View Poll Results: Homosexuality - your opinion?

Voters
132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sick, a disease, not normal.

54 40.91%
  • As long as they stay away from me, it's ok

37 28.03%
  • We should tolerate it.

41 31.06%
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Anglo Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: On Homosexuality.

Tchaikovsky is another good example of why homosexuality should be shunned by society and repressed. He created some of the greatest music. I feel it would have been different if he had been accepted as a homosexual.
    "People demand freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use" - Soren Kierkegaard

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 14th, 2007 @ 10:07 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    You find homosexuality disgusting because you were raised in a culture in which it is abnormal.
    Let's be realistic here, how many people in here are old enough to honestly state that they were raised in a culture in which faggots is taboo? You'd have to be born before the 70's let's make it mid 50's(Then you grow into a teenager and adult in those years, you were by then educated, if you're opinion then is disgust you can state "You were raised in a culture in which it is abnormal)

In my case, this is not true, I was born in 1983, I'm almost 22-years-old now. I find Homosexuality as the most despicable thing on this planet, and I was raised in a so-called "culture" where Homosexuality was praised and admired since the 70s.

I take it you have no objections to Homosexuality? Yet you're in here a "preservationist" forum, trying to "preserve" your heritage, whereas supporting homosexuality destroys your heritage, firstly as a heterosexual being, and secondly as a means of not reproducing anymore. What then did you preserve?

In my opinion Homosexuality is nothing more then a mere pshycological problem. It also helps to live in a society where everything has rights, even the ground on which you walk have rights, but as a white heterosexual male you have none. If you then have none, what do you become if you cannot become an animal or the ground on which they walk? You become a degenerate White homosexual firstly to fit into society and secondly to gain momentum in society further your chances of succeeding in a harsh working enviroment.

It's an issue of the mind, it's a retarded disease that in my opinion should be wiped off the face of this earth. Teach the people the right way!

Of course you get idiots that claim it's "Natural" they even saw "male dogs humping other male dogs" I wish to rather give other explanation(s) for it. I would call it ridding the load, since they don't have a palm and fingers to masturbate and rid their load, they dothe closest thing they find, ie another Male dog. It could in my opinion also be the reason why a dog would do your leg, is it then considered a race/specie mixing dog?

Also it could be a form of dominance, how many of you read that rape, is a form of male dominance over the female? It could be the same thing, the one male dog showing his "superiority" over another male dog.

As for the male "g-spot" I'm in no way a scholar in the biology field or anything. So anything I write in that regard is purely my own opinion and in most cases should then not be taken as factual. The reason I think we have it is the same reason men have nipples. Why do we have nipples? Surely it's not to breastfeed, is it? During pregnancy our reproductive organs isn't the first in line, I read somewhere they stated that firstly all fetus's is female then they grow male reproductive and female reproductive organs, thus the male have nipples...Could the same not then be applied in regard to the so-called prostate "g-spot"?

This whole thread in my opinion is filled with ridiculous posts regarding homosexuality, non-conclusive rebuttals as to why it is unacceptable and definately not feasable reasons as to why it is "acceptable" in modern "socially-accepted and politically-correct" societies.

Being born gay- doesn't cut it for me. I read an article about a boy that was born with a penis defiency, they weren't sure if it was a boy or a girl in all actuality. How did they come to the conclusion it was a boy then? Well...He played the whole "Show me yours and I'll show you mine" game with his female counterpart. The innocent sexual curiosities of a child, he automatically went for the female because he was MALE, not going for it thinking he might be a she and that he/she really likes this other "she". It's natural inborn instincts, male + male reproductive organ = female + female reproductive organ, since the time they're but mere children trying to figure out what they're all about.

It is later on in life that you learn more things, they state "Knowledge is power" in my opinion it depends on the knowledge, it can be poison as well. If this wasn't true we wouldn't be having this conversation now, would we?

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd von Ueber
    Let's be realistic here, how many people in here are old enough to honestly state that they were raised in a culture in which faggots is taboo? You'd have to be born before the 70's let's make it mid 50's(Then you grow into a teenager and adult in those years, you were by then educated, if you're opinion then is disgust you can state "You were raised in a culture in which it is abnormal)

LOL. Homosexuality is filthy and diseased, and I'm saying that at 19 years old. No kid wants to get called a 'sissy' or a 'faggot' in primary school. Any kid that's openly flamboyant with being gay in any of the schools I've been to would've either A) been treated like shit, B) excluded from any decent social group, C) been beaten up.

In my case, this is not true, I was born in 1983, I'm almost 22-years-old now. I find Homosexuality as the most despicable thing on this planet, and I was raised in a so-called "culture" where Homosexuality was praised and admired since the 70s.
    I most definetly wasn't.

I take it you have no objections to Homosexuality? Yet you're in here a "preservationist" forum, trying to "preserve" your heritage, whereas supporting homosexuality destroys your heritage, firstly as a heterosexual being, and secondly as a means of not reproducing anymore. What then did you preserve?
    What makes you think I have no objections to homosexuality? Homosexuality cannot be extinguished. The best I advocate is that effeminate male syndrome be done away with, and a don't ask don't tell policy towards homosexuals. Maybe a libertarian city state for all the druggies and homosexuals and whoever else to gather in.

In my opinion Homosexuality is nothing more then a mere pshycological problem. It also helps to live in a society where everything has rights, even the ground on which you walk have rights, but as a white heterosexual male you have none.
    I most certainly do.

If you then have none, what do you become if you cannot become an animal or the ground on which they walk? You become a degenerate White homosexual firstly to fit into society and secondly to gain momentum in society further your chances of succeeding in a harsh working enviroment.
    I have met several homosexuals and bisexuals in my life. None of them fit this picture.

It's an issue of the mind, it's a retarded disease that in my opinion should be wiped off the face of this earth. Teach the people the right way!
    What makes you think those naturally disposed to homosexuality can be 'converted' to heterosexuality?

Of course you get idiots that claim it's "Natural" they even saw "male dogs humping other male dogs" I wish to rather give other explanation(s) for it. I would call it ridding the load, since they don't have a palm and fingers to masturbate and rid their load, they dothe closest thing they find, ie another Male dog. It could in my opinion also be the reason why a dog would do your leg, is it then considered a race/specie mixing dog?
    I'm still wondering why something being 'natural' necessarily makes it 'good'.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 14th, 2007 @ 10:07 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer
    [/font]LOL. Homosexuality is filthy and diseased, and I'm saying that at 19 years old. No kid wants to get called a 'sissy' or a 'faggot' in primary school. Any kid that's openly flamboyant with being gay in any of the schools I've been to would've either A) been treated like shit, B) excluded from any decent social group, C) been beaten up.

Let me get this straight, you read my whole post just to come up with the same conclusion I came up with?

I most definetly wasn't.
    Were you born and raised in Europe and/or any of their colonies including America? Then you "most definetly were", thanks to alien influences.

What makes you think I have no objections to homosexuality? Homosexuality cannot be extinguished. The best I advocate is that effeminate male syndrome be done away with, and a don't ask don't tell policy towards homosexuals. Maybe a libertarian city state for all the druggies and homosexuals and whoever else to gather in.
    Well you came off like you had none, "You find homosexuality disgusting because you were raised in a culture in which it is abnormal". Now if you can comprehend my reply to you based on those words, maybe then you'll understand things a bit better? Just a suggestion. Since the 70s Homosexuality was praised like it's some sort of gift. People being born today and even in the late 70's early 80's were born and raised in a so-called culture in which homosexuality is not an abnormal behavior.

If this wasn't true do you honestly think we'd be having this discussion in the first place? No, of course not- it's because gayness got the better of society, it's ingraved into their minds, "It's ok to be gay" You might not have been around gays, or even for that matter been taught that it's cool to be gay. That in my opinion is irrelevant, the fact of the matter still remains you were raised in a society where homosexuality is not an abnormal illness. I don't care if you are one of the select few who never came across a faggot before, that has nothing to do with this topic at hand.

I most certainly do.
    Wow, all good things happen to you eh? You weren't raised in a faggot society, and you have rights as a white heterosexual!!! You trully are blessed... Like all things negative happen to the Kenite, all things positive happen to you!

I have met several homosexuals and bisexuals in my life. None of them fit this picture.
    I've met several blacks who look brown, that doesn't make them mexican or muslim. They're still blacks...Once again don't go on a select few we're talking in general. I know of course that everyone these days seems to have their good jew, good black, good mexican, good asian, good anything...I find that not very relevant to our discussion at hand. If your homosexuals got ahead without fitting "this picture", who cares? If not...Who cares?

What makes you think those naturally disposed to homosexuality can be 'converted' to heterosexuality?
    See, now I honestly think you can't read. I never stated convert the buggers that contracted aids with their extra-cirriculum activities. I'm talking about the boys and girls, teach them the right way from the get go and you won't have this nonsense. As far as the gays of today go, I wouldn't even want to convert them to slaves. They won't live long enough to be a slave and they're a disaster area waiting to happen. They can go back to Africa where they picked up this curse from the get-go.

I'm still wondering why something being 'natural' necessarily makes it 'good'.
    Perhaps try and ask yourself "Why something unnatural is necessarily good?"...

I mean the value of a classical car is measured by it's originality. It's "naturalness" it boosts the value if you never added something to it and it's still in splendid condition. Why is it then good to have a car in its natural original condition, why not add pieces to it and sell it off as a classic?

Car or not, same rules apply, natural just is better. If it wasn't then it wouldn't have been natural to begin with. Why would you want to preserve Germanic people, if the term "Germanic" is natural for Germanic people...Is it good or bad for them and why then bother if it isn't?

It's natural for the Sun to rise in the morning and set at night, is it good or bad? It's natural to rain a few times a year, is it good or bad? It's natural that for reproduction you should have a male and female, is that really in your opinion even worth mentioning "bad"? It's all good, it's natural...That's the way the world progressed for thousands of years, then along comes faggotness "The naturalness of a boy penetrating another boy in an area where generally waste(feces) escapes the body". Is that honestly even worth a second thought as to how unnatural it really is, and whether it should be considered good or bad?

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts

Wow, what a discussion where everybody comes up with the same conclusion...!

Homosexuality is NOT a natural way of life. It may have always existed, but this does not make it "natural". Why? Easy. Why was a man fitted with a penis and a woman with a vagina - to enable vaginal penetration in a reproductive manner. Why were man and woman fitted with an anus - to dispose of faeces and other digestive non-liquid wastes. Not for anal penetration.
    ->As I have stated before, the anus has been designed as an exit and shall remain such.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 16th, 2006 @ 10:21 AM
    a Foreign land, filled with Foreign people, worshipping Foreign Gods.
    Occupation
    Professional Slacker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    in america homosexuality doesnt seem to be an issue, but i can see how it is in europe, so i will add a little bit in...

amongst the lesser animals, homosexuality occurs when members of the opposite sex are scarce, and so the members of the same sex take it out on each other. i imagine that this is similar as to how such an abberation occurs in humans, a member of a sex becomes increasingly disconnected from social norm's, and the opposite sex. of course upbringing plays a large role EG: one sex raised as the other. this occurs to varying degree's, not just by their parents, but by the media, as well. also, i have seen a sort of hostility towards the opposite sex, perhaps a form of xenophobia and narcissism, as seen in body building, and that whole feminist, lesbian culture. that is my understanding of homosexuality, from experience, logic, and biology/sociology classes.

with that said, i agree with yours, and our ancestor's method of handling this symptom of the times.
    "Nobody is more inferior than those who insist on being equal."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge"
    - An Austrian Painter

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself." - Søren Kierkegaard

Last Online
    Friday, April 24th, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    american
    Subrace
    nordish
    full-time parent/exemplar
    Politics
    reality > reason > rights
    Religion
    no beliefs - knowledge
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    after retreating in to libraries
    to avoid the aggression
    of larger children, i discovered that

"There are more things in heaven and earth,
    Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

the knowledge did not turn me queer.
    it did convince me to lift weights
    and get too big
    to ever worry about that expression of aggression.

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bernd von Ueber
    Let me get this straight, you read my whole post just to come up with the same conclusion I came up with?
    No, we didn't come to the same conclusion. You stated that I was raised in a culture where homosexuality is accepted. I was not born into a culture where homosexuality is accepted. I think we have issues over the term 'culture'. I define it as the traditions and values inherited by an individual.

Were you born and raised in Europe and/or any of their colonies including America? Then you "most definetly were", thanks to alien influences.
    No, I wasn't. In primary school, no one accepted homosexuality (except the teachers, this is a given - however, I'm questioning their influence over the subject in moral matters). Homosexuality is viewed as revolting and diseased.

Well you came off like you had none, "You find homosexuality disgusting because you were raised in a culture in which it is abnormal". Now if you can comprehend my reply to you based on those words, maybe then you'll understand things a bit better? Just a suggestion. Since the 70s Homosexuality was praised like it's some sort of gift. People being born today and even in the late 70's early 80's were born and raised in a so-called culture in which homosexuality is not an abnormal behavior.
    Um, no. Homosexuality is still not praised as some kind of gift. People chasing after public influence hold to an esteemed morality which says all kinds of deviency is fine, and indifference is the best attitude. Few hold to this morality outside of their public lives.

If this wasn't true do you honestly think we'd be having this discussion in the first place? No, of course not- it's because gayness got the better of society, it's ingraved into their minds, "It's ok to be gay" You might not have been around gays, or even for that matter been taught that it's cool to be gay. That in my opinion is irrelevant, the fact of the matter still remains you were raised in a society where homosexuality is not an abnormal illness. I don't care if you are one of the select few who never came across a faggot before, that has nothing to do with this topic at hand.
    Actually, homosexuality has never really been accepted in the West. It still isn't. This is bluntly obvious in the case that most people's attitudes to homosexuality is 'er, fine, just don't hit on me'. This is evidence that people have a problem with it - they view it as disgusting. Only now, they lack the balls (for lack of a better term) to turn 'private' morality into public morality.

Wow, all good things happen to you eh? You weren't raised in a faggot society, and you have rights as a white heterosexual!!! You trully are blessed... Like all things negative happen to the Kenite, all things positive happen to you!
    I was not raised in a faggot society. No one I know has any problem with calling effeminate men 'faggots', and it's well known what 'faggot' means. It means being less than a man, a degenerate.

I've met several blacks who look brown, that doesn't make them mexican or muslim. They're still blacks...Once again don't go on a select few we're talking in general. I know of course that everyone these days seems to have their good jew, good black, good mexican, good asian, good anything...I find that not very relevant to our discussion at hand. If your homosexuals got ahead without fitting "this picture", who cares? If not...Who cares?
    Who cares? The fact remains you're wrong. No one becomes a homosexual to gain social capital. If anything, they hide their disgust at homosexuality as 'personal opinions' in order to gain popularity or influence. Homosexuals are simply strangely orientated and they find that natural.

See, now I honestly think you can't read. I never stated convert the buggers that contracted aids with their extra-cirriculum activities.
    Neither did I say you did.

I'm talking about the boys and girls, teach them the right way from the get go and you won't have this nonsense.
    I'm not so sure about this, though - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../13/wgay13.xml - "Homosexuality is a natural side-effect of genetic factors that help women to have more children, a study suggests."

As far as the gays of today go, I wouldn't even want to convert them to slaves. They won't live long enough to be a slave and they're a disaster area waiting to happen. They can go back to Africa where they picked up this curse from the get-go.
    Ok then.

Perhaps try and ask yourself "Why something unnatural is necessarily good?"...
    I haven't said it was 'good'. I'm questioning your link between 'naturality' and morality. Actually I'd go a step further and collapse the distinction between 'artificial' and 'natural' altogether.

I mean the value of a classical car is measured by it's originality. It's "naturalness" it boosts the value if you never added something to it and it's still in splendid condition. Why is it then good to have a car in its natural original condition, why not add pieces to it and sell it off as a classic?
    The value of a classic car is measured by its desirability in the eyes of those who would wish to purchase it. It's 'originality' as a point of value is a side effect.

Car or not, same rules apply, natural just is better. If it wasn't then it wouldn't have been natural to begin with. Why would you want to preserve Germanic people, if the term "Germanic" is natural for Germanic people...Is it good or bad for them and why then bother if it isn't?
    False analogy. I desire to preserve the Germanic meta-ethnoculture on the grounds that I am a part of it.

It's natural for the Sun to rise in the morning and set at night, is it good or bad? It's natural to rain a few times a year, is it good or bad? It's natural that for reproduction you should have a male and female, is that really in your opinion even worth mentioning "bad"? It's all good, it's natural...That's the way the world progressed for thousands of years, then along comes faggotness "The naturalness of a boy penetrating another boy in an area where generally waste(feces) escapes the body". Is that honestly even worth a second thought as to how unnatural it really is, and whether it should be considered good or bad?
    I do not dislike homosexuality because I find it 'unnatural'. I find it sickening and repulsive.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 5th, 2006 @ 11:42 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anti-climacus
    Tchaikovsky is another good example of why homosexuality should be shunned by society and repressed. He created some of the greatest music. I feel it would have been different if he had been accepted as a homosexual.
    Actually, I'm pretty sure that Tchaikovsky wasn't really a homosexual. I think it far more likely that that was simply a rumor created by the kind of people who would claim that Hannibal and the Egyptians were black, and that Nietzsche, when he wasn't having sex with his sister, was having a threesome with Richard and Cosima Wagner. Which is to say, people trying to claim great historical figures for under-represented minorities, and people who are simply trying to ruin a person's name.

Here's a good article which shows exactly how ambiguous and distorted the supposed "proof" of Tchaikovsky's homosexuality is:

http://www.tchaikovsky.host.sk/how.htm

Here are a couple of real gems, from Tchaikovsky's diaries, which (are often used to) prove, %100 and without a doubt, that he was a homosexual:

Concerning Tchaikovsky feelings towards a Russian couple, who had emigrated to America 30 years earlier, that he met in New York:

"The husband is more to my liking than the wife."

Pertaining to Tchaikovsky meeting Carnegie in New York, at a dinner party:

"He grasped my hands, declaring that I am the uncrowned but true king of music; embraced my (without kissing - here men never kiss)..."

There you have it, folks. That's what most of the "proof" that Tchaikovsky was a homosexual seems to look like.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    298 Posts

I definitely wouldn't believe ancient egyptians to have been black.

They were probably closer to today's mediterranean pop than to today's egyptians.

And this was also a time where the Greek looked "Scandinavian"

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast