children and raising them as Faroese, the original culture is killed off. I lived in a very ethnically mingled region all my life, with at least four ethnic groups sharing it: Romanians, Magyars, Germans and Gypsies. In the South there are also Tatars and Turkic peoples. It is very difficult to maintain specific cultures. Precisely because I am not a racist, I want the preservation of all ethnicities, cultures and languages. That can't be done by stealing the child's identity and giving him a new one. In my region I am lucky enough to have political support for the preservation of my culture and language, but other people don't so much. Integration is racist. The foreigner is basically told that his culture and language aren't good enough, so he must fit other standards.

  5. #45
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    This sounds so similar to the arguments made in 1965 by the supporters of the Immigration Act of 1965. And we all know what happened. It wasn't suppose to change the demographics of the US (so we were told). It's a multiculturalist argument. And just how is a little diversity defined? And why is it good?

    Racist as you use it is just a slur against those opposed to the transformation of their societies into multiracial heelholes for the benfit of a few, a way of trying to stifle debate on the subject. Just because we don't want them in our countries doesn't mean we feel superior to them -what is racist about being opposed to the colonization of your own country?
    Come on, we both know that all this "it doesn't mean we feel superior to them" is a lie. Many people here voted that they believe the white race is superior and they subscribe to this very thought.

    Your own opinions comes across a "racist". You imply that that the admixture of certain immigrants - I presume you mean some Asian groups - would be beneficial & an improvement to the basic Dutch bloodstock. If you truly are Dutch then you have a self-loathing image of the Dutch folk & feel your society is in need of enrichment from alien groups.
    Not really, I don't think in good/bad, black/white terms. There are things that happen and I choose to accept them. I am not a homosexual or think homosexuality is particularly "good" or think everyone should be homosexual, but I also accept the existence of homosexuality in this country and don't spew hatred against homosexuals.

    There is nothing racist about it by the way, look up the term "racist" to see what it means.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dietsehamer View Post
    You ignore the fact that most if not all racist murders and crimes in the Netherlands have and are still done by immigrants, even immigrants who kill and attack other immigrants because they are of another race.
    See below about statistics.

    All the loverboys (young men who force girls into prostitution) are all none-white immigrants from muslim and black lands.

    Now then, who is the real racist here ?
    There are non-white girls forced into prostitution too.

    I can work together with Chinese and Hindu people and be friends with them, but Moroccans ? those people hate everyone, they attacked a Hindu temple in Den Hague, are more and more known to attack Chinese people and of course the of the scale racism towards Dutch people because Moroccans think for some reason that they are superior aldo they have nothing that can get even close to the Dutch, Chinese and Hindu people.
    Some immgirants integrate better than others.

    poor ? poor ? for two years i worked in the middle of the city and every time i looked outside my window i saw young Moroccans, Turks and Blacks driving in expensive cars that even my dad can not buy, every time at times that most people have to work, i even saw one of them on tv being interviewed, he openly said he got all that because he was dealing in drugs, he got more money then most Dutch people have, was he arrested ? no, Moroccans say openly here that they control the streets, that they have the money and the criminal world in they're hands, that no one can and ever does shit to them because they are ''superior''...
    Poor was only one factor, I named others.

    Free vacations for immigrant criminals at some expensive hotel with a big pool in some foreign land on our tax money, did you ever hear that Dutch criminals even got 1% of that ? discrimination indeed, positive discrimination.
    Who says I approve of such things?

    A police station was attacked by Moroccan youth, torch cars of the police and other people, what happened ? nothing, discrimination ? yes, against the Dutch people.

    now, what did you say about racism ?
    Here you go again generalising. Now that is racism.

    Why do you ignore all my facts and sources that i placed in this topic ? why do you ignore the fact that 55% of the prisoners in the Netherlands are not born here and then we are not even counting the none-Dutch who are born here, you must know this, you are in the Netherlands.
    I don't buy statistics and studies, they claim to represent everything but in reality they don't. it's the same as saying "60 % germans don't believe in democracy", it's not truly 60 %, the study is only based on a handful of people.

    @ Vingolf, when you have some real arguments rather than ad hominems, I'm going to discuss with you too. Until then...

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Country
    Faroe Islands Faroe Islands
    Gender
    Age
    32
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nothing
    Religion
    nothing
    Posts
    20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Oswiu:
    Too many IFs. We don't live in the ideal world.
    Are you telling me I haven't witnessed successful adoptions? I've witnessed successful adoption stories, and I've witnessed unsuccessful ones. Guess what, in some of the unsuccessful adoption stories the adopted person was native Faroese, so don't tell me adoptions are unsuccessful because of racial differences. It ultimately comes down to the parents.

    I don't buy the liberal slogan "You don't like something because you FEAR it", but you hint at a fundamental TRUTH:
    People dislike what is different. People see racial diversity as a problem. People will always be like this, it's human nature.
    You will therefore need to change human nature. Can it be done? They've been trying for decades to change it. And this has meant sustained brainwashing on an unforeseen scale. And guess what, I'm still here! And I'm not the only one.
    Ok, here is what we agree upon: "SOME people see racial diversity as a problem". My reaction towards this fact is that I try to influence people to look at things differently.

    What you do is a big mistake: From the fact that SOME people see racial diversity as a problem, you take the enourmous metaphysical leap that ALL people see racial diversity as a problem, and this will never change. You're basically saying that there's nothing we can do. But you're giving up too early.

    Of course we can do something: we can try to change ourselves. We can do what Gandhi said: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world". Of course, one person cannot change the world, but the least you can do is try to change the one person you are in control of: yourself. First of all, you have to acknowledge that your disliking of other people is a disgrace. I cannot force you to acknowledge this, but I'm encouraging you. And it's for your own good, because you basically have no choice. Your surroundings are going to change from familiar to unfamiliar whether you like it or not, and this will happen regardless of immigration.

  7. #47
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jónurin View Post
    Oswiu:



    Are you telling me I haven't witnessed successful adoptions? I've witnessed successful adoption stories, and I've witnessed unsuccessful ones. Guess what, in some of the unsuccessful adoption stories the adopted person was native Faroese, so don't tell me adoptions are unsuccessful because of racial differences. It ultimately comes down to the parents.
    I don't think that it would be wise to adopt foreign children as long as local children still end up in foster homes (we have seen the same thing happen here with many Dutch children geiing stuck in foster homes, while "poor" African and Indian children get Dutch families -and I am a "victim" of that multicultural tidal wave in that respect. - I was raised by the State). And perhaps the country not accept them at all, because most of them will later on still feel alienated.



    Ok, here is what we agree upon: "SOME people see racial diversity as a problem". My reaction towards this fact is that I try to influence people to look at things differently.
    Agreed. Racism is a stupid thing that never made people any better and never will since it poisons their heart.


    Of course we can do something: we can try to change ourselves. We can do what Gandhi said: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world". Of course, one person cannot change the world, but the least you can do is try to change the one person you are in control of: yourself. First of all, you have to acknowledge that your disliking of other people is a disgrace.
    I think that mr. Gandhi was wise but naive. Good he kicked out the British without actually kicking them out but he couldn't stop the Hindu's and Muslims from slaughtering each other afterwards- eventhough he nearly killed himself in a desperate hunger strike.
    I doubt whether the world can be changed but we need more sound policies. Yes- I believe in a Fortress Europe: we cannot solve the existence of the Third World by importing them wholesale and we cannot take care of their children- since they only produce them in such numbers to make sure that we pity them enough to squander and plunder our own treasuries and resources to feed them, while the Third World came into existence only after their own incredible dumb, corrupt, outdated (downright idiotic, pseudo-socialistic/nationalistic/ racist) policies.

  8. #48
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Location
    Mamvcivm
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Posts
    3,586
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloem View Post
    There are plenty of "white" criminals as well.
    Wow, what a great reason to import more criminals from outside! eyes:
    Or do you get to see millions of "white" criminals from upper and middle class?
    Don't you have televised parliamentary debates in your country? :p
    Our governments just give leeway to the poorest of immigrants and they don't make enough efforts to integrate them.
    Yep. It needs EFFORT. Effort translates as money and time. All of which could be better spent on improving the lives of our countrymen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jónurin View Post
    Oswiu:
    Are you telling me I haven't witnessed successful adoptions? I've witnessed successful adoption stories, and I've witnessed unsuccessful ones.
    Again, we have the advocation of wasting effort on outsiders that could better be used on native kids. The good adoptive parents get their fashionable dark little baby, while Faroese kids get lumped with less suitable couples. Great. eyes:
    Ok, here is what we agree upon: "SOME people see racial diversity as a problem". My reaction towards this fact is that I try to influence people to look at things differently.

    What you do is a big mistake: From the fact that SOME people see racial diversity as a problem, you take the enourmous metaphysical leap that ALL people see racial diversity as a problem, and this will never change.
    How can I be making this leap, when I daily have to contend with people like yourself? I said nothing about ALL people, just the fact that there will always be some people like me, and worse than me. You will never eliminate them all, and as long as they exist, you shouldn't force things on them that they don't want.
    You're basically saying that there's nothing we can do. But you're giving up too early.
    I have to make an effort? To create your fantasy world?
    Of course we can do something: we can try to change ourselves. We can do what Gandhi said: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world". Of course, one person cannot change the world, but the least you can do is try to change the one person you are in control of: yourself.
    And where do we end up? The same place we started in - with people like you who are 'good' and 'evil' people like me. The opposition to immigration will always exist. There will always be antagonisms. Murders. Rapes. All of which could SO easily have been avoided.

    You get a situation in which a large section of your population is seriously disaffected. Why do you want this? Why cause the trouble? If in a family, some members want to do something which the others are adamantly opposed to, should those who want this force it upon the others? The family will break up if they do. Why can this not be translated onto the national level?
    First of all, you have to acknowledge that your disliking of other people is a disgrace. I cannot force you to acknowledge this, but I'm encouraging you. And it's for your own good, because you basically have no choice.
    Thankyou for taking my choice away from me, as our governments have been doing for decades. And you expect us not to moan at it, even to be grateful. eyes:
    Your surroundings are going to change from familiar to unfamiliar whether you like it or not, and this will happen regardless of immigration.
    And we're not allowed to push for the sort of change we want. Thanks a bunch, mate.

  9. #49
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Posts
    72
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    Wow, what a great reason to import more criminals from outside! eyes:
    No, just a counter argument to the ignorant racist view that immigration = crime.

    No one said we should import criminals by the way, only well-behaving people should be welcome.

    Don't you have televised parliamentary debates in your country? :p
    Sure we do.

    Yep. It needs EFFORT. Effort translates as money and time. All of which could be better spent on improving the lives of our countrymen.
    It can be spent on that too. It doesn't have to be either or. Our country always opened its doors to visitors and guests, and we will continue to do so, whether you approve of it, or not.

    How can I be making this leap, when I daily have to contend with people like yourself? I said nothing about ALL people, just the fact that there will always be some people like me, and worse than me. You will never eliminate them all, and as long as they exist, you shouldn't force things on them that they don't want.
    Racists don't seem to apply that kind of thinking to themselves. They want to eradicate other races from their countries and thus force their world view on the more open-minded, pro-diversity people.

  10. #50
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Wednesday, May 6th, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,311
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloem View Post
    No, just a counter argument to the ignorant racist view that immigration = crime.

    No one said we should import criminals by the way, only well-behaving people should be welcome.
    Agreed. I wonder how fast some of the worst racists would run when their own country went down the drain
    I can just close my eyes and see them knocking with their fists on the gates of some Asian border- begging for entry.
    But I do think that the number of admissions should be kept very low- why ? Because we can no longer allow ourselves to let in just everybody. We should do the same thing as Japan does: only when they have a proper job here or when they are married to a native.


    Sure we do.


    It can be spent on that too. It doesn't have to be either or. Our country always opened its doors to visitors and guests, and we will continue to do so, whether you approve of it, or not.
    Yes we should increase funds to educational programs for the valuable immigrants (entrepreneurs, highly skilled labourers, artisans and the foreign partners of our natives- note: that does not include brides being brought in by our non-natives), the not so valuable immigrants should just be turned down and and brought outside EU territory.

    I would like to request the next posters to return to the original meaning of the thread. This is not about immigration but about adoption (o.k I realise that that is also a part of immigration)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Faroe Islands on Facebook
    By Dagna in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, July 4th, 2012, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, January 31st, 2012, 07:02 AM
  3. British Occupation of the Faroe Islands in World War II
    By Dagna in forum Modern Age & Contemporary History
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Friday, March 13th, 2009, 12:31 AM
  4. Faroe Islands: Photos from 1899
    By Dagna in forum Faroe Islands
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, March 12th, 2009, 10:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •