View Poll Results: Homosexuality - your opinion?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sick, a disease, not normal.

52 40.94%
  • As long as they stay away from me, it's ok

35 27.56%
  • We should tolerate it.

40 31.50%
Page 1 of 55 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: Homosexuality

Account Disabled on Request
    Last Online
    Friday, January 8th, 2010 @ 08:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Lappland Lappland
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Exclamation Selling Homosexuality to the Public Since 1988

SELLING HOMOSEXUALITY TO THE PUBLIC

The acceptance of the homosexual agenda by some of the public has not come about by accident. Instead, it appears that it is the result of a carefully thought out, ruthless public relations campaign proposed by two Harvard-trained social scientists, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen, in 1988.

Background

In February 1988, a "war conference" of 175 leading homosexual activists representing organizations from across the US met in Warrenton, Virginia (near Washington, DC), to establish an agenda for the homosexual movement. After that meeting, Marshall Kirk and Hunter Madsen wrote a manifesto that proposed dismissing the movement's worn out techniques in favour of a carefully calculated propaganda campaign, which would lay the groundwork for the next stage of the homosexual revolution.

The "war" goal was to force acceptance of the homosexual culture into the mainstream, to silence opposition, and to ultimately convert the culture in order to achieve power and codify homosexual behaviour as a right. In this campaign, the homosexual movement appears to have been stunningly successful.

This campaign was and still is a manipulation of the public by way of a very specialized marketing scheme, to move the public into the homosexual's camp. It was a strategy that has worked precisely because it was both clever and done without the public being aware of it. In fact, the critical point of the campaign was not to let the public know how or what was being done.

This strategy was disclosed in a recent issue of the Virginia-based Regent University Law Review [Spring 2002 issue] by Paul Rondeau, a long-time (25 years) Senior Sales and Marketing Management Consultant for Corporate America.

According to Mr. Rondeau, it is not common practice to visualize social movements in terms of marketing, perhaps because the selling and marketing of a social issue denigrates the alleged "noble" cause promoted by supporters. Supporters of a cause like to claim that it has grass-roots support, and that their cause is the expression of the "will of the people".

In reality, however, this was not the case in regard to the homosexual issue.

The Emotional Price of Resistance to the Campaign

Buying into the homosexual ideas, in place of one's own beliefs, family teachings or those taught by Christianity and other faiths is done at a high price. However, homosexual marketers have found a way to exact this "fee" by way of the "emotional" pricing of their "product" (homosexual agenda). They portray those who refuse to buy their "product" and, especially, any who dare to publicly oppose their "product," as bigots, homophobes, heterosexists , ignorant, hateful, intolerant, etc. They position the accused in the same category as racists, sexists, elitists and other pejorative classes. That is, militant homosexual activists exact an emotional price for refusing to accept their propositions. A conflict then arises between one's own beliefs and a continuous flood of homosexual-positive messages that cannot be turned off. The emotional price paid by those who disagree is an uncomfortable mental state of perpetual "cognitive dissonance." This causes individuals to either rationalize their inconsistent beliefs or replace them with new beliefs. This is helped along by the notion that the acceptance of homosexuality is a "prestige" product, only for those who, by inference, do not want to be seen as any of the negative personalities and descriptions used by the homosexual activists to describe their opponents. This is the key to a campaign which has resulted in many of the public succumbing to it.

The public may not realize that it has been purposely conditioned to arrive at the decision to support homosexual activists' demands - but you will recognize the following campaign to which the public, in the past few years, has been relentlessly exposed, and find it difficult to deny its presence. The public relations scheme is as follows:

1. Desensitization

Kirk and Madsen recommended subjecting the public to a "continuous flood of gay-related advertising presented in the least offensive way possible." According to the two social scientists:

If straights can't shut off the shower they may at least eventually get used to being wet.

It should be noted that this does not mean conventional advertising. Kirk and Madsen further state:

The main thing is to talk about gayness until the issue becomes thoroughly tiresome. If you can get [straights] to think homosexuality is just another thing - meriting no more than a shrug of the shoulders - then your battle for legal and social rights is virtually won.

An individual has only to turn on the TV, practically any time of the day or night, and see the endless stream of gay content and references, to realize that this concept is apparent.

2. Jamming

This refers to the smearing of anyone who disagrees with the homosexual arguments as ""homohatred" [i.e. opposition to homosexuality] by linking it to such objectionable events such as Nazi horrors. Kirk and Masden state; "associate all detractors with images like Klansmen demanding gays be slaughtered; hysterical backwoods preachers; menacing punks"; or a "tour of Nazi concentration camps where homosexuals were tortured and killed."

Kirk and Madsen also state:

Gays can undermine the moral authority of homohating churches over less fervent adherents by portraying [them] as antiquated backwaters, badly out of step … with the latest findings of psychology. Against the atavistic [out of date] tug of old Time Religion, one must set the mightier pull of Science and Public Opinion … Such an 'unholy' alliance has already worked well in America against the churches, on such topics as divorce and abortion … [T]hat alliance can work for gays.

3. Conversion

The authors state:

Conversion means "conversion of the average American's emotions, mind, and will, through a planned psychological attack, in the form of propaganda fed to the nation via the media."

Here, the portrayal of homosexuality on TV fits the mold perfectly. Anyone not on board with homosexuality (called "bigots") are to be "repeatedly exposed to literal pictures of pairs … of gays … carefully selected to look either like the bigot and his friends, or like any of his other stereotypes of all the right guys."

It is significant that Kirk and Madsen do not want to stop there. They want to paint gays and lesbians as superior - veritable pillars of society. To this end they state:

Famous historical figures are considered especially useful to us; not only do they bring prestige, they're also invariably dead as a doornail, hence in no position to deny the truth and sue for libel.

Good thing, too, considering the flimsy evidence that often gets trotted out in these cases. Homosexuals and their allies have even claimed Biblical figures like Abraham and David for their camp!

In his analysis, Mr. Rondeau exposes how the homosexual marketers apply their strategy, for example, in their ruthless derailing of Dr. Laura Schlessinger's move to television. Mr. Rouleau sets out in detail, at pages 472 - 475, the campaign to destroy her credibility. The campaign even included the use of the popular TV program "West Wing", (its writers are homosexuals) which, in effect, was a character assassination of her.

4. Silence On Homosexual Practices

Kirk and Madsen stress that the ad campaign must keep the details of homosexual practices quiet at least until the public is thoroughly desensitized. They state:

First you get in the door, by being as similar as possible; then, and only then - when little difference [sexual orientation] is finally accepted - can you start dragging in your other peculiarities, one by one.

What "peculiarities"? The most apparent is the one that has been in the news recently - sex between adults and minors as advocated by groups like the North American Man-Boy Love Association (NAMBLA).

According to Kirk and Madsen:

Although we're not judging you, [i.e. homosexual paedophiles], others do, and very harshly, please keep a low profile, you offend the public more than other gays."

Further, Kirk and Madsen state that "pederasts, gender-benders, sado-masochists, and other minorities within the homosexual community with more extreme "peculiarities" should keep a low profile … Also, common practices such as anal-oral sex, anal sex, fisting and anonymous sex - that is to say what homosexuals actually do and with how many they do it - must never be a topic."

Summary

We all like to think we make up our own minds - after full consideration of the facts, with equal time given to both sides of the issue. We also like to think that public opinion arises spontaneously, more or less from ordinary people reacting to their own experiences. After all, it is not very flattering to think of ourselves and others as being manipulated like mindless sheep. (Someone has defined public opinion as "what everyone thinks everyone else thinks".) Homosexual activists have used their public relations campaign to manipulate society (without ever realizing it) into believing that it has reached this conclusion on its own, which is not the case.

One reason we can be so easily manipulated is that we do not want to know that we are being influenced. However, when the lid is blown off the process as set out above - we cannot miss it. Once we are aware of the deliberate exploitation, we naturally and rightly resent it.

Mr. Rondeau's complete article can be found at:

http://www.regent.edu/acad/schlaw/la...4_2Rondeau.doc

Source: Real Women of Canada

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2005 @ 05:21 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Against Hypocrites Of Authority
    Religion
    Celtic/Druid/Shamanism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Homosexuality

You see it world wide the gay movement some call it , and yet how did all of this start and what is the psychological motive of Homosexuality?

I have read in history books in social studies of various cultures this is relatively not a new thing, and yet I wonder why such people exist and why not the straight approach to living between man and woman.

I am not into genetics and science , so I could not get into the talk of that.

Perhaps others here would explain opinions or comments on this behavior world wide.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 31st, 2007 @ 06:15 PM
    Subrace
    'falied'
    Country
    havn't found a soul mate
    Occupation
    student of life
    Politics
    indie
    Religion
    Spiritual
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: The Contents Of Homosexuality

Well, I was taught one theory of it in High School. It was that males that are homosexual, were exposed to too many female(estrogen etc) hormones from their mother during their term. The extra hormones were said to be caused by stress that the mother was going through. As for female homosexuals, I would guess they recieved too many male hormones? I am not sure how true this is, but maybe it has some truce. Anyway, I don't think science has the full truth of it anyway. I have met some homosexual men that said they molested as a child and they liked the touch of a man. Of course, that would not be true for everyone. I do think most all people can be attracted to the same sex, but don't want to/have to act on it.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

On Homosexuality

Yet another little excerpt...

V - On Homosexuality

In a time where you get the gay's carnival in Australia every year, and where you can "rent a gay" in Amsterdam, I feel that it is impossible for me not to adress this issue.
    I have emphasized this to those close to me often enough: Maybe the thing that threatens our society most is homosexuality, i.e. the sexual relationship between two people of the same sex.

I am afraid that I will have to start at the very beginning, at the very foundations of biology.
    When evolution saw for mankind to come, it created there to be men and women, fitted with the sexual organs to reproduce, in order to maintain the human race. This is the natural way - a man and a woman lie together, and beget a child, that is then raised by its parents, who teach him what he needs to know in order to survive in its natural environment. These duties of parents to teach their child have changed as man evolved, yet the principles have stayed exactly the same. And, due to this teaching, it is very important, in the first instance to preferably have both parents present.

In discussing homosexuality, the sexuality that differs from the one stated above, I shall specifically focus on three main factors:

i) the biological factor
    ii) the social and cultural factor
    iii) the moral factor.

First we shall look into the biological idea of why I reject homosexuality. This is simple and straightforward, but needs a clear understanding, as it is made up of several smaller principlles. Most of this will deal with it not being a natural way.
    Why would it not be a natural way?
    Easy. The natural way, as already explained, is for two people of the opposite sex to be together, therefore it cannot be normal for two men or mwomen to be sexually active with each other. They have actually not been fitted sufficiently for this. I have heard that homosexual men have intercourse through rectal stimulation (well, I guess they have to stick it in somewhere). Wheras one must remind that creation gave us that special part of our body, the anus, as an exit for the faeces that our digestive tract produces from the waste that our body could not convert into energy. It was designed to be an exit, and shall remain such. It is correct that a man will use his penis for pleasure, but the role it was to play in doing so, is that it is predestined to go into a woman's vagina. Since even the gay partner will not have a vagina, this is not void. Homosexual women actual have no such "tool" and need to get help for sexual intercourse by other means, nowadays mainly by some marvels of technology, through masturbation helps...

There is more to say on the cultural and social wrongness of homosexuality. These are very related, yet due to the explanation, I will adress them seperately.
    First we shall be looking at the cultural aspect. What are homosexual people contributing to the future of our folk? Nothing! They are from nature unable to beget children with each other, as for reproduction to go ahead, in the first instance, must a female egg cell be fertilized by a male sperm. Even the fact that biochemics today have caused artifical fertilization to be made possible, does not change this - both parts are still needed.
    And, as children are the future of our people - without young people being born, our folk not being able to persist - by their reluctance to "produce" them, they are hindering the continuation of our people.
    Now to adress to the social aspect. This is especially relevant in a case that occurs all to often in today's society: That a homosexual couple would foster a child (ha!). I wonder as to the social development of that child. How, if it grows up, will he or she understand the natural way of reproduction (the stork ain't gonna bring babies...), how it will understand why there is two sexes, or what reproductive organs are for, if mommy and mommy or daddy and daddy can "do it as well"? How can this child have a healthy childhood when it is impossible for him or her to see the reactions and the dealings of both genders? How will it ever understand nature's way? You cannot believe how much pity and sympathy I have with these kids, for being born "into" such a family; for that they are made to have a unhealthy way of thinking. When it cannot understand the natural way, if it has never experienced it? I think it is a shame if children have to grow up that way!

Thirdly, and lastly, let me explain the third point, the moral principle. It is a small, yet very important point. Since homosexuality is nothing natural, its nature must me mainly mental. Not only is it a genetic defect in the first place, but mainly a spiritual one. A man or woman may be born with as much tendencies towards same-sex-love as they want to, if they truly want to play a part of our culture and feel inclined in keep it running, then they should marry one of the opposite sex and have babies with them. Although even this is biologically not the most favourable thing, that they have intercourse with both, it is the best they make out of their disability. Whereas those who do not suppress their feelings, but quite willfully live with it, are actually proud of it. Proud, knowing that this pride will inspire others to follow their lead on the way to the destruction of our people. The destruction of our people? Yes, the destruction of our people. We have to take into account that already today, in Europe, there are less people born than die, and therefore we are slowly dying out! And then this - how spiritually wrong can people become to encourage this?!
    I believe that one should uphold the honorable principle of maintaining the line of their people, and not give in to whatever greedy need conflicts with it.

I think these three categories of wrongness quite well illustrate that it is a deficient trait for humans to be homosexual, and that they pose nothing but a threat and a nuisance to our people! To me they do not only weakon our ancient people's roots, but also are not folk at all! In a preservationist culture, there is no place for such traitors, and there never will be! They are of no use to our people. While other peoples have cherished them, my ancestors, in fact, our ancestors, the Germanic tribes rejected them, knowing that they were neither one with nature nor a valuable contribution.
    So, if you do value ongoing existence of our honorable and unique people, then don't allow this perverted atrocity to take overhand. We must stop the fudgepackers. NOW!

-Sigurd Tyr Eirikson, (C) 2005.

Last Online
    Thursday, March 15th, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    What are your thoughts on women and (so-called) 'straight' men who engage in anal sex?..this is also un-natural and disgusting...:thumbsdow

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Anal sex... :runaway

I "liked" it when he talks about the "human race"... eyes:

A man or woman may be born with as much tendencies towards same-sex-love as they want to, if they truly want to play a part of our culture and feel inclined in keep it running, then they should marry one of the opposite sex and have babies with them.
    Perhaps I didn't get that part but... No way! If they really are born with such a "natural" inclination to same-sex-love, then they'd be forbidden to reproduce. And what for anyway? To propagate that thing?...

Anyway, I'm not "friendly gay", but homosexuality should not be the priority in my opinion. It's one of the numerous symptoms of our decadence. Just destroy the cause and the symptoms will not be anymore.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Last Online
    Sunday, September 21st, 2008 @ 08:33 PM
    Subrace
    Brünn-Nordic w/ Borreby & Baltid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Libertarian-Conservative
    Religion
    Anglo-Saxon Heathenism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: On Homosexuality.

I am in no way defending Homosexuality (in fact I believe it is the worst act a man can do next to breaking an oath and taking an innocent life). However, that being said, it is interesting to note that on a biological level, the male equivalent of the female 'g-spot', i.e, the place in the body that gives the most pleasure when stimulated, can only be accessed through the anus(it's near the prostate). Now - there must be some long gone evolutionary/biological reason for this. Also, on a historical note, many scholars argue, and have some pretty sound reasons that back it up, that most, if not all, of the priestly class of many of the ancient Germanic tribes were homosexual (many ceremonies of the Ingaevones involved cross-dressing priests). Just something to think about.
    "the savage who loves himself, his wife and child with quiet joy and glows with limited activity of his tribe as for his own life is ...a more real being than that cultivated shadow who is enraptured with the shadow of the whole species" - Herder

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skara Brae
    What are your thoughts on women and (so-called) 'straight' men who engage in anal sex?..this is also un-natural and disgusting...:thumbsdow
    "It was designed to be an exit, and shall remain such."

This applies to them too.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Weg
    I "liked" it when he talks about the "human race"... eyes:
    :eek Where is that? In the original handwritten it said "human races" Hint me as to where and I shall correct it immediately.

EDIT:Thanks for pointing out that typo though. Found it, amended it.

Perhaps I didn't get that part but... No way! If they really are born with such a "natural" inclination to same-sex-love, then they'd be forbidden to reproduce. And what for anyway? To propagate that thing?...
    I am afraid that you really didn't get that part - they should suppress their homosexual part, and produce children like bloody everybody else, that is the point.

Anyway, I'm not "friendly gay", but homosexuality should not be the priority in my opinion. It's one of the numerous symptoms of our decadence. Just destroy the cause and the symptoms will not be anymore.
    It's as bad as the so-called "diversity", all I got to say about this. Of course we have to destroy the cause. But if it continues to exist, then it is the worst possible outcome for the existence of our race. And of other races too.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 2nd, 2010 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    :eek Where is that? In the original handwritten it said "human races" Hint me as to where and I shall correct it immediately.

EDIT:Thanks for pointing out that typo though. Found it, amended it.
    Hmm, it's was a typo... You're welcome.

I am afraid that you really didn't get that part - they should suppress their homosexual part, and produce children like bloody everybody else, that is the point.
    Yep, he wants homosexuals to marry to propagate their tare. Yuck! :thumbsdow A Lion is a Lion, it can't act Zebra.

It's as bad as the so-called "diversity", all I got to say about this. Of course we have to destroy the cause. But if it continues to exist, then it is the worst possible outcome for the existence of our race. And of other races too.
    You don't tidy a messy room by putting the whole damn lot in a cupboard and closing the door. Faggotry, Miscegenation will exist as long as the Cause exist. It's like that. I'm not glad to see all those "Gay pride" for that you know.
    Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

« -Oh my God, but you're a neo-nazi?!...
    -But why neo? »

Page 1 of 55 1234561151 ... LastLast