Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    For Mr Poulsen, who drops his children off at a municipal daycare outside the town every morning, the Faroe Islands is a paradise for children, who live close to nature and their extended families and friends in a peaceful environment with no crime.
    that will change when your adopted kids get older, wonder who you will blame it on...

Some Dutch folks from a all white village adopted some child from Africa, he grew up there from when he was a baby, when he was lets say around 20 i believe he raped a white girl in the village, something that never happened there... its in the beast, good luck Faroe Islands !

Last Online
    Monday, March 12th, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Northwest Europe
    Subrace
    Dalo-Faelid w/ Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    Representative Town Meeting
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    Wow! Now that's self-hate on another level... which is just as counter-productive as hating other races.
    But it will only further fuel the white nationalist movement, because all the things that they warn about are really coming true.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic American
    Ancestry
    Ireland/Scotland/Germany
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Politics
    Nationalist/Third Position
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This comes as a shock to me. Who would've thought that the Faroe Islands would have the world's highest adoption rate? : This is a threat to Faroese genetic, ethnic, and cultural preservation for sure.

I agree with what Ćmeric said, this is very selfish of the people adopting the third world children. If they truly wanted to help the third world they could help feed and cloth many more kids in those countries instead of turning one third worlder into a spoiled brat. It's this sort of behavior by Westerners that only encouarages people in third world countries to have loads of children. And then they expect our countries to take them in whilst they get paid for giving up the kid, all in the same moment that our people become more and more diluted and our culture imposed on people who could care less about it. What happens when these kids get older and find out who they are and where they come from? Something tells me (and I have seen this) that they will not identify with the people/culture who adopted them.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 26th, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Country
    Faroe Islands Faroe Islands
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nothing
    Religion
    nothing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Cythraul:
    Wow! Now that's self-hate on another level... which is just as counter-productive as hating other races.
    Self-hate? what? Since when has the white race become one unit?

Dietsehamer:
    Some Dutch folks from a all white village adopted some child from Africa, he grew up there from when he was a baby, when he was lets say around 20 i believe he raped a white girl in the village, something that never happened there... its in the beast, good luck Faroe Islands !
    Have you done a scientific survey, doctor? Of one person? I can tell you another story: A white austrian kept his daughter in a cellar for 20 years (or so) in order to have sex with her. Good luck Austria, it is full of white austrians who keep their daughters in cellars. Or is it? No, of course not.

Drakkar:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    But it will only further fuel the white nationalist movement, because all the things that they warn about are really coming true.
    Honestly, why is it a problem that it's coming true?

Diarmuid:
    This comes as a shock to me. Who would've thought that the Faroe Islands would have the world's highest adoption rate? This is a threat to Faroese genetic, ethnic, and cultural preservation for sure.
    The Faroese genetic heritage is only valuable for scientific reasons. Adoptions are not a threat to ethnic and cultural preservation. How many times do I have to say this? How can a 4 month year old baby that doesn't have a culture be a threat to a culture in any way?

I agree with what Ćmeric said, this is very selfish of the people adopting the third world children. If they truly wanted to help the third world they could help feed and cloth many more kids in those countries instead of turning one third worlder into a spoiled brat. It's this sort of behavior by Westerners that only encouarages people in third world countries to have loads of children. And then they expect our countries to take them in whilst they get paid for giving up the kid, all in the same moment that our people become more and more diluted and our culture imposed on people who could care less about it.
    I don't think their only reason is to help third world countries. Some people can't have children. But I agree that adoption is not a solution to the problems in the third world.

What happens when these kids get older and find out who they are and where they come from? Something tells me (and I have seen this) that they will not identify with the people/culture who adopted them.
    This depends on the people surrounding the child. If the child is brought up in a good family that truly values other races equally to their own, then there is no problem at all, and I'm telling you, I know great success stories. Adopted children have grown up to become invaluable to the Faroese community and culture. Sadly, though, I also know stories about adopted children brought up in families that didn't take care of them properly, and I'm convinced that this is where the real problem lies. Parents of adopted children have great resonsibility, but then again, all parents have great responsibility.

The problem arises when people adopt children and don't treat them as if they were their own. Their justification is "the child would be worse off if we didn't adopt it", but this is no good justification. People who adopt need to understand that welfare is relative, and if adopted children see that they don't get treated in the same way as their non-adopted siblings, they will feel that they don't belong. But of course, this is not only the case with adopted children, it happens in families with only biological children as well. Johnny Cash is perhaps one good example.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jónurin View Post
    Cythraul:

*cut*
    About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race
    http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

The Netherlands: young rapists:
    The rapists are always none-white immigrants.
    The victims are always white girls.
    http://frontpage.fok.nl/news.fok?id=14236

Muslim Rape Epidemic in Sweden and Norway - Authorities Look the Other Way
    http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/02...weden-and.html

Lawyer Ann Christine Hjelm, who has investigated violent crimes in Svea high court, found that 85 per cent of the convicted rapists were born on foreign soil or by foreign parents.
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/Fjordman51213.htm

statistics from Sweden National Council for Crime Prevention show that the number of reported rapes against children is on the rise. The figures have nearly doubled in the last ten years: 467 rapes against children under the age of 15 were reported in 2004 compared with 258 in 1995. Legal proceedings continue this week in a case involving a 13 year old girl from Motala who was been subjected to a group rape by four Kurdish Muslims, who raped the girl for hours and even took photos of doing so

While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Norwegian women were the victims in 80 percent of the cases, with 20 percent being women of foreign background.

An incredibly revealing article that tells us all we need to know about the multiculturalist fetish in Europe and some parts of North America, not to mention the need for change within Islam. Apparently, the Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet reported that 65 percent of rapes of Norwegian women were performed by "non-Western" immigrants.

Western Muslims' Racist Rape Spree
    http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatc...ves/009563.php

Most rapes in West Europe and Scandinavia are done by none-white immigrants, these are facts you can not deny unless you live somewhere very very very isolated like yourself.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nothing
    Religion
    nothing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Are you trying to say that white people are less likely to be criminals than other races? Do you live in this world? What about the slave trade? What about the holocaust? What about the Vietnam War? Guantanamo? Just now, I'm watching a documentary on a Canada's genocide of the Native people. The list just doesn't end... :

Don't talk to me about "white nationalism" whatever that's supposed to mean. I'm not proud of my race.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 26th, 2010 @ 07:57 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Are you trying to say that white people are less likely to be criminals than other races? Do you live in this world? What about the slave trade? What about the holocaust? What about the Vietnam War? Guantanamo? Just now, I'm watching a documentary on a Canada's genocide of the Native people. The list just doesn't end... :

Don't talk to me about "white nationalism" whatever that's supposed to mean. I'm not proud of my race.
    All races conquer, all races wage war. Many ethnic groups and cultures have been destroyed, either through genocide or conquest. Often times human nature leads to some very unsettling historical facts. It is nothing to get hung up on. The Amerindians in Canada and USA, not to mention practically everywhere else in the New World, are still alive. You are fortunate to live in Faroe Islands Jónurin, because you probably experienced little diversity. Wait until the division brought by different ethnic groups and races begins to cause a negative impact on your society.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic American
    Ancestry
    Ireland/Scotland/Germany
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid
    Country
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    Politics
    Nationalist/Third Position
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The Faroese genetic heritage is only valuable for scientific reasons. Adoptions are not a threat to ethnic and cultural preservation. How many times do I have to say this? How can a 4 month year old baby that doesn't have a culture be a threat to a culture in any way?
    So basically you think the Faroese/Nordic genetic and racial uniqueness is worthless? You are descended from Nordic Vikings (and probably some Celtic people taken from Ireland or Britain). If you think the adopted kids are going to pass on that genetic legacy then you're nuts. Culture and language can be learned, but without the genetic/racial/ancestral link I think it means very little to the person. Don't you see that if this continues, coupled with immigration and racial mixing there won't be a distinct Faroese identity any more?

He's not saying that white people can't be criminals. But look at the facts, statistics prove that non-European people living in Western countries (who are minorities) are way overrepresented when it comes to crime. What more do you need? And don't try and tell me that it's society that makes many non-Europeans into criminals, that's no excuse.

By the way, you sound like you think white Europeans are the only people who have done bad things..

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Faroese
    Country
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Politics
    nothing
    Religion
    nothing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Richard:
    All races conquer, all races wage war. Many ethnic groups and cultures have been destroyed, either through genocide or conquest. Often times human nature leads to some very unsettling historical facts. It is nothing to get hung up on. The Amerindians in Canada and USA, not to mention practically everywhere else in the New World, are still alive. You are fortunate to live in Faroe Islands Jónurin, because you probably experienced little diversity. Wait until the division brought by different ethnic groups and races begins to cause a negative impact on your society.
    The only reason why racial diversity is a problem is because people see it as a problem. As long as people fear what is different, there will be a problem, because when people act out of fear, what is feared eventually becomes true. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. If you alienate someone, they will eventually become alien, whether or not they were to start with.

Have I not experienced racial diversity? There were two people in my class in primary school with a different skin colour. These two fit in perfectly with the others. It would never cross my innocent childish mind that these two didn't belong because of their skin type. It was just a curious little variation, and I can't imagine what my class would have been without them. There would be something missing.
    There are more people of different races. In my extended group of friends about 1 in 10 is mixed or adopted. I am actually ashamed of even discussing the possibility that they are polluting my "unique" race. Some of them have become popular cultural figures in the Faroes.
    In addition, I spent 3 months in Africa with two friends, and the "diversity" I experienced there was nothing short of life-changing. In fact, I got along with the natives much better than with some white missionaries.

Diarmuid:
    So basically you think the Faroese/Nordic genetic and racial uniqueness is worthless? You are descended from Nordic Vikings (and probably some Celtic people taken from Ireland or Britain). If you think the adopted kids are going to pass on that genetic legacy then you're nuts.
    I don't think any race is worthless. Just because I value other races equally doesn't mean I think my race is worthless.

So I'm descended from vikings... Big deal. That doesn't change the fact that I have to earn my own dignity. And then again, many of the vikings were brutal murderers, and that's not something to be proud of.

Culture and language can be learned, but without the genetic/racial/ancestral link I think it means very little to the person. Don't you see that if this continues, coupled with immigration and racial mixing there won't be a distinct Faroese identity any more?
    Here is something you've misunderstood: Yes, there is probably a distinct Faroese identity, but you have to understand that the Faroese identity is not the same today as it was yesterday. Culture, no matter how unique, changes all the time regardless of mixing with other cultures. Faroese people 1000 years ago did not speak modern Faroese, they spoke old norse, and chain dancing used to be something that all of Europe had in common. My point is: What we define as being unique Faroese culture changes all the time, regardless of how many or few children we adopt. As I've said before, some immigrants and adopted people have helped define my understanding of contemporary Faroese culture. I think I'm better qualified at deciding what Faroese culture is about.

Culture is not static. This is true of all cultures. Wake up and face the reality.

He's not saying that white people can't be criminals. But look at the facts, statistics prove that non-European people living in Western countries (who are minorities) are way overrepresented when it comes to crime. What more do you need? And don't try and tell me that it's society that makes many non-Europeans into criminals, that's no excuse.
    It's no one's fault. The governments of Europe have taken more immigrants than they can handle. Let them in in small amounts, I say, and help them integrate to society properly.

By the way, you sound like you think white Europeans are the only people who have done bad things..
    It might have sounded that way, but that's not what I meant. I had to react to Dietsehamer's strong generalisations with some counter examples.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hiberno-Norman
    Subrace
    UP/Atlanto Med
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    B-School, Demolition
    Politics
    I do what I can
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The earth belongs to no one. The fact that I happen to be born in the Faroes by sheer coincidence doesn't mean the place belongs to me. The same goes for America.
    The people who lived on what is now my backyard 300 years had that attitude too. Now they're basically extinct, and I'm grilling steaks in it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast